The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I find on The Barry County/Cassville/Roaring River road searches, the more suspicious I become that the location could very well be the final crime scene.

The FBI has profiled Garrison as one of only 12 percent of rapists. This is what the FBI says about those individuals:

Quote:

"Anger-Retaliatory"

This guy is out to hurt someone. He blames women for all the injustices he has suffered in his life. His hate and anger are out of control. He wants to punish, hurt and degrade them. His psycho-social background includes physical and emotional abuse (more than 56%) from one or both parents. About 80% had divorced parents, many were adopted, and over half spent time in foster care. his relationships with significant females was extremely poor growing up which created very hostile feelings toward the opposite sex.

He sees himself as very masculine, is usually athletic, and often works in a fast-moving male dominated field or sport. He's usually married and often has extramarital flings. He has a quick temper and his rapes usually occur after some negative event involving one of the women in his life. His urge is almost uncontrollable, as it's the result of a built up rage and anger.

He will use both verbal (excessive profanity) and physical assault, even murder. His attacks are very sudden, with little forethought. This is not a sexual act. This is rage. He intends to hurt and degrade his victim. he's the type to "beat the living crap" out of his victim, assaulting her with his fists, feet, and weapons of choice. He will pick women of his own race and age, or slightly older and will usually stalk them while driving close to home. His pattern of raping is usually every 6 months to a year.

The victim will often have a lot of physical and genital injuries. In my experience, the few who have been assaulted this way, have come in with significant facial injuries at times - injured eye and cheek, with petechia like hemorrhage so, swollen cheek often with red marks; split lip, broken teeth, body bruises and cuts, (+) defensive injuries, and broken fingernails. If wearing a necklace, the victim will often have a necklace imprint bruise; (+) oral, vaginal, and/or anal injuries, etc. This is a very dangerous man.

End Quote

If you read up on the 1993 rape case it is obvious it fits the pattern.

Just to play devil's advocate again here, just because they didn't find any prints, doesn't mean that the perp(s) wore gloves. If the FBI's profile of the crime is close to being correct, which I personally think it is, one or more of the perp(s) was probably know by one or more of the women. Which means that is likely that the crime was not planed in advance.

Even if it was, the perp(s) could have either been lucky and not touched anything, or not left any viable prints. Or, the things that they did touch, they had the afterthought to wipe the place the touched off with their shirt or something else.

I do agree with you though in that, if it was a preplanned crime, they would have been foolish not to wear gloves.....and probably did........if it was a preplanned crime, and not a spur of the moment type crime.

Regardless of who the prints would be from why is there not any contaminated, smudged prints that are not identifiable then?

Exactly . What burglar / intruder Ever locks doors behind them on the way out ? About 0% . Especially if you are in a hurry with 3 victims . And the globe just busted causing more attention . A little too much credit given here .
Heck why not take the purses / smokes so it looks like they left on foot or caught another ride further delaying a Police response / investigation .

TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the dichotomy to be considered. I totally agree that a run of the mill burglar wouldn't have been especially careful or have planned this out as I have suggested. But if that is true, then we have two possibilities here. 1) the burglars were and have been incredibly lucky not to have dropped some hints that he/they were involved, or 2) very disciplined and have kept his/their mouths closed over 23 years.

As anyone who has followed true crime cases over the years knows it is especially common for criminals who are later incarcerated to blab to the jailhouse snitches. That has never occurred although two of the three GJ3 are currently in the slammer; one for a lifetime; the other due to be paroled this year. The last one is still on the street so far as I know. Yet none of these possible burglars have made a single mistake over the years.

So, thinking outside the box, if someone intended and planned this operation, as suggested by the mysterious van circling the neighborhood and even reported to have parked across the street from the residence he/they would have wanted to commit this crime and get away with it. After all, there were going to be at a minimum of two murders since Sherrill was "available" to be snatched long before Suzie and Stacy arrived. One could logically draw the conclusion that both had to be taken as either one remaining would have (in all probability) fingered the perp(s).

As the the door being locked or unlocked, consider the following possible scenarios:

1) The door is locked: To do so would have strongly indicated that the television/vcr would not have been left on thereby indicating there was someone inside the home. Jannelle and her bf would have found the house locked but the cars out in the front. So what would she have logically done? She might have contacted the McCalls. But even in that eventuality, and if the McCalls had come to the home, what would have been the outcome? Had the police been called as early as 1 PM, exactly what would they have done? There is no law restricting someone to simply leave and it would not have been unreasonable to have concluded that since the cars were there that they simply have gone down with someone else since there were probably several other classmates who were also going that way to further celebrate the graduation. The bottom line is that the police would have done nothing.

2) The door was unlocked: That is known. Under the best case scenario, Jannelle would have rung the doorbell or knocked on the door to see if they were to be found there. It has been argued and rehashed many times would anyone else have gone into the home? Speaking for myself, if I don't get an answer to a doorbell or knock on the door, I simply go on as it is not normal behavior to let oneself into the house but assuming that she did, as she said, do this as a matter of routine being a "laid-back" town, the simple fact is that by doing so, the crime scene was IMMEDIATELY contaminated. That would not have been the case had the door been locked. It would have been pristine when and at such time it became obvious that not all was well. At that time; in the evening, the police would have seen a problem that required investigation. They could have let themselves in as the door was unlocked. In the previous scenario, if the door was locked, they could not simply have broken down the door unless they had a court order or on orders from higher command. Again, there is no law against adults going away on their own. But in the actual scenario that we know happened, everything went wrong. The crime scene was totally contaminated whereas if the door had been locked it would have been pristine.

I conclude it was deliberate to leave the door unlocked and the tv/vcr on to draw in the visitors, which was the intention all along. The broken glass also was an invitation as well and may very well have been deliberate although most seem to believe it was broken at the time the women were being removed.

If one takes the position that it was purely by happenstance that the door was left unlocked by run of the mill burglar/rapists, it demonstrably true that whoever carried out this crime has been very, very disciplined since that day back in June, 1992, now 23 years ago. Either that or he/they are no longer living and capable of telling anyone else. In no way do I believe the GJ3 were capable of maintaining both silence and discipline over such a period of time.

This is the dichotomy to be considered. I totally agree that a run of the mill burglar wouldn't have been especially careful or have planned this out as I have suggested. But if that is true, then we have two possibilities here. 1) the burglars were and have been incredibly lucky not to have dropped some hints that he/they were involved, or 2) very disciplined and have kept his/their mouths closed over 23 years.

As anyone who has followed true crime cases over the years knows it is especially common for criminals who are later incarcerated to blab to the jailhouse snitches. That has never occurred although two of the three GJ3 are currently in the slammer; one for a lifetime; the other due to be paroled this year. The last one is still on the street so far as I know. Yet none of these possible burglars have made a single mistake over the years.

So, thinking outside the box, if someone intended and planned this operation, as suggested by the mysterious van circling the neighborhood and even reported to have parked across the street from the residence he/they would have wanted to commit this crime and get away with it. After all, there were going to be at a minimum of two murders since Sherrill was "available" to be snatched long before Suzie and Stacy arrived. One could logically draw the conclusion that both had to be taken as either one remaining would have (in all probability) fingered the perp(s).

As the the door being locked or unlocked, consider the following possible scenarios:

1) The door is locked: To do so would have strongly indicated that the television/vcr would not have been left on thereby indicating there was someone inside the home. Jannelle and her bf would have found the house locked but the cars out in the front. So what would she have logically done? She might have contacted the McCalls. But even in that eventuality, and if the McCalls had come to the home, what would have been the outcome? Had the police been called as early as 1 PM, exactly what would they have done? There is no law restricting someone to simply leave and it would not have been unreasonable to have concluded that since the cars were there that they simply have gone down with someone else since there were probably several other classmates who were also going that way to further celebrate the graduation. The bottom line is that the police would have done nothing.

2) The door was unlocked: That is known. Under the best case scenario, Jannelle would have rung the doorbell or knocked on the door to see if they were to be found there. It has been argued and rehashed many times would anyone else have gone into the home? Speaking for myself, if I don't get an answer to a doorbell or knock on the door, I simply go on as it is not normal behavior to let oneself into the house but assuming that she did, as she said, do this as a matter of routine being a "laid-back" town, the simple fact is that by doing so, the crime scene was IMMEDIATELY contaminated. That would not have been the case had the door been locked. It would have been pristine when and at such time it became obvious that not all was well. At that time; in the evening, the police would have seen a problem that required investigation. They could have let themselves in as the door was unlocked. In the previous scenario, if the door was locked, they could not simply have broken down the door unless they had a court order or on orders from higher command. Again, there is no law against adults going away on their own. But in the actual scenario that we know happened, everything went wrong. The crime scene was totally contaminated whereas if the door had been locked it would have been pristine.

I conclude it was deliberate to leave the door unlocked and the tv/vcr on to draw in the visitors, which was the intention all along. The broken glass also was an invitation as well and may very well have been deliberate although most seem to believe it was broken at the time the women were being removed.

If one takes the position that it was purely by happenstance that the door was left unlocked by run of the mill burglar/rapists, it demonstrably true that whoever carried out this crime has been very, very disciplined since that day back in June, 1992, now 23 years ago. Either that or he/they are no longer living and capable of telling anyone else. In no way do I believe the GJ3 were capable of maintaining both silence and discipline over such a period of time.

If you believe that Sherrill and/or Suzie was/were the target(s) and Stacy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, then the perps would have had no idea just how tenacious the McCall's and the friends of the two girls could be in trying to figure out where the women might be. And the perps would have no idea of the plans the girls & their friends had for Sunday.

If the original plan was to abduct the target(s), then by locking the door as they left it would have stalled discovery until Sherrill didn't show up for work on Monday, especially if the plan was to abduct both mother & daughter. I don't believe because they ended up with 3 victims that someone then had the foresight to leave the door unlocked knowing that friends would enter and contaminate the scene. The door was left unlocked by happenchance.

I agree with Warren that Garrison is the key to solving this case; he either participated directly in what happened or has knowledge of what was done by others. What info he was willing to give LE no matter how he disguised it led directly to two search warrants and the sealing of evidence found. He may have known the location where the van was originally at Fordland shortly after the abduction. There is an indication that the van was later moved to Barry county. If so Garrison may not have known that.

For a time he lived close by 1717. He could have been the male with the long blonde hair seen driving thru the neighborhood in the white van, trying to dodge the intersection & traffic light at Glenstone & Grant. As I understand it he is inquisitive today to know if LE has found the van yet.

Crime scene #1 was probably a sexual assault with little planning, that turned into a snatch & go abduction when things went bad. See the FBI's rapist profile posted earlier; he certainly is no thespian.

Although Warren tries to tie Garrison to the GGMC and knows nothing about the other two GJ suspects he does believe that the GJ3 remain at the top of SPD's suspect list. He knows the other two left town within days. Garrison probably has nothing he can give on the others involved without implicating himself. Disguising the facts didn't work, so he stays quiet.

If you believe that Sherrill and/or Suzie was/were the target(s) and Stacy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, then the perps would have had no idea just how tenacious the McCall's and the friends of the two girls could be in trying to figure out where the women might be. And the perps would have no idea of the plans the girls & their friends had for Sunday.

If the original plan was to abduct the target(s), then by locking the door as they left it would have stalled discovery until Sherrill didn't show up for work on Monday, especially if the plan was to abduct both mother & daughter. I don't believe because they ended up with 3 victims that someone then had the foresight to leave the door unlocked knowing that friends would enter and contaminate the scene. The door was left unlocked by happenchance.

I think it all depends on whether one believes this was a well planned operation or a crime of opportunity doesn't it?

I'm not altogether clear why Stacy's presence would have impacted the plan, regardless. Just as in the case of only taking Sherrill and Suzie, Stacy's presence required that she be taken as well. This also argues that more than one perpetrator was involved being that to subdue three healthy, physically fit women could not easily be subdued by one lone individual. So one has to ask the question which would fit any scenario. Why hasn't anyone talked in the past 23 years?

My personal opinion is that a minimum of two individuals was involved; either at the premises or in the planning of the operation. I'm just not enamored of one individual being able to accomplish this task.

As to the door being unlocked, it almost certainly worked to the perp's advantage. If the door was locked, the crime scene would have been unmolested. A well planned operation would have taken into consideration the advantages of either scenario. I would argue the unlocked door works much better. Remember, that the purses and money were left behind and there is some considerable reason to believe the crime scene was staged. In the "Vanished" trailer, Det. Asher made the observation that the crime scene looked "all wrong." I think that is quite telling.

I agree with Warren that Garrison is the key to solving this case; he either participated directly in what happened or has knowledge of what was done by others. What info he was willing to give LE no matter how he disguised it led directly to two search warrants and the sealing of evidence found. He may have known the location where the van was originally at Fordland shortly after the abduction. There is an indication that the van was later moved to Barry county. If so Garrison may not have known that.

For a time he lived close by 1717. He could have been the male with the long blonde hair seen driving thru the neighborhood in the white van, trying to dodge the intersection & traffic light at Glenstone & Grant. As I understand it he is inquisitive today to know if LE has found the van yet.

Crime scene #1 was probably a sexual assault with little planning, that turned into a snatch & go abduction when things went bad. See the FBI's rapist profile posted earlier; he certainly is no thespian.

Although Warren tries to tie Garrison to the GGMC and knows nothing about the other two GJ suspects he does believe that the GJ3 remain at the top of SPD's suspect list. He knows the other two left town within days. Garrison probably has nothing he can give on the others involved without implicating himself. Disguising the facts didn't work, so he stays quiet.

If Garrison says nothing to move the case along, he only cements his current situation whereas he could work a deal to get moved to a more favorable institution.
As is true in almost all cases, the first perp to roll is the one who gets the get out of jail card. As it stands now he will die in prison.

I think it all depends on whether one believes this was a well planned operation or a crime of opportunity doesn't it?

I'm not altogether clear why Stacy's presence would have impacted the plan, regardless. Just as in the case of only taking Sherrill and Suzie, Stacy's presence required that she be taken as well. This also argues that more than one perpetrator was involved being that to subdue three healthy, physically fit women could not easily be subdued by one lone individual. So one has to ask the question which would fit any scenario. Why hasn't anyone talked in the past 23 years?

My personal opinion is that a minimum of two individuals was involved; either at the premises or in the planning of the operation. I'm just not enamored of one individual being able to accomplish this task.

As to the door being unlocked, it almost certainly worked to the perp's advantage. If the door was locked, the crime scene would have been unmolested. A well planned operation would have taken into consideration the advantages of either scenario. I would argue the unlocked door works much better. Remember, that the purses and money were left behind and there is some considerable reason to believe the crime scene was staged. In the "Vanished" trailer, Det. Asher made the observation that the crime scene looked "all wrong." I think that is quite telling.

Okay.

If Garrison says nothing to move the case along, he only cements his current situation whereas he could work a deal to get moved to a more favorable institution.
As is true in almost all cases, the first perp to roll is the one who gets the get out of jail card. As it stands now he will die in prison.

Unless you consider a gurney a "more favorable situation" there's nothing more he can do to help his situation.

i'm done.

Hi everyone! Pretty new to the site but I've been reading this thread and the previous threads over the past few days. I just thought I'd chip in with my take on the events of that night, please let me know what you think.

Firstly, I strongly believe this was carried out by a single person, most probably armed with a gun. This is the only way I can see three physically-fit people being placed under such control. A knife may have worked, but there is always the danger of accidentally stabbing your victims (I believe they left the house alive, although they may not have been conscious), or even yourself. This abduction appears too well planned and executed, with very little evidence of what happened at the house. I believe it was the intention of the perp to be in and out of the house as quickly as possible, which explains the TV being left on and the front door being unlocked (although to me it would be harder to explain the door being locked, as I cannot imagine many kidnappers taking the time to find the correct key and lock up behind themselves. The key would be one more piece of physical evidence that would link them to the crime, in my view he changed and removed as little of the house as he possibly could). I believe it was one person as a crime of this scale would have been very difficult to keep secret, adding further people would have simply increased the chance of being caught in the future.

One aspect I am having trouble with is the timing of the crime, given that it was not generally known that Suzie and Stacy would be returning to the house that night. I cannot imagine a scenario where, upon seeing three separate cars parked outside the house, the perp then proceeded to gain entry. Even presuming all the occupants were asleep at that time, it would be absolutely crazy to attempt something like that (unless he used a ruse detailed below *). This causes another, and more puzzling problem though, in that the perp would have to have been in the house at the time the girls arrived home. If I was planning on doing something like this I'd want to park as close to the house as possible, but surely the girls would have been alarmed if they saw a van parked directly outside their outside or possibly even in their driveway?

I find the broken porch light extremely fascinating, as it would appear to be the only flaw in an otherwise perfect crime. At first I thought that it may have been smashed on purpose, in order to grab one the women's attention, in doing so making one of them have to come out of the front door to investigate. However, given that all the women were either in bed or getting ready for bed at this time, and as far as I know no shoes were reported as missing, then I will assume that they were all barefoot. This would create a problem, as if I was being forced out of my house in the middle of the night and happened to step on glass I would make an effort to bleed as much as I could, creating a trail or at least some evidence. Of course, he could have simply carried them out over his shoulder but this would have been a fairly strenuous activity. Another theory is that the glass was smashed as the perp was removing the bulb, in order to make the front of the house less visible. I don't buy into this, as it would require placing the bulb back once he was finished. Similar to the TV and unlocked front door, I believe that once the crime had been successfully committed the house was left how he found it, and as quickly as possible.

*Like many of you have suggested, I think the perp could possibly have used a ruse to gain entry into the house without using force. However, given that three cars would have been parked outside it would have been imperative that he ascertained how many people were in the house. If he was wearing any kind of disguise I believe he may have introduced himself as a local official or something similar, possibly creating an imaginary back-story, and asked in a fairly indirect way how many occupants were currently inside the house. On being given the answer of three women he could have drawn the gun, instantly taking control of whoever was unfortunate enough to answer the door. On being faced with this I believe the other women would have complied with his demands.

I think I remember reading that both Sherrill and Suzie were heavy smokers, never going anywhere without their cigarettes, and the cigarette packets were found on the table? If anyone could confirm that or correct me it would be appreciated. That would definitely change the logistics of entry, if two or perhaps even all three of them were in the same room. It would explain why everything looked so normal, as he may not even have had to explore the rest of the house.

Apologies for the fairly disjointed response, I just wanted to join in with the discussion :)

And, he really has nothing to gain now. He knows how the game of information is played from being behind bars most of his life.

What he did to the coed clearly shows he fits the profile above.

The more I find on The Barry County/Cassville/Roaring River road searches, the more suspicious I become that the location could very well be the final crime scene.

I can tell you I worked in the area ( years before this occurred ) and even an experienced hiker there are so many caves nookes and crannies it would be hard to locate someone even with good information .

TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, he really has nothing to gain now. He knows how the game of information is played from being behind bars most of his life.

Let's assume for purposes of discussion that he was involved. We can't get in his head to know what he knows exactly. If he was involved, could he have carried out this crime by himself or did his two friends assist in this crime?

If the former, one has to ask themselves if he was capable of gaining entry. My recollection is that the information released by the police department is that it was probable that whoever was allowed entry was more likely than not known by one or more of the two residents (Sherrill and Suzie.) Would he fit that scenario? I think not.

If he and the other two of the GJ3 participated and if they are keeping quiet that is somewhat remarkable in that all three of them had a rap sheet as long as my leg. Yet, all three have somehow remained silent over the past 23 years. Is that reasonable? It's possible; but is it reasonable?

On the locking of the door, offhand I don't know the answer to this question although Hurricane may know. Was there only a dead bolt or was there both a dead bolt and a regular door knob that can merely be locked by the turning of the locking device on the inside door knob? If only a dead bolt, I would agree that is highly unlikely. But if the more likely arrangement it is altogether possible.

Hi everyone! Pretty new to the site but I've been reading this thread and the previous threads over the past few days. I just thought I'd chip in with my take on the events of that night, please let me know what you think.

Firstly, I strongly believe this was carried out by a single person, most probably armed with a gun. This is the only way I can see three physically-fit people being placed under such control. A knife may have worked, but there is always the danger of accidentally stabbing your victims (I believe they left the house alive, although they may not have been conscious), or even yourself. This abduction appears too well planned and executed, with very little evidence of what happened at the house. I believe it was the intention of the perp to be in and out of the house as quickly as possible, which explains the TV being left on and the front door being unlocked (although to me it would be harder to explain the door being locked, as I cannot imagine many kidnappers taking the time to find the correct key and lock up behind themselves. The key would be one more piece of physical evidence that would link them to the crime, in my view he changed and removed as little of the house as he possibly could). I believe it was one person as a crime of this scale would have been very difficult to keep secret, adding further people would have simply increased the chance of being caught in the future.

One aspect I am having trouble with is the timing of the crime, given that it was not generally known that Suzie and Stacy would be returning to the house that night. I cannot imagine a scenario where, upon seeing three separate cars parked outside the house, the perp then proceeded to gain entry. Even presuming all the occupants were asleep at that time, it would be absolutely crazy to attempt something like that (unless he used a ruse detailed below *). This causes another, and more puzzling problem though, in that the perp would have to have been in the house at the time the girls arrived home. If I was planning on doing something like this I'd want to park as close to the house as possible, but surely the girls would have been alarmed if they saw a van parked directly outside their outside or possibly even in their driveway?

I find the broken porch light extremely fascinating, as it would appear to be the only flaw in an otherwise perfect crime. At first I thought that it may have been smashed on purpose, in order to grab one the women's attention, in doing so making one of them have to come out of the front door to investigate. However, given that all the women were either in bed or getting ready for bed at this time, and as far as I know no shoes were reported as missing, then I will assume that they were all barefoot. This would create a problem, as if I was being forced out of my house in the middle of the night and happened to step on glass I would make an effort to bleed as much as I could, creating a trail or at least some evidence. Of course, he could have simply carried them out over his shoulder but this would have been a fairly strenuous activity. Another theory is that the glass was smashed as the perp was removing the bulb, in order to make the front of the house less visible. I don't buy into this, as it would require placing the bulb back once he was finished. Similar to the TV and unlocked front door, I believe that once the crime had been successfully committed the house was left how he found it, and as quickly as possible.

*Like many of you have suggested, I think the perp could possibly have used a ruse to gain entry into the house without using force. However, given that three cars would have been parked outside it would have been imperative that he ascertained how many people were in the house. If he was wearing any kind of disguise I believe he may have introduced himself as a local official or something similar, possibly creating an imaginary back-story, and asked in a fairly indirect way how many occupants were currently inside the house. On being given the answer of three women he could have drawn the gun, instantly taking control of whoever was unfortunate enough to answer the door. On being faced with this I believe the other women would have complied with his demands.

I think I remember reading that both Sherrill and Suzie were heavy smokers, never going anywhere without their cigarettes, and the cigarette packets were found on the table? If anyone could confirm that or correct me it would be appreciated. That would definitely change the logistics of entry, if two or perhaps even all three of them were in the same room. It would explain why everything looked so normal, as he may not even have had to explore the rest of the house.

Apologies for the fairly disjointed response, I just wanted to join in with the discussion :)

I think you have made an excellent post and welcome your input.

On the globe, this has been gone over in excruciating detail but you take it one step further in that if any of the (and it appears probably all were) barefoot, if the globe was broken prior to their exit, one or more would have cut their foot or feet when going from the house to the van which would leave a trail. It is generally agreed that Stacy left a foot print on the front of the house which tends to confirm you conclusion that they were being carried out to the waiting van.

The gun has also been mentioned elsewhere and is, I believe, a part of the working hypothesis. But if only one person was involved, how did he obtain the cooperation of the other two while he was carrying each one individually out to the van since they couldn't have walked across the glass without cutting their feet? A possible explanation is that two walked at the point of the gun to the van and were tied up either before or after being in the van. And that only one was carried to the van; that being Stacy and it was at that point where the globe was broken.

I believe you are accurate regarding the cigarettes and it is also true that Stacy left behind her meds for her migraines that her mother said she would always carry with her.

Since the GJ3 has been brought up numerous times we have the issue of whether these guys actually planned or executed anything very well. My recollection is that they were caught frequently and incarcerated. And they were only out of prison some three weeks or so prior to the abductions. Personally speaking for myself, I don't believe they did it, although I do believe they might very well have carried out the murders.

How many perps were there? I have strongly tilted toward more than one perp for numerous reasons. And it seems to have been backed up by the initial statement of the FBI profiler who speaks to this person as having gotten roped into this not knowing what was to be the final result. None of the GJ3 would have really cared all that much. They would have done this for immediate gratification. However, a much more intelligent and devious person who could have gained a bond of trust with the women would be the better candidate.

And there is one other matter that should be looked at and that is whether any or all of the women could have been incapacitated in the house before each one was either carried or walked to the car. I think there is a couple of ways this could be accomplished. One would be to point a gun at each victim and have one of them tie up the other women who was then tied up herself. There is one other method besides the gun scenario.

In any event, an excellent post and most welcomed.

I feel SG was very involved in this crime. Too much of the info obtained from for the searches remain sealed. That is a big clue.

Who helped him? Possibly one or two of the GJ3 remained with the van while he and the known one made entry.

Totally Agree! For what he did to the "Co'ed"......he's exactly where he needs to be for the rest of his life!

The FBI has profiled Garrison as one of only 12 percent of rapists. This is what the FBI says about those individuals:

Quote:

"Anger-Retaliatory"

This guy is out to hurt someone. He blames women for all the injustices he has suffered in his life. His hate and anger are out of control. He wants to punish, hurt and degrade them. His psycho-social background includes physical and emotional abuse (more than 56%) from one or both parents. About 80% had divorced parents, many were adopted, and over half spent time in foster care. his relationships with significant females was extremely poor growing up which created very hostile feelings toward the opposite sex.

He sees himself as very masculine, is usually athletic, and often works in a fast-moving male dominated field or sport. He's usually married and often has extramarital flings. He has a quick temper and his rapes usually occur after some negative event involving one of the women in his life. His urge is almost uncontrollable, as it's the result of a built up rage and anger.

He will use both verbal (excessive profanity) and physical assault, even murder. His attacks are very sudden, with little forethought. This is not a sexual act. This is rage. He intends to hurt and degrade his victim. he's the type to "beat the living crap" out of his victim, assaulting her with his fists, feet, and weapons of choice. He will pick women of his own race and age, or slightly older and will usually stalk them while driving close to home. His pattern of raping is usually every 6 months to a year.

The victim will often have a lot of physical and genital injuries. In my experience, the few who have been assaulted this way, have come in with significant facial injuries at times - injured eye and cheek, with petechia like hemorrhage so, swollen cheek often with red marks; split lip, broken teeth, body bruises and cuts, (+) defensive injuries, and broken fingernails. If wearing a necklace, the victim will often have a necklace imprint bruise; (+) oral, vaginal, and/or anal injuries, etc. This is a very dangerous man.

End Quote

If you read up on the 1993 rape case it is obvious it fits the pattern.

Excellent Post! Thanks for sharing this.....very informative!! I sincerely mean that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713