The Rev Richard G#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this interview happened on July 22nd. Casey may have said something to her friend in a text on July 16th. But Casey DID NOT give that information to the POLICE in a POLICE interview before July 17th at 10 am.
There was NO WAY any one here at WS knew about the Ford focus on July 17th at 10 AM.

That's why I deleted my post. I read and re-read what you posted, and I realized you were looking for police documents in which Casey gave that very specific information. My apologies. I'll keep searching....

In this statement KC states "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years" http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/statement-given-to-police-by-casey-anthony-on-71608/. That would be the time line for KC telling RG about ZFG and stating the name.

One of the things that really stood out to me during that 911 call was with what ease KC popped the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez name out and the spelling. I am not a good speller but WOW that was amazing to me that she could spell that name. The first time I heard that 911 call it really was a "wow moment" for me. She had to have used it before. I am leaning towards KC being the "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez". It is a character in her made up world. Can't wait to find out if she had a DL with that name.

This could be, but Casey did have 31 days to get the spelling down pat.

I have stood up for ZG from day one.

I am on the record here saying from the beginning that THIS ZG needed at lawyer at her side PRONTO 'cause without protection she was going under the bus.

I'm not the only one that stood up for her either. There is a reason the moderators got involved.

So do we agree that it was speculated on here BEFORE any information was leaked as early as July 17th on the 17th post?

What if we would have just said NO.. STOP..

What if LP did not see all the speculation on here?

What if Cindy did not see all the speculation?

See.. what I am saying is we were all part of the problem. We instigated it before even hearing the leaks.

If you were one of the ones that said.. stop.. do not discuss this person then I commend you.

I took one look at the myspace page of the ZG's and said.... NOPE, NOT HER BECAUSE CASEY DID IT.. I knew this BASED UPON THE LEAKS about her car smelling and the news reports that said she was lying.

It flat should have been nipped in the bud that first day.

I did not read in the interviews where she drove a Ford Focus. Please show me.

We have proof, in writing, that Casey said it to somebody as early as July 16. It isn't just defamation if you say it to LE.

Whether LP leaked it or one of Casey's neighbors posted about it on Topix, we knew pretty early on that the ZG that visited Sawgrass drove a silver Focus. If people were looking at this ZG by July 17, hearing that "Casey said" the kidnapper drives a Silver Focus made things worse. And there is no doubt that Casey did say it.

What really matters to the Sawgrass ZG is how soon the public got wind of it and how soon the harrassment and accusations started not when the "official" LE release came out. I saw enough of what was said online to know it must have been pretty bad for ZG in real life.

Personally I think this HURTS the defense - if this was her "nanny" since 2006, how the heck would NO ONE have met her in 3 years?? Its one thing if its a "new" nanny she hired in May - maybe there was just no time for the family to meet her? But years and years? When KC was living at home? NO WAY a babysitter wouldn't be at that house one time in three years

Especially since she had her own key to the A's house. <smirk>

We have proof in writing Casey said it to somebody as early as July 16.

Whether LP leaked it or one of Casey's neighbors posted about it on Topix, we knew pretty early on that the ZG that visited Sawgrass drove a silver Focus. Since the rumor that Casey said it is true, Casey was the source.

What really matters to the Sawgrass ZG is how soon the public got wind of it and how soon the harrassment and accusations started. I saw enough of what was said online to know it must have been pretty bad for ZG in real life.

bolded by me.. that is a pretty vague statement. She may have texted it to BS as early as July 16th, but I doubt any of the WS'rs in the name of sleuthing knew that as early as July 17th or any one else on the boards.
Heck the police found out about the text msg only on July 22nd from BS.

The public got wind of it because the NEWS station found out which ZG was at Sawgrass and went and interviewed her. People on message boards ran away with it instead of dismissing her with a few simple words. Can't be her, Casey did it. Do not discuss innocent people.

Whatever happened in believing that gossiping was wrong?

I am sure her life was made miserable. But not just by Casey.. by anyone who speculated on her MySpace for more than 2 seconds and DID NOT think.. Na-noway.. because the leaks regarding Cadaver dogs and smell in the trunk leads me to believe it was Casey.

I do think that her giving the media interview did not help matters much either.

What I want to know is how we reconcile.. that Casey may have being posing as ZFG (fake id? parking ticket?) prior to June 17th, yet we say she purposely picked out the ZG(that's suing) with the NY plates, 2 kids, ford focus.. yada yada?

We can not have the "scenario" both ways. I have been re-reading the doc dumps AGAIN and viewing every news story.

Please can someone point to me.... where in the POLICE documentation, reports and videos (the evidence that will be admitted into court) where Casey specifically said that ZFG drove a Ford focus and had NY plates. All I am finding is LP speculating on this on NG.

I am doing this to get down to the bare bones of the matter. I am trying to sort out what was really stated to police vs hearsy by LP. I am just in search of the truth without all the previous speculation by LP.

Also, can someone point to me ANOTHER SOURCE, besides LP that states Casey's story about JBP? So far, I only have LP saying that Casey said this to RD. But I can not find anything in the police questioning of Casey regarding this. Would this not be considered hearsay in court?

As far as the JBP story, I believe LA confirmed it in his deposition with M&M.

I know someone who always uses a given acquaintances name when he needs to do/write something on the internet...Always the same name. Example...He has a yahoo account set up using this person's name. (Ficticious example - John.Doe - @Yahoo. com). He signs emails as JD. He's been doing this for a while and the guy whose name he's using hasn't a clue...

Is it possible that KC encountered ZG a while back - maybe 3 - 4 years ago (through the tattoo parlor) and did something similar. Just decided that for whatever reason, she liked the name and began to use it. Could it be possible, like my friend does, that he knew of this person - maybe followed along with what she was doing via MySpace and used the name occasionally when it suited her? Has anyone asked ZG how it was suggested to her that she visit the Sawgrass appartments in the first place???

...Just thinking out loud here...

Does anyone else think it is odd that "Zany" (according to GA's spelling) is a 10, model material. From the sounds of her description, she was a knock-out. Yet no one has ever seen her or taken a picture of this beauty.

Well, if KC was describing herself as the nanny which so many of us believe she was that would be exactly what she would think of herself, that she is a 10. The straight white teeth was the big one for me. Ask dear old dad with the Hello Beautiful, gorgeous remarks.

Never before seen surveillance photos show accused killer Casey Anthony and her boyfriend walking into an east Orange County Blockbuster (see map) just before 8:00pm on Monday June 16, just hours after her daughter Caylee was last seen alive by Casey's father at home.

The new photos show Casey without Caylee, arm in arm with her boyfriend, after they chose two movies to rent. One rented was "Untraceable," about a kidnapper and killer. The other was "Jumper," about a mother who abandons her 5-year-old child.
Has anyone seen these movies?

Does anyone recall where it was that George told the police pr FBI that he had found a resume of KC's and when it listed her current employment it said she was a nanny, and that he asked her about it and she explained that is what she wanted to apply for? Or was it Cindy who told police this?
Check out this cartoon she posted, after the baby was likely dead.

Never before seen surveillance photos show accused killer Casey Anthony and her boyfriend walking into an east Orange County Blockbuster (see map) just before 8:00pm on Monday June 16, just hours after her daughter Caylee was last seen alive by Casey's father at home.

The new photos show Casey without Caylee, arm in arm with her boyfriend, after they chose two movies to rent. One rented was "Untraceable," about a kidnapper and killer. The other was "Jumper," about a mother who abandons her 5-year-old child.
Yes. These were released quite a while back.

Yes, I have seen them both. Do you have questions about them?

But I think Casey took the Nanny storyline from the 100th episode of One Tree Hill.

Jumper is a sci-fi movie about a boy who is abandoned by his mom. He grows up and finds out he has the ability to jump to anywhere he wants to go just by thinking about it. But he gets chased by an evil group of people who want to kill him. In the end, he finds his mom, who reveals she abandoned him to save him from the evil group of people.

