The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG just saw the rejuvenation pics! What is the point! Do these women stare at their "garden" in a mirror? I can understand if it's hanging between your legs when you stand up, but really!

All I know, is if my vag looked like those in the before pictures I would be banging the plastic surgeons door down for some rejuvenation action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my dog gets to lick the last bits of butter off the knife every morning after I make pancakes for nurse kid and other nurse kid (which is nurse husband)

no way I buy her feral cat scratches unless she provides a feral cat to go along with those scratches.

no way.

I bet they didn't check this out but I wish they would have.

LOL, mine gets to lick the ice cream off the spoon. I feed feral kitties and have even earned the trust of some to allow me to hold and pet them, but it does take a long time and a lot of patience.

OMG just saw the rejuvenation pics! What is the point! Do these women stare at their "garden" in a mirror? I can understand if it's hanging between your legs when you stand up, but really!

Huh?? LOL what did i miss??:blushing:

I can see where this break gives jurors a chance to let what the Prosecution presented sink in like knife stabs.

Back to my question with no answer.

I read on here somewhere that his journals were stolen about a week before the killing. True? False?

Seems I have read that they were stolen, but not sure when. I think his writing in the journals is what was used to make the forged letters that Jodi claimed to have received detailing TA as a deviant. I think I remember reading the journals were examined and there were parts of the writings that had extra deep impressions or overwriting.

My girlfriend called and wants me to watch Shahs of Sunset with her on the phone ???

I have strange friends.... lol!

here is the post from last nite w/ the pic

I found this post on the poll thread and found it very interesting. Thanks to TaRazza for a very informative post. Shows xray of TA's skull and a proposed trajectory for the bullet.

Here's his/her photo and comment:

http://picturepush.com/public/11992995

"Here's an estimation of the bullet's path and what part(s) of the brain may have been affected and what those parts do. We are all shaped a little differently, so this is by no means accurate. It is possible that the bullet tumbled/wobbled a bit after striking/piercing bones, but in my opinion, this was probably its basic path."

Thanks polley, IMO that illustration is deceptive. Sorry, I can't explain it very well I don't think, but the curvature of the skull makes it seem there is a lot of space between the skull and brain.

Funny, I did see that last night, but apparently dismissed it from my brain pretty fast. JMO MOO :moo::moo:

There is blood on the door casing of the privacy door for the potty. I wonder in the killing Travis was down on the floor there?

When I saw that I thought maybe he was trying to get into the potty room and maybe lock the door to get away from her. Such a horror!

Personally, I think it's fine to discuss here. I just do not think it should be one jurors are even considering. Jurors in this case seem to be focusing on their own agenda, not the actual evidence presented. Based on their questions. IMO

Especially if one actually states they are only debating what the defense 'might say' and possible alternative scenarios for discussion.

I never said the ME was wrong... I only think he could have staggered to the sink after the shot to try to see what just happened to him, then the blood spray. I believe if he was stabbed in the heart... he would know and head straight out the door if he could.

Each and every time I have given my opinion... I have said it is that.

If not... I try to say I am only debating a possible defense 'angle'.

Plus... I love getting you riled up with something beside gardens and bits :great: .

Might have to send you some wine before our next posting too :blushing: .

Re: picture of Travis bleeding:

I just listened to the forensic guy's whole testimony about the pics, and below is a list of exhibits, times, and descriptions of all the photos. He did not say that the dragging picture was deleted -- he said it was in the unallocated memory space. Earlier he had testified that pictures in unallocated memory does not mean they had been deleted. I've noted which pictures he testified were deleted, unallocated or both.

Nude pics

[TABLE="table"]164 - 1:42:53 PM -- female; unallocated space

165 - 1:44:00 - no description

166 - 1:44:50 - male, personal lubricant can be seen

167 - 1:47:15 - nude/personal lubricant; deleted image

168 - nude/personal lubricant; no date and time info; unallocated space; deleted image

169 - unallocated cluster - no description, no date, time[/TABLE]

Shower pics

[TABLE="shower"]141 - 5:22:24 - Travis in shower, facing right, arms crossed

142 - 5:22:36 - Travis' back, in shower

143 - 5:22:54 - Travis's back, in shower, darker than previous photo

144- 5:23:00 - Travis' back, in shower, dark

145 - 5:23:24 - Travis facing right in shower, dark

146 - 5:23:30 - Travis facing right in shower, dark

147 - 5:24:30 - Travis facing right, head down, dark

148 - 5:24:48 - Travis facing left, dark

149 - 5:24:52 - Travis facing left, dark

150 - 5:24:56 -Travis facing left

151 - 5:25:00 - Travis facing left, hands on wall

153 -5:26:56-- Travis' back, shower, dark

154 - 5:27:12 - Travis in shower, dark

155 - 5:27:18 - Travis facing left, sort of looking towards camera, dark

156 - 5:27:28 - Travis facing right, dark

157- 5:28:54 - Travis facing right, dark

158 - 5:29:12 - Travis' face, looking at camera, sitting, dark

159 - 5:29:20 - Travis's face, looking at camera, sitting

160 - 5:30:30 - Travis sitting in shower facing right, head/face not visible
[/TABLE]

Accidental photos

[TABLE="accidental photos"]161 - 5:31:14 --bathroom ceiling, dark; camera right side up 2-3 feet off ground; unallocated space

162 - 5:32:16 --Travis on tile bleeding, foot in foreground, dark; camera upside down and on floor; unallocated space

163 -- 5:33:32 - floor board, travis bleeding in top left; camera upside down and on the floor; unallocated space[/TABLE]

Forgive me not remembering, but I believe I heard this on NG.

Can someone fill me in as to why Travis was angry at Jodi and told his friend he told her off a week before? True or not?

Yes..I do remember how she kept trying to take the focus off her and the detective kept shifting it back it her but i did miss the Dr. Drew caller.

The detective interrupted her and said "Enough about your cat ..." Cracked me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck