The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
480118_10151391921478287_1180198421_n.jpg

For Linda, think she doesn't do FB.

You're the best:)

Hi, Minor4th. I can agree with all this except the "intelligent." I think that both were determined. Both were shoddy planners who were frustrated with their lives as they were.

Intelligent in the sense that they could carry on conversations with other intelligent people and came across as educated and so forth. They were both described as intelligent by people who casually knew them. But that's where it ends ...

Hi sourgrapes. I know, this bothers me, too. Why spend all day there, do whatever they did, and then kill him at 5:30PM, when she was supposed to be in Utah! She called Ryan Burns the night before and said she would be in Utah the following morning!!! But then she diverted to Mesa and ended up being an entire day late to arrive in Utah. That's strange and I can't figure it out.
Utah was all a pre-set alibi. That was never her real reason for the trip, so it didn't matter to her when she arrived. Her motive all along was to kill Travis. Ryan was just an after-thought.

Intelligent in the sense that they could carry on conversations with other intelligent people and came across as educated and so forth. They were both described as intelligent by people who casually knew them. But that's where it ends ...

Cheers:)

I think Jodi has a good working vocabulary....that's where it ends. Imo She's not the brightest bulb in the box.

I think Travis knew how to push her buttons and that blog post may have been a backhanded way of doing that.

Lil Buddy and Minor4th-

I agree that Travis had her number, and honestly, he may have egged on some of the stalker-type behaviors with the booty calls, etc.

I also think that regardless of what Travis said to his friends, he didn't really think she would kill him. I think he thought he could handle Jodi and sadly, he had no idea just how deep the crazy went. :(. I just don't think Travis' mind could take him past her slashing tires, crawling in doggie doors. He probably thought he had seen her worst.

Has the State had a Psych expert examine her? Will they? I can't imagine they wouldn't considering the nature of this defense...??

PS. I appreciate your observations...are you in the Psych field?

IIRC her last defense team had her evaluated because they did not think she was competent to stand trial

I haven't read all the posts and this has probably been hashed out before by our astute websleuthers but I found it odd that no soap or shampoo is being used the whole time. Also, that he is leaning alot throughout, up against the wall, until he sits down at the end.

shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg

photo credits:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/prosecution-rests-jodi-arias-case-article-1.1242428
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...pics-hears-denial-slay-case-article-1.1241403
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/14/photos-travis-alexanders-last-moments-alive
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1985280
Thank-you for posting these! The sequence of them and the layout of the bathroom/suite is much clearer for me now. And based on the photo taken at 5:27, he does look surprised, like he was taking a shower alone, then Jodi came up on him. The shot with the red eyes looks like fear, surprise/anger to me.

I think Travis knew how to push her buttons and that blog post may have been a backhanded way of doing that.
BBM
I agree and this was most likely aimed at Jodi from Travis' Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Really most people, well except for *advertiser censored*. They are a dime a dozen these days especially on myspace. So if your employment involves a webcam, I don't see it going anywhere. Outside of that I'm good to go.

katiecoolady - I finally got to watch the Dear Zachary documentary (I got a 404 error last night when I tried to access the link, but was able to search it out today). I had heard about this case, but had no idea how badly our justice and Child and Family Services systems failed this poor little boy (yes, I am Canadian, but not proud of it at the moment). What a heartbreaking case, and I can see why you compare it to the JA case. Shirley Turner was a stalker in the true sense of the word, just like Jodi Arias.

My heart breaks for what happened to Travis Alexander and Dr. Andrew Bagby. They had no idea what they were up against. And Zachary's story was even more tragic because an innocent child's life was lost as well. Tears still running down my cheeks :cry:.

I hope and pray for justice for Travis. Any less than LWOP and I will be PIZZED :furious:.

OMG! How can Jodi's cellmate be on the witness list for the defense? This is laughable!

I think the pic at 5:27 shows he knew she was there and was posing for her, as the pic at 5:28 resumes the 'enjoying the shower' look.

The woman in the 'topless jodi arias' pic on ebay does not look like Jodi to me. Not cross eyed, for one.

Lil Buddy and Minor4th-

I agree that Travis had her number, and honestly, he may have egged on some of the stalker-type behaviors with the booty calls, etc.

I also think that regardless of what Travis said to his friends, he didn't really think she would kill him. I think he thought he could handle Jodi and sadly, he had no idea just how deep the crazy went. :(. I just don't think Travis' mind could take him past her slashing tires, crawling in doggie doors. He probably thought he had seen her worst.

Sometimes people have a premonition of impending death. His friends stated they laughed when he told them about him being dead but soon realized he was serious. Also the fact he said he only got 45 minutes of sleep the night before indicates he was bothered about something. He's not a caffeine drinker so there was no other reason why he should not have been able to sleep normally. He clearly was worried about something. I think once she was in the house he tried to handle her with kid gloves hoping she would leave on her own.

I would also say those shower photos could be showing him de-stressing in the shower after a long afternoon and that is why there is no soap/shampoo visible. He may have thought she was gone. jmo

Poor, helpless little Jodi :waitasec:

All I meant by that was that as someone posted here previously, the ONLY way to get rid of a stalker is to end ALL communication-period. No texting, emails, phone calls, and certainly no sex!

Stalkers have no sense of boundaries and even the smallest bit of acknowledgment can be taken as an invitation. They don't do "subtle".

Kimberly Ross is Jodi's cell mate. Kimberly's crimes are just as bad... how can she be a credible witness. Well, she's on the witness list for Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member