The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is any one watching NG??
S

I was just listening in my car and I hafta say she cracked me up with the friend and saying "ok now that we've established on the record she was smokin hot" or whatever.
Sorry but Nancy really tickles my funny bone.

I find it offensive to read posts slagging a religion on here, and the gynalocologal talk is really getting old too.
I'm sure we can all bash any religion we want, Catholics/priests/young boys etc.

Makes no diufference what TA's morals were, he was butchered in cold blood.

It wasn't my intention to bash any religion - I was only making an observation and reporting personal experience. and i was agreeing with a person who posted he did not believe TA was a 30 yr old virgin. I did not say one thing about having sex was being "immoral". i think it's natural and normal.

Friend of JA and TA says married Morman man (w/kids) spent a few hours with JA (in a car) and afterward told another friend, that when he got home he was going to divorce his wife to be with JA.

NG show. Sorry missed the man's name.

ETA: I don't want to know his name. He's still married.

Jamie Simko

The phone sex tape the defense says they will play --who taped it? Did the other person know they were being taped?
I thought this came up at the CA trial, and was ruled inadmissible?

The phone sex tape the defense says they will play --who taped it? Did the other person know they were being taped?
I thought this came up at the CA trial, and was ruled inadmissible?

idk - laws vary from state to state some let you record phone convos w/ out permission and some don't - i know out here in california you can't but idk about arizona

S

I was just listening in my car and I hafta say she cracked me up with the friend and saying "ok now that we've established on the record she was smokin hot" or whatever.
Sorry but Nancy really tickles my funny bone.

I also am finding this married man wanting to leave his wife after two hours with JA rather amusing.

Perhaps it is because we know she is a murderer I can't fathom what these men saw in her.

:giggle:

Jodi didn't realize she could have gotten many men, even men more up-n-coming and truly wealthy and outside the Mormon church even. She acted like TA was her only option for a new life away from Yreka and waitressing. Clearly many men were attracted to her and she could have pretty easily landed any number of them (or even several if that's what she wanted). So what was going on inside clearly did not match the outside. You can practically envision her wrapped around his ankle as he's dragging her to get away after telling her "it's over." Sadly months later she managed to get the last word on that. She did not get it. Threw her life away and savagely ended his.

It wasn't my intention to bash any religion - I was only making an observation and reporting personal experience. and i was agreeing with a person who posted he did not believe TA was a 30 yr old virgin. I did not say one thing about having sex was being "immoral". i think it's natural and normal.

I believe he was a virgin until the evil temptress entered his life.

My goodness I just read that a man that spent two hours in a car with JA was going to go home and divorce his wife.

She used her sexual power as a tool to snare Travis Alexander and probably other men as well. I think the thought of him being a virgin made her feel even more in control and empowered. She was the experienced and worldly one........he was not and she knew it. She was going to show him what he had never experienced before hoping she could control him like an object or possession.

IMO

Thought I'd share what I'm hearing on NG now.

Jamie Simko, a Travis friend, is being more truthful about Jodi when he first met her. He thought she was smokin' hot, and the nicest person. He has a different opinion of her now, but he's not denying she made a lot of the Mormon guys want her. Jamie hit it off with Jodi and was smitten by her he's admitting. He remembers early on she met Travis and friends in Marietta and jumped in the jacuzzi.
She was sitting on Travis in minutes.

BOMBSHELL!

Jamie Simko shares SOME MARRIED MORMON MAN WITH CHILDREN made out with Jodi in a car for 2 hrs. This unnamed married man told Chris Hughes after making out with Jodi that day that he was going to divorce his wife and wanted to be with Jodi. Married man said she laughed at his jokes, and she "gets me".

Jodi didn't realize she could have gotten many men, even men more up-n-coming and truly wealthy and outside the Mormon church even. She acted like TA was her only option for a new life away from Yreka and waitressing. Clearly many men were attracted to her and she could have pretty easily landed any number of them (or even several if that's what she wanted). So what was going on inside clearly did not match the outside. You can practically envision her wrapped around his ankle as he's dragging her to get away after telling her "it's over." Sadly months later she managed to get the last word on that. She did not get it. Threw her life away and savagely ended his.

i wonder if TA was the first one who dumped her??? maybe thats what set it off?

As far as I have seen, he did not name the Mormon man who was going to divorce his wife for that . I have been watching while doing something else.....but it seems like this took place "while" she was still seeing Travis. Like I said, .

Jodi didn't realize she could have gotten many men, even men more up-n-coming and truly wealthy and outside the Mormon church even.

I disagree, I think Jodi knew she could get men more wealthy, she seemed to have a way to target out the rich, far more than Travis.
Here she is with the head honcho at PPL
l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members