The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT blame everything, every one, of course every one lies cause it doesn't fit how they want it to be. They called Harry Smith, they asked the questions, they opened the door...the judge bent over backwards for the DT so no they will not win on appeal! They even were so happy with the jury selection...stated such on TV over and over again.

"Drew is absolutely fine. He said he's okay with whatever occurred."

I doubt he's going to be okay with 60 years in a prison cell.

Hey Stevie & Joey...good work. Shoulda stayed in Lake and you guys know it.
(grew up knowing them)

The "Team" is as delusional as their Client. Good luck with the Appeals. We wont be afraid to see how that is "working for ya's" ROFLMAO. They handed the Prosecution Smith on a silver platter. Friggin luv it. So yes "Team" ya all did make a mistake. Thank You for that :woohoo::woohoo:

Ugh! Heard a snip of his soulless attorneys on, speaking about the case. "It wasn't evidence - it was hearsay, blah, blah, blah! Whatever. Just because technicalities can sometimes keep some evidence out does not mean a person is innocent. Their pig of a client is guilty of murder. Keeping evidence of the truth out would not change that fact. Happily, the judge allowed it in and not only is the creep guilty of murder, he is guilty in a court of law.

And I think that verdict will be upheld on appeal.

lol DT appeal will be on jury instructions. APPEAL DENIED

Defense and Drew holding their heads high - barf time :puke: for real!
They went to commercial before I blew a gasket - they're back - claiming household accident, no fair trial, yadda yadda yadda.

Hope they don't get stiff necks - nevermind, so what, who cares?

DT bsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbs

We'll be calling them if we get in trouble - NOT!

I remember a pic of the blue tub. Someone took the photo that saw it and could not get to it. It was given to the press. Nothing ever came of it. Never heard if it was even investigated.

I've been a lurker. ... I live in hiding because my abuser is like DP's twin. My life is a living hell. And I have followed along hoping for Kathy and Stacy too. I had to come out of lurking - to post YES! ... I am weeping. Just weeping.

There are times that I have been jealous of Kathy because if you escape these types of psychopaths - they hunt you like an animal and destroy you and seeking justice is almost as bad. There are times I wish my body just caught up with my past tense life. I guess that's why I was jealous. I 'talk' to Kathy in my head and assure her that life would look like this anyways if she had gotten away. Forgive my crass jealousy - I literally live in the back of a basement hidden. My life is wiped away. Our stories are so similar - except for the part where I took the threat of death 'and make it look like an accident' and the dry-runs he made that haunt me - but I escaped for now. And it's hard.

If he was found guilty I promised myself I'd find some kind of strength to go on if I can.

For Kathy and Stacy I hope too if they can convict him - I weep tears for justice FINALLY somewhere today.

P.S. Ya'll are wonderful on here and help me a lot sometimes. xoxo

Code:

Thank you so much for joining in today! This is truly a victory for Kathleen, her family and friends, and Stacey, but also for all other domestic abuse victims waiting for justice in their cases or sadly, some peace if justice came too late....as in Stacey's case.

There are a lot of posters here that have LE connections, so perhaps someone can help you get away and remain safe. You should contact Tricia or one of the mods before responding to anyone though.

You deserve a peaceful life. Please stay around and talk to us.

God bless you!

I don't know what is more obnoxious...them or their sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member