In Untraceable, a serial killer posts live feeds of his victims on the internet. The more people who watch the torture, the faster the victim is killed. A female FBI agent is tasked with tracking this person down.

The main thing the two movies have in common is that Diane Lane is in both of them. She plays the mom in Jumper and the FBI agent in Untraceable. Both of these movies came out the same day at Blockbuster and were brand new releases when Casey and Tony rented them.

bolded by me.. that is a pretty vague statement. She may have texted it to BS as early as July 16th, but I doubt any of the WS'rs in the name of sleuthing knew that as early as July 17th or any one else on the boards.
Heck the police found out about the text msg only on July 22nd from BS.

The public got wind of it because the NEWS station found out which ZG was at Sawgrass and went and interviewed her. People on message boards ran away with it instead of dismissing her with a few simple words. Can't be her, Casey did it. Do not discuss innocent people.

Whatever happened in believing that gossiping was wrong?

I am sure her life was made miserable. But not just by Casey.. by anyone who speculated on her MySpace for more than 2 seconds and DID NOT think.. Na-noway.. because the leaks regarding Cadaver dogs and smell in the trunk leads me to believe it was Casey.

I do think that her giving the media interview did not help matters much either.

Sorry am lost. Who is BS?

Does anyone recall where it was that George told the police pr FBI that he had found a resume of KC's and when it listed her current employment it said she was a nanny, and that he asked her about it and she explained that is what she wanted to apply for? Or was it Cindy who told police this?

GA talked about her using "nanny" on her resume in one of his earlier interviews with the FBI.

The icon about capital punishment was circulating over a couple of months ago I think.

I hope that GA thinks about his statements for the rest of his life. I believe that at some point in these inquiries he was still able to tell the truth and be honest with himself...He seems to have lost that capability now and he, alone, will be left to face the reality of that!

I continue to be disgusted...

MOO

Here is an article on George's statement to the FBI about Casey putting nanny on her resume..

"I found a resume that my daughter had typed all the way to 2006, and my daughter showed that she was employed, which I know she was from 2004 to 2006, either through Universal or Colorvision (or another company). That I can verify. I know that because we've met these people that she worked with -- or my wife has -- I've talked to them over the phone," George Anthony said in the August interview. "At 2006, she wrote down -- or typed out in her nice resume -- nanny."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18031958/detail.html

It was George who revealed this information. I don't remember if he said where he saw her resume - if it was on the computer or a print out or what.

Here is an article on George's statement to the FBI about Casey putting nanny on her resume..

"I found a resume that my daughter had typed all the way to 2006, and my daughter showed that she was employed, which I know she was from 2004 to 2006, either through Universal or Colorvision (or another company). That I can verify. I know that because we've met these people that she worked with -- or my wife has -- I've talked to them over the phone," George Anthony said in the August interview. "At 2006, she wrote down -- or typed out in her nice resume -- nanny."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18031958/detail.html
I officially subscribe to Rick's Club. These people are complete and utter morons.

MOO

Sorry am lost. Who is BS?

Brittany S. --> Casey sent her a text stating the nanny had Caylee and the nanny drove a Ford Focus. Her interview can be found here: http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Schieber Brittany0722.1.pdf

BS: Uhm, it says, “Her nanny. Someone I trusted I took her. No calls until yesterday.”
MS: And what date and time is that?
BS: That was the 16th also, July 16th, at 11:30 a.m.
MS: Okay. Any other messages or ex…
BS: And I asked her, I told her I was sorry for everything that and if she needed anything to let me know. She told me thank you. And I asked her if there was anything I should keep my eye open to to watch out for and she responded with, “A silver Ford Focus, four-door.”

What about the possibility that KC has duel personalities like Sybil? So in her mind she did not kill Caylee - she blocked it out and her other personality ZFG did it?
Not that the thought hadn't crossed my mind as well, but I dismissed it almost immediately because it would not explain her actions after the fact - if she really had MPD and another "personality" killed Caylee then she would have acted as a mother who's child had been abducted rather than going to parties and hanging out with friends and telling everyone that her daughter was at various locations with the nanny having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7