The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
folks: if your link comes up like this******* it is not an approved site and cannot be linked to or discussed here.

IT IS laughable! What in the world can this person testify to except what that lying told her???

Maybe JA gave her CPR? Tenderly nursed a fallen sparrow back to health in their cell? JA yells out, "No, Travis, don't abuse me", in her sleep?

"[Arias] was totally obsessed with him," Hughes said. "She wouldn't let him go. Whenever he would try to sever all ties, she would threaten to kill herself ... He would tell her he didn't want anything to do with her, and she would show up at his house. We knew it was her. We didn't want it to be her, but [we] just knew it was."

How desperate is that behavior? What a nutbag.

The DP or LWOP are both too good for her. How about we send her to Japan or Singapore where she can work in the sex slave trade as a
kinky prostitute. she'd be good at that.
She's a 3 hole wonder crazy/wicked /monster.

All I meant by that was that as someone posted here previously, the ONLY way to get rid of a stalker is to end ALL communication-period. No texting, emails, phone calls, and certainly no sex!

Stalkers have no sense of boundaries and even the smallest bit of acknowledgment can be taken as an invitation. They don't do "subtle".

So True! Where were you when I needed to stop being polite? BBM

OMG! How can Jodi's cellmate be on the witness list for the defense? This is laughable!

LOL, I'm thinking the same way. What on earth can she offer other than what Jodi has told her? This move on the defense side makes them look pretty desperate IMO.

Maybe JA gave her CPR? Tenderly nursed a fallen sparrow back to health in their cell? JA yells out, "No, Travis, don't abuse me", in her sleep?

I agree. Who the hell knows what she has done or said to this cellmate? Maybe she kept the butter from supper and rolled over on her stomach and said, "No Travis, please don't hurt me!".

I also think it's really strange that the prosecution didn't show that Jodi never actually visited with a "friend in LA". Her story of being in the LA area was based upon her visiting a friend. Then, she said, she spoke to TA and decided, "hey it's only 5 hours, what the heck."

BUT the investigative report shows she told Flores she NEVER MET WITH A FRIEND IN LA. Who drives the length of the state of California to visit with a friend with whom you never even see? That's like a 10 hour drive!

I don't understand why the prosecution didn't point this out. Since she didn't see a friend, she had no other reason to be that far south unless she was on her way to AZ.
Bingo! It's more than 10 hours without stops, I can assure you. It's 400 miles from L.A. to the S.F. Bay Area alone, and Yreka is much further North than that- it's at the tip of the Oregon border.

Hope this hasn't been posted before, but found it to be very interesting! This is a pic from Donavan Bering's facebook page of Donavan and her girlfriend (looks like GF has on prison garb). I am supposing this is the gal that was JA's cellmate. Are prisoner's allowed photo shoots with their loved ones?!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...1365363.-2207520000.1359077358&type=3&theater

Egads, you couldn't dream this stuff up.

I got a bad feeling about this circus coming up, as far as a verdict goes.

I think Travis knew how to push her buttons and that blog post may have been a backhanded way of doing that.

As someone who had dealt with a stalkers... He may have been trying to get his point across in a civil way... without coming right out and letting the entire world what he was having to deal with... Sadly... the stalkers never get it. They just won't go away. I dont think he was trying to push her button I think he was trying to let her know without putting her on blast that it was time to move on... she was NOT marriage or even girlfriend material.

It's really a shame Travis wasn't "allowed" morally to have all the sex he wanted. I think the sex and his being naive & a nice guy kept him going back to Jodi for the sex. He ignored red flags for the sex.

In a sense, she was his dirty little secret.

If it weren't for his religion, he probably wouldn't be dead.....

All IMO.

Nancy Grace also said the Duke Lacrosse "rapists" were guilty as hell. Everything NG says has to be taken as her opinion, and with a very large helping of salt. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc