The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO, I don't think the media should be in same area as these jurors are while they are on break. Kinda unnerving in a way.
Reason for juror crying could be many things (some listed here, some not) heck Media being close could also be one. Praying for these jurors/alts for sure.

[video=twitter;796754254379761664]https://twitter.com/DuffieDixon/status/796754254379761664[/video]

Exactly. She may have gotten bad news that morning:marital issues, illness in family, someone lost a job, etc, having nothing to do with the case.

I was not sure....when son worked there in college, there was no employee discount. Thought they might have changed rules since the competitor does give employee discount.

They give 10% discount to veterans.

Ugh, I just checked my email, all I saw was Ross Harris Happening Now, I quickly dropped everything thinking it was in, and wondering why I didn't get a tweet, just to realize it was highlights from my twitter account.. This would be the perfect time to have a verdict...

Ugh, I just checked my email, all I saw was Ross Harris Happening Now, I quickly dropped everything thinking it was in, and wondering why I didn't get a tweet, just to realize it was highlights from my twitter account.. This would be the perfect time to have a verdict...

They are at lunch until 1:30, hoping for verdict this afternoon.

with my luck with glass, I would break everyone of the light bulbs!!!!

I'm a clumsy wreck. Glass isn't safe around me. I won't touch the special/nice wine glasses. Not even to wash them. Currently, as is usual, I have no everyday wine glasses left. I break them so frequently that I tend to stock up at Goodwill. I buy tons of used, mismatching wine glasses at the thrift store to break. And it's not because I'm drunk! Any glass is unsafe around me. Most breakable things in general are unsafe around me. Like my glasses which are constantly destroyed. A couple times run over by my car!

Bleh my sons fever just jumped to 102.....

Sorry he is sick. I think fevers are the worst for kids.

Both my kids had Hands foot mouth disease last month, quite the shocker.. One is 9 and the other is 11.. A lot of side effects. My daughter nails are practically falling off, a month later.

Welp.

Father's Day landed on Sunday the 15th that year.

So I'm sure Ross went to the Father's day church services and celebrated Father's Day 3 days before leaving Cooper to die.

So how could Ross forget Cooper so close after his nice Father's day celebration?

Was Ross mad that maybe no one wished him a Happy Father's day?

Was he mad that Leanna didn't treat him like a king on Father's day?

I'm a clumsy wreck. Glass isn't safe around me. I won't touch the special/nice wine glasses. Not even to wash them. Currently, as is usual, I have no everyday wine glasses left. I break them so frequently that I tend to stock up at Goodwill. I buy tons of used, mismatching wine glasses at the thrift store to break. And it's not because I'm drunk! Any glass is unsafe around me. Most breakable things in general are unsafe around me. Like my glasses which are constantly destroyed. A couple times run over by my car!

Me too. That light bulb would of shattered for me. I have barely any wine glasses left, they break with just me moving them.

Sorry he is sick. I think fevers are the worst for kids.

Both my kids had Hands foot mouth disease last month, quite the shocker.. One is 9 and the other is 11.. A lot of side effects. My daughter nails are practically falling off, a month later.
I can deal with colds but fevers bum me out..they are just so sad looking...
Looks like a homemade chicken soup happening for dinner...I swear by it lol

Personality check:. Do you also clean out your toaster? :D

1. Yes, daily
2. Yes, once a week
3. Yes, once a month
4. Didn't know toasters needed to be cleaned
5. N/A, don't own a toaster.

When something starts to burn in it!!

JMHO, I don't think the media should be in same area as these jurors are while they are on break. Kinda unnerving in a way.
Reason for juror crying could be many things (some listed here, some not) heck Media being close could also be one. Praying for these jurors/alts for sure.

[video=twitter;796754254379761664]https://twitter.com/DuffieDixon/status/796754254379761664[/video]

Agreed. it's kind of horrible.

Personality check:. Do you also clean out your toaster? :D

1. Yes, daily
2. Yes, once a week
3. Yes, once a month
4. Didn't know toasters needed to be cleaned
5. N/A, don't own a toaster.

Ohhh number 4. I barely use it, but now I feel gross. Mines so old, I only take it out and plug it in when needed, and I am super ocd with that thing being unplugged. I think it might burst into flames.. I swear I don't know how my husband deals with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298