The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at not one, but two right now. Complete with twinkle lights. But they are just tabletop trees. :banghead::waitasec::seeya:

Every night for the last three nights I've said "kids, I'm takin' down the tree tonight".

Now they just say---"you said that last night.":blushing::blushing::blushing:

Me too! I don't know why I have to look when told not to. I just know that is worse than anything I could have imagined. Those poor "before" women!:what:

LOL Gosh i wonder what causes such.......trauma. Prolly shouldn't have asked :what::blushing::floorlaugh:

A caller on NG last week said she could see JA's reflection in the faucet on the sink. It's a crime scene photo. :floorlaugh:

i saw that! she was sure she caught jodi! and NG couldn't figure it out! :floorlaugh:

where can I see Jodi's nude photos without the black spots or blurs? I don't want to be left out.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I'd go full gear. Hazmat :what: And wine to follow up with :floorlaugh:

Wine is going in with me....
I'll let y'all know when I'm out!

I believe she did also. Just can't imagine having so much rage and hatred inside oneself to do what she did to him. When someone crosses our path in the wrong way, it's one thing to "wish they were dead" and actually perform the deed.

:(

MOO

The longer I spend thinking about this, and looking and listening to her. The more I am starting to believe there wasn't rage. Just determination and a plan.

Ice water runs through that woman's veins. Calm cool and collected. Just crossing off things on her "to do" list. Steal gun-check
Dye hair-check
Rent white car 90 miles away-check

Etc...

Slaughter Travis-check
Hump Ryan, establish alibi -check

Just another thing to be checked off her list.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every night for the last three nights I've said "kids, I'm takin' down the tree tonight".

Now they just say---"you said that last night.":blushing::blushing::blushing:

"Yeah but who's counting?". :floorlaugh:

I got my kitchen cleaned, a couple loads of laundry done , went to a play with my family and still managed to get in two more viewings of 48 Hours.

:banghead::please: Make it stop!!!

That's not believable, and even if it were -- why die her hair blond again before returning the rental car. In the span of 3 days she dyed her hair twice while on the road, sleeping in her car.

Golly, I hadn't thought of that......she was blonde again in Cali to return the car?

Also, did she rent a room somewhere to dye her hair? No motel or such has made the claim that "Jodi stayed here?

That's not believable, and even if it were -- why die her hair blond again before returning the rental car. In the span of 3 days she dyed her hair twice while on the road, sleeping in her car.

I do not think she dyed her hair back to blonde to return the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, she only dyed her hair once, from blonde to brunette.

I honestly don't know where there is a photo gallery of the nudes of her. I think we all just saw them as they were originally posted and I can't remember where or when. I'm sure someone here kept them, but I didn't.

It's possible JA planned to use the knife only because she knew it could never be traced and the gun was just insurance in case things did not go as she planned. jmo

Hello, I am a bit behind of these threads, but what is the big deal about her hair color?

I have similar hair -- if I was in jail for 3 years my hair color would be the color of JA. It gets help from me highlighting it more blonde, although it would be the color of JA if not for help :)

She had to KNOW that she would be caught for killing TA and she wouldnt get the chance to keep her blonde hair in jail... with it being dyed brown... her brown roots would grow in and she wouldnt have to worry about her 'appearance' She planned very carefully... Flores said that she didnt act surprised when he showed up at her door to arrest her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne