The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to my question with no answer.

I read on here somewhere that his journals were stolen about a week before the killing. True? False?

I read on here somewhere that his journals were stolen about a week before the killing. True? False?

I heard that too, but I honestly don't know any more about it than you. I musta missed all the conversation on it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that too, but I honestly don't know any more about it than you. I musta missed all the conversation on it too.

Wait! A week before??? That's the first time hearing that for me. I just heard she stole them.

What time was TA's scheduled conference call, that he missed, on that fateful day? TIA

idk for sure - read on one page they originally thought she did, but it ended up she didn't - idk if that helps

the PA never introduced all of that journal stuff and stalking stuff. He didn't need to. He is showing premed murder.. and wants all this other stuff out.

most likely why all the other witnesses were put on hold. If he needs to bring them in later he will.

:moo:

(PA has this in the bag as well imhoo)

Wait! A week before??? That's the first time hearing that for me. I just heard she stole them.

i never heard a week b4 - plus she was in california - idk how she could do that

idk for sure - read on one page they originally thought she did, but it ended up she didn't - idk if that helps

no.. this has not been introduced.. maybe excluded but not introduced by the prosecution insofar as we have seen it.. it may be in pretrial minutes?

So I ask the ladies:

You HAVE to kill a healthy, in-shape male.
You have a .25 caliber gun and a combat knife.
You can not kill him in his sleep (he will not go to sleep for some reason)
You decide to kill him as he is in the shower while you take pics of him.

***What weapon do you use?

The initial attacked happened either before the sitting down pic... or just after.

Would he sit down in the shower for no reason? Not in my opinion.

Would he go down like that from a knife wound? Not in my opinion unless gushing blood. We see him from the neck down.

Would he go down like that from a shot to the forehead not killing him? Maybe IMO.

***Again, just discussing. Doesn't matter to me regarding guilt.

That sitting photo has me mystified too :waitasec:

Pepper spray to eyes first? Render him sightless for the time I needed to stab/shoot him?

her journals were also never brought in by the PA..

and they are in evidence and argued over extensively in the court minutes (see opening post to get the link to the docket)

OMG just saw the rejuvenation pics! What is the point! Do these women stare at their "garden" in a mirror? I can understand if it's hanging between your legs when you stand up, but really!

PA is brilliant to see the defense strategy of trashing Travis.

He has left all of this crap up to the defense team to bring up on their own.

Let them bring it up and he will shoot it down with what he has not brought up previously.

imhoo.

OMG just saw the rejuvenation pics! What is the point! Do these women stare at their "garden" in a mirror? I can understand if it's hanging between your legs when you stand up, but really!

tawanda!

(hahahaha) (eta: referring to the movie where the mirror thing is done in a group situation lol)

In one of the many threads past I posted from court minutes that the prosecution had a number of journals and they compared them to JA's known handwriting and they matched. That is all I know.

But he was gushing blood, have a look at the sink area. Thats from the initial stab to the chest. Than as he tried to recover, the back stabbing started , defensive wounds on his hands occurred etc etc.

And I don't care how macho a guy is, she could easily plunge a knife into his chest. It was the last thing in the world he expected at the time. Totally had his guard down. BOOM, in a fraction of a secong he's stabbed, didn't even see it coming likely...

There is blood on the door casing of the privacy door for the potty. I wonder in the killing Travis was down on the floor there?

I think the point is...they are hoping someone will want to stare and maybe even visit their garden afterwards...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3