The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surprised. It's a big case. A lot of evidence. And they've deliberated what, 6 hours at most?

How many hours HAS it been, including video watching time? I've lost track of how many days it's been, much less hours.

How many hours HAS it been, including video watching time? I've lost track of how many days it's been, much less hours.

Natisha Lance ✔ @NatishaLance
Jurors have now been deliberating for 11 hours. They've had 5 questions and re-watched 2 pieces of evidence. #HotCarDeath
8:45 AM - 10 Nov 2016

These shrimp are very easy.

6 pounds shrimp unpeeled

3 cups Wishbone Italian salad dressing
4-6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 lemon, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cayenne
Tabasco if you like
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup dry white wine

Combine first 7 ingredients and pour over shrimp
Refrigerate at least 2 hours
Place shrimp in pan with marinade
Add butter and wine
Stir and bake at 400 for 20 min , if very large shrimp 25 min. Watch carefully do not overcook the shrimp

Make sure you have French bread to dunk in the sauce cause it's very good

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Feel free to include recipes with all of your pictures!!!

Natisha Lance ✔ @NatishaLance
Jurors have now been deliberating for 11 hours. They've had 5 questions and re-watched 2 pieces of evidence. #HotCarDeath
8:45 AM - 10 Nov 2016

Thanks. So 11 hours minus video watching time, (iirc, approx 45 minutes for RH-LH video, and an hour and a half for his interview? )

So, fewer than 9 hours actual deliberations, maybe closer to 7 or 8 if their breaks weren't included in that total?

Lordy. Has no one here ever thrown a bag of whatever into their car? A package of light bulbs isn't that fragile. Now, if he'd thrown a box of thin stemmed wine glasses into his car I would think it hinky, or a box with an iced cake, or some such, but this was just a package of lightbulbs, big deal, and was related to his house and perhaps his wife asking him to run an errand, not where his mind was that day.

Toss in, hurry back to sexting.

Lightbulbs are one of the ONLY things I don't toss into my car. That and eggs. :wink:

I think they were a 'specialty' type of bulb. Wasn't it a specialized style or size for a commode in bathroom---not a standard type light bulb?

I thought they were bathroom vanity "globes". We have them in all three bathrooms. They are long-lasting but can cost @ $6 each unless they're on sale. I would never toss them into the car. When I buy them, I lay them on the passenger seat beside me.

I think the menu tonight will be

BBQ shrimp
Squash casserole
French bread

Our daughter said she's bringing a chess pie (showing off her baking skills for her fiancé)
I'm fixing to mix up some sangria

I want your squash casserole recipe!

We have a country restaurant here that has outstanding squash casserole.... the best I've ever had. I bet your's rivals theirs, based on all of the pics you have posted.

Lordy. Has no one here ever thrown a bag of whatever into their car? A package of light bulbs isn't that fragile. Now, if he'd thrown a box of thin stemmed wine glasses into his car I would think it hinky, or a box with an iced cake, or some such, but this was just a package of lightbulbs, big deal, and was related to his house and perhaps his wife asking him to run an errand, not where his mind was that day.

Toss in, hurry back to sexting.

with my luck with glass, I would break everyone of the light bulbs!!!!

with my luck with glass, I would break everyone of the light bulbs!!!!

No one would toss the bulbs. Also no one would open the door after the long hot day, not air it out, slam door immediately and speed off. Also the look back at lunch....

Lightbulbs are one of the ONLY things I don't toss into my car. That and eggs. :wink:

Eggs are about the only routinely purchased thing I wouldn't throw in my car. Well, other than the 30-50 lb cartons of cat litter we buy weekly, but only because I'm too geriatric anymore to toss those buggers around. ;)

Maybe the Juror had bad personal news, not about the trial. I hope not, but it is another reason for tears.

Thanks. So 11 hours minus video watching time, (iirc, approx 45 minutes for RH-LH video, and an hour and a half for his interview? )

So, less than 9 hours actual deliberations, maybe closer to 7 or 8 if their breaks weren't included in that total?

Plus 3 hours or so for this morning....

I thought they were bathroom vanity "globes". We have them in all three bathrooms. They are long-lasting but can cost @ $6 each unless they're on sale. I would never toss them into the car. When I buy them, I lay them on the passenger seat beside me.
In my head I thought I remembered $8 each so that's about right

Personality check:. Do you also clean out your toaster? :D

1. Yes, daily
2. Yes, once a week
3. Yes, once a month
4. Didn't know toasters needed to be cleaned
5. N/A, don't own a toaster.

Personality check:. Do you also clean out your toaster? :D

1. Yes, daily
2. Yes, once a week
3. Yes, once a month
4. Didn't know toasters needed to be cleaned
5. N/A, don't own a toaster.

5. I use breville smart oven

Anyone have link to politan on 11alive? Can't find his live link, he was going to talk at 12:30

I could see the crying be an indication that there is a lot of disagreement in the jury room. If you think that Ross murdered Cooper intentionally, yet other jurors are saying it was an accident, that would definitely heighten emotions. Of course it's possible the juror is just upset by Cooper's death, but was she crying during the trial too? Makes me think something specifically happened in the jury room.

I was on a jury for all of three days on a mortgage fraud case and emotions escalated in the deliberation room several times. Not necessarily tears but some very heated disagreements, raising of voices, faces turning red, etc. And I repeat: this was a mortgage fraud case (where a single mother of young children would have gone to federal prison if found guilty). I can't even imagine the emotions going on in that room involving this case.

(Which brings me to my thoughts on juries in general. I really despise when juries are considered "stupid" and "wrong" when they don't deliver the verdict that the public is screaming for. Jurors take their jobs very seriously and they definitely take the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" seriously imo. And I guess what I'm also trying to say is that regardless of my personal feelings on this case I will respect and accept this jury's decision whichever direction it goes).

JMHO, I don't think the media should be in same area as these jurors are while they are on break. Kinda unnerving in a way.
Reason for juror crying could be many things (some listed here, some not) heck Media being close could also be one. Praying for these jurors/alts for sure.

[video=twitter;796754254379761664]https://twitter.com/DuffieDixon/status/796754254379761664[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298