The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stated this on the other thread and I just can't get over the total disregard of the potential harm being done to, Kaine's step-son, J, whom he loves as his son, by filing these texts openly, without seal, when they could have been sealed to be seen in-camera by only the Judge. Sealing them, would not change the outcome of the divorce. I think the fact that any teenager in J's high school is now able to get on line and read these things will be totally devastating to J.

I'm sorry, but IMO, there was just no reason, not to request that these documents be sealed other than to further publicly vilify Terri, and if I were the judge, when we met again, or maybe sooner, I would let both Mr. Horman and Ms. Rackner know how displeased I was with their actions.

P.S. I know, I know, if Terri Horman had not made the texts in the first place.....etc,etc,etc. That's not my point, she did not give the texts to her and Kaine's children, but Kaine has, and that's my point. I think it should have stayed between the adults in this case, and I just hope and pray that J is okay.

JMHO and concern.

IMO, it doesn't matter "who" it's with--it's a coping mechanism. Comfort and solace can be found when one seeks it--it doesn't have to be in a defined place.

And, I can't say that Terri wasn't mourning a month into the disappearance of her step-son...

..Remember all the speculation about DeDe & Terri?? I bet DeDe would be horrified if she knew that this was going on while she was in Terri's home. She may very well be in denial right now looking for an answer as to why Terri would do this. These texts should clear that up, no?? DeDe was lied to and she knows that for sure. Mourning? Terri has been in defense mode from Day 1....

Besides the aggressive nature of TH's texts, I also noticed a pattern of invoking baby K's name for manipulative purposes...For instance, when she lied to DD about driving around and when she wanted "remain friends" with MC. I know we're not seeing all of the communications, but those are the only times she mentions baby K.

But we aren't seeing ALL of the texts, the ones in which she does mention K and baby K. We are only seeing what Kaine's team wants us to see. Anything that shows taht TH has concern for them is not going to be presented from KH's side.

The above is one explanation, it is not the only explanation.

Additionally, there may be some perfectly normal reasons Terri herself might have had naked photos of herself already on her phone.

Additionally they may have been uploaded to her phone.

It would be interesting to know if those taken with the phone vs uploaded have a fingerprint, and if the fingerprint tells when the picture was taken and by what device.

Seriously?

First of all, what normal reason could there be for Terri to have photos of herself masturbating her nude crotch on her cell phone? To send to her gynecologist for an anatomical evaluation?

Second, is there ANY evidence that someone else sent those texts and photos? Any at all? Even as flimsy as Terri saying, "I didn't send those"?"

If I had not sent those texts and photos (which thank god we were spared from viewing), I or my attorney definitely would speak publicly to deny sending them and explaining how they were sent from my phone.

I stated this on the other thread and I just can't get over the total disregard of the potential harm being done to, Kaine's step-son, J, whom he loves as his son, by filing these texts openly, without seal, when they could have been sealed to be seen in-camera by only the Judge. Sealing them, would not change the outcome of the divorce. I think the fact that any teenager in J's high school is now able to get on line and read these things will be totally devastating to J.

I'm sorry, but IMO, there was just no reason, not to request that these documents be sealed other than to further publicly vilify Terri, and if I were the judge, when we met again, or maybe sooner, I would let both Mr. Horman and Ms. Rackner know how displeased I was with their actions.

P.S. I know, I know, if Terri Horman had not made the texts in the first place.....etc,etc,etc. That's not my point, she did not give the texts to her and Kaine's children, but Kaine has, and that's my point. I think it should have stayed between the adults in this case, and I just hope and pray that J is okay.

JMHO and concern.

It bothers me, too, that these particular sexts weren't requested sealed. Kaine initially requested to RO be sealed for the potentially damaging affects the info could potentially have. TH blew the seal by allowing MC to view them.

I went through a very contentious child custody battle for years. My case even went to the state court of appeals level when my kids were teens. Attorneys all over the country are now using it as an example in case law writings. My daughter (who is now in her 20's and working on her masters) was devastated that her families dirty laundry is attached to her name. I never contemplated that any of my pleadings would make it onto the world wide web. Had I known, I would have most certainly requested it be sealed. Hind sight 20/20 or some such.

Fortunately for me, my daughter has matured beautifully and no longer cares about the legal wrangling her father and I engaged in. She has a solid relationship with both of us despite.

Most normal teenagers could give a ratz azz what's going on with the adults around them. That's what makes them teens and only interested in each other. And I might add a huge PITA sometimes. Hopefully for J, this is the case and the adults around him are getting him whatever help he may need to cope at this time. Also, I seriously doubt that any of us will still be talking about this case when Baby K is a juvenile. At least let's hope not.

respectfully snipped....
If she's a rageaholic, it's statistically improbable that she would have made it to such an advanced age without doing significant jail time, or in some other way being unable to maintain any kind of functional public persona.

I'm interested in seeing the statistics for incarcerated rageaholics. Where can I view that data?

But we aren't seeing ALL of the texts, the ones in which she does mention K and baby K. We are only seeing what Kaine's team wants us to see. Anything that shows taht TH has concern for them is not going to be presented from KH's side.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd like to see just one iota of evidence.... JUST ONE... that Terri even to this day cares about what happened to Kyron. I'd love to see a text message that she sent where she mentioned her concern for Kyron's welfare.

So far, there's been none.

I'm completely willing to believe she texted missives to various people indicating concern for her children amidst requests to Michael Cook for sex and pictures of herself masturbating. I mean at this point she would simply HAVE to indicate she was worried or sad about her children. Even a sociopath would at least fake concern or sadness. I think both a guilty and an innocent Terri will most definitely have texts that indicate concern.

It is also quite possible that friends of TH first texted their concerns for missing Kryon and TH simply responded to her friends texts about her concern. I'd be interested to read those. What's TH supposed to say when a friend talks about Kyron?!?

Example (only) of what I'm talking about:

Friend to TH: Hi Terri! Been thinking about you and Kyron...Any news?

TH: Nothing yet, I miss him sooooo much. This is killing me! etc, etc, etc...

I wonder how many texts TH initiated to friends and family which show her love and concern for a missing Kyron vs. her responding to friends and family who initiated texts of concern to TH.

Posting for reference:

"She's a mess. I talk to her at least every other day,'' says Jennifer Jones, a close friend. "She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her."

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20397133,00.html

I believe she is and was "a mess," too, but it wasn't because she was missing Kyron. At any rate, this comes from someone beside Terri.

Posting for reference:

“It was great to be out yesterday with the detectives and to see a flyer on a car in a parking lot. Every little bit helps. We will have more flyers here today,” one of the online posting said.

Terri Horman
Monday, June 7, at 9am.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-v...eeping-in-touch-by-social-media-95822609.html

Posting for reference:

I ordered 1000 flyers, they will be coming to our house. I will let people know when they are here and we can go from there. Thank you everyone.

Terri Horman
Sunday, June 6, at 8:58am

http://www.kgw.com/thesquare/upcomi...-components-Kyron-Horman-search-95862239.html

Mentioned Kyron? I don't see it. She was enjoying the attention and the sympathy that she was getting from her friends.

Was this at approximately the same time that she failed one polygraph and walked out on the other? When she was ranting about being questioned? When her son J had to leave the house because Terri screamed at J for telling his father about the polygraphs?

I believe she is and was "a mess," too, but it wasn't because she was missing Kyron.

Metioned Kyron? I don't see it. She was enjoying the attention and the sympathy that she was getting from her friends.

Was this at approximately the same time that she failed one polygraph and walked out on the other? When she was ranting about being questioned? When her son J had to leave the house because Terri screamed at J for telling his father about the polygraphs?

ITA...she was still kinda in the *honeymoon* stage of her plan at that point, imo.

That link is to Kaine/Rackner attesting in a court document that Terri stated multiple times that she misses both Kyron and the baby.

I do understand if you don't want to take Kaine/Rackner's word for it.

Let's see where Terri states that she misses the children.

Any links to that? Directly from Terri?

The irony is that the most solid bit of evidence you have that Terri misses Kyron comes from Kaine instead of from Terri.

I believe she is and was "a mess," too, but it wasn't because she was missing Kyron. At any rate, this comes from someone beside Terri.

Mentioned Kyron? I don't see it. She was enjoying the attention and the sympathy that she was getting from her friends.

Here's what I responded to and provided (BBM):

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd like to see just one iota of evidence.... JUST ONE... that Terri even to this day cares about what happened to Kyron. I'd love to see a text message that she sent where she mentioned her concern for Kyron's welfare.

So far, there's been none.

Regarding the other stuff, I'd prefer not to go any further off-topic.

ITA...she was still kinda in the *honeymoon* stage of her plan at that point, imo.

Probably thought she'd gotten away with it... until she failed that first polygraph and the police began to ask her hard questions.

That link is to Kaine/Rackner attesting in a court document that Terri stated multiple times that she misses both Kyron and the baby.

I do understand if you don't want to take Kaine/Rackner's word for it.

I assume you're aren't saying that if terri said it, it was true. 'cause if that were always the case, my life would be so much better:

I weigh exactly 110 lbs.

I weigh exactly 110 lbs.

I weigh exactly 110 lbs.

There, I've said it several times lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro