The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a hit at Village Cir W, Manville which is VERY close to Hot Water st/ Halsey Manor. NVM the RH at this address is RWH while the gilgo one is RJH. I wonder if there is a relation?

I wanted to revisit this claimed sighting:
[–]ThePoliteOffender 17 points 4 months ago
Not sure if you guys are aware of the gilgo beach killings on Long Island NY. But I believe 15 bodies of numerous prostitutes were dug out of the sand on said beach. I believe I saw the killer. My bandmates and I were on our way back from a show at night and we were driving on ocean parkway back to our town. Whilst driving down the road we see something and someone on the side of the road. We slowed down to get a glimpse and we saw 2 body bags and a man carrying a body bag through the bushes when there was clearly a walking path not so far away. We noped the **** out of there and called the police but by the time they got their they found nothing and thought we were wasting their time. It was by far the creepiest thing I have ever seen and the man who committed the murders hasn't been caught to this day

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/27fdf1/whats_your_creepiest_real_life_story/

Now this story (obviously has there is nothing to verify it) but lets say for a minute it is true just hypothetically. Now the thing that strikes one about this story is the absence of a vehicle, mutilple bodybags and a footpath. Now in this version of the sighting, the Killer doesn't use a car to dump the bodies (like the police have drilled into our minds since day one) but walks them from a footpath. So what if this RH whose business and home are within walking distance from the dump sites, did start dumping bodies within walking distance from where he kept the bodies? Everything we think about the SK comes into question when you look at the case from the perspective of these two RUMORS....that RH was a POI and that someone saw the killer dumping bodies without a vehicle. Worth mentioning in my opinion..

If you read the obituary for 57, it would appear that there is a link to Florida
It seems that Florida comes up often on this site.

If you read the obituary for 57, it would appear that there is a link to Florida
It seems that Florida comes up often on this site.

Yes and there is no mention of a wife in the obit. Wonder if 57 lived alone at gilgo, if so the kill site could be closer than we've thought all along. I wonder if 57 is the original POI who was in mind when they announced they had a suspect than quickly hushed. Even if LE put the pieces together and figured out who the killer was, if they put it together by realizing the bodies were dumped without a vehicle, and they had no evidence i doubt they could even get a warrant to search and the case would stall instantly. 57 was described the person i heard the rumor from as "creepy". There must be some locals who know more info.

It looks to me from what I can tell he wasn't married, which is interesting in my opinion.

Jane & John Doe (again just like JT and JD 2000) https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/category/sarasota-murders/ in Sarasota, FL Where 57 also resided. The dump site at 5400 Ashton Ct is 5 miles and 12 mins from 57 address.

Decedent had breast implants. A skeletal analysis completed on the remains indicated that she may have fractured her nose and right wrist at some point in her life. The victim had saline breast implants, Mentor Smooth Round Moderate Style 1600, manufactured in 1998. A skeletal analysis completed on the remains indicated that she may have fractured her nose and right wrist at some point in her life.

Jane Doe 6 is also said to have fractured right and left nasal passages at one time. What do the breast implants mean? Prostitute? Possibly. This body was found in 2007. I'm thinking is related to gilgo, it's just to close. This POI is starting to make sense.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1017

Nicole Rose Scott is another unsolved murder of prostitute from 2011 in the sarasota area.

Anyone remember Ripper69 from utopia guide for infamous "wow i got a shiver reading that" post in LISK utopia thread? He's got some posts about Sarasota. Google it. Wonder if he is our 57. Old WS users will remember his name he came up before

Edit: Don't think Ripper69 is 57, as he's posting in may 2015 on USAsexguide

Like I said find the gilgo utopia guide thread and look up ripper69's post where he says he got shiver from reading the article about the killers call to melissa's sister. Always struck me as odd, now I see ripper69 is active in sarasota. This place is more quiet than op at night. We've got a poi who was suspected by LE allegedly, the gilgo bodies surround are right next to property and he's got a jane and john doe just 5 miles from his residence is FL found in 2007. I have a feeling we might be on to something here but all i hear is crickets

I can't verify any of this info. Links? I'm kinda out of the loop on LISK since I sorta gave up on this case once it started getting increasingly cold. The recent FBI developments have sparked my interest again though. Where's the info on the John and Jane Doe near this POI in Florida, and how do we know that this Ripper69 was an actual POI on law enforcement's radar, and have specific details about his properties in relation to the location of bodies in two states? Just trying to get up to date.

Ripper69 is not a poi he's a poster from the topiaguide thread on gilgo who also posts about sarasota. Not allowed to link ug here you can find it. The info on jane and john doe i posted one page back. The POI we refer to as 57, once you find his Sarasota address you will see how close is it to the two dump jobs if you google map it to the address of the two UID bodies in the link provided

Ok just thoroughly read everything about 57 on this thread. Fairly interesting.

Ok here's something very strange. I tried to goo the number that comes up with 57's name. It links to website 631.mobydir.com where people can post about strange phone calls. Now there is a post from 631-*** ****. "posted 20-10-2015 03:34. They call from 631-*** **** me again and again. And i hear just silence. " I'm not sure if I should post the link but if your google skills are up to par you can find this. Now why would the number of a dead guy being used only a month ago to harass someone on the phone? Pretty strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper