The Rev. Richard G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, they were discussed. Briefly, perhaps...but they were discussed. I have no problems with the Gs, nor do I see any hate here. I do have a question, though...I thought we weren't supposed to be talking about Rev. G?

I see Jesse still struggling with reconciling the feelings he had/has for KC. It is so sad. If he were my son, I would suggest he step back out of public view, if only to avoid the criticism he is receiving. As far as getting a job, for all we know he could be traumatized by all this as well as many of the others who have been victimized by KC.

Isn't this thread about Rev G? I think we are just not supposed to bash him.

You see no hate in this thread?:waitasec:

I don't think anyone here thinks Jesse was involved with Caylee's death. He has definitely cooperated with LE all the way. So have all of Casey's friends to the best of my recollection. Even Casey's most current BF Tony seems to have cooperated fully as well. Jesse is also very articulate and is one of the few who has stepped forward to actually talk about Caylee rather than Casey. He is very diplomatic in the way he talks about the A's too - which is to be commended because they have not really reciprocated on that.

But I still don't feel like he is the "grieving surrogate dad" that he is now positioning himself as. Not to say he doesn't grieve over Caylee. Some of us also doubt his reason for un-employment is because he is involved in this case. I personally have stated he might in fact have been turned down...but he still doesn't have a great track record in holding down a job.

I think there is a very high possibility he's involved in the helping Casey cover her tracks - at a minimum.
1. The June 16th phonecall.
2. His knowledge of police procedure.
3. His contacting everyone and filling in a timeline for the 31 days, prior to the police having the opportunity to interview there same people. He had opportunity to juggle his own interactions with her.
4. He never clearly explains WHY he had contact with Casey, for example WHY they have talked on June 16th.
5. The Casey coming over to shower business (roommate came home and she was at Jesse's apartment) is really unusual - Jesse more or less puts his hands in the air about that.
6. Jesse seems like a needy guy who never really fits in with a group. The Caseys of this world love taking advantage of people like that.
7. All to much - according to Jesse this happened, that happened - why is he talking so much?

That's off the top of my head. The transcripts and what he says when he appears on TV are of two different people. Cries on TV and yawns during the police interview. I don't think the police are done with Jesse by any means.

Although I don't think Jesse had anything to do with this crime, I do get a slight sense of "(they) doth protest too much" when I see the Grunds, especially the dad, vying for media attention. I've just never understood why Jesse and company don't simply save their information for the trial.

And... I've never thought that GA or CA tried to implicate Jesse (in the police interviews) for nefarious reasons. I think they simply believed KC, who lies a lot.

Let's not forget that when they broke up both times, KC in her stubberness decided to keep Caylee away from the G's, just as she decided to do with her own mom at the very end. So let's not put the blame of the G's not visiting Caylee on the G's. I'm sure it was KC who kept her from them. IMO of course, but makes perfect sense, knowing KC's behavior.

I don't understand the animosity toward Jesse. And who can speak with knowledge about his "apparent lack of job skills" outside of LE unless you know something about him the rest of us don't know? Has anyone been slamming Kiomaria or Ricardo for speaking to the Globe? This has become a Hate Fest for the Grunds. It is not right, IMO.

I totally agree with you lacey. :blowkiss:

I don't understand the animosity toward Jesse. And who can speak with knowledge about his "apparent lack of job skills" outside of LE unless you know something about him the rest of us don't know? Has anyone been slamming Kiomaria or Ricardo for speaking to the Globe? This has become a Hate Fest for the Grunds. It is not right, IMO.

Yep, Kio & Ricardo were both discussed over their 'one time' interviews with the globe......

MY only problem w/Jesse is his "Kc in jail, not the KC I knew"......is he trying to set up some kind of 'mental defense for her ??.......she was a bit*h when he met her & now she's moved up to a killer Bit*h........MOO

The Rev. seems to be stumping for a future book......again MOO

In all fairness, they were discussed. Briefly, perhaps...but they were discussed. I have no problems with the Gs, nor do I see any hate here. I do have a question, though...I thought we weren't supposed to be talking about Rev. G?

my bold....

yep, I remember those days.........my guess is, since he's kept his own name *ongoing* in the mess & also keeps a *public* myspace page w/Caylee updates.........he's returned us our 'freedom of speech'.....MOO

I think there is a very high possibility he's involved in the helping Casey cover her tracks - at a minimum.
1. The June 16th phonecall.
2. His knowledge of police procedure.
3. His contacting everyone and filling in a timeline for the 31 days, prior to the police having the opportunity to interview there same people. He had opportunity to juggle his own interactions with her.
4. He never clearly explains WHY he had contact with Casey, for example WHY they have talked on June 16th.
5. The Casey coming over to shower business (roommate came home and she was at Jesse's apartment) is really unusual - Jesse more or less puts his hands in the air about that.
6. Jesse seems like a needy guy who never really fits in with a group. The Caseys of this world love taking advantage of people like that.
7. All to much - according to Jesse this happened, that happened - why is he talking so much?

That's off the top of my head. The transcripts and what he says when he appears on TV are of two different people. Cries on TV and yawns during the police interview. I don't think the police are done with Jesse by any means.

Didn't JG take a polygraph right away and passed ? I realize it's not admissible in court and there are ways to fake your way through one, but I recall that he volunteered to take one straight away when LE first questioned him...

I see Jesse still struggling with reconciling the feelings he had/has for KC. It is so sad. If he were my son, I would suggest he step back out of public view, if only to avoid the criticism he is receiving. As far as getting a job, for all we know he could be traumatized by all this as well as many of the others who have been victimized by KC.

Isn't this thread about Rev G? I think we are just not supposed to bash him.

I agree to what I've bolded.

If Casey were a damsel in distress would Jesse be the Night in Shining Armour? Wouldn't surprise me.

If he's traumatized it's could well be it's because he did something to break the law to help Casey, he later found out how many other men she had on the string and he wasn't real special, and Casey got caught regardless of his help. Yes he's traumatized....

Let's not forget that when they broke up both times, KC in her stubberness decided to keep Caylee away from the G's, just as she decided to do with her own mom at the very end. So let's not put the blame of the G's not visiting Caylee on the G's. I'm sure it was KC who kept her from them. IMO of course, but makes perfect sense, knowing KC's behavior.

And what was it that R. Grund said? Something to the effect of how sorry he was that he let his feelings towards Casey affect his relationship with Caylee (and Casey) and the guilt he felt about that? (not a quote) If being a little different is a crime, I am in BIG TROUBLE, LOL!

Yep, Kio & Ricardo were both discussed over their 'one time' interviews with the globe......

MY only problem w/Jesse is his "Kc in jail, not the KC I knew"......is he trying to set up some kind of 'mental defense for her ??.......she was a bit*h when he met her & now she's moved up to a killer Bit*h........MOO

The Rev. seems to be stumping for a future book......again MOO

my bold....

yep, I remember those days.........my guess is, since he's kept his own name *ongoing* in the mess & also keeps a *public* myspace page w/Caylee updates.........he's returned us our 'freedom of speech'.....MOO
I know very little about him, does he have his own congregation somewhere in the Orlando area?

I am certainly not trying to "hate" on the G's. And I think you are probably right that the reason Caylee was no longer in Jesse's life was Casey's doing. I am sure that is why Rev. G finally said they would no longer baby sit Caylee. They were likely tired of her using them, but not really allowing them to be part of Caylee's life. I don't know that of course - just guessing.

But whatever the reason - Jesse had not had much contact and had not acted as Caylee's dad for a long time. In the interview it seemed like that point was not stressed...that's all I am saying.

Didn't JG take a polygraph right away and passed ? I realize it's not admissible in court and there are ways to fake your way through one, but I recall that he volunteered to take one straight away when LE first questioned him...

Yes I recall that also. However it wasn't stated what purpose the polograph was for and it could of well been for other reasons - his employment situation.

