The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I do not believe Jodi period... I bet he was somewhere else that night.

Was Enrique there? I don't remember that he was. How could JA have ever stated she hadn't seen TA since April if she KNEW Enrique saw her when she arrived?
-even if he was home he had no clue she was there. IMO

I thought I heard he wasn't there... only that he got to work around 8:00am and rode the bus HOME that night Missing "the scene" cause he was running later. Never saw JA(comment on facebook)

I know JA was asked by Flores if the roomies knew she was there and she said "well they should have seen my car" and known..

They would have expected to see the
(BMW) she got from Travis....she was in some random white rental car...
Why would the roomie assume she was driving a rental and was in the house? She had probably parked on the street that drive is small...

ETA: ohh and the tassels... I have never seen a pic.
Would the roomies know if there had been a pillow
in the home that had tassels and was missing?
maybe not..

Could it be these kind of tassels?
PG photo for reference!
images
I'm not going anywhere near those tassels! There were pillows on a chair in his bedroom though that appear to have frilliness to them.

As for the roommates you could totally be right and I'm probably mis-remembering. I've read way too much about this case - an awful lot of it on social media sites which you have to take with a truckload of salt anyway.

Hopefully they'll testify and it can all be put to rest.

Also a thing I noticed about the dog. In a photo of TA and a friend they are standing in front of rear sliding doors. On the floor is the dog food and water bowl. They are huge glass or plastic containers that are upside down to continually deposit food and water as needed. Maybe those were full and lasted that long for the dog to eat and drink.
Good eyes! That's his sister, Sam, by the way. :)

In the interview where Jodi is in her orange jail outfit she says that Enrique's room shares a wall with Travis' room. The detective confirms it.

Duct tape.
Could Right arm have been taped
to Left with tape connected behind his back?

IMO the way he is holding the peace sign it
appears that arm is retsrained somewhat
and he is only able to move his arm from below the elbow...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...gen/derivatives/landscape_635/court-photo.jpg

Like this?
I can't upload the cropped picture for some reason.
It isn't x rated... just a locker room trick I guess.
But this guy has his his arms taped like I am talking about.
tumblr_lj2w9nXVDI1qgrlxao1_500.jpg

Duct tape.
Could Right arm have been taped
to Left with tape connected behind his back?

IMO the way he is holding the peace sign it
appears that arm is retsrained somewhat
and he is only able to move his arm from below the elbow...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...gen/derivatives/landscape_635/court-photo.jpg

Like this?
I can't upload the cropped picture for some reason.
It isn't x rated... just a locker room trick I guess.
But this guy has his his arms taped like I am talking about.
tumblr_lj2w9nXVDI1qgrlxao1_500.jpg

Are you sure it's a peace sign? It doesn't look like that to me.......it looks like something else. I am not convinced that they are his fingers.......hmmmm???

I usually come across interesting bits of information about a subject long after it's been found and discussed but I got a little shiver when I saw these names listed as associated with being a waitress...on JA's sisters' FB:

People in this profession
Spose
Travis Meeks
Black Dahlia
Ramiele Malubay
Jenna Lewis

Show more (6)
Julia Lennon
Public Figure

Nicole Brown Simpson
Public Figure

Ronald Goldman
Public Figure

Heather McCartney
Public Figure

Evelyn Frechette
Public Figure

George John Dasch
Public Figure

I'm thinking if my sister was on trial for premeditated murder I would have removed the above info a long time ago.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waitress/108069725893273

Are you sure it's a peace sign? It doesn't look like that to me.......it looks like something else. I am not convinced that they are his fingers.......hmmmm???

lol as a matter of fact, no I'm not convinced it's a peace sign...

Well, if it's not his hand then whose?
It looks male to me...

~jmo

lol as a matter of fact, no I'm not convinced it's a peace sign...

Well, if it's not his hand then whose?
It looks male to me...

~jmo

It looks like he is holding something that has prongs. Like a speculum or a sex toy of sorts. No human fingers make the shape that is there, moo.

Do you see what I see? Definately not a peace sign!

Maybe he's asking for 2 of something, or a pair of scissors.
Maybe he's wadding up a piece of tape.

I can't locate it now, but yesterday someone posted a photo of Jodi and the last witness sitting together at a Sheraton hotel..If you check the series of photos in that group of pics, there is a photo of Jodi and another gal giving the exact sign Travis did with their fingers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...arias-first-impressions-never-lie-or-do-they/

Interesting article by someone who interviewed Jodi, way back when, in 2008.

"As a journalist, I had covered my share of crime stories across the country but I had never met someone so excited to be interviewed as Jodi. And it was clear she had some experience behind the camera, even giving my crew direction. "If you need to I would be willing to stop so they can fix the shot. If I get shiny let's take a break", she said," I'd rather it be like no chains, if possible. So, that'd be good." ...............................

and at the end of the interview this......

"Thinking we would start to wrap things up, I asked her if there was anything else she wanted to discuss, and after a long pause, Jodi sat back in her chair and sighed. "I'm trying to think if I wanna say this or not", she began, "There's a lot of evidence that places me at Travis's house the day he was killed. I did see Travis the day that he passed away--I almost lost my life as well."
I nearly fell off my chair, but was able to keep my composure and encouraged her to go on."

It's like this is a game with her. Like she has been behind the camera all those years just waiting for her time to be in the camera. Like she thinks she has the capacity to just tell an enthralling story and wave away reality. As is she can photoshop the truth into the pretty picture she wants to paint for us to see.

yes, and it has exactly the same sq. footage as a number of other houses in the neighborhood. Houses built at that time in AZ, and by that specific builder and numerous others, are totally cookie-cutter. You literally can't tell one from another from the outside. There are a couple of variations of a floorplan among all of the homes in the dev. -- some single, some two-story. I live in a similar neighborhood built in the exact same time frame and have a floor plan (two-story - upstairs split with a loft) with similar square footage. It is so NOT huge. That's why I'm having such a hard time with the roommates being in the home with a dead body for five days in AZ in June with a loose dog. If their rooms were upstairs, as I believe at least one of them was, they would have to have come within 20 feet or less of the MB door to get to their rooms. Between the smell and the loose dog with no feeding/watering requests given, wtf were those roommates on not to notice something amiss??? Plus, they didn't feel the need to use the washer/dryer in 5 days time? Possibly more believable from guys in their late 20's, but not really. More likely behavior from unemployed college kids, imo. Just weird.

This is what bothers me the most.

Mimi said when she walked in the front door it smelled bad, the dog was also barking and had not been attended to in 5 days. The dog was loose in the house, not in Travis's bedroom suite.

How can they not have noticed the smell, nor the dog, nor used the washer or dryer? or put the vacuum cleaner away?

Does.not.make.sense.

As for the autopsy picture some were wondering about. The images a few of us saw were linked to another photobucket user "StringTheory1" in a folder called "ME" - The image we saw showed Travis' head tilted back and a complete exposure to his throat and neck. You could literally see down the back of his throat. It was THAT wide.

It was an image I will never ever forget, it haunts me. The folder was set to private an hour after it was linked to. It is not an image available anywhere in the news media. It truly was an horrific sight. I have never seen anything like it and I don't want to ever see it again.

The jury questions are bothering me, I, too, have the "Casey Anthony" trial jitters.
They're bothering not so much in a "bad" way, but the actual way the questions are "formed".

IMO, it seems it's ONE particular juror asking these "in depth" questions. Almost like trying to play a CSI type of detective. Someone who, basically, isn't trying to process the evidence in terms of "self defense", as that's the actual point of this trial, but more like a "who dunnit"....or who ELSE "could have" dunnit.

IMO, this is what Nurmi is trying to do. His questions, again, IMO, are almost to discredit the info/prior depo's and evidence processing, or LACK of it. Like he's playing off the prosecutions questions, with questions of prior testimony. TOTALLY fine, though. AND, seems maybe he has that ONE juror thinking about "alternate" theories. Maybe someone who believes in a LE conspiracy type of thing?? A distrust of LE??

IF Nurmi is going to try to go in a "different" direction, like JA just said she killed him just to stop the probing questions....OR, maybe a crime of "passion", or a cover up within LE, based on the jury questions.

At any rate, I started looking for trials where the defense "changed" their defense mid stream, and I found this, which I TOTALLY forgot about....

http://www.royblack.com/blog/conrad-murray-theory-of-the-case/

Oh, Lordy, I think I've just succeeded in making myself MORE scared...LOL

yes, and it has exactly the same sq. footage as a number of other houses in the neighborhood. Houses built at that time in AZ, and by that specific builder and numerous others, are totally cookie-cutter. You literally can't tell one from another from the outside. There are a couple of variations of a floorplan among all of the homes in the dev. -- some single, some two-story. I live in a similar neighborhood built in the exact same time frame and have a floor plan (two-story - upstairs split with a loft) with similar square footage. It is so NOT huge. That's why I'm having such a hard time with the roommates being in the home with a dead body for five days in AZ in June with a loose dog. If their rooms were upstairs, as I believe at least one of them was, they would have to have come within 20 feet or less of the MB door to get to their rooms. Between the smell and the loose dog with no feeding/watering requests given, wtf were those roommates on not to notice something amiss??? Plus, they didn't feel the need to use the washer/dryer in 5 days time? Possibly more believable from guys in their late 20's, but not really. More likely behavior from unemployed college kids, imo. Just weird.

Even though "weird" it did happen. The roommates did not realize anything was amiss. The why's? You knows why. The only reason to question the why's now by them, would to think they had something to do with TA's murder. I feel for those roommates, not just for the tragedy of their friend..but to know you were just going on with daily life, not knowing that your friend's dead body is only yards from you for days? Gives me the chills.

I question what the juror was thinking asking about the roommates alibi's and fingerprints. A roommate would have up to days (this case 5) to clean that house from top to bottom and get rid of the body, not leaving a trace of anything. They would leave the scene almost exactly as is, with the body on top of it, in the home were they live? To my critical thinking, highly doubtful. But maybe they were just asking to see why and how the police did their process of elimination..how they were able to land pointedly and correctly on Jodi.

BAM!
first thing I have see that supports her
having anything to do with Wicca....

The 16th quote on the list...

"What ye send out, comes back to thee." - The Wiccan Creed

And this one just beneath it:

"Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law," Aleister Crowley

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/blog/216516740

Aleister Crowley (1875-1947) was a well-known occultist known as 'the Great Beast 666.' More than dabbled in black magic and conjuring dark spirits. Creepy.

I think she was simply horny, like she was afterwards when she was humping another. Just like how Casey celebrated the night her daughter "drowned"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning Linda. I believe she planned it. Premeditated. Felony murder. I think JM has her number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle