The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil Buddy and Minor4th-

I agree that Travis had her number, and honestly, he may have egged on some of the stalker-type behaviors with the booty calls, etc.

I also think that regardless of what Travis said to his friends, he didn't really think she would kill him. I think he thought he could handle Jodi and sadly, he had no idea just how deep the crazy went. :(. I just don't think Travis' mind could take him past her slashing tires, crawling in doggie doors. He probably thought he had seen her worst.

I think her moving back to California gave Travis a very false sense of security. He let his guard down and sadly it cost him his life.

LOL, I'm thinking the same way. What on earth can she offer other than what Jodi has told her? This move on the defense side makes them look pretty desperate IMO.

I don't think she can testify to what JA told her, that would be testifying for JA then. jmo

Bingo! It's more than 10 hours without stops, I can assure you. It's 400 miles from L.A. to the S.F. Bay Area alone, and Yreka is much further North than that- it's at the tip of the Oregon border.

Yep. Google Maps puts it at 640 miles Yreka to Los Angeles, about 9.5 hours.

That's if you don't stop to change your hair color, shave your hoo ha, buy a knife at WalMart...

How desperate is that behavior? What a nutbag.

The DP or LWOP are both too good for her. How about we send her to Japan or Singapore where she can work in the sex slave trade as a
kinky prostitute. she'd be good at that.
She's a 3 hole wonder crazy/wicked /monster.

I was thinking we could use DP folks as lab rats for medical experiments, you know give her a couple tumours or something...

Seriously? As a juror would you buy that testimony? lol

Jodi's performance seems to be well accepted in prison, and the "golden girl" may have once actually smiled at this inmate. If that's the best they can do for a character witness, we have no worries. lol
Cheer up guys!!

It's really a shame Travis wasn't "allowed" morally to have all the sex he wanted. I think the sex and his being naive & a nice guy kept him going back to Jodi for the sex. He ignored red flags for the sex.

In a sense, she was his dirty little secret.

If it weren't for his religion, he probably wouldn't be dead.....

All IMO.

Now come on, we have already established that if he hadn't met JA he would be alive!

I don't think she can testify to what JA told her, that would be testifying for JA then. jmo

Does anyone really think defense would actually put this person on the stand when they clearly have no knowledge of what happened? I can hear the jury now. Here comes version number 6 of what happened. jmo

I was thinking we could use DP folks as lab rats for medical experiments, you know give her a couple tumours or something...

Agreed, I don't know why they continue to do animal testing with humans in cages awaiting death. Commute them to LWOP in exchange for becoming lab rats. Seems to me testing should be on them. At least, they'd be contributing to their upkeep and society.

Jodi's performance seems to be well accepted in prison, and the "golden girl" may have once actually smiled at this inmate. If that's the best they can do for a character witness, we have no worries. lol
Cheer up guys!!

:floorlaugh:

Cheer up guys!!

Well, I hear she sings them to sleep nightly...

Omg! Dr. Drew will do anything for ratings!!!!
And Baez will do anything for fame!
What was it Jodi called Lisa? W.......
I can't remember her word, but, well.....ykwim

:banghead: Baez is just going to say that Travis drowned in the shower.

Watch this portion of her interrogation again (thank you David Lohr):

Jodi Arias Trial: Jodi Arias' Police Interrogation - YouTube

I'd say there's some major dissociation going on. At times it seems like she is in a trance or something. Her demeanor cycles rapidly through moments of being nearly mute and totally still, moments of being animated and engaged, moments of extreme emotionality, moments of behaving like a quiet, hesitant little kid ... at times it sounds like she is answering Flores' questions as though she's agreeing that she was the killer, but within a flash she changes again and removes herself and lapses into the third-person descriptions, etc.

Also the way she talks changes a whole lot, sometimes she talks very rapidly and fluently, other times very choppy and with hesitant pauses, sometimes so quiet you can't even here her, other times very loud, and sometimes it seems like she is listening to something in her head (or maybe trying to come up with her next story). It's very very bizarre and totally different than her public persona in her various media appearances.

Do you think the defense will try a multiple personalities hand to sway the jury?
It's wasn't me, it was me? How does that work?

Maybe she is going to testify that the woman in the photos, butt in the air is indeed Jodi Arias. LOL

Yanno, I hate to go back to "that which can't be un-seen", but now I can't think about that picture sequence without thinking about the line from another famous trial..."If it doesn't fit..." um...oh...never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc