The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked that as well and in Florida it stays on your record for 7 years as far as effecting your credit score, but at 5 years it basically doesn't effect it that much and loans are not tough to come by. I even called 3 dealerships and asked if a bankruptcy would prevent me from getting a loan and was told various things ranging from as long as discharged 3 to 5 years ago no problem.

I am in shock...?!$#

Come think of it, it appears Sykes got in right under the wire on that Bkrpc. She most likely knew it too. That was the year that the act was changed and you had to file it before October because after that the filer would have to repay some of the debt. They were not going to discharge it all.

...Bankruptcy is a federal law, isn't it? It shouldn't change much from state to state...IDK.

I also thought it was universal and I know a couple years ago bankruptcy laws changed making it harder to file bankruptcy. Most everything I googled said 10 yrs on your record - you could reestablish credit in 3-4 years and even obtain a mortgage in 3 - 4 years. I am sure they nail you with a higher interest rate. I also learned you can refile every 6 yrs which also blows my mind. We have gotten way off topic sorry about that.

Making a late payment on a credit card stays on your record for 7 years. IDK, but that is extreme but once it goes to collection, your credit is ruined for seven years in this state.

Bankruptcy....forget it....your toast. I thought it was the same in each state.

I couldnt remember when the laws all changed. I wonder if it shows up on the report for 10 years but after 7 your credit score number improves and that is the catch to the 7 years?

I am in shock...?!$#

Come think of it, it appears Sykes got in right under the wire on that Bkrpc. She most likely knew it too. That was the year that the act was changed and you had to file it before October because after that the filer would have to repay some of the debt. They were not going to discharge it all.

...Bankruptcy is a federal law, isn't it? It shouldn't change much from state to state...IDK.

All I can say is the Cummings and the Sykes probably know all about the law; how it operates and how they can apply it to their advantage.

I have read that most people who file bankruptcy turn around and do it again the very next time. They have not learned anything. Well, with getting credit so soon, I guess not...

Back to Sykes...how does her buying or lending cars to people tie into this though? Why did she need a brand new car right after Haleigh disappeared? And most important, did she trade one in?

I had been given some info about a new car and a distant family member so I have been researching and researching because can't put it out there as it is rumor until I had some proof. The make of the car doesnt match at all so it throws that entire thing out the window.

I have no clue why she bought a car, it isn't in any of the videos or pictures that have been taken and you would think if she bought it for herself she would be driving it or at least parked at her house - so no clue if this is a situation took the loan out for a family member or something - really don't know.

Back to Sykes...how does her buying or lending cars to people tie into this though? Why did she need a brand new car right after Haleigh disappeared? And most important, did she trade one in?

I've seen her driving it. I also saw it parked in front/back of her house.

This car is clearly in her name. One of the other two cars have a second person on it but not the new one. It is in the video on the bail out rc day. If you look that is the red Nissan Sentra.

I had been given some info about a new car and a distant family member so I have been researching and researching because can't put it out there as it is rumor until I had some proof. The make of the car doesnt match at all so it throws that entire thing out the window.

I have no clue why she bought a car, it isn't in any of the videos or pictures that have been taken and you would think if she bought it for herself she would be driving it or at least parked at her house - so no clue if this is a situation took the loan out for a family member or something - really don't know.

It is in videos and it is in pictures.

Why would anyone take out a full loan on a new car for a distant relative? Why don't you throw your info out there about this distant relative and the car so we can toss it around? How does this person fit into the picture?

Busy, how does Sykes fit into this, in your best judgement?

I don't believe Sykes has anything to do with Haleigh going missing or is covering up for RC having anything to do with Haleigh going missing. I do think she has gone a bit overboard with trying to paint a pretty picture of RC and his lifestyle. This won't be popular I know so ducking now, but I really believe it would not have been this way had the mudslinging and the custody issues been brought up in the media.

However, I am not closed minded on the subject and when I get a tidbit of something that sets my hinky meter off I research it to see if there is any truth to it.

Busy, how does Sykes fit into this, in your best judgement?

I will go back and look at the video again, I didnt think it was a 2009 car.

It is in videos and it is in pictures.

Why would anyone take out a full loan on a new car for a distant relative? Why don't you throw your info out there about this distant relative and the car so we can toss it around? How does this person fit into the picture?

I hope you look because it is a 2009 Nissan Sentra.

Thank you!! Thats what I needed the registration expired in 8/2009. Will let you know if where I am going with this pans out.

Maybe not, she could have paid through her birthday 2010 (one year) or 2011by buying a two year tag. My birthday is early December and several years ago I bought a car in Sept and my tag was good through my birthday the next year. It is time (have until Jan.10) for me to renew my tag now and I can renew for two years instead of one if I want to. Yes I am in Florida.

Also someone asked about when tags are renewed it is on the birthday of the first person listed on Title and registration. Our other car and a truck are due on my husbands birthday in March.

Also tags themselves are good for 10 years we just put a stamp size decal on the tag with the new date.

Hope this helps.

It was posted that Timmy, tommy or JO may be the perp who harmed Haleigh. What would be their motive?

It was posted that Timmy, tommy or JO may be the perp who harmed Haleigh. What would be their motive?

I don't know because weren't Timmy and Tommy at the wedding?

Just like with Casey Anthony.....

We are only as sick as our secrets.

Misty needs to own up to being at the drug house/Charles Jones.
What was her role there?
Did she "owe" someone?

Never once has this "3-day binge" been addressed.

Hey Beatrice there's a new thread regarding the weekend before Haleigh went missing.

Was it Donald who talked about Ron getting into a fight the night before Haleigh went missing? I know it was at least 2 family memebers who stated this. Was he one of them? That would be weird..

If Donald WAS one of them...that means....
Donald knows about a fight that happened the night before and then his wife/ex-wife shows up at the mh the day after.

IIRC, didn't Donald say something about "not snitching on family"?

Okay, I've missed all of this part... if the fight was the night before HaLeigh went missing, then the wife/ex-wife was there the day she did?? When? I thought HaLeigh was at school and everyone else was sleeping so they could be tired and go to bed early that night.

Ok, so I read through the whole thread and I'm confused . . . did we ever figure out anything about the weekend before? I think the only bit of info I saw was about RC throwing MC's clothes out - which, I think I remember something about it early on, but it got lost in the shuffle. I'd really like to know where MC stayed, who she was with and what arguments her and RC had and when. I'd love to hear some eyewitness testimony about what they may have said to eachother and the txt msgs sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper