The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. I use breville smart oven

I don't even know what that is.

My answer is 4- didn't know they needed to be cleaned (until mine caught on fire from regularly putting in buttered cinnamon toast to brown).

Yes, I have abused lightbulbs by throwing them not only into my car, but onto a table after bringing them home. Eek.

Personality check:. Do you also clean out your toaster? :D

1. Yes, daily
2. Yes, once a week
3. Yes, once a month
4. Didn't know toasters needed to be cleaned
5. N/A, don't own a toaster.

How about "when it needs it"? We don't use a toaster frequently, and it's never been out on a counter. A cleaning lady once asked me where my toaster was so she could clean it. I told her that we put it away after use and that I clean it myself.

These shrimp are very easy.

6 pounds shrimp unpeeled

3 cups Wishbone Italian salad dressing
4-6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 lemon, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cayenne
Tabasco if you like
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup dry white wine

Combine first 7 ingredients and pour over shrimp
Refrigerate at least 2 hours
Place shrimp in pan with marinade
Add butter and wine
Stir and bake at 400 for 20 min , if very large shrimp 25 min. Watch carefully do not overcook the shrimp

Make sure you have French bread to dunk in the sauce cause it's very good

Thanks for this recipe Tex! Do you cover the pan when you bake the shrimp?

So is this "reported" coming from the Reporter who reported the crying juror?

crying juror: had exp. the loss of a child, might not be hers tho #rossharristrial #hotcardeath

5m5 minutes ago
reported: cannot get a feel for jury #rossharristrial #hotcardeath

6m6 minutes ago
reported: seated in front for videos. 1 comforting has been on jury b4, is older #rossharristrial #hotcardeath

In my head I thought I remembered $8 each so that's about right

[video=twitter;786273201198342144]https://twitter.com/RElliotWSB/status/786273201198342144[/video]

Close, it looks like about $16 for 2 three-packs.

How about "when it needs it"? We don't use a toaster frequently, and it's never been out on a counter. A cleaning lady once asked me where my toaster was so she could clean it. I told her that we put it away after use and that I clean it myself.

Sorry, was mostly being facetious to make a point. Throwing lightbulbs into a car can be considered careless. From what I've seen, Ross was a careless person in many if not all areas of his life. The man didn't even shave that morning, though he was due to lead a project meeting that day, first time ever.

Careless tossing of lightbulbs. In character. Jmo

I don't even know what that is.

My answer is 4- didn't know they needed to be cleaned (until mine caught on fire from regularly putting in buttered cinnamon toast to brown).

Yes, I have abused lightbulbs by throwing them not only into my car, but onto a table after bringing them home. Eek.
Uber cool toaster oven. I use it daily tbh. Waffles in morning for breakfast for kids, chicken nuggets etc etc..way Better than heating up entire oven. Faster too

Throwing bulbs not your best idea

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No one would toss the bulbs. Also no one would open the door after the long hot day, not air it out, slam door immediately and speed off. Also the look back at lunch....

I was thinking about that too. I know I wouldn't. But if you holding on to end of bag, kinda swing in a little and it lands/rests in seat, (and for all we actually know they could have landed in the drivers seat, and RH moved them when he got into the car that evening. JMHO. I think the "throwing" as the State and Stoddard kept saying is a bit of theatrics jmho. Especially since they cost so much. IIRC they showed the receipt on the big Mondopad, reason I remember them costing alot. $15 or $20 iirc. JMHO

Sorry, was mostly being facetious to make a point. Throwing lightbulbs into a car can be considered careless. From what I've seen, Ross was a careless person in many if not all areas of his life. The man didn't even shave that morning, though he was due to lead a project meeting that day, first time ever.

;) I'm not OCD but like kitchen counters neat and tidy. In character for me to not have a lot of "stuff" visible. I hope to share photos of the newly-renovated kitchen on the Travis' friends thread in a few days.

Personality check:. Do you also clean out your toaster? :D

1. Yes, daily
2. Yes, once a week
3. Yes, once a month
4. Didn't know toasters needed to be cleaned
5. N/A, don't own a toaster.

Taco Bell has a drive-thru, so your question is really confusing to me.

Agree... BBM, on the meeting, it was not an in person meeting, but a conference call type meeting, per testimony of the witness who was part of the meeting. Name slips me at the moment.

[video=twitter;786273201198342144]https://twitter.com/RElliotWSB/status/786273201198342144[/video]

Close, it looks like about $16 for a three-pack.
Hmmm I don't see employee discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member