The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post the website here, but if you google Caylee Anthony graphic photos you will see some of the pictures. All of the pictures that they jury saw have not been released, but the ones of her skeleton, hair and pelvis have been published, which is even more amazing to me since they saw worse pictures than we have.

That is another thing that bothers me about Judge Perry, he released the pictures of the skeleton with the skull but did not release the skull sitting in the leafs. Makes no sense to me.

Exactly, when babies die accidentally through no fault of their parents, "good mothers" cry and mourn and bury their children. They blame themselves. They suffer. KC did none of that. She was happy as a clam. She acted like nothing was wrong. Those are the responses of a murderer.
She ran too. She ran and hid from the only people looking for her. Another action of a murderer.

Seriously? I'm not a 12 yr old... honestly!:floorlaugh:

The answer is smell. The sense of smell is deeply encoded. We can recognize 4000 to 10,000 different smells. So the point of this is there is no reason why you can't trust your sense of smell as compared to the sense of taste or sight for example.
Now if a policeman/LE or an undertaker told you that the smell of a decomposing human was unique, putrid and like nothing else on this earth and would be able to recognize this anywhere if sample was given, would you take his/hers word for it?

In all honesty, I DO NOT know what happened to Caylee. I guess I keep coming here hoping for a ding, ding, ding, in my brain or some one here comes up with some very convincing evidence that I missed. All the questions you ask are certainly questions in my mind too, but not evidence of murder. My stance is the prosecution didn't prove the crimes they charged. I am very open to an accident. Drowning to me is a possibility wither GA is involved or not. I don't think that chloroform was made or involved.
Drowning huh ? And not calling 911 ? And you as FCA are supposed to be a wonderful mother with a special, amazing bond with Caylee (Mallory P. testimony) ? Hogwash ...

You never know ... maybe there was a dress up Halloween-type party at TL's pool on 6/16 and FCA dressed Caylee up as a mummy using the Henkel duct tape. The tape came off of Caylee x/c for the hair ... kinda like when little girls get gum or Silly Putty in their hair. Now that would explain how the duct tape was entwined in her hair ...

Well, they say Caylee was bright. Maybe she got tired of Mommie making up lies about where they were going and had been all the time and in having to sleep out of her own bed so frequently that she decided to teach her "good mother" a lesson. Maybe she got dressed in clothes KC kept in her car, not at the A's, duct-taped herself, wrapped herself in her Winnie the Pooh blankie, wiggled into a couple of trash bags, then into a canvas bag, then scrunched into Mommie's trunk. Then when mom stopped to text TonE next to the swamp, she got out of the trunk and rolled into the woods and...died somehow. Still don't get why KC told Amy her car smelled like death or why she abandoned it at Amscot if it didn't, or why she didn't notice the baby was missing and kept making up lies that she was with her, until she started making up lies that she'd been kidnapped...until three years later when she started making up lies about an accident and coverup. But, oh well, perfectly clear, the baby did this all herself! Oh brother.

Thanks, I just wanted a guide to go there when I was ready. I saw the scrambled images and was sick to my stomach then. But, the actual pics would help me with the duct tape debate.

Lets pretend for a minute that there is no duct tape and no chloroform, since those are the two pieces of evidence that most people have the problem with. Just a baby in two trash bags and a laundry bag thrown out like trash on the side of the road...mother never reports her missing, rents a movie on the night of Caylee's death, stays with new boyfriend the night of Caylee's death, parties at a hot body contest the first week or two that Caylee has died, steals from her best friend, lies to friends about where Caylee is, abandons car, tells law enforcement that a specific name of a person kidnapped Caylee, and was willing to have LE look for such person, etc...what would your "reasonable" conclusion be that happened to Caylee? We have to step outside the realm of what a normal person would do or what could have happened. In a perfect world, no one is capable of killing their child, but in the real world it happens way too much. Children do die accidentally from drowning in swimming pools, but parents call 911, mourn, cry, and bury their children properly...they don't throw them out like trash.

The answer is smell. The sense of smell is deeply encoded. We can recognize 4000 to 10,000 different smells. So the point of this is there is no reason why you can't trust your sense of smell as compared to the sense of taste or sight for example.
Now if a policeman/LE or an undertaker told you that the smell of a decomposing human was unique, putrid and like nothing else on this earth and would be able to recognize this anywhere if sample was given, would you take his/hers word for it?

I'm not sure what the post is getting at or anything. With the posts, I feel like I'm being "schooled"... but there is no need. I've relistened and posted LE testimony of their first day there. They smelled something, but it was not concerning enough to call in CSI, figure out where this smell was coming from, and secure the car. When the car was in the tow yard, SB testified to smelling this before contacting the A's, while getting the VIN number from the car. He didn't feel the need to contact authorities then. He also didn't feel the need or urgency to contact the authorities when GA opened up the car and the smell was even stronger. GA didn't feel the need to call LE when he opened the car at the tow yard, or when he sat in the car and drove it home. He also didn't alert them when he was in the shower getting ready to go for work. CA didn't feel the need to alert the authorities before she left for work, while at work, and before she brought Casey home. GA didn't feel the need to contact Casey about the smell in the car, although he claimed relief his granddaughter and daughter were not in the trunk. So relieved he didn't want to call up his daughter, or even text her??

Keep the questions coming, that's fine. But the questions make no difference to the actions of the people who were suppose to know what human decomposition smelled like and they did nothing.

KC also smelled death. She texted Amy about it. Was she lying about smelling something or did she need to set up a lie about what she was smelling to cover the truth? Then, she dumped her car. Why on earth would she have dumped her car if she wasn't afraid that someone else would smell it too?

Lets pretend for a minute that there is no duct tape and no chloroform, since those are the two pieces of evidence that most people have the problem with. Just a baby in two trash bags and a laundry bag thrown out like trash on the side of the road...mother never reports her missing, rents a movie on the night of Caylee's death, stays with new boyfriend the night of Caylee's death, parties at a hot body contest the first week or two that Caylee has died, steals from her best friend, lies to friends about where Caylee is, abandons car, tells law enforcement that a specific name of a person kidnapped Caylee, and was willing to have LE look for such person, etc...what would your "reasonable" conclusion be that happened to Caylee? We have to step outside the realm of what a normal person would do or what could have happened. In a perfect world, no one is capable of killing their child, but in the real world it happens way too much. Children do die accidentally from drowning in swimming pools, but parents call 911, mourn, cry, and bury their children properly...they don't throw them out like trash.

So, in your opinion, no parent has ever hid their child's death when it comes to drowning, just when it's other 'accidental' deaths?

Obviously your opinion. I still see no proof or verification that JB hated Dr. Vass.

Hate may be the wrong word here but Baez definitely did not LIKE Dr. Vass!!! JB fought like hell to keep Dr. Vass' testimony out of court because he knew the inordinate amounts of chloroform found in the trunk of the car would look bad for his client.

The DT just wanted to speak with him, they weren't saying he had any involvement. But, because the trial became a public circus, theories were spinning from JB mentioning he wanted to depose him. Vasco Thompson is who you're referring to. And, JB has every right to want to find him since he thought at the time the phone numbers matched up. He soon found out they didn't and left that alone, respectfully. I don't see what the problem with that is.

Of course the DT wanted to speak to him because he was the "SODDI guy" they could pin this on!!! At the time Vasco Thompson appeared in this circus, trial was already underway and JB and team thought they could use VT to their advantage to say George communicated with a known felon and use this innocent man as part of the "cover up". Complete and utter nonsense!!! Our own AZlawyer debunked this theory before it even hit most of the main stream media! Yes, JB did find out that the phone numbers didn't match but that didn't stop him from wanting to depose the man!

How about instead of who "would" benefit the most, lets talk about who has benefited the most.

GA and CA as far as I'm concerned. Didn't they just get back from a paid cruise to the Bahamas, paid for by a concerned citizen of Orlando who thought they needed a break?

Who's received oodles and oodles of money from different TV interviews, rights to pictures, etc.?

Who has now received the ability to start a foundation that supports Grandparents rights? (which, in all honesty, I doubt will ever float; grandparents do not trump parents).

There are many more things the A's have gotten in exchange for the death of this adorable child.

Now, what has Casey Anthony gotten? Well, she's been sitting in jail for 3 years and now has to go into hiding because people in America want her dead. She can't do a single thing without people wanting to know what she's doing, who she's doing it with, and lets twist it in a way to make it look like she's flipping the American community off...
At THE TIME of Caylee's death, Casey benefited the most! While out on bail, Casey benefited EVEN MORE on Caylee's death! Remember it was Casey that snuck pictures & videos out of her parent's house to JB's office to sell them to ABC? A cool $250K mind you!!! So ask yourself again, WHO benefited???? CASEY DID!!!

Not sure if this article was posted before or not,,,I've been avoiding any Casey discussions since the verdict but came across this article and it was worth the read.

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&slreturn=1&hbxlogin=1
In my opinion, this article states everything CLEARLY and should be a REQUIRED read!!! The jurors did not understand their instructions regarding "beyond a reasonable doubt", not beyond a shadow of a doubt!

You believe that KC planned to murder Caylee, premeditated. Let me ask you this. Did you think, since the prosecution said KC was intelligent, very smart that she would have planned this out, premeditated murder, but forgot one important thing, how and where to dispose of the body? This the is clue that she didn't premeditate. I believe she panicked and didn't know what to do and when it came down to it had to do something fast. This why I believe they charged her wrong and should have charged her with involuntary manslaughter, or some lesser charger than the premeditated murder. The crime KC was charged with just didn't fit the evidence.
In my opinion, Casey absolutely premeditated Caylee's death! She search the internet for chloroform, neck-breaking, household weapons, etc. Like Logicalgirl said, premeditation can occur in the blink of an eye and placing duct tape across the face of a 2 year old baby is premeditation no matter how you look at it!

My point is that Caylee wouldn't have been in the truck even 1 day after the murder if it was a premeditation murder committed by intelligent (according to the Prosecution) KC. She would have had where to put the body all planned out and it wouldn't have been in the trunk when the gas can incident occured.
Casey didn't think far enough ahead to plan on disposing the body. Casey meditated on the act of killing, not disposal.

OK, let's slow down here for a minute.
I am saying the prosecution said it was premeditated murder. Here is what the prosecutions theory was.
Caylee was in KC's way because she wanted to party and have a free beautiful life.
KC looked up How to Make Chloroform 84 times.
She made chloroform. (no evidence but they claimed it)
KC chloroformed Caylee.
KC wrapped duck tape around Caylee's mouth and nose, murdering her.
KC placed a heart sticker on the duck tape.
KC wrapped Caylee's dead body in the Winnie the pooh blanket and then in trash bags, then in a canvas or laundry type bag.
Now they want you to believe the planned murder stopped there that she didn't plan where to dispose the body.
This is the point I am trying to make. Why would she go to all the trouble above and then - duh - not plan where to put the body. Just put it in the trunk and drive around for several days.

This is why I don't think it was premeditated but an accident of some sort.
Once again, the argument for premeditation is only the chloroform. Lest we forget all the other searches for neck-breaking, household weapons, etc. Lest we also forget, Casey couldn't think ahead, she couldn't reason in her own mind what to do with the body because that thought never occurred to her when she killed her daughter. Casey's main concern was silencing Caylee (maybe for a little while, maybe forever), her "intelligence" didn't lead her to think about the consequences of having a dead body on her hands. And if there was NO smell in the trunk, why did Casey steal a bag of Tony's trash and put it in her trunk?

KC also smelled death. She texted Amy about it. Was she lying about smelling something or did she need to set up a lie about what she was smelling to cover the truth? Then, she dumped her car. Why on earth would she have dumped her car if she wasn't afraid that someone else would smell it too?

IIRC, KC texted Amy saying her car smelled... then a couple days later she said her dad ran over a squirrel. She didn't say "Amy, my car smells like death and I can't for the life of me figure out why".

I'm not sure what the post is getting at or anything. With the posts, I feel like I'm being "schooled"... but there is no need. I've relistened and posted LE testimony of their first day there. They smelled something, but it was not concerning enough to call in CSI, figure out where this smell was coming from, and secure the car. When the car was in the tow yard, SB testified to smelling this before contacting the A's, while getting the VIN number from the car. He didn't feel the need to contact authorities then. He also didn't feel the need or urgency to contact the authorities when GA opened up the car and the smell was even stronger. GA didn't feel the need to call LE when he opened the car at the tow yard, or when he sat in the car and drove it home. He also didn't alert them when he was in the shower getting ready to go for work. CA didn't feel the need to alert the authorities before she left for work, while at work, and before she brought Casey home. GA didn't feel the need to contact Casey about the smell in the car, although he claimed relief his granddaughter and daughter were not in the trunk. So relieved he didn't want to call up his daughter, or even text her??

Keep the questions coming, that's fine. But the questions make no difference to the actions of the people who were suppose to know what human decomposition smelled like and they did nothing.

Her parents probably didn't want to believe that was the smell of decomposition. If it was and they couldn't find their granddaughter, then they would have to face that it was her body back there. Tow guy probably doesn't want to get involved unless he has to because of the having to testify and being questioned relentlessly by a defense lawyer that doesn't care about finding out the truth. LE got the car with 24 hours of Caylee being reported missing. Grandmom had already cleaned it and no evidence would have been lost during that time. They were still trying to figure out if a nanny was involved at that point.

I believe that if CA and GA knew there was a body back there and it hadn't have been Caylee and if they knew KC had taken a life, they would never have told anyone. Only because CA couldn't see Caylee was LE called. We have seen them lie and the extent that they would go to to cover up for KC.

LE was doing all sorts of things those first 24 hours. They were trying to gather all information possible to find Caylee.

Of course the DT wanted to speak to him because he was the "SODDI guy" they could pin this on!!! At the time Vasco Thompson appeared in this circus, trial was already underway and JB and team thought they could use VT to their advantage to say George communicated with a known felon and use this innocent man as part of the "cover up". Complete and utter nonsense!!! Our own AZlawyer debunked this theory before it even hit most of the main stream media! Yes, JB did find out that the phone numbers didn't match but that didn't stop him from wanting to depose the man!

Snipped to respond to my post.

JB didn't depose him, even if he wanted to. And, from what I understood in trial, he would've been more then able to depose him if it was necessary. But, through further investigation (more likely VT's public statements of not owning that number at the time) it wasn't necessary to get him involved. I'm not sure why there's such an "OMG!" at this, he didn't depose him, he didn't get him involved, and the media (IMO) was the one who started that wildfire. I don't see this as JB looking for another way out. If GA was actually in contact with VT, a known kidnapper, at the time of all of this happening... wouldn't you be upset no one followed up on that? I know I would.

So, in your opinion, no parent has ever hid their child's death when it comes to drowning, just when it's other 'accidental' deaths?

People do hide deaths and for that they should be in jail. If it was accidental, where was her grieving...she was partying...is that reasonable to you?

IIRC, KC texted Amy saying her car smelled... then a couple days later she said her dad ran over a squirrel. She didn't say "Amy, my car smells like death and I can't for the life of me figure out why".

She was laying foundation in case someone said anything about her car smelling. KC also said that Caylee was at the beach, Universal, and with a nanny when she was really dead.

Her parents probably didn't want to believe that was the smell of decomposition. If it was and they couldn't find their granddaughter, then they would have to face that it was her body back there. Tow guy probably doesn't want to get involved unless he has to because of the having to testify and being questioned relentlessly by a defense lawyer that doesn't care about finding out the truth. LE got the car with 24 hours of Caylee being reported missing. Grandmom had already cleaned it and no evidence would have been lost during that time. They were still trying to figure out if a nanny was involved at that point.

I believe that if CA and GA knew there was a body back there and it hadn't have been Caylee and if they knew KC had taken a life, they would never have told anyone. Only because CA couldn't see Caylee was LE called. We have seen them lie and the extent that they would go to to cover up for KC.

LE was doing all sorts of things those first 24 hours. They were trying to gather all information possible to find Caylee.

I'm sorry, I just can't swallow that.

CA calls LE for Grand Theft auto. They are in pursuit to the house when she calls them again about her granddaughter missing and the car smelling like there has been a dead body in it.

LE arrives and fans out to talk to everyone in the house. You have Casey repeatedly telling them she left her child with Zanny. All the while they're in and out of the garage, smelling something but nothing for them to be concerned of. Now... think for a minute... you're LE, you responding to a call from CA about Grand Theft. You're all prepared to investigate a car theft, but when you arrive you realize this "car theft" has turned into a kidnapping? And, you're smelling something but you don't investigate it... and I'm suppose to believe 3 years later that you believe that smell to be of human decomposition? Let alone the fact that they weren't alerted through 911 that the car smelled like a dead body? I'm not buying that 911 forgot to relay that important piece of information.

And even if we continued further, you bring Casey to the supposed place she dropped her daughter off and find out no one is there. (I don't recall if they found out then that no one lived there in months, but at the very least no one is there now and there's no activity or car belonging to Zanny). So, you return to the house for another hour or so, and it still hasn't occurred to you maybe the car smells like a dead body?

And, after that you leave Casey in the house and do your investigative work. You find out Casey doesn't work at Universal (or her imaginary friends), you find out no one has lived in that apartment for months, you then invite Casey to Universal to continue with your investigation... but in the meantime you don't follow up on the tip that the car smells like a dead body and send some uniforms over there to secure the car? Nope, lets do that later when we have more time... :waitasec:

People do hide deaths and for that they should be in jail. If it was accidental, where was her grieving...she was partying...is that reasonable to you?

Because I've seen a lot with hospice care, and I've seen a lot of families grieve in different forms when it comes to death of a loved one, it actually does seem reasonable to me.

Well, they say Caylee was bright. Maybe she got tired of Mommie making up lies about where they were going and had been all the time and in having to sleep out of her own bed so frequently that she decided to teach her "good mother" a lesson. Maybe she got dressed in clothes KC kept in her car, not at the A's, duct-taped herself, wrapped herself in her Winnie the Pooh blankie, wiggled into a couple of trash bags, then into a canvas bag, then scrunched into Mommie's trunk. Then when mom stopped to text TonE next to the swamp, she got out of the trunk and rolled into the woods and...died somehow. Still don't get why KC told Amy her car smelled like death or why she abandoned it at Amscot if it didn't, or why she didn't notice the baby was missing and kept making up lies that she was with her, until she started making up lies that she'd been kidnapped...until three years later when she started making up lies about an accident and coverup. But, oh well, perfectly clear, the baby did this all herself! Oh brother.

Sadly I can make more sense of this happening then GA being involved in anyway with her death.
IOW neither of these makes any sense to me anyway.
All roads lead back to mommy dearest.

bbm

Cos she didn't want anyone to know Caylee was dead (later claimed kidnapped) at that time cos she was having way too much FUN with TL & Fusion & all the rest of her FREEDOM..And Amy surely would've said call LE.

She was planning ahead cos she had to know the day would come when it was known Caylee was 'gone'..She knew LE would smell something (not sure if she knew they'd get it was decomp or not) & also intentionally planted a seed in Amy's mind re: her father..Sorry, but that's an easy one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties