The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If KC were really searching, there would be record of these "searching" calls. None exist, which means, no searching. We can track her movements by her cell phone pings. If she was searching, she searched TonE's appartment, she searched BlockeBuster, she searched FUSION Ultra Lounge... Busy girl, much like OJ searching every golf course in the country.

And for Chloroform, the lab said the concentration was so high, it could not have come from an incidental sorce. This was not just a trace of Chloroform found, it was a lot.

If KC were really searching, there would be record of these "searching" calls. None exist, which means, no searching. We can track her movements by her cell phone pings. If she was searching, she searched TonE's appartment, she searched BlockeBuster, she searched FUSION Ultra Lounge... Busy girl, much like OJ searching every golf course in the country.

:floorlaugh: that and :martini: at the 19th watering hole, signing autographs.

Thank you so much for the links. I had read the news story about the woman from my home state but hadn't seen these. That the variablility and low success rate would be so low doesn't surprise me. It makes sense that the quality of the work would depend on the breading, training, integrity of the dog and partner. Also a dog wants to please his master and a gentle resistance on the leash would encourage the dog to obey what the handler wants to think is there. It could even be an unconscious resistance or encouragement, wanting to "get their man." That said, I found it most interesting that there is doubt that the scent of death would last a month or longer. It certainly wouldn't grow stronger after the body is no longer there. So, that leaves the question, why did Tony and George not notice the smell of death the 3rd and 4th week of June but it reeked, according to several, a month later? There was surely nothing but a bag of garbage in there during the 2 weekds at the tow yard.

Princess Rose, there seems to be many stones unturned in the investigation and this should have been top on the list. Even if their tunnel vision got the better of them in the beginning, they certainly had cause to explore other avenues after the remains were found, IMO. And I see some evidence in the phone records of her searching for someone during that first week. There are several numbers LE never checked out. they didn't even both to check the IP address of the mysterious work emails.

While inconsistencies are not unusual in poorly trained teams, Florida has some of the best dogs in the nation, trained to the highest standards. This is not some back yard mutt, with a green handler, these dog teams are some of the best, if not the best, in the nation. The defense will play he$$ trying to discredit the dog hits.

Yes, it's terrible. But it has happened. I've seen both obviously guilty people go free and obviously innocent people be convicted. Fortunately, it's the minority of cases, but it does happen. The better the defense team, the more likely the defendant will be voted not guilty regardless of the true facts.

Although Andrea Lyon is very reputable, she seems to be more successful in getting defendants out of the DP, rather than a not guilty verdict. In 30 cases, 19 were found guilty (and needed her assistance with the DP sentence) and 11 were found not guilty. Therefore, altho in the DP phase cases she's tried she has 100% success rate, in the capital cases she's tried she only has a 37%. Funny how she parades the 19 won cases around but if you look at her success rate in G vs NG it's not really that high..

Actually there is considerable evidence that Casey was attempting to get gas for the car. She asked JG to bring a gas can with some gas, but he was busy, so she got AH to buy a gas can for her, Casey just never got the gas and got back to the car before it was towed.

She most likely did this to get their fingerprints on the car (at least JG). We all know she went to his house to "take a shower" for no apparent reason. There's no doubt in my mind she was trying to get his DNA to plant.

Although Andrea Lyon is very reputable, she seems to be more successful in getting defendants out of the DP, rather than a not guilty verdict. In 30 cases, 19 were found guilty (and needed her assistance with the DP sentence) and 11 were found not guilty. Therefore, altho in the DP phase cases she's tried she has 100% success rate, in the capital cases she's tried she only has a 37%.

She still let an innocent man sit in jail for 26 years that is a death verdict for an innocent man.
I have no respect for her - she is not interested in justice she is interested in manipulating the system.
I have one finger for her guess which one.

Although Andrea Lyon is very reputable, she seems to be more successful in getting defendants out of the DP, rather than a not guilty verdict. In 30 cases, 19 were found guilty (and needed her assistance with the DP sentence) and 11 were found not guilty. Therefore, altho in the DP phase cases she's tried she has 100% success rate, in the capital cases she's tried she only has a 37%.

Using that analysis I sure wouldn't want her to represent me for a capital case w/o the DP. :eek:

Actually there is considerable evidence that Casey was attempting to get gas for the car. She asked JG to bring a gas can with some gas, but he was busy, so she got AH to buy a gas can for her, Casey just never got the gas and got back to the car before it was towed.

Before I found out the above, I honestly thought Casey was probably setting her car up to be towed to make it look like a homicide and then she would skip town and Caylee would be found in the trunk of the car dead and everyone would think Casey was kidnapped and murdered, too. But the fact that three people knew that Casey ran out of gas and that her car was at the Amscot because she told all of them and attempted to get gas disproves that theory. The other proof against the skipping town scenario is that she had $1200 of AH's money and access to her car for a week, but she didn't skip town in that car. And later she had access to TL's car for a week, but again, she didn't skip town. If she had skipped town, I would have thought consciousness of guilt, but she didn't do that.

And another thing, as an adult, Casey could have refused to go with Cindy. She could have stayed at TL's apartment and after Cindy had gone, she could have fled. But she didn't do that. Very odd, IMO.

She is a lying con artist, there was not one flyer placed anywhere no where.... none.
She knew the baby was dead long before that 911 call, she may not have done it but she put the baby in danger,
I have no clue who did it, I do not rule her out; but she did not give the baby to a sitter.
maybe to some pervert, maybe to a drug pin; she said they wanted to teach her a lesson, well she probably ripped someone off and they had it...But she was not looking for no baby.
When LKL asked CA about her going out to party while CAYLEE was missing CA said maybe that is her way of grieving...GRIEVING for a live child? pleezzze.... I gave them a pass for Tooooo long...

She still let an innocent man sit in jail for 26 years that is a death verdict for an innocent man.
I have no respect for her - she is not interested in justice she is interested in manipulating the system.
Dang woman, not the Grand Salute again. You have got to give that salute a rest. :crazy:

That would defeat most of the defense tainted thoughts. I was reading an article about the OJ trial, and one of the strategies by the defense attorneys was to go for the "speedy trial" thereby FORCING the prosecution to make errors which the defense then capitalized on. Too bad Casey's "team" is trying to drag it out, thereby giving the proseuction time to check and recheck their testing.
There is one downside to too much time; remember the woman in LA last month that got off because too much time has passed?
I hope not too much time will pass here. :( I am only interested in justice for CAYLEE.

Sex offenders are a ridiculous choice for SODDI since KC already claimed she turned the child over to Zanny, either willingly or unwillingly. Unless ZG is "now" a convicted sex offender, this will also not hold water imo
But nothing that KC says hold any weight at all. I still think it is a possibility.
I still wonder about that picture of CAYLEE with a bruise on her cheek.
I still do not know if she was not selling that baby to whomever for money? don't know.

Here's a potential hypothetical scenario. Casey had to be getting money from somewhere during the last couple of years that amounts to more than accounted for. She only stole from a friend after Caylee went missing. Her friends say she hadn't stolen from them, nothing missing, she always seemed to have cash, seemed to be generous, even treating them on occasion. Her phone bills alone were more than she stole and I would assume the were usually that large.

If you think about it, she really wasn't spending that much money. No rent, food, car insurance, bills (other than phone), and everything Caylee had was provided for by her parents. She never took vacations ever. Her father said he was always the one who would take her car for oil changes and stuff like that so she wasn't even paying for that. The only things she seemed to be paying for were gas (which probably wasn't a lot since she was almost always home during the day and using gas from her father), phone bills, and clothes (mostly at Target which is a VERY inexpensive place to get clothes). She really didn't start the partying too much until 2007 (in which, according to her friends, she was always the sober driver and probably just bought water). Otherwise it's most likely she had her boyfriends or random boys buy her drinks (remember her text to AH about that?). The only person I remember saying she would pay for stuff was TL and at that time she was taking money from AH.

There is one downside to too much time; remember the woman in LA last month that got off because too much time has passed?
I hope not too much time will pass here. :( I am only interested in justice for CAYLEE.
I don't feel Judge Strickland will allow this to happen. JB's filing incomplete motions and whatnot will come to a halt once the acceptable amount of time has passed for JB's team to get up to speed.

If Caylee had been taken by some stranger, KC gave no indication of it. Her only concerns were how many people she could draw over to Fusion. This is not the action of a mother who's daughter has been kidnapped. When tied to the evidence found with the body, the blanket taken from KC's house, the trash bags, the duct tape, the stickies taken from the very sheet of stickies found in kc's home. It eliminates the stranger entering the house, sod. And her friends, parents all have been accounted for.

There just isn't any evidence, no matter how small, pointing away from KC and toward any other person. It would seem to make an sod defense impossible. Now, if kc or Jb are insisting on an sod defense, that would explain the presence of AL. She isn't great at getting people off, but is very good at keeping them off death row. This to me screams, jb doesn't think he can win this case and is looking to limit the damage.

To make matters worse, kc's parents are not visiting. This does not look good, no matter the paper thin excuse, it just flat makes it look like they think she is guilty.

This case is quite interesting because if the defense tries to state that KC "may" have been out searching, the prosecution has all of her cell records which quite accurately track her movements. And equally damaging is the record of her texts during the 31 days. From these records it is so very painfully obvious that KC didn't have one thought about looking for her daughter. So of all the poor sod defenses they may use, she "may" have been out looking is among the worst. Too bad this evidence wasn't available for the OJ trial, it likely would have brought a different verdict.

If Caylee had been taken by some stranger, KC gave no indication of it. Her only concerns were how many people she could draw over to Fusion. This is not the action of a mother who's daughter has been kidnapped. When tied to the evidence found with the body, the blanket taken from KC's house, the trash bags, the duct tape, the stickies taken from the very sheet of stickies found in kc's home. It eliminates the stranger entering the house, sod. And her friends, parents all have been accounted for.

There just isn't any evidence, no matter how small, pointing away from KC and toward any other person. It would seem to make an sod defense impossible. Now, if kc or Jb are insisting on an sod defense, that would explain the presence of AL. She isn't great at getting people off, but is very good at keeping them off death row. This to me screams, jb doesn't think he can win this case and is looking to limit the damage.

To make matters worse, kc's parents are not visiting. This does not look good, no matter the paper thin excuse, it just flat makes it look like they think she is guilty.
And if there was G&C cleaned it all up and now they have a foundation. Sold their soul. Hope it will flunk ASAP.

Oh ITA! I think that is a disgrace. However, according to many people in the legal field she seems to be the person you want defending you in a DP case. However, if you look at her history, she seems to be more successful during the penalty phase rather than guilt or innocence (which she actually has a pretty poor record in).

This case is quite interesting because if the defense tries to state that KC "may" have been out searching, the prosecution has all of her cell records which quite accurately track her movements. And equally damaging is the record of her texts during the 31 days. From these records it is so very painfully obvious that KC didn't have one thought about looking for her daughter. So of all the poor sod defenses they may use, she "may" have been out looking is among the worst. Too bad this evidence wasn't available for the OJ trial, it likely would have brought a different verdict.

I think what it does show is the A clan is involved from the instant Caylee passed, all having full knowledge of that moment. And from that moment until the present moment, they have continued on their course to be a :liar: , :liar:, :liar: , :liar:. Now the Millsteads have joined the :liar: clan.

I don't feel Judge Strickland will allow this to happen. JB's filing incomplete motions and whatnot will come to a halt once the acceptable amount of time has passed for JB's team to get up to speed.
From your mouth to Gods ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members