The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The purses, car keys, clothing left behind pointed to a home invasion and abduction, according to Warren.
Can I ask a question in a polite way here with out being thrown under a bus for doing it. Why are we giving Mr. Warren "Credit" here for things that we have already known for a long time.
Its not like this conclusion was deduced by Mr. Warren. This is something that everyone has thought for a long time.
As well as many of the other things people here are giving him credit for. These are conclusions that we have all discussed many times in the past......way before Mr. Warrens "Book".

VC ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Voices Carry" is the screen name used by someone who claims to have been a witness to certain events that took place in Webster County on June 7th. She had ties there at the time and knew of other things taking place in and around that time frame. She didn't come forward to LE until 2002 because she says she was afraid to, and has made claims that her tip wasn't taken seriously. The two weeks LE spent with cadaver dogs on a farm in Webster county would indicate otherwise.

So, why is the evidence taken from the farm sealed? If it was viable evidence couldn't it be used to make a conviction? I just don't understand why it's sealed. If it's so special why didn't anything come of it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, why is the evidence taken from the farm sealed? If it was viable evidence couldn't it be used to make a conviction? I just don't understand why it's sealed. If it's so special why didn't anything come of it?

Obviously what they have is simply not enough evidence to risk losing a conviction especially when one or more of the perps may already be in prison for a very long time. And it may be a waiting game to see if the perps will ever tire & give up the location of the remains for the families. If no further evidence can be developed at some point in the future the PA might have to take his/her best shot with what they have & go to trial. Push too hard now & the families may never learn what really happened or where the remains are.

Whatever evidence they recovered & have sealed from Webster & Barry counties may be compelling enough that's the reason why SPD is not interested in pursuing the PG, even though as a new chief Williams said they would. LE simply knows the PG doesn't fit.

As far as sealing the search warrant & recovered evidence from the public (and therefore the perps), would you want your opponent to know that you hold the K♦ Q♦ & 10♦ and are well on your way to an ace-high straight flush?

Thank you. That makes sense. I hold onto hope they are just playing their cards close to their chest. I hope they do have something.

The book is self published and has missed punctuation, etc., but it was informative. He helped me put things that LE has said into perspective. My understanding of SG and his actions were brought into focus. His research into on past articles helped. He does not name the GJ3 nor does he tell you what has been held back by LE for any future prosecution.

It really helped me to understand articles I had found before. There are a few nuggets that I was unaware of, such as the window, the suspicion on the actions of JK and MH and the GGMC that I did not have proof that I wanted. Yes, JK and MH were throughly looked at by LE who ascertained they weren't the perps. It explains about how the profiler reached his conclusions.

The motive he reaches, I just don't know.

I am reading it a second time and finding more that adds to my understanding.

Yes, there are problems with the book, it is not perfect, but for me it has been a useful tool.

The book is self published and has missed punctuation, etc., but it was informative. He helped me put things that LE has said into perspective. My understanding of SG and his actions were brought into focus. His research into on past articles helped. He does not name the GJ3 nor does he tell you what has been held back by LE for any future prosecution.

It really helped me to understand articles I had found before. There are a few nuggets that I was unaware of, such as the window, the suspicion on the actions of JK and MH and the GGMC that I did not have proof that I wanted. Yes, JK and MH were throughly looked at by LE who ascertained they weren't the perps. It explains about how the profiler reached his conclusions.

The motive he reaches, I just don't know.

I am reading it a second time and finding more that adds to my understanding.

Yes, there are problems with the book, it is not perfect, but for me it has been a useful tool.

" they said they were going to the other girls house and they were going to be spending the night there " -JK

This never made any sense to me . What " other girl " ??? when you knew it's Suzies house Suzies moms house or Sherrill's house . She also seems really irritated .

Perhaps at that time she thought it was some prank or for attention . Or maybe trying to remember what she was told she could say . Either way Odd statement to make .

TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just managed to find the book on Amazon UK. Looking forward to starting it.

Threemissingwomen.proboards.com

If you want to read newspaper articles regarding Garrison, go to the above site. Under general Forum, articles-Garrison you will find an excellent resource. They were posted by P. And they are very informative!

Thanks to P!

Here is a link to the song which was written about the 3MW. This is the first time I have listened to it.
[video=youtu;GMYFIS89_VQ]http://youtu.be/GMYFIS89_VQ[/video]

Suppose for the sake of argument that we all agree to stipulate that it was odd for Kirby & Henson to enter the house at midday after knocking, looking in windows, trying the door knob and finding it unlocked, calling out, etc. . . ..
I don't agree that it's odd at all. I've had neighbors walk right into my house before when they knew I was home but hadn't heard them knock. I've at least opened friends/neighbors front doors before and called to them when they didn't respond to my knocking. Whether that's normal behavior all depends on what community or neighborhood you live in.

I don't agree that it's odd at all. I've had neighbors walk right into my house before when they knew I was home but hadn't heard them knock. I've at least opened friends/neighbors front doors before and called to them when they didn't respond to my knocking. Whether that's normal behavior all depends on what community or neighborhood you live in.

Under the circumstances of having called several times that morning, arriving & finding all 3 cars in the driveway, the globe still shattered on the porch as if it might have just happened, looking in the windows & the backyard and seeing no one, perhaps even hearing the TV playing, and finding the door unlocked I don't find it odd that Kirby would enter trying to find her friends either. But most posters who know nothing about the relationships among the victims & Kirby do find it odd that she would enter. To advance this argument beyond the same Ol' song & dance my point was that even if we all concede that it is odd, how does that advance the case? It doesn't. And neither does arguing SOSDD.

Under the circumstances of having called several times that morning, arriving & finding all 3 cars in the driveway, the globe still shattered on the porch as if it might have just happened, looking in the windows & the backyard and seeing no one, perhaps even hearing the TV playing, and finding the door unlocked I don't find it odd that Kirby would enter trying to find her friends either. But most posters who know nothing about the relationships among the victims & Kirby do find it odd that she would enter. To advance this argument beyond the same Ol' song & dance my point was that even if we all concede that it is odd, how does that advance the case? It doesn't. And neither does arguing SOSDD.

I concede it may not be unusual for certain individuals to walk into a house and root around, answering phone calls and the like, it is not something I would counsel. But hypothetically, it is conceivable that it was perfectly innocent. It is impossible to prove a negative.

However, it is my firm belief that the door was purposely left unlocked to invite visitors into the house to destroy physical evidence. That is, unless, one is to believe that the perp or perps were casual criminals who stumbled onto the house early in the morning to do something (it has been stated this was sexual assault although we don't know how that conclusion was reached), and they quickly left and for the past 23 years the perp or perps have sealed their lips. That I find extremely hard to believe, although I suppose anything is possible.

Sherrill's money was left behind. This almost certainly rules out robbery as the motive. So we are either left with very lucky criminals who have clammed up these many years or this was a carefully planned operation for a specific purpose of obtaining something within the house as I believe.

This is not to argue the point but to present an alternative view of what I personally believe to be the case. I may be entirely wrong and that would be fine so long as this crime is solved sometime in our lifetimes.

I concede it may not be unusual for certain individuals to walk into a house and root around, answering phone calls and the like, it is not something I would counsel. But hypothetically, it is conceivable that it was perfectly innocent. It is impossible to prove a negative.

However, it is my firm belief that the door was purposely left unlocked to invite visitors into the house to destroy physical evidence. That is, unless, one is to believe that the perp or perps were casual criminals who stumbled onto the house early in the morning to do something (it has been stated this was sexual assault although we don't know how that conclusion was reached), and they quickly left and for the past 23 years the perp or perps have sealed their lips. That I find extremely hard to believe, although I suppose anything is possible.

Sherrill's money was left behind. This almost certainly rules out robbery as the motive. So we are either left with very lucky criminals who have clammed up these many years or this was a carefully planned operation for a specific purpose of obtaining something within the house as I believe.

This is not to argue the point but to present an alternative view of what I personally believe to be the case. I may be entirely wrong and that would be fine so long as this crime is solved sometime in our lifetimes.

Had the sexual assault taken place and not been interrupted and immediate exit with now 3 witnesses deemed to be necessary, then the money would surely have been found and a robbery would have been committed just as it was in Aug 1993.

That is, unless, one is to believe that the perp or perps were casual criminals who stumbled onto the house early in the morning to do something (it has been stated this was sexual assault although we don't know how that conclusion was reached), and they quickly left and for the past 23 years the perp or perps have sealed their lips.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

With no honor among thieves and the fact only one person can keep a secret, two or more makes it almost impossible, one would wonder how nothing has ever leaked out.

Except threats against your family helps to seal lips. Remember the rape trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog