The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm back to report. I just now got me head out of the brown paper bag I was breathing into. Plus the bottle of wine spilled.
Anyway, I thought the sights I looked at were kinda interesting. It didn't really bother me at all, but not much does.
Now Jodi's did not look like those! I mean, similar, but her pics were I don't know what kinda different. What was all the redness, bumpy's, extra stuff?
Sorry if this offends anyone. :)

I thought Jodi's was odd, extra bits and stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I'm back to report. I just now got me head out of the brown paper bag I was breathing into. Plus the bottle of wine spilled.
Anyway, I thought the sights I looked at were kinda interesting. It didn't really bother me at all, but not much does.
Now Jodi's did not look like those! I mean, similar, but her pics were I don't know what kinda different. What was all the redness, bumpy's, extra stuff?
Sorry if this offends anyone. :)

I still am thinking of wilted cabbage leaves more than I want to.

That's interesting, I haven't heard it, I've only been reading here so I haven't watched anything yet. Were they clustered together - like they were inflicted while he was stationary or does it seem like he was moving when the back wounds were inflicted?

They were all clustered together mid back to right side, it was pretty obvious to me, by the angle of the wounds, a left handed person inflicted them. Eight of the nine wounds were at this approximate angle --> /

His journals were stolen? So was she in Mesa to do that as well the week before?

Yup! She asked the detective in her interview, "You sure it was me?" She didn't count on the DNA from her hair being left there- color being irrelevant to DNA!!!

Oh that blood? ...was her bathing his dog. Eyeroll lol

I saw a show today that totally changed my mind on gun shots to the head and how people react afterwards..forgive me if this has already been mentioned but on Rock Center they showed Petra Anderson she was shot in the head at the Aurora movie theatre incident. The bullet went straight through her brain and she was able to still walk out of there, she talked about it on the show. Thats what started me to questioning when JA shot TA.

Her particular trajectory happened to miraculously go through a path in the brain that didn't affect her in the same way, though she is going through physical therapy and she's lucky to be alive.

The point isn't that some gunshots don't kill people and the point is not that some people get shot and are still okay, the point is what this medical examiner testified to about one person and one gunshot to that one person's head and the trajectory of that one shot.

Why stories of this guy or that other girl who once got shot is relevant to what happened to Travis Alexander is beyond my understanding. It has no bearing on Travis's wounds.

Why the medical examiner is either not believed or not trusted or his testimony is treated as if he picked a diagnostic opinion out of a hat is confusing. The things he was certain about he was 100% certain about. That bullet went through TA's brain. It just did.

it was last nite - saying it was possible to go in front of the brain in between brain and skull, or that it stayed in the sinus cavity the entire time

okay. I see what you are saying.

but from the one side to the other to lodge in the cheek I am not seeing it.. I agree with the ME on this.

Her particular trajectory happened to miraculously go through a path in the brain that didn't affect her in the same way, though she is going through physical therapy and she's lucky to be alive.

The point isn't that some gunshots don't kill people and the point is not that some people get shot and are still okay, the point is what this medical examiner testified to about one person and one gunshot to that one person's head and the trajectory of that one shot.

Why stories of this guy or that other girl who once got shot is relevant to what happened to Travis Alexander is beyond my understanding. It has no bearing on Travis's wounds.

Hey Madeleine.
Don't you think a shot to a dead body would be more accurate and go straight into his brain? That is why I feel like it was first.

She stole the gun... must have been planning to use it IMO. Knife was back up when couldn't fire gun again.

I wonder if it was to make it seem like it wasn't her in case anyone saw her at Travis' house? She could say, oh it wasn't me that was there, I was blonde then. Which obviously wouldn't have worked anyway since they were able to recover the pictures showing she was there.

She talked about Travis's neighbors knew that she was blonde. She got there at four in the morning , probably parked the car down the street or the next block.( It was a rental and most people would assume someone's car was in the shop or someone had visitors) and casually walked out of the house to the car and drove for hours and hours into the desert in the wrong direction.

They were all clustered together mid back to right side, it was pretty obvious to me, by the angle of the wounds, a left handed person inflicted them. Eight of the nine wounds were at this approximate angle --> /

Thank you, I agree.

