The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes... that is a lot easier said.. than done. The scary part... is... when all contact is cut off... completely.. It seems like THAT is when they kill... Desperation? Who knows. My current stalker is still on my friends list on facebook... There are unread msg's sitting in my inbox.. of course I havent been active on facebook since the trial started...and luckily I havent heard anything out of him in a while. Right way to handle it? Don't know... Is he dangerous? Dont know that either. What is that old saying... Keep your friends close.. and your enemies closer. I think Travis hoped and PRAYED that JA would just eventually go away. He was aware of the dangers and thought he could handle it... unfortunately.. he could not.

Yes, the "No Contact" technique for stalkers and domestic violence perpetrators isn't widely known. Mostly, people who know about "No Contact" are those who've had to USE it. Travis wouldn't have known about it unless he was googling information about getting rid of unwanted attention, or if he had talked to the police. Plus if he was still willing to sleep with her, I'm sorry to say he was sending very mixed signals.

If he was fed up and angry to the point that he yelled at her for going into his facebook again, why would he answer her call or text from the road?

Why haven't phone logs been produced to prove if he and Jody spoke when she was on the road? It seems like it would be easy to prove or disprove.

Even if he had resolved not to see her anymore, I can see her saying "I want to give you this check, I'm on my way to Utah, and I'll drop the check off and then leave. No big deal."

If she sounded sane and said she was just dropping it off, I can see him agreeing to have her over. She shows up, and they decide to do it for old times sake or whatever, and we all know how the rest goes.

Someone previously suggested she had planned on killing him right away, but delayed after she got there. This is plausable---she might have had to work up her nerve a bit after she got there and was face-to-face with him.

Supposedly she passed the polygraph!! She's so flat.. that is no surprise. I believe it was ruled out as evidence tho.

I knew it!
I placed my bet way back....she could pass on any of her versions!

I was thinking we could use DP folks as lab rats for medical experiments, you know give her a couple tumours or something...

She already appears to have a few. Don't you remember those pictures which can never be unseen? :eek:

Psychopath is not in the dsm. Old or new.

Well that's interesting! Has it always officially been "antisocial"?

Too bad those terms are used in the common parlance as if they were designated, diagnosable disorders. If not in the DSM, basically there is no scientific/medical definition, yes?

Curious....

In opening statements it was said Jodi introduced the lube. Did we ever find out conclusively if its on those receipts? Did she take it with her or was it found at the scene?

Is there a list of seized items from search warrants? Evidence lists we can access?

I want to see Travis's bank statements to see if she withdrew the money from his account and deposited the cash into hers....

BBM I missed that part. Why was the lube brought up? How strange.

Yes, the "No Contact" technique for stalkers and domestic violence perpetrators isn't widely known. Mostly, people who know about "No Contact" are those who've had to USE it. Travis wouldn't have known about it unless he was googling information about getting rid of unwanted attention, or if he had talked to the police. Plus if he was still willing to sleep with her, I'm sorry to say he was sending very mixed signals.

If he was fed up and angry to the point that he yelled at her for going into his facebook again, why would he answer her call or text from the road?

Why haven't phone logs been produced to prove if he and Jody spoke when she was on the road? It seems like it would be easy to prove or disprove.

Even if he had resolved not to see her anymore, I can see her saying "I want to give you this check, I'm on my way to Utah, and I'll drop the check off and then leave. No big deal."

If she sounded sane and said she was just dropping it off, I can see him agreeing to have her over. She shows up, and they decide to do it for old times sake or whatever, and we all know how the rest goes.

Someone previously suggested she had planned on killing him right away, but delayed after she got there. This is plausable---she might have had to work up her nerve a bit after she got there and was face-to-face with him.

There is no evidence that he knew she was coming or I think the state would have introduced those calls.

Flores said she turned her cell off and I think she even took out her battery so she couldnt be traced.

So if he knew she was coming why would she have to do that. If he had known they would have been texting or calling as she made her way there imo.

I can understand him finally blowing up and felt enough was enough.

IMO

My teenage son had an adult woman stalking him on Facebook, oovoo, and home phone. We have filed police reports out the wazoo. Shut down Facebook accounts, changed phone number to unlisted ....beefed up home security. We're still worried.

That sounds terribly frightening. I am so sorry. You must be constantly stressed out, especially spending time on this forum!

I'm glad you thoroughly understand the importance of taking no chances and reporting right away. I hope she moves on quickly.

I kind of think she she showed up ready to kill, found him awake, he put on the old charm, she slept with him again because she found him irresistible which is a big part of her anger towards him, she got all needy/desperate begged him to take her to Cancun, he wouldn't comply, told her to get out, she went postal.

Voila!

She already appears to have a few. Don't you remember those pictures which can never be unseen? :eek:

Can you imagine the men that had sex with Jodi and seeing those photos. Would you admit to it?

I am so embarrassed for womankind by those two photos. Do you think she is?

I don't think his guard was ever up. He continued to engage with her seemingly uninterrupted from the time they met until he was murdered.

I think most guys never really think their former gf will actually kill them, even if they showed obsessive/stalker tendencies in the past. I'm sure Travis had no experience whatsoever with this type of person and never thought he needed to protect himself. When Mimi said she was scared because Travis had a stalker, Travis told her not to be afraid. He left his doors unlocked up until the day he died. Despite what he said to his friend about looking for his body if he doesn't show up for dinner one Sunday -- I do not believe he ever thought she would harm him.

Well said!

Everyone who knew Travis has said he always saw the best in people and found the positives in everything. :(.

Well that's interesting! Has it always officially been "antisocial"?

Too bad those terms are used in the common parlance as if they were designated, diagnosable disorders. If not in the DSM, basically there is no scientific/medical definition, yes?

No. There is much scientific, medical studies and research on the topic. Psychopaths are different and are unique. It's not the same as antisocial or sociopath. The bottom line, imo. there is no money in trying to treat psychopaths! ;) The DSM is the bible for billing.

All IMO.

Curious....

In opening statements it was said Jodi introduced the lube. Did we ever find out conclusively if its on those receipts? Did she take it with her or was it found at the scene?

Is there a list of seized items from search warrants? Evidence lists we can access?

I want to see Travis's bank statements to see if she withdrew the money from his account and deposited the cash into hers....

Here are the road receipts. I tried looking up the items on the Walmart receipt to see if it was in deed kerosene but using a upc look up I couldnt find the items.

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/library/Road%20trip%20receipts

mug-shot-44099752.jpg

Information:
Name: Kimberly Kay Ross
Processing Date: 02-10-2012
Alleged Violations:
KIDNAP-APPREHENSION OF INJURY
ARMED ROBBERY-WITH DEADLY WPN

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/arizona/phoenix/kimberly-kay-ross/44099752

On witness list.

My teenage son had an adult woman stalking him on Facebook, oovoo, and home phone. We have filed police reports out the wazoo. Shut down Facebook accounts, changed phone number to unlisted ....beefed up home security. We're still worried.

Sorry to read this Linda. We, more specifically my daughter had a stalker. It was awful and very scary. She, her best friend, me and more all had razor blades broken off in tires in our cars, my dogs eye was razor bladed and had to be removed, he followed her everywhere, was seen hiding at her work, got into our computers, home, etc. I could go on and on. I was so worried about her. We got a home alarm and eventually cameras around our home.
Stalkers are a breed all their own. What is it your sons stalker is after with your son? What are the police doing about it if anything?

That sounds terribly frightening. I am so sorry. You must be constantly stressed out, especially spending time on this forum!

I'm glad you thoroughly understand the importance of taking no chances and reporting right away. I hope she moves on quickly.

It's incredibly stressful. Lots of lost sleep and hyper-villigence going on here.

This is how I learn getting a restraining order in NJ is ridiculously difficult for non domestic situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member