DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Respectfully Snipped To Adress One Question~

"Anyone know how many ponds are around the Mondex?"

There's a chit load of them:

Mud.jpg

~Snipped To Answer One More Part~

In Nay Nay's letters she claims JOE said they were at a party at Chads house the night Haleigh went missing. She tells her boyfriend Donnie that he knows that is not true because she was with him. Have we found out who this Chad is?

Yes, we know who he is. He lives very near the L-Pond in Mondex that was searched.

There's a chit load of them:

Mud.jpg

:sick:Oh my goodness. There are so many, who's to say that LE searched the wrong pond.

Why did TES not come back? I know they were treated pretty bad after the Poly issue, but this is about a missing child that deserves to be found. God I wish I lived in FL again. I would make a map and go from pond to pond until I knew nothing was there.

That is what Ron and the rest of them that are not working should be doing, instead of sitting on their rears waiting around twiddling their thumbs!:furious:

I know allot don't like LP but heck, he brought divers in that river for Caylee and I am tempted to send him an email to see if he could get his divers to come check some of the ponds. I don't care what reason anyone has to search for a missing child, as long as they search and try to find them.

You would think LE has the cell pings for all the players in this case there has to be at least one person with Misty that night that had their phone on.

Anyone done any sleuthing on him? Do we know if LE questioned him about the so called party? Where he was?

I don't know for sure, but I would certainly hope and believe he has been questioned. IIRC, this "Chad" was recently arrested for something.

He lives a few hundred feet from the pond that was searched. It's relatively common knowledge as to his identity and where he lives but I'm reluctant to put that out here without the OK of our MOD.

My first Time Out here at WS will be for a better reason than that, LOL.

:sick:Oh my goodness. There are so many, who's to say that LE searched the wrong pond.

Why did TES not come back? I know they were treated pretty bad after the Poly issue, but this is about a missing child that deserves to be found. God I wish I lived in FL again. I would make a map and go from pond to pond until I knew nothing was there.

That is what Ron and the rest of them that are not working should be doing, instead of sitting on their rears waiting around twiddling their thumbs!:furious:

I know allot don't like LP but heck, he brought divers in that river for Caylee and I am tempted to send him an email to see if he could get his divers to come check some of the ponds. I don't care what reason anyone has to search for a missing child, as long as they search and try to find them.

You would think LE has the cell pings for all the players in this case there has to be at least one person with Misty that night that had their phone on.

Heck, they aren't twiddling their thumbs - their criminal activity is a full time job! With fighting, drug buying, headless rat placing, running people off the road while threating them - not to mention their constant car buying/switching/selling/swapping, marrying, divorcing, moving . . . I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I'm really curious about this whole Mondex Pond thing. I don't think it was just mentioned for no reason. Did LE really only search the one pond? Even if someone had said that was the pond, who knows since they were all high and drunk? I just can't imagine Pytko signing a sworn statement that all this happened if it really didn't. I can't imagine he'd want any unnecessary attention drawn to him, especially lying to LE.

I just checked, Joe O. has no record in Daytona (Volusia County).

If anyone wants to double check, here is the link:

http://www.clerk.org/cm/publicrecords/publicrecords.jsp

*I searched both Joe and Joseph

*I also searched Chad Reynolds there - Nothing. (Although he was already reported MISSING when HaLeigh disappeared - how could he be in jail?)

Chad Eugene Reynolds, 25, was last seen Feb. 1 leaving his mother's home in Ochlawaha, Fla. — about two hours from Haleigh's home — police said. He was reported missing on Feb. 4.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,493230,00.html

I'm not sure where the thought that Joe O. was in jail on the night HaLeigh disappeared came from? We've been told that he was in Satsuma that evening - possibly even drove the Croslin van? We also have Chelsea Croslin saying that he slept there that night (although his habits were a bit "different" that evening).

Thank you!

We have Misty saying Joe Overstreet was in the MH that day.
She says he was with a friend.

Chad Reynolds went missing a week before.

I just checked, Joe O. has no record in Daytona (Volusia County).

If anyone wants to double check, here is the link:

http://www.clerk.org/cm/publicrecords/publicrecords.jsp

*I searched both Joe and Joseph

*I also searched Chad Reynolds there - Nothing. (Although he was already reported MISSING when HaLeigh disappeared - how could he be in jail?)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,493230,00.html

I'm not sure where the thought that Joe O. was in jail on the night HaLeigh disappeared came from? We've been told that he was in Satsuma that evening - possibly even drove the Croslin van? We also have Chelsea Croslin saying that he slept there that night (although his habits were a bit "different" that evening).

Ath, I remember an arrest record posted here for "someone" in Daytona, though we've had so many posted here. The reason this one stands out in my mind is because as I was reading the post, I was watching the Daytona nascar race, and thought, "That's odd this person was in Daytona and arrested", and I remember thinking we had the family in Florida, Tn, MA, and Kentucky, but not in Daytona. I don't know, but I remember Daytona arrest records posted for someone.

Thank you!

Please provide a link where Misty states Jo O was at the MH that day..And had a friend with him..

To my knowledge the ONLY person who ever claimed Jo O was at the MH that night was Teresa Neves and she stated this on the 03-16-09 NG show.. Ron C was seated next to her..Ronald Cummings contradicted her and adamantly denied that Jo O was ever there...JMO

Thank you!

I thought the friend was the person from Tennessee who drove him down there?

Please provide a link where Misty states Jo O was at the MH that day..And had a friend with him..

To my knowledge the ONLY person who ever claimed Jo O was at the MH that night was Teresa Neves and she stated this on the 03-16-09 NG show.. Ron C was seated next to her..Ronald Cummings contradicted her and adamantly denied that Jo O was ever there...JMO

I don't have a link...I did read where Misty states this.

Sorry, I do not have a link.

IMO....If we knew Joe Overstreet's criminal record; we would see he was incarcerated in Daytona Beach the same time as Chad Reynolds.

I tried to look for Joe in the data base and his name did not come up. However, several other Overstreets did. I don't think they have anything to with any of the players though. Anyone have another link? This is the only one I have http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp
I can't find any dirt on this Joe, but one of these guys(brothers) (Rumored) supposedly uses aliases and I believe atleast 2 of them have done time in prison and none of them are over25yrs old.
I lost the TN link for criminal record lookup, if anyone has it handy I will try that link.

As for Chad R.
February 1 ,2009 was the last time anyone admits to seeing Chad E. R. He was last seen leaving a tavern after the SuperBowl in Ochlawaha, Florida. He was using friend A.B. borrowed vehicle. He was reported missing on February 4th. He was sentenced to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. Released last November 2008.

Ochlawaha is about 2 hours from where little Haleigh disappeared. Reynolds called his friend later and said the car had broken down near Marion/Lake County. While the car was found, Chad R. was not.

Perhaps a mere coincidence?

Reynolds was sentenced in Putnum County — to seven years in prison for armed burglary and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12. The incident happened in September of 2002.

Thank you!

I'm a little confused about what you are saying - not in this post, but earlier ones. Maybe you can help me.

I looked up both Joe O's and Chad Reynold's records. Neither one has a record in Volusia County (Daytona Beach) - so I'm not sure why they would have been incarcerated there?

It's my understanding that Joe O was on probation in TN, and was not allowed to leave the state, thus, his being in FL was a violation. IIRC, that is why he rushed back to TN so quickly.

I'm not sure how Joe would have known Chad Reynolds since Joe lives in TN and Chad had been in jail. He was convicted on 8/18/2003 and he was released from state prison 11/01/2008.
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=2&From=list&SessionID=1067346487

With Joe living in TN and being on probation himself, it doesn't seem to leave a lot of time for them to "meet", if that makes sense.

Not to mention that Chad Reynolds was already missing when HaLeigh disappeared.

IMO....Joe Overstreet must have an arrest record from Daytona Beach....

I posted the link above to search records in Volusia County. Joe doesn't have a record there.

I searched his name as both Joe and Joseph. Nothing?

I don't have a link...I did read where Misty states this.

Sorry, but the ONLY people that Misty listed as coming over or being at the MH that afternoon/evening were her brother Tommy, her two nephews, her niece and the AC man... She didn't even reveal that GGMS was there in the beginning..

On her LVA test she did reveal that an Aunt Elisa was there with GGMS in addition to the others that were previously reported as being there that afternoon/early evening..JO O was never mentioned as being there..JMO

She did mention that her cousin Jo didn't know how to get to too many places in the area but knew HOW to get to Tommy's house and to her MH because Ronald had invited him over there, but she never mentioned he was there that day.. JMO

Ath, I remember an arrest record posted here for "someone" in Daytona, though we've had so many posted here. The reason this one stands out in my mind is because as I was reading the post, I was watching the Daytona nascar race, and thought, "That's odd this person was in Daytona and arrested", and I remember thinking we had the family in Florida, Tn, MA, and Kentucky, but not in Daytona. I don't know, but I remember Daytona arrest records posted for someone.

I'm not 100%, but was it Tommy? IIRC (which I may not), I think he used to live there, and he may have had a restraining order at one time there...

Let me double check. I hate loose ends.

That's it -- there are Croslin records in Volusia County.

Sorry for pulling the thread. When I get a lot of alerts, I tend to pull the thread so I can give a close look at what is going on. :) In this case, I removed a bunch of posts that related to local information. We are to email Tricia when we have such information so that instances like what occurred today don't happen.

If/when the local information is approved by Tricia, I'll put your posts back.

Continue! :)

I'm not 100%, but was it Tommy? IIRC (which I may not), I think he used to live there, and he may have had a restraining order at one time there...

Let me double check. I hate loose ends.

That's it -- there are Croslin records in Volusia County.
You're the best. I knew I had time stamped mentally a certain arrest record around here because of that Daytona arrest and the actual race in real time on tv. Your info posted above must have been it, I just know I saw it somehow on this forum, and not a long time ago. Like within the last few months.

It does get confusing, most of the time, we've always had dedicated members here who do stickied threads for like chronilogical order/events, etc.... that we can always cross reference quickly, but for some reason Little Haleigh's case has never had any of those foundational threads established that are good use for back referencing.

I do appreciate the work Kimsters doing in here, as there's already a noticable difference in organization and more ease in locating information. It will take time. I can always depend on you Ath for good information that sticks to the facts so I can do the "judgin" in my own mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024