The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thibk she was obsessed with keeping Ross and his "affections". Insecure. Knew he was cheating. Only focused on doing what she could to prove Ross loved her and wanted her and no one else. Cooper was a means to secure her marrIage with Ross. I'm sorry but I don't think Cooper was number one for her. Not close.

We see women like this everyday. Desperate to have a man in their lives. Kid is a distant second. It's why so many women expose their vulnerable kids to their "wonderful" new man. Got dude babysitting within weeks of meeting him. Allowing him to "discipline" their poor kids. Ugh.

Her focus was Ross. His feelings. How he perceived her. Being wanted by him. Saving her marriage.
I was raised very conservative in a very religious environment. To my parents belief and disappointment, they feel I have strayed. But recalling what I heard many times from the pulpit, and what I assume LH has heard equally, she was taught God first, spouse second, children third. I would agree with your assessment, LH didn't consider CH her number one. Much evidence from the trial and testimony confirms LH strong religious followings

Sounds wonderful :) Do you serve as main dish or appetizer?

I think the menu tonight will be

BBQ shrimp
Squash casserole
French bread

Our daughter said she's bringing a chess pie (showing off her baking skills for her fiancé)
I'm fixing to mix up some sangria

I am sort of ashamed to admit but I could see a lot of myself in RH interview reactions. I would have also been pulling down on my hair. I would have been making a fist every time a thought of recklessness and my actions entered my head. My thoughts would have been frantic about how in the world could have I forgotten my little buddy. I would have searching my brain for any distractions I might have been having and silently recalled the texting. But honestly, my brain kicks in to multi-task quickly when I consider it necessary. I could see myself emotionally beating myself up over what I done bad that day, simultaneously thinking of many avenues needing consideration prior to my wife leaving jail and me going to a jail cell. Call my boss, locate info on bondsman, get my car, delegate to friends any unimportant task. My brain would consider I had only approx 30-60 seconds remaining with my wife and I would need to quickly determine what is needed from outside lifeline. I guess what I am trying to say, yes, majority of my concentration would have had my thoughts on my son, and my stupidity of my actions, but yet, my brain would have been capable of multi-tasking. I know most won't agree w me (throw things now) but I saw a lot of sincerity and guilt emotions in RH. I saw a too-loving wife offer RH too much support and love RH didn't deserve.

Agree. And at the time he was speaking with LH, he had already had HIS Miranda Rights read, told was being arrested so he knew he wasn't going home. He was trying to somewhat make decisions of things that needed to be done in the interim. In the context of that, and the emotions he had going on. JMHO, I found it very odd, that Stoddard in his reports and testimony stated LH was a suspect, but LH said she was never read her Miranda Rights! :thinking:

None of us have been in his situation as he and also LH were in at that moment. That is a fact. JMHO I honestly doubt anyone posting here is one of the cases we have read about that parent left child in car and died. That is a self imposed life sentence of self guilt that will never go away with any court verdict. JMHO.

Let today be the day .....Justice for Cooper. Praying that the jurors carefully come to the right conclusion.

And those are/were expensive bulbs. Possibly also had credit account with HD

Lightbulbs aren't cheap any more. I remember when you could get them free from your local electricity provider.

Painter has a helper with him today. The young guy doesn't speak English. Strange listening to their conversation in Albanian.

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris juror seen crying during smoke break; deliberations continue #hotcardeath

I was raised very conservative in a very religious environment. To my parents belief and disappointment, they feel I have strayed. But recalling what I heard many times from the pulpit, and what I assume LH has heard equally, she was taught God first, spouse second, children third. I would agree with your assessment, LH didn't consider CH her number one. Much evidence from the trial and testimony confirms LH strong religious followings

Testimony confirmed she was very religious, but no testimony suggested Cooper was a second priority- if anything, just the opposite, even to the extent that she put Cooper ahead of her husband (think of her texts to RH, including not wanting to go on a vacation with Ross without Cooper, because she'd just returned after being away for a week and didn't want to be separated from Cooper again).

Marriages are sooooo complicated, and imo it is just flat out impossible to ever know what is really going on in any one else's (and often enough, not even in one's own. ;)).

Remember, for example, that Leanna was responsible for the family's finances (only was different towards the very end), Leanna who decided they weren't in a position to buy a house, Leanna who checked daily to make sure Ross was essentially doing what he was supposed to be doing .

None of that is submissive in the slightest. As I've said, I think Leanna is, and likely was back then, a formidable woman.

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris juror seen crying during smoke break; deliberations continue #hotcardeath

Odd IMO unless looking at death pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member