Seems like he was not moving a lot when those stab wounds were made, or they wouldn't be clustered together.

It isn't so clear cut about the incapacitating... or the lead investigator wouldn't think he was shot first.

The lead investigator is not qualified to determine that. He's not a medical examiner or a neurosurgeon. And as far as I know...he's not a chemist either! L

but from the one side to the other to lodge in the cheek I am not seeing it.. I agree with the ME on this.

Hey nurse,
If you draw a line from right above the eyebrow to the left cheek you can almost see it would have only nicked the brain IMO. Still shocking and incapacitating... but not a killer IMO. I feel like that is where the sink spray came from... and then she came back at him with the knife and struck his back in the tight grouping. Went down and tried to make it down the hall.
Neck wound ended that. Only my opinion ;)

trying to look like mimi

is that how she got in the house? could be.

(brown hair, white car, no calls and no answer... only goes to voice mail during her trip)

receipts:

while we were not really seeing them on the live cam the jury sure was.. so where is the hair dye purchase that most likely happened between here and there or happened before the crime (most likely part of her plan imhoo)

She most likely had that dye in her murder kit in her little white car and did it on the way.. maybe in a rest stop when she allegedly pulled over to "sleep"

my gosh what trashcans could tell in this case. What possible place could detectives even begin to look based on her over the road trajectory right to Travis' house?

I had the same feeling about that shot..that he looks surprised. I still am thinking she had a gun on him in the last 2 shots. :(

I had seen a few people say they felt she probably had the gun on him at the time of the shower photo. I wasnt understanding why they felt that way until I saw that photo. I am still not sure if she had the gun but I am sure he didnt know she was taking the photos.

Also on the one photo of him giving the "peace" sign... I think he was giving her the bird.

I just dont see how the how the jury could find anything but first degree murder. Although I felt the same way with the other case.

The lead investigator is not qualified to determine that. He's not a medical examiner or a neurosurgeon. And as far as I know...he's not a chemist either! L

But he has seen every morsel of evidence... and the wounds, and has much experience too.

IMO the ME leaves some openings to doubt.

Ok, anyone ever heard of Susan Wright? Stabbed her husband 193 times, no gun used. Buried him in the backyard. She claimed self-defense, took the stand, was convicted of 2nd degree murder, got 25 years later reduced to 20 on appeal. SHE STABBED HIM 193 TIMES!!! Sounds like he really abused her, but she also was a liar. It's now a Lifetime movie....on now! (Pacific time)
Jody's amateurish 29 times is certainly possible.

That case happened where I live. The abuse isn't agreed upon by everyone but one thing for sure, he wasn't abusing her that night. She had him tied to the bed. That was the state's position and the jury agreed.

I agree with him too. It had to have gone through his brain. And he's the expert, so I trust what he said.

I have heard about people trying to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head at their temple and very rarely because of the angle they hold the gun (kind of pointed upward), it is possible it can travel just under the skin but kind of parallel to the skull for a bit before exiting and it never goes in the brain. But I don't think that is what happened here. I think she stood over him and shot him.

Hey nurse,
If you draw a line from right above the eyebrow to the left cheek you can almost see it would have only nicked the brain IMO. Still shocking and incapacitating... but not a killer IMO. I feel like that is where the sink spray came from... and then she came back at him with the knife and struck his back in the tight grouping. Went down and tried to make it down the hall.
Neck wound ended that. Only my opinion ;)

the blood spatter patterns tell the story to me (and where the shell casing was found not to mention the carpet area and hall area..):twocents:

Hey Madeleine.
Don't you think a shot to a dead body would be more accurate and go straight into his brain? That is why I feel like it was first.

She stole the gun... must have been planning to use it IMO. Knife was back up when couldn't fire gun again.

A shot fired will go on a straight trajectory. If a head is in the path of the bullet, the bullet will go through the head and into and through whatever structures are in its way. Alive or dead doesn't necessarily determine accuracy. We know the bullet did go into his head, the bullet did do what bullets always do (follow a trajectory that happens to match physics) and it was Jodi who shot him.

I have no basis for saying whether the shot came first or did not come first. I'm not a crime scene expert, I am not a doctor or a medical examiner, and I am not a ballistics expert. It doesn't matter. She killed him and it was intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx