The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So 'personal time' has a whole new meaning to me now. :floorlaugh:

I disagree, I think Jodi knew she could get men more wealthy, she seemed to have a way to target out the rich, far more than Travis.
Here she is with the head honcho at PPL
l.jpg

Eewwwww I would much prefer to have Travis as a lover than that man.:what: Yuck!

Is he married although that doesnt seem to matter to JA from what was on NGs show tonight.

Sheesh she acts like a w*ore, imo No wonder her private body parts look worn out.

Eewwwww I would much prefer to have Travis as a lover than that man.:what: Yuck!

Is he married although that doesnt seem to matter to JA from what was on NGs show tonight.

Sheesh she acts like a w*ore, imo No wonder her private body parts look worn out.

Maybe that is the married man. lol

I never held him up as a hot hunk, he is the owner of Pre-Paid Legal, she also has picks with her and the writer of The Secret.

I would say that the men who were married and were having "personal" time with Jodi were acting like w*ores, too.

The more I think about it, I wonder about the married man leaving his wife
for Jodie were just the ramblings of a guy wanting to get a laugh out of his friends at the expense of his marriage.
Just a thought...

:silly:

I find it offensive to read posts slagging a religion on here, and the gynalocologal talk is really getting old too.
I'm sure we can all bash any religion we want, Catholics/priests/young boys etc.

Makes no diufference what TA's morals were, he was butchered in cold blood.

Bob, did you mean the gynechiatrist!

Jamie Simko

Jamie Simko is the person (who is happily single) who gave the story about the married man and Jodi. Never mentioned the man's name because he may still be married.

I never held him up as a hot hunk, he is the owner of Pre-Paid Legal, she also has picks with her and the writer of The Secret.

they are the same guy?? that makes alot of sense then why they have so much motivational speaking in this company

No, I think the married man was in the younger age group, but he did have children, and was still active Mormon. I didn't catch when this happened. Of course, married man's name better not get out as I think he's still married.

Jodi made out with him in a car for 2 hrs? Really?

I'm only sharing what I hear on NG show, but please know you can't trust all the stories told on NG.

Exactly.

:floorlaugh:

I think the point is being made it could have been done more professionally, certainly they did not need to show the doggy style pic that many of us are now tormented by.

Hmmm, there must be some pics I didn't see. I never saw that picture as it was described above. Were there others?

Jodi didn't realize she could have gotten many men, even men more up-n-coming and truly wealthy and outside the Mormon church even. She acted like TA was her only option for a new life away from Yreka and waitressing. Clearly many men were attracted to her and she could have pretty easily landed any number of them (or even several if that's what she wanted). So what was going on inside clearly did not match the outside. You can practically envision her wrapped around his ankle as he's dragging her to get away after telling her "it's over." Sadly months later she managed to get the last word on that. She did not get it. Threw her life away and savagely ended his.

Yes she sure acted like TA was THE ONE. And who did she hurt the most besides TA & his family by her evil deeds? HERSELF.

Thought I'd share what I'm hearing on NG now.

Jamie Simko, a Travis friend, is being more truthful about Jodi when he first met her. He thought she was smokin' hot, and the nicest person. He has a different opinion of her now, but he's not denying she made a lot of the Mormon guys want her. Jamie hit it off with Jodi and was smitten by her he's admitting. He remembers early on she met Travis and friends in Marietta and jumped in the jacuzzi.
She was sitting on Travis in minutes.

BOMBSHELL!

Jamie Simko shares SOME MARRIED MORMON MAN WITH CHILDREN made out with Jodi in a car for 2 hrs. This unnamed married man told Chris Hughes after making out with Jodi that day that he was going to divorce his wife and wanted to be with Jodi. Married man said she laughed at his jokes, and she "gets me".

NG took pause that other friends of Travis had described Jodi as giving off a creepy energy, but really I remember that other friend described it as being a creepy bar-girl, floosie kind of energy that was out of place in the Mormon circles.

idk - laws vary from state to state some let you record phone convos w/ out permission and some don't - i know out here in california you can't but idk about arizona

In AZ you can record any conversation you are a party to yourself. At least that was the law last time I checked, and I don't think it's changed.

I believe he was a virgin until the evil temptress entered his life.

My goodness I just read that a man that spent two hours in a car with JA was going to go home and divorce his wife.

She used her sexual power as a tool to snare Travis Alexander and probably other men as well. I think the thought of him being a virgin made her feel even more in control and empowered. She was the experienced and worldly one........he was not and she knew it. She was going to show him what he had never experienced before hoping she could control him like an object or possession.

IMO

maybe you are right but have you seen the TA tribute video on youtube? on the one I saw TA appears with many great looking young women who appear to be quite happy they are with him. and he seems happy too. some of the women appear in more than one photo. you think these gals were all just "friends" or gals who met him at the PPL seminars ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness