The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the (wine) glass half full, I'll go with due diligence. Before I'd commit to a serious verdict that would send someone to prison for years, or even life, I'd want to be absolutely certain what happened. Is dotted, Ts crossed, no stone unturned. :moo:
That video shuts off before he stops in the parking lot... there is a longer video out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Welcome, and TY for the information. Another non-supported, non-defense-theory-presented-in-court has been debunked!

It's like Myth Busters in here!

Edge is giving us information as he/she sees the search results today, but it doesn't debunk anything, really.

That video shuts off before he stops in the parking lot... there is a longer video out there.

If you open it in YouTube, you can play the whole thing after the linked video ends. It's towards the end of the video if that helps.

I like that idea, but I have problem with drinking out of plastic cups... But here I sit and reuse a plastic bottle. LMAO

Me too. Scared of cancer.

I lived in a home for 14 years that had ceramic tiles counter top. Woke one morning w toaster over red hot with a permanent burn into a tile that couldn't be removed. I really believe I would have had a kitchen fire had I had laminated counter tops. I have never left a toaster oven plugged in since

I;m with BDE. I don't like appliances on countertops. I unplug the toaster and put it away. Coffee pot is unplugged but covered with a cute thing that hides what it is. That's actually pretty European. They don't like appliances showing.

Checking in....I got a gig (I work freelance) and I can't hang on every post today. Just peeking in to see if there is a verdict yet.

I hope by the end of the day. Wishful thinking??

Carry on, crew!

I;m totally neglecting my work. There are going to be too many all nighters as a result of this.

I wonder why they want to see that agin?

I might be changing my mind, katydid. The videos aren't a matter of trying to just systematically go through everything. There must be specific reasons they watched them again. Maybe because they couldn;t remember certain things?

Baaaaaaaa haaaaaa she's coming, trust me

Did I call this light bulb thing this morning or what lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes!

[video=twitter;796797734162497536]https://twitter.com/NatishaLance/status/796797734162497536[/video]

Thank you! I did not see him bend down. I did not see him look back. I saw zero hesitation. Just the time it took to unlock the car. Like a normal person. What I did see was that he absolutely strained not to bend down and put the bulbs in like a normal person does. No one opens a door and continues to stand totally straight up, against the car, while they toss their items in without looking in or leaning a bit. It's a very odd way to place something in a car. It;s unnatural. I can get tossing the lightbulbs. I can;t get the way he did it here. Like he was making a huge effort not to be seen looking in? Like he was absolutely making sure he didn't see a thing? Was he trying to hear whether there were sounds but was afraid of what he might see? To LH: "I was afraid of how he would look. But he was peaceful." Ugh.

Welcome, and TY for the information. Another non-supported, non-defense-theory-presented-in-court has been debunked!

It's like Myth Busters in here!

What is debunked? RH didn't make a separate search after "name change." Name change brought up a list of options, one of which was "divorce checklist, " and he clicked that link. Correct? Or not?

I think there will be strong opinions among the jurors. Very strong. But I am hopeful that unlike us, they didn't go into deliberations with their kinds made up. So they are going to maybe view the evidence much differently than ANY of us. I believe that those of us convinced one way or the other simply view the evidence in a way that confirms our biases. Because it is no coincidence that everyone who thinks Ross is innocent would toss light bulbs into a car and everyone who doesn't would not. (P.S., I had to struggle with my bias greatly to realize and admit that I definitely could toss light bulbs into my car. I mean there is a reason I break so much stuff!).

But for me, it;s just the raft of "coincidences" that befell poor Ross that day. There have been too much.
1. He just happened to decide it was imperative to stop at his car to drop off lightbulbs he purchased on the day his son died in the car, instead of taking them to his workspace.
2. He just happened to be the type of personality who thinks lightbulbs are important enough to go out of your way to take to the car during lunch, but not important enough to place them on the backseat or at least not toss them in without looking.
3. He just happened to remember every last detail of his day, but "forgot" that he went back to his car at lunch, when his son lay there dying, and coincidentally omitted that one, horrible fact from his detailed account of the day to investigators.
4. He just happened to not be the type to turn around when backing up between two parked cars.
5. He just happened to take a longer route to the movies that day. One that conveniently had him turning right and "discovering" Cooper in a crowded parking lot.
6. After entering the restaurant wide awake, running around inside it (according to him), being awake enough to kiss Daddy on the cheek and say "school", Cooper just happened to be so exhausted that he instantaneously fell asleep and made zero noise for the next 40 seconds in the car, or any time after.
7. Ross just happened to forget his son after having recently watched a news report about a FBS dad turned advocate recently before Cooper's death, who taught him about the look back campaign.
8. Ross just happened to not "look again" that day, despite saying that's what he does to make sure his worst fear didn't come true.
9. He just happened to watch a hot car video from a vet five days before Cooper died. He just happened to commented that he did not want that to happen to his son, not dog. Yet he just happened to totally forget what he just saw, on the day he drove his son.

I mean I could go on and on. For me, at a certain point, it's too much.

Ok. Gonna have to get off my phone and get onto my laptop to answer this one. BBS. :)

Try this one, the lunch time stop starts at about the :56 mark:

[video=youtube;kotSKy2rdoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotSKy2rdoY[/video]

That is the same thing 2 State witnesses testified to also. HD IT guy and the Video Enhancement Expert

I find it fascinating that so many people can watch the same thing yet some of them see something totally differently to others.

Me too. Scared of cancer.

I;m with BDE. I don't like appliances on countertops. I unplug the toaster and put it away. Coffee pot is unplugged but covered with a cute thing that hides what it is. That's actually pretty European. They don't like appliances showing.

I;m totally neglecting my work. There are going to be too many all nighters as a result of this.

I might be changing my mind, katydid. The videos aren't a matter of trying to just systematically go through everything. There must be specific reasons they watched them again. Maybe because they couldn;t remember certain things?

Yes!

Thank you! I did not see him bend down. I did not see him look back. I saw zero hesitation. Just the time it took to unlock the car. Like a normal person. What I did see was that he absolutely strained not to bend down and put the bulbs in like a normal person does. No one opens a door and continues to stand totally straight up, against the car, while they toss their items in without looking in or leaning a bit. It's a very odd way to place something in a car. It;s unnatural. I can get tossing the lightbulbs. I can;t get the way he did it here. Like he was making a huge effort not to be seen looking in? Like he was absolutely making sure he didn't see a thing? Was he trying to hear whether there were sounds but was afraid of what he might see? To LH: "I was afraid of how he would look. But he was peaceful." Ugh.

total 5 sec for total open door toss close walk away per testimony iirc. Plus the video was so grainy, but even in the enhanced, his head never went below the top of car. Stoddard had said that "he was in there"

Maybe it would be different if viewed on the huge screen in the courtroom, but a smaller version of the video is too grainy for me to see anything clearly. I know it's Ross only because we've been told it's him. I wouldn't recognize the person in the video.

What is debunked? RH didn't make a separate search after "name change." Name change brought up a list of options, one of which was "divorce checklist, " and he clicked that link. Correct? Or not?

Does anyone recall if they showed the "divorce checklist" url or any other info about it on camera during the testimony?

Does anyone recall if they showed the "divorce checklist" url or any other info about it on camera during the testimony?
They did show the list of things he clicked on. I'll see if I can find it...I saw it last night During my battle with hope on this lol

Ok. Gonna have to get off my phone and get onto my laptop to answer this one. BBS. :)

Frankly, I am no longer a bit open minded about this case. I am convinced of my position, solidly, after watching the interrogation videos, considering the evidence, especially his knowledge of FBS, hot car deaths, the look back campaign, etc. We simply interpret the evidence totally differently. I cannot be convinced, at this point, that this was an accident.

There is talk of a possible verdict says LawNewz on their feed.

Clock is ticking. Only an hour and 15 minutes left before they're done for the day.

If/When there's a verdict, will any major news network carry it? CNN is still all politics.

Try this one, the lunch time stop starts at about the :56 mark:

[video=youtube;kotSKy2rdoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotSKy2rdoY[/video]

That's him leaving for the day!

total 5 sec for total open door toss close walk away per testimony iirc. Plus the video was so grainy, but even in the enhanced, his head never went below the top of car. Stoddard had said that "he was in there"

I agree with you. And I find that to be a totally bizarre, odd, unnatural way to place items in a car, not bending down to look in, keeping your head above the roof line.

Looking for the pic

1:30 p.m. Persinger says Harris visited a website on May 9 , 2014 that held a checklist for a divorce. The website was titled, "Divorce, legal separation checklist." Persinger says the website was internal on the Home Depot website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77