The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

Some of us were under the impression that you had access to chloroform, lived in Sawgrass (which you do/did), and fled town when Caylee went missing. Gotta admit, from what we heard, you didn't look that good.

Casey said Jeff H. This was Jeff Dale H. We dont actually have info if LE did find or talk to any other Jeff Hopkins, to my undestanding.

Dante...again, thank you for providing us with some background. I am confused as you just noted 'no contact from Casey' here yet on your response in #220 you said you talked to Baez and the Anthony home..and prior in comment #129 you said 'neither one of us have had contact'.

1. Are you saying you were called to the Anthony house by someone? or you were visiting and Baez happen to be there?

2. What was Casey's demeanor in your presence?

Called to the house by Cindy. Like I said. No contact from CASEY

Just an FYI before I sign off here. I know these are all just "young kids", but Dante said he would like to help put an end or closure to all this. It's my opinion (one of the great things about having a forum is sharing that opinion) that the best way to help in this situation, given the situation, may be to gather up Casey's friends during this time frame and sit down with the Anthony's. Meaning Cindy and George and perhaps Lee. When people put their heads together, and share time frames and actual facts, it can begin to paint a clearer picture of Casey and what she may have done to Caylee, It also may help wake up the parents from their purple haze and perhaps when they come out of their denial and are confronted with the truth, they will begin to look for other options in helping or assisting in their search for thier GD, which again in my opinion, they have done nothing at all to assist in this process. They are enabling their daughter. By not facing the truth (which Casey's friends have) the parents are allowing their daughter to get away with murder.

Goodnite folks.

Guys , I am sorry for both of you, having been dragged into this while you were busy minding your own buisiness. Have you considered getting in touch with Casey and just asking her straight up what happened? Exit, I know your background involves some interrogation and fact finding training. Nitrous, I am sorry that I am not as familiar with your background. I think for you, maybe just approaching George and asking him how he is doing may give you an insight into anything. You could take him to the dollar ballet with you.

Nitrous, Welcome and I would feel very special if you could continue to come back on any basis and answer our sleuthers questions as much as possible. We tend to come up with good questions after we have time to think and ponder things over. We will dissect this thread hours later and then have fresh ones.

Also wanted to say "Hi" and thank you to "Exit 13" and "David" who dropped in to say "Hi". Please don't be strangers, come back often for you are much appreciated here and have friends therein.

Dante wanted to add you come across as articulate and well spoken. Clear and well rounded, set on solid foundation, especially in your thinking and ability to express yourself. Big Handshake for your presence new Friend.

1. What is one thing you would ask Caysee given an opportunity to do so?

I wouldnt know where to start. And honestly I dont know whether I could be in the same room as her again. There is so much I want to say and ask but I know I would never get the right answer and even if it was the correct answer I probably wouldnt believe what she was saying given her prior history of lying that I was unaware of

Maybe they've been instructed NOT to discuss anything about this person? wink wink (and I'm not talking about C and G)

I HAVE ABSOULTELY NO DOUBTS. Not only are these two chaps on line, Cindy and George are closely watching. They admitted what we have known all along, ZENIDA does not exist. My question is WHY DO CINDY AND GEORGE CONTINUE TO INSIST SHE DOES?

Sorry but that's aiding a criminal in my book. Daughter or no daughter, they are clearly choosing to ignore the facts which could lead them to the recovery of their G daughter, if they were more persistent in seeking the truth.

Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

Because there is NO INFORMATION and people are bored and will grasp at anything that seems to fit.

All you did was post that you were leaving your job, and it was clear (at least to me) that you were leaving your job and not leaving your apartment, to have everyone jumping to conclusions.

Obviously, the "Dante" angle was reaching.

Once again guys, thanks very much. We do appreciate it.

I understand your answer in regards to Baez and testifying for the defense, but are your feelings the same if you were required to testify for the prosecutors?

(p.s. Enough already on poor Dutch! I swear - anybody and everybody gets dragged into this circus. Give him a Milk Bone and tell him we believe him.)

Maybe it's in your name! LOL.. JK. But I did some research on Chloroform use, and it is used as an inhalant, somwhat like nitrous. You know... whippets... my guy friends in HS were doing whippets.

Cindy: "Sure boys you can go on Websleuths, just don't answer ANY questions pertaining to me and George." LOL

Holly cow, this picture just keeps more construed every day in the lives of the most dsyfunctional family I have ever seen portrayed.

Just so everyone knows I am still about two hours behind in answering questions. I am doing what I can so please be patient

because there is no information and people are bored and will grasp at anything that seems to fit.

All you did was post that you were leaving your job, and it was clear (at least to me) that you were leaving your job and not leaving your apartment, to have everyone jumping to conclusions.

Obviously, the "dante" angle was reaching.

touche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I saw it posted by you on someone's My Space or Facebook site that you have a long hair (meaning dashshund)? True?

Oh and Nedthan... I can say whatever I want because I am my own person and I answer to no one. Thanks for coming

Guys , I am sorry for both of you, having been dragged into this while you were busy minding your own buisiness. Have you considered getting in touch with Casey and just asking her straight up what happened? Exit, I know your background involves some interrogation and fact finding training. Nitrous, I am sorry that I am not as familiar with your background. I think for you, maybe just approaching George and asking him how he is doing may give you an insight into anything. You could take him to the dollar ballet with you.

theres no way to get in touch with her, she will never talk willingly (hint hint)

but unfortunetly this isnt Guantanamo or Baghdad.

Occasionally, there are leaps in logic where facts are either lacking, or depending on the mindset, sometimes facts are simply ignored to bolster personal beliefs.

I can't speak for everyone, but from reading, it would appear that the ratio of those who've scrutinized you is far lower than those who looked elsewhere for FACTUAL links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousPowrdSS

Because there is NO INFORMATION and people are bored and will grasp at anything that seems to fit.

Obviously, the "Dante" angle was reaching.

There was also a psychic on a radio show that had a message for Casey and also said something like ask the guy at the auto parts store.

They ran with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member