The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not... I haz no IS access :maddening: ---my guess is local stations will stream online.

Hopefully a local can post the links for the stations in Illinois ... TIA !

Oh, I have IS on now ... if they report anything about the presser will post it !

I am anxious to hear [and see] this jury ...

:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo:

Rev Schori back on the stand........justice for Stacy!
:highfive:

:cheers:

I will look forward to comparing notes with you and the other WS crew after the show.

I am giddy with happiness!!!! :cupcake: for everyone!

Thanks, Chi-town Girl for the info!

I hope Schori has a chance to get back on a witness stand and tell all of it one day soon...

Thanks for the TV reminder -- I can't wait to see that!!

It is a good day today, isn't it, Sleuthers?! Did y'all find yourselves just smiling last night when you thought of the Verdict?? I smiled a lot. Still am -- right now!
icon10.gif
icon6.gif
icon7.gif
icon12.gif

I think all of these children should be allowed to view this as they wish whether anyone else agrees with it or not. There may come a time they will accept the verdict but that day may never come and if it doesnt ....it doesnt. That is totally up to each of them.

I doubt Tom will seek any type of counseling. He is very in charge of his life now and seems to be doing great. I think he will just go forward to the future like he has done for years now.

I do think he will keep in close contact with his father.

IMO
I was only responding to the comments Tom released to the media and on Facebook. Basically, he is putting all the blame on the Cales and Savio families. Certainly, I can't can tell him how to view anything. I highly doubt, anyone else can aide him in seeing the truth. He is an adult, he has been in the home of an abuser, manipulator, and murderer his entire life. Maybe the light switch will go on someday, maybe it won't. The only point I was making, is abusers isolate their victims, prey on the weak, and usually their victims come from broken families.

In regards to Stacy's children, they were very young when she went "missing", they are still very young. They are children, not adults. I'm hoping they don't grow up with the same feelings Tom does regarding the Cales, and blaming them for their mother "missing".

The blame for all of this, lies squarely on Drew Peterson. He did this, he made this situation, he is to blame for his children hurting, and being motherless.

JMO

I don't know. I just have to wonder if something won't turn up and STacy will be found.

I was so glad to see the verdict. He is a despicable male.

I saw this morning the prosecutors are going to throw it all at him to get that 60 yrs.
The prior abuse and the fact that he was in uniform the night Savio was found. That it may mean no pension.

I don't how this man got away with this for so long. Arrogant, horrible monster.

I think it's unlikely that she will be found now after all this time but you never know...

You're right, he is despicable and I very much doubt he will ever admit to killing SP. Actually, I am wondering if DP hasn't committed other murders....JMO

I was only responding to the comments Tom released to the media and on Facebook. Basically, he is putting all the blame on the Cales and Savio families. Certainly, I can't can tell him how to view anything. I highly doubt, anyone else can aide him in seeing the truth. He is an adult, he has been in the home of an abuser, manipulator, and murderer his entire life. Maybe the light switch will go on someday, maybe it won't. The only point I was making, is abusers isolate their victims, prey on the weak, and usually their victims come from broken families.

In regards to Stacy's children, they were very young when she went "missing", they are still very young. They are children, not adults. I'm hoping they don't grow up with the same feelings Tom does regarding the Cales, and blaming them for their mother "missing".

The blame for all of this, lies squarely on Drew Peterson. He did this, he made this situation, he is to blame for his children hurting, and being motherless.

JMO

I do understand perfectly what you mean Angel. Honestly I do. But I respect the children to deal with this in their own way even if it is not what I want them to believe nor agree with them.

I think Tom means every word he said and he would really know if his mother's sisters and father were there for his mother and the children when Kathy was alive. It seems according to Tom.....they werent. So yes in a way he is blaming them for he is saying that IF his mother was murdered then her family is to blame because they stood idly by when she was alive and did nothing to help her or her children.I think he is mad because they are respresenting to the public that they were there for Kathy and the kids.

Yes, his mother was killed by his father but Tom imo honestly doesnt believe that and may never believe that.....so he is lashing out at the family that was never there for them according to him. I am sure he has many mixed emotions.

While Kathleen left a life insurance for him and his brother his other siblings will now lose the monetary support they need for their care if DPs pension is taken away. So he has a lot on his plate to deal with at this time. He is probably thinking he will have to put his college on hold and get a job so he can help support his other siblings.

What I am saying we cant push our thoughts on these traumatized children. Just like it was said on IS Tom said someone is harrassing him because of his father. That is just plain wrong. No one has a right to do that to those who have done nothing wrong and have lost so much in their young lives.

He hasnt been in the home with DP in over three years.

imo

Will County, Illinois, state attorney James Glasgow says his office will decide within the next four or five months whether to charge Drew Peterson for his role in Stacy Peterson’s disappearance.

“We will convene a team of attorneys and start reviewing the case that we put on in 2010 regarding Stacy Peterson and troubleshoot it down to the nth degree… We have to be prepared to make sure that the witnesses can weather the storm,” said Glasgow.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/09/...-could-be-charge-stacys-disappearance?hpt=ts1

Video in this link also

:rocker: InSession will carry the Jury Presser LIVE !

2:00 PM ET

1:00 PM CT

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The only point I was making, is abusers isolate their victims, prey on the weak, and usually their victims come from broken families.

This, I believe, is spot on. If SP had come from a stronger family, they would have been able to advise and MAKE SURE SP never got involved with DP.

From all accounts, she came from a messed up family life and never had the proper structure one needs to make better choices. Again, that is what has been reported, I am not at all saying SP'S family are bad people. What I'm saying is that SP made a horrific choice to get involved with a married man, a man that could have been her FATHER with the age difference, but because she did not have the strength to say no to DP, she fell into a trap.

A women/teen of that age should know you do not go into the home of a married man while KS was upstairs to have fun in KS'S basement, regardless if DP and KS were seperated, etc.

Throw in the fact that because DP was a cop, he probably did BG checks on her family and SP herself. He KNEW how to manipulate her by offering a life she never had.

He threw money at her and she did not have the strenght to say no. IMO.

Cant wait to see them. Thanks for the links and channels carrying it. I want to see their faces. To see what reasonable Jurors look like LOL

In session is reporting a live conference with the jury, starting in about 25 minutes. Sorry if already posted.

Eta: I see it's been posted :) can't wait to hear what they have to say.

Cant wait to see them. Thanks for the links and channels carrying it. I want to see their faces. To see what reasonable Jurors look like LOL

:seeya: bbm: Me too !

:waitasec: Ya think they'll be color coordinated" for today's presser ?

:innocent: Sorry ... I just couldn't resist !

:great::woohoo:

:seeya: bbm: Me too !

:waitasec: Ya think they'll be color coordinated" for today's presser ?

:innocent: Sorry ... I just couldn't resist !

:great::woohoo:

LOL Too funny :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm so relieved about the verdict. This jury used common sense and believed the hearsay witnesses. I didn't want to be disappointed in the verdict, so I kept myself from being optimistic he would be found guilty. It only helped a little, my heart was still in my throat until the GUILTY was announced.

HLN says they wlll air the presser with the jury live. i'm also hoping it will be streamed. I'm not sure about the two links posted, but I never seem to find the right one!

I just hate commercials on HLN.

I have to give kudos to InSession for their recent presentations in this and the Sandusky trials. They made it possible for us to get the information as quickly as they could. I do know that when his trial for Stacy's murder comes around, there will be cameras in the courtroom.

I do understand perfectly what you mean Angel. Honestly I do. But I respect the children to deal with this in their own way even if it is not what I want them to believe nor agree with them.

I think Tom means every word he said and he would really know if his mother's sisters and father were there for his mother and the children when Kathy was alive. It seems according to Tom.....they werent. So yes in a way he is blaming them for he is saying that IF his mother was murdered then her family is to blame because they stood idly by when she was alive and did nothing to help her or her children.I think he is mad because they are respresenting to the public that they were there for Kathy and the kids.

Yes, his mother was killed by his father but Tom imo honestly doesnt believe that and may never believe that.....so he is lashing out at the family that was never there for them according to him. I am sure he has many mixed emotions.

While Kathleen left a life insurance for him and his brother his other siblings will now lose the monetary support they need for their care if DPs pension is taken away. So he has a lot on his plate to deal with at this time. He is probably thinking he will have to put his college on hold and get a job so he can help support his other siblings.

What I am saying we cant push our thoughts on these traumatized children. Just like it was said on IS Tom said someone is harrassing him because of his father. That is just plain wrong. No one has a right to do that to those who have done nothing wrong and have lost so much in their young lives.

He hasnt been in the home with DP in over three years.

imo

Aren't Stacy's children being raised by the oldest whose mother is still living and I believe he has children of his own? I do not think raising them would be an issue. As far as Kathy's sons, they are entitled to whatever is left of their mother's estate and I might imagine that was the only thing the grandfather was trying to do was to put those funds into the hands of an attorney so the money would be there for them. Given the fact that in those few years after Kathy's death DP seemed to have acquired a lot of "toys" I would think that money has been depleted. Hopefully he put money aside so their education would be paid for. For the son to say he is worried because there will be no more income coming in would lead us to believe the money is gone and reality will soon catch up with his sons soon enough.

Not sure what the circumstances were with Kathy's family but they may have stayed away because of Drew's threats. Only they know the truth and let's hope they will share it will the public.

To me DP had way too much freedom as LE to go wherever he wanted and do whatever he wanted to do on taxpayer money. I doubt if what we heard were isolated incidents. I know when my husband was in LE he said some of his fellow officers would give him a hard time because he would not stop at the VFW after their shift where they all gathered and swapped stories. He said he felt the less he knew the better off he'd be. Many did not like it but he'd tell them I'm going home and hug my kids. lol jmo

InSession preparing for the Presser ... begins in 15 Minutes !

:)

Shorewood patch:

http://shorewood-il.patch.com/articles/they-got-the-murdering-*advertiser censored*

<snipped and BBM>

"The whole world wanted Drew Peterson to be convicted," said defense attorney Joseph "Shark" Lopez. "They've hated him from Day 1."

Yeah. Because we believe he killed two of his 4 wives. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tased×20