The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why volunteer that information at all? IIRC she didn't ask him how he looked. I just don't understand lying about information that was never requested to begin with.

I have no idea why he said anything honestly. Just giving my opinion and what I thought or would have thought at the time (looks). As far as why he may have said anything, nerves, mind going in a million directions at once, just saying without thinking (which per LH and his friends and family, was under normal circumstances what he did also). JMHO

Also, both already knew "where" Cooper was (Morgue) so could have been one of the reasons why didn't ask to see him, then they found out that RH being charged, and we have no idea what happened after that video with the 2 of them. We do know what ME Inv Jackson testified to and what in the AR, that they had started working with a funeral home. http://media.wix.com/ugd/943520_7cd46570b4a9474b9e36c87173e7a14d.pdf

She was too busy asking if they could have more kids. Cooper? He's history. Moving right along...

Context. She was checking to see if RH was suicidal. Listen to the very next question she asks after -i know this is a weird question, but (about more babies)....

But why volunteer that information at all? IIRC she didn't ask him how he looked. I just don't understand lying about information that was never requested to begin with.

Maybe out of guilt? I do believe Ross talked too much especially in the interview with LE. He was saying things that didn't need to be said like when he straps Cooper in he ALWAYS tells him he loves him just in case we get in a accident ...... Why do we need to know that? To show what a great dad he is? He, IMO was really trying hard to prove this wasn't intentional. If it wasn't intentional, I don't think he needed to go the extra mile..

:thinking: Just realized this looking at the AR pg 3/18. (RH knew that Cooper was not alive nor could be having been in the car since that morning) But just realized this:

RH was not on scene with Cooper was removed by ME, if we are to believe Stoddards testimony that the recording started around 6 pm (in the interview room where RH was alone)
ME Inv Jackson says he pronounced at 18:36 (6:36 p.m.) http://media.wix.com/ugd/943520_7cd46570b4a9474b9e36c87173e7a14d.pdf

Stoddard testified that he told RH when he was in rear of Piper patrol car, where Cooper was being taken.
LH arrived at LAA at 4:51 pm. Stockinger told her where Cooper was being taken, in the interview at Treehouse. Do we know what time she was arrived at the CCPD, CAPU office?
Cooper was removed from scene at 16:45 (6:45 p.m.) and didn't arrive at the ME office until 19:04 (7:04 p.m.)

ME Inv Jackson 3 of 18.jpg

He didn't tell anyone..it came up on video review by LE and interviews with his lunch peeps.but he was detailed about everything else that day....
I've never really considered light bulb trip as really relevant to me personally. Two people forgot the trip but recalled when reminded. LE confirmed bulbs were out at RH home and bulbs needed. RH knew Home Depot retail store and his office both have high definition security camera's so there would be no way of hiding video evidence. I just think RH considered it an unimportant short bulb buying stop irrelevant to recall to memory. It could be assumed RH needed a reason for the 3 male lunch returners to suddenly find CH and RH have 2 witnesses but I never have really found that conceivable. I ifeel if RH wanted/needed 2 witnesses at lunch he would have ensured he had the 2 witnesses. For me personally, I no longer even consider the lunch visit to RH car while considering other evidence.

Context. She was checking to see if RH was suicidal. Listen to the very next question she asks after -i know this is a weird question, but (about more babies)....

I thibk she was obsessed with keeping Ross and his "affections". Insecure. Knew he was cheating. Only focused on doing what she could to prove Ross loved her and wanted her and no one else. Cooper was a means to secure her marrIage with Ross. I'm sorry but I don't think Cooper was number one for her. Not close.

We see women like this everyday. Desperate to have a man in their lives. Kid is a distant second. It's why so many women expose their vulnerable kids to their "wonderful" new man. Got dude babysitting within weeks of meeting him. Allowing him to "discipline" their poor kids. Ugh.

Her focus was Ross. His feelings. How he perceived her. Being wanted by him. Saving her marriage.

I've never really considered light bulb trip as really relevant to me personally. Two people forgot the trip but recalled when reminded. LE confirmed bulbs were out at RH home and bulbs needed. RH knew Home Depot retail store and his office both have high definition security camera's so there would be no way of hiding video evidence. I just think RH considered it an unimportant short bulb buying stop irrelevant to recall to memory. It could be assumed RH needed a reason for the 3 male lunch returners to suddenly find CH and RH have 2 witnesses but I never have really found that conceivable. I ifeel if RH wanted/needed 2 witnesses at lunch he would have ensured he had the 2 witnesses. For me personally, I no longer even consider the lunch visit to RH car while considering other evidence.

Agree to disagree. I think it's a very important part of the evidence.

But it was a big deal because Ross went back to his car and Cooper was there either already dead or close to it. Ross hesitated, and a long one at that when he was talking about lunch in his interview. He simply choose to by pass the HD/lightbulb trip. He gave details of other things he did that day, why even mention going to lunch with the guys? Most people go to lunch or have lunch at work. He mentioned going to the movies, no need for that either. He remembered what he did that day including getting lightbulbs but forgets Cooper in the car after 30 seconds??? Then through out the day he simply goes about his day without anything trigging Cooper?

I thibk she was obsessed with keeping Ross and his "affections". Insecure. Knew he was cheating. Only focused on doing what she could to prove Ross loved her and wanted her and no one else. Cooper was a means to secure her marrIage with Ross. I'm sorry but I don't think Cooper was number one for her. Not close.

We see women like this everyday. Desperate to have a man in their lives. Kid is a distant second. It's why so many women expose their vulnerable kids to their "wonderful" new man. Got dude babysitting within weeks of meeting him. Allowing him to "discipline" their poor kids. Ugh.

Her focus was Ross. His feelings. How he perceived her. Being wanted by him. Saving her marriage.

She wanted RH to NEED her

Agree, and also he wasn't the one who brought up the going to lunch together in those chats for that day. It would seem different to me had it been RH initiating the lunch date and stating as it was incorrectly suggested by State... that RH would only go to lunch if they came and got him. That was not the factual context of that lunch conversation or testimony. Nothing out of the ordinary about RH riding with them that day. JMHO from listening to testimony.

Agree, and also he wasn't the one who brought up the going to lunch together in those chats for that day. It would seem different to me had it been RH initiating the lunch date and stating as it was incorrectly suggested by State... that RH would only go to lunch if they came and got him. That was not the factual context of that lunch conversation or testimony. Nothing out of the ordinary about RH riding with them that day. JMHO from listening to testimony.

Wasn't there some email/text/chat that he wasn't going to go to lunch but would if he didn't have to drive?

OMG TexMex you used to make me so hungry on the JA threads and now you are doing it again here! Your food always looks so very yummy!!

These shrimp are very easy.

6 pounds shrimp unpeeled

3 cups Wishbone Italian salad dressing
4-6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 lemon, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cayenne
Tabasco if you like
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup dry white wine

Combine first 7 ingredients and pour over shrimp
Refrigerate at least 2 hours
Place shrimp in pan with marinade
Add butter and wine
Stir and bake at 400 for 20 min , if very large shrimp 25 min. Watch carefully do not overcook the shrimp

Make sure you have French bread to dunk in the sauce cause it's very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member