I don't recall what the results were, or if he gave one, but even if Casey were to take a polygraph and she passed would we believe she was innocent? I don't put much weight on polygraphs - it seems like those who lie pass, and honest people end up inconclusive - which makes them appear guilty.

I know very little about him, does he have his own congregation somewhere in the Orlando area?

IDK......I've never seen his myspace....just read the blogs (info) posted here & seen him on TV.

I am certainly not trying to "hate" on the G's. And I think you are probably right that the reason Caylee was no longer in Jesse's life was Casey's doing. I am sure that is why Rev. G finally said they would no longer baby sit Caylee. They were likely tired of her using them, but not really allowing them to be part of Caylee's life. I don't know that of course - just guessing.

But whatever the reason - Jesse had not had much contact and had not acted as Caylee's dad for a long time. In the interview it seemed like that point was not stressed...that's all I am saying.
I just heard on a NG rerun (with Jesse) a taped visit with Casey when CA asked her when was the last time Jesse sat for Caylee...she said Caylee was a baby.

I agree to what I've bolded.

If Casey were a damsel in distress would Jesse be the Night in Shining Armour? Wouldn't surprise me.

If he's traumatized it's could well be it's because he did something to break the law to help Casey, he later found out how many other men she had on the string and he wasn't real special, and Casey got caught regardless of his help. Yes he's traumatized....

He apparently knew about Casey's other men, she introduced him to TonE. I don't believe for a second that he did anything to help Casey before, during or after Caylee's death, but I'm sure Cindy would appreciate your speculation, as it seems quite in sync with hers. She will jump right on it like white on rice when she reads it here. Exactly why he hired an attorney IMO.

He apparently knew about Casey's other men, she introduced him to TonE. I don't believe for a second that he did anything to help Casey before, during or after Caylee's death, but I'm sure Cindy would appreciate your speculation, as it seems quite in sync with hers. She will jump right on it like white on rice when she reads it here. Exactly why he hired an attorney IMO.

How will an entertainment attorney help him in his dispute with Cindy?

I agree with you. I watched the 3 shows mid December and each time he was asked "can you tell us what Caylee was like" or something like that, instead of saying "sadly I hadn't seen much of her for the last couple years, but when she was a baby I remember....blah, blah, blah." Instead he made it appear he had taken a father-role and was very close to Caylee her whole life. He broke up with Casey in May/06....Caylee would of been 9 months old. The picture of him holding her was possibly the most recent he had. Casey/Caylee lived in the Anthony house throughout the entire time and Jesse lived with his parents - they never lived as a family together.

To me these are honesty issues....he lies but why? To look good? Casey continually told lies for her personal gain and I can't help but wonder if Jesse is not just like her.

I belive Rev. G got involved in the spotlight of this case to support his son. I am sure it had to be frustrating to know how Casey had treated his son and then listen to her accuse Jesse of being a suspect. This is a girl who KNEW she was pregnant and lied to Jesse about his being the father. I am sure Rev. G was wise to the whole thing and probably didn't think that much of Casey because of it. But she made his son happy so that was enough for him. Then she decided to dump his son...and cut Caylee out of their lives...that was probably hard to swallow. I am quite sure Casey continued to lead Jesse on and probably occasionally asked him for favors, money, or whatever she needed for herself or Caylee. All the while keeping Caylee at a distance - and seeing other men. My guess is Rev. G finally had enough and told her that they would no longer be a place where she could dump Caylee. I think he has probably been very diplomatic in what he said about Casey - probably inwardly thinking much worse things. But he is supporting his son. I think that is very normal.

Yes I recall that also. However it wasn't stated what purpose the polograph was for and it could of well been for other reasons - his employment situation.

I don't recall what the results were, or if he gave one, but even if Casey were to take a polygraph and she passed would we believe she was innocent? I don't put much weight on polygraphs - it seems like those who lie pass, and honest people end up inconclusive - which makes them appear guilty.

The point I was going for, was that there was no hesitation on his part to take one. So seems like he had nothing to hide....unless he's an expert poly faker. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member