Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless investigators are purposefully lying about when Haleigh was last seen, Haleigh was alive around 7 pm on the evening of February 9 2009. No-one in LE has stated that she was never there.

The AC Repairman was also at the trailer that day around 5, however investigators have never said if he saw Haleigh.

Elle, you stated...No-one in LE has stated that she was never there.
Are you referring to GGMS? If so, LE has never stated for a fact she was there...

And we don't know Haleigh was alive around 7:00 pm on the evening of the 9th either....I suspect GGMS is the one who lied about seeing Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the front porch in order to provide an alibi for her grandson.... Also, last I heard GGMS had changed the time she supposedly was there from shortly after 7:00 to closer to 8:00 pm. Could that be because of the time Ron C finally got himself in to work? JMO

Elle, you stated...No-one in LE has stated that she was never there.
Are you referring to GGMS? If so, LE has never stated for a fact she was there...

And we don't know Haleigh was alive around 7:00 pm on the evening of the 9th either....I suspect GGMS is the one who lied about seeing Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the front porch in order to provide an alibi for her grandson.... Also, last I heard GGMS had changed the time she supposedly was there from shortly after 7:00 to closer to 8:00 pm. Could that be because of the time Ron C finally got himself in to work? JMO

LE did state that a grandmother was there around 7pm that evening, names aside they did state one was there. Remember the LT Greenwood interview here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzz...B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=58

I understand that you suspect GGS was and is lying but investigators do not confirm those suspicions. They have never said TN, GGS, are lying or are not to be believed. They are the ones who offered the info up to the media in the first place. Why put it out there is it wasn't true?

I never heard that GGS changed what time she was at the trailer. I believe that the media is responsible for much of the misconceptions in this case, it has always been about "scooping the story" in my opinion not reporting the facts. The interviewer in the above video is the one who asks....was that paternal or maternal grandmother? Greenwood answers...."I believe it is paternal...the interviewer says" Neves"...Greenwood says. mmhmmm....Neves. But, a grandmother none the less, someone saw Haleigh around 7 pm according to investigators.

LE did state that a grandmother was there around 7pm that evening, names aside they did state one was there. Remember the LT Greenwood interview here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzz...B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=58

I understand that you suspect GGS was and is lying but investigators do not confirm those suspicions. They have never said TN, GGS, are lying or are not to be believed. They are the ones who offered the info up to the media in the first place. Why put it out there is it wasn't true?

I never heard that GGS changed what time she was at the trailer. I believe that the media is responsible for much of the misconceptions in this case, it has always been about "scooping the story" in my opinion not reporting the facts. The interviewer in the above video is the one who asks....was that paternal or maternal grandmother? Greenwood answers...."I believe it is paternal...the interviewer says" Neves"...Greenwood says. mmhmmm....Neves. But, a grandmother none the less, someone saw Haleigh around 7 pm according to investigators.

IMHO. Perhaps, LE not speaking out against Ron,TN and his grandma is whats WRONG with this whole case...And WHY this case hasn't been solved and the real person/s involved in the deed and the coverup brought to justice...

And IMHO you are entitled to defend what I view as blatant inconsistencies on their part.. In reference to myself, I can't and I won't..
Please know..No disrespect intended.. JMO

I am not defending anything at all. I am trying to make sure that there is an accurate representation of the facts in this case. LE stated someone saw Haleigh after RC was reported to have clocked in at PDM Bridge. That is not my suspicion, it is a LE statement.

Here is Dick S stating that the father's alibi panned at...His statement was at 5:40 into the press conference he states" Yes, he was at work", not that they are satisfied his alibi is that he was at work, but that he was at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E01D2wHv2og

I don't know if RC was involved or if he left work to help cover up something that happened at the trailer after 7 pm, I don't understand why LE would say he was at work if he wasn't.

Not everybody is good with names but I have to say that the "I believe it's paternal" and the confusion about the names bothers me. Six months into the investigation (or whenever this video was released) the people in charge of the investigation and media relations should have been able to figure out the family tree and to find out who exactly claims to have been the next to last person to see Haleigh.

He seems evasive about it but I don't see why he'd have had to be; it had been published a long time ago that it was Sykes.

The reason I'm worried is, if the investigators are confused about who's who, what other facts are they confused about?

I don't think anyone is defending Ron or his families behaviors. I just can't say he accidently hurt or murdered Haleigh because of his lifestyle or lies. I keep saying these people don't act the way we would. The drug use in both families has stopped emotional maturity at the age it began. I would guess very,very early teens, if not before that. For us to evaluate each move they have made since the onset of this case, it should take that into consideration. I also have wondered if Ron's drug use greatly escalated right after Feb 9.
I still feel LE is right on it, and a lot is happening. How can we judge them with what little we know? Who are we to tell them who they should be going after, and do we even know who they are going after?

Good Morning Don...I believe investigators have been working Haleigh's disappearance as a homicide since the day they sent Tim Miller away, and requested that no-one search for Haleigh anymore. I also believe that whatever happened to Haleigh happened after RC went to work on February 9, 2009.

Believe it or not, I also believed that RC loved his children and had a very close relationship with Haleigh. I do not believe he would sell her to a pedophile sex ring, no way. As far as arranging an illegal adoption to get back at Crystal, to be honest if you consider the history between these two young parents , illegal adoption makes even less sense to me. JMHO

As far as something happening closer to PDM, or Misty driving Haleigh closer to RC at PDM, that is the only scenario I personally couldn't throw out the window. Wouldn't Junior have been with Haleigh? Couldn't he tell investigators where they went if they went anywhere at all? What vehicle was used? Chelsea C had the blue van that night....not Misty.What about the man in black( because I believe Junior saw something that night)S Hardy answered a reporters question about who was in the home the night Haleigh went missing and he specifically states Junior was there. I just believe that something happened to Haleigh in the trailer ( or over at 116 Tyler) and it was after RC went to work. JMO

You know, it makes no sense whatsoever to me that any parent would sell, kill, hurt or give away their children but ten minutes browsing websleuths proves that I'm wrong, it makes terrifying sense to some people. I've lost some confidence in his devotion to his children after he showed very little concern for Jr in the jailhouse tapes. RC selling her or adopting her away doesn't really explain the antics of a number of other people though.

If Chelsea had the van all night and it was nowhere near Misty, how and when did the blankets end up in the van? Did they?

In my opinion Greenwood was agreeing with the interviewer who offered ...Neves? If the interviewer would have let Greenwood answer the question for himself without throwing a name out we would simply have a LE official stating, with some emphasis( I noticed Greenwood's body language while discussing who last saw Haleigh and he was clapping his hands together, I do that sometimes when I am trying to make a point in conversation) someone saw Haleigh around 7 pm.

Again, all just my opinion.

I don't know if RC was involved or if he left work to help cover up something that happened at the trailer after 7 pm, I don't understand why LE would say he was at work if he wasn't.

I think it's very likely that he was at work. I thought he brought it up rather gloatingly in a couple of video clips (moo and all that).

His attorney is on record saying there are no witnesses for RC's whereabouts the whole night though, and it seems to me that TS (or NG?) was a bit worried about those gaps because there was the distortion of the facts to try to prove that it would have absolutely taken him 1.5 hours to have been guilty of anything.

You know, it makes no sense whatsoever to me that any parent would sell, kill, hurt or give away their children but ten minutes browsing websleuths proves that I'm wrong, it makes terrifying sense to some people. I've lost some confidence in his devotion to his children after he showed very little concern for Jr in the jailhouse tapes. RC selling her or adopting her away doesn't really explain the antics of a number of other people though.

If Chelsea had the van all night and it was nowhere near Misty, how and when did the blankets end up in the van? Did they?

lol....here I go off topic, but I believe Misty's blanket was in the van because she left it there after leaving RC earlier in the week and didn't bring it with her on the excursion with Nay Nay. Nay Nay dropped her off in her car. The reason I brought up the blue van is because Chelsea stated it was in her possession because she needed to pick up LC in Gainsville in the morning. I believe someone brought the van to Misty during the evening hours and that is the reason it was scratched, moved and the subject of a police search. JMO

I think it's very likely that he was at work. I thought he brought it up rather gloatingly in a couple of video clips (moo and all that).

His attorney is on record saying there are no witnesses for RC's whereabouts the whole night though, and it seems to me that TS (or NG?) was a bit worried about those gaps because there was the distortion of the facts to try to prove that it would have absolutely taken him 1.5 hours to have been guilty of anything.

I completely agree on those points. I wish we had more info from and about PDM. It sure would change things for certain if we did!

I am not defending anything at all. I am trying to make sure that there is an accurate representation of the facts in this case. LE stated someone saw Haleigh after RC was reported to have clocked in at PDM Bridge. That is not my suspicion, it is a LE statement.

Here is Dick S stating that the father's alibi panned at...His statement was at 5:40 into the press conference he states" Yes, he was at work", not that they are satisfied his alibi is that he was at work, but that he was at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E01D2wHv2og

IMO, this video is 99.99% Dick S. stumbling around with absolutely no information at all. He either doesn't know and yes there are tips coming in and yes we are working on checking them out. At the very end, after saying absolutely nothing of any value at all, he is asked if "the father's alibi pans out, was he at work?" He stutters that yes, he was at work. Now I can't speak for anyone else concerning this video but in my view, Dick S. wanted desperately to end this "so-called" interview. The answer, "Yes, he was at work" was very open ended and did not address in any way the following: 1. When did Ron arrive at work? 2. How long was he at work? 3. Did he leave during the work shift? 4. Was he seen throughout the entire shift? 5. What hours was Ron actually at work? 6. Does anyone actually know these answers and can swear on a stack of bibles the truth about the answer? Just joking about the last one, but that is probably the only way I will believe an answer on Ron's work hours the night that Haleigh disappeared.

If LE had evidence Ron was not a work at some point that would not prove he did anything to Haleigh. It would just be a piece of the puzzle they might want to hold close to their vest as the other pieces fell in place.

It is a typical practice of LE to act like they believe a lie if they think the person will just lawyer up when confronted with that lie.

IMHO. Perhaps, LE not speaking out against Ron,TN and his grandma is whats WRONG with this whole case...And WHY this case hasn't been solved and the real person/s involved in the deed and the coverup brought to justice...

And IMHO you are entitled to defend what I view as blatant inconsistencies on their part.. In reference to myself, I can't and I won't..
Please know..No disrespect intended.. JMO

I've got to agree with everything you are posting. LE has so blatantly avoided looking at the Cummings that it just screams out to you. The entire Cummings bunch have lied over and over again and LE has never questioned them about it. It is like the fairytale, "The Emperor's New Clothes" where everyone pretended to like the emperor's new clothes and no one would point out to the emperor that in fact, he was naked. The Emperor's people pretended to believe everything the emperor was saying and ignored the obvious. That is way you see and hear Ron acting arrogant, bragging that he is getting special consideration in the visitation and phone priviledges and that he knows that his phone conversations will not be made public. He spouts that "He doesn't know, he was at work." with that smirk on his face. It is as if he knows that LE are not going to touch him, and you know what? As far as Haleigh's case goes, they haven't. He is sitting in jail as we post but still has the arrogance and the smirk. Why? Maybe it is because LE has never questioned him or his family like they have the Croslins. When it comes to the Cummings, LE is wearing blinders. IMO, that is why it has been over a year and still no Haleigh.

If LE had evidence Ron was not a work at some point that would not prove he did anything to Haleigh. It would just be a piece of the puzzle they might want to hold close to their vest as the other pieces fell in place.

It is a typical practice of LE to act like they believe a lie if they think the person will just lawyer up when confronted with that lie.
I think he really was at work, which he is banking on for his "innocence" in the situation. Can't touch him. I believe the truth is that he is not innocent, because he is the primary cause of what happened to Haleigh. I also believe LE knows that. JMO.

Unless investigators are purposefully lying about when Haleigh was last seen, Haleigh was alive around 7 pm on the evening of February 9 2009. No-one in LE has stated that she was never there.

The AC Repairman was also at the trailer that day around 5, however investigators have never said if he saw Haleigh.

Unless LE is willing to come right out and claim that GGMS is lying through her teeth, then they are bound to have to use the 7:00pm to 8:00pm timeline. It appears that GGMS has not been willing to take a poly on her little story of "checking" on the children and bringing laundry over, so I guess it's a waiting game to see if LE will ever dispute her story and expose her as a liar. Right now, they are still busy showing that Misty is a liar. If it has been proven that Misty was lying about Joe and Tommy and lying about Ron not being involved, then I do believe that Ron needs some serious questioning, including a LVA and another Poly.

Unless LE is willing to come right out and claim that GGMS is lying through her teeth, then they are bound to have to use the 7:00pm to 8:00pm timeline. It appears that GGMS has not been willing to take a poly on her little story of "checking" on the children and bringing laundry over, so I guess it's a waiting game to see if LE will ever dispute her story and expose her as a liar. Right now, they are still busy showing that Misty is a liar. If it has been proven that Misty was lying about Joe and Tommy and lying about Ron not being involved, then I do believe that Ron needs some serious questioning, including a LVA and another Poly.

It doesn't appear that GGS has been unwilling to take a polygraph. We have no information about this whatsoever, if we did it would certainly help matters but we don't know who took a polygraph unless LE or the person who took it divulges that information to the media.

I truly don't think it's fair to post that GGS was unwilling to take a polygraph, what she is unwilling to do is broadcast that information to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member