The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this verdict will/could make it easier to convict him of murdering Stacy.

In Session ‏@InSession
Several Savio family members are crying and hugging each other.

I just hate this, I'm in Idaho and Watching in Session, they must be pretaped as they are still showing the Hemy Neuman trail and we know he was convicted Why oh why are they behind? Ugh

Now that things are slowing down a bit...I posted above.....Do you all think that maybe the last question the Juror's asked was only to toy with the DT? I think the jury with the color clothing stopped because the DT hub and wife team started to do it too. Then Jury stopped. LOL

The jury was very cohesive and must have gotten along seeming to want to make a statement with dressing alike. That question about the meaning of the word "unanimous"...I'm sure they knew what it meant...will be interesting to find out why they asked it. Sure did make the Defense think they won! I think the jury was a lot wiser than we realized!

In Session ‏@InSession
#DrewPeterson will be sentenced on November 26, 2012. #verdict

I just got back here. Thank God. Thank you Jurors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have restored my faith in Justice. You can rest now Kathleen :rose:

I am not even reading everyone's posts, just hitting thanks like crazy to them all, lol.

I'm sooooooo frigginnnn happy!

Lopez you still dancing in the halls!?

Yay!!!! Was a bit nervous with what pundits were saying. May he never hurt another woman again. I hope Stacy gets her justice soon!

Sent from my iPhone

At this time, I want to send my thoughts to the KS and SP family. This is also justice for SP. Lastly, to the kids of SP, KS and DP, my prayers are with you.

It has to be horrendous for them as well. :(

OMG!!!! Wonderful, wonderful news! Justice for Kathleen-finally-and one less lowlife free to prey on women.

I thought they were combined?

They had two theories to consider but either one of them is First Degree Murder.

He was always charged with first degree no matter which theory the jury thought it fell under.

At the bottom of the verdict form was Guilty or Not Guilty....just one.

IMO

The jury was very cohesive and must have gotten along seeming to want to make a statement with dressing alike. That question about the meaning of the word "unanimous"...I'm sure they knew what it meant...will be interesting to find out why they asked it. Sure did make the Defense think they won! I think the jury was a lot wiser than we realized!

:rocker:

:smiliescale::smiliescale::smiliescale: for Kathleen

:great::great: :woohoo: :woohoo: :great::great:

:toast::toastred::toastred::toast:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks: :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Drew tried to shut Stacy up, but she spoke anyway. So happy for Kathleen's family. It doesn't bring her back, but at least her killer is being punished. Now, it's Stacy's turn. Thank you fellow WSers for all your updates and posts.

Pita ‏@MyMick
#DrewPeterson sentencing date is Nov. 26

DT really has a reason to wear their dark glasses!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member