The Theater and the Shooting

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding Holmes Being the Guy Taking the Phone Call
If he bought tickets, he would have had to wait in line for at least 30 minutes (premiere night for the Dark Knight; and btw tickets were sold out months in advance) and no one saw a tall red haired guy standing by himself?

If you already had your tickets, would you still have to wait in that line for 30 minutes to get in? Or could JH have just walked right in with his "sunbonnet" on near the start of previews and sat down in the front?

If you already had your tickets, would you still have to wait in that line for 30 minutes to get in? Or could JH have just walked right in with his "sunbonnet" on near the start of previews and sat down in the front?

I'd read somewhere, and I really don't remember where, that JH had purchased the first ticket for that showing of that movie at that theater. I've tried to find it but have thus far been unable.

The rear parking where his car was wasn't the main lot. So, I don't think the secondary device was gas cans in his trunk. Interesting. Thanks, 21merc7, for posting transcripts. I've been too lazy to listen.

Oh! Then you should know the parts in parenthesis are the transcriber's thoughts. Those parts are not in the actual scanner audio.

I came across some details from an Aurora resident who has been the the Century 16 theaters on many occasions and almost went to the Dark Knight premiere the night of the shooting and wanted to share them with everyone:

Snipped... Link please to original source of this information. Thanks.

I'd read somewhere, and I really don't remember where, that JH had purchased the first ticket for that showing of that movie at that theater. I've tried to find it but have thus far been unable.

OMG! We have to find that link. I hadn't heard that.

Could he purchase a different movie earlier and just sneaked in to the Batman premiere?

If he bought tickets, he would have had to wait in line for at least 30 minutes (premiere night for the Dark Knight; and btw tickets were sold out months in advance) and no one saw a tall red haired guy standing by himself?

Thanks for finding someone for feedback! It doesn't look like tickets were sold out for months at THIS theater (Century 16). I found 3 different accounts of people buying tickets that night. Here's one:

http://theadvocate.com/news/police/3473007-123/survivor-its-all-just-so

The midnight movie premiere hadn’t been in their road trip plans, but while checking into their Aurora hotel the night of July 19, the concierge mentioned there were still tickets available to the midnight showing of the new Batman movie “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Deadcat, I've been looking and looking and looking ...

February, I don't know ... I'm thinking not. Afterall it was the premiere showing. Maybe someone else could answer that.

Would it have only been the Batman Premiere playing around midnight? We know they were showing it in theaters 8 and 9. Were any other rooms open?

Personally, I think he bought the ticket in advance as I don't think he would have taken the chance of it being sold out and ruining his plan. ie. everything he needed to do his dirty deed was already in the car when he showed up for the movie. I also imagine he was one of the first to arrive so that he could get the seating he wanted/needed by the exit door. What puzzles me the most is knowing that he could have easily blown the theater to bits and remained anonymous. For some reason he wanted to do this personally. He also knew that it was rated PG13 and in all likelihood there would be children w/ their families and young teens present as well as people his own age. It is disturbing…

Deadcat, I've been looking and looking and looking ...

February, I don't know ... I'm thinking not. Afterall it was the premiere showing. Maybe someone else could answer that.

or someone else could have both the ticket

ahhhh where are these video surveillance

The TN plates was wrong. I believe they redacted that statement about TN license plate. Not sure how it originated. Perhaps from an eyewitness?

per the police scanner

45:00 I really need somebody to confirm the white vehicle outside the theater plates. Check white vehicle tag 119ROC (James Holmes) "Check with key witnesses inside the theater. We need to confirm suspect descriptions (black SWAT police uniform, gas mask and helmet, no one saw face. 5' 9" tall shooter but James Holmes is 6' 3"). I want to make sure we're not looking for anybody else." (So the investigation and search for suspects ends right here. No mention of James Holmes' name.)

1:10:30 Hyundai Accent Tennessee plate 074VPD suspected bomb third vehicle directly in front of doors, "possible it's just a thermos but hard to tell."

1:12:20 Vehicle tag 074VPD "clear address in Columbia Tennessee" (Heather Wolfe Smith and school teacher Lucas Smith who was shot from Knoxville TN?)

per the police scanner

45:00 I really need somebody to confirm the white vehicle outside the theater plates. Check white vehicle tag 119ROC (James Holmes) "Check with key witnesses inside the theater. We need to confirm suspect descriptions (black SWAT police uniform, gas mask and helmet, no one saw face. 5' 9" tall shooter but James Holmes is 6' 3"). I want to make sure we're not looking for anybody else." (So the investigation and search for suspects ends right here. No mention of James Holmes' name.)

1:10:30 Hyundai Accent Tennessee plate 074VPD suspected bomb third vehicle directly in front of doors, "possible it's just a thermos but hard to tell."

1:12:20 Vehicle tag 074VPD "clear address in Columbia Tennessee" (Heather Wolfe Smith and school teacher Lucas Smith who was shot from Knoxville TN?)

clearly Hyundai Accent Tennessee plate 074VPD and white vehicle tag 119ROC are far and different from each other but what is this TN plates doing in there? where do they get this number if this was just a mistake?

So Lucas was shot before at TN and now shot again at Colorado? Yaiks.
TN plates :

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/22...ot-8-times-in-Colorado-movie-theater-shooting

When a gunman opened fire in a Colorado movie theater, a couple who recently moved to Colorado from East Tennessee happened to be inside that Aurora theater. The husband was shot, but is expected to recover.

Heather and Lucas Smith were married in Knoxville in April, according to Heather's sister, Kendall Levy. Heather was a teacher at South Doyle High School. She resigned in June so the couple could start their life together in Colorado Springs, about an hour from where the shooting happened. Lucas got a job transfer there with Aspen Roofing. He graduated from Johnson University in south Knoxville in 2008

I came across some details from an Aurora resident who has been the the Century 16 theaters on many occasions and almost went to the Dark Knight premiere the night of the shooting and wanted to share them with everyone:

Regarding the Doors Being Alarmed
The door he supposedly "kicked in". Those doors DEFINITELY have an alarm that goes off when you open them. I was there back in May and the power went out during a thunderstorm. A lady freaked out and went out the emergency exit and an alarm went off.
Of course I always account for things like...maybe SOME don't have alarms. Maybe the alarm turns on as a security feature when the power goes out.
But that's unlikely. Especially because of the security I mentioned above.

Regarding the Theaters Surveillance Cameras
I also KNOW the theater has cameras freaking everywhere. Why have we not seen video surveillance footage yet? Are they going to edit it to fit their own story they are going to feed us. Colorado in general ranks #3 for the most surveillance states. There are cameras everywhere here.

Regarding Security (Private & LE) in Aurora
How is it that NOBODY saw anything suspicious. Aurora is extremely locked down. You can't go anywhere without seeing armed (security guards? cops?) And plenty of mall cops. The Aurora mall and that theater (which is next to the mall) have a steady loop of security. And they stop you for pretty much anything. I've been questioned WITH MY KIDS because we were sitting in my car, waiting for my mom during the day. At night they step the security up even more. It's pretty ridiculous. I've always been annoyed with it. So how did this guy go unnoticed?

I would take anything posted on the forum you got that from with a giant grain of salt, they are a huge conspiracy/alien abduction/psychic powers/ghosts/etc website...

I would take anything posted on the forum you got that from with a giant grain of salt, they are a huge conspiracy website...

I understand that and am very, very confident in my a ability to decipher something seemingly legitimate from bollocks before deeming it appropriate and insightful to merit sharing here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Most likely. In most theatres there is an area that people cue up prior to their theatre being open, especially on blockbuster movie nights/weekends.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Snipped... Link please to original source of this information. Thanks.

HastingsChi, you might have missed my previous request for a link to where you got that information. I would like to know. Again, thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back