Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These people do not Know RC at all. They do know about the Case but live outside the county and commute to work.

They only can state information about PDM.

In addition, all employees are to use the employee entry and exist.

They may have RC on video Doing a hula Dance to the Tune of Muppet song, “ Look at me, here I am, Right where I belong” At some time that night but I don’t think he was videoed all night.

Also from Shoemakers Statement on NG..
“ SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.”

All jobs at that plant are far apart, hard to see fellow employees, seems that there would have had to be employees not at their stations most of the night to be seeing RC in such short interval.

Sounds odd, to say the least.

I think the point that Rc's attorney might have been trying to make for his client was that when you take into account the amount of time that a round trip to Green Lane from PDM, then Green Lane back to PDM would take, there wouldn't be enough time in between those sightings of RC to allow it and still be accounted for, so an alibi is created.

I think the point that Rc's attorney might have been trying to make for his client was that when you take into account the amount of time that a round trip to Green Lane from PDM, then Green Lane back to PDM would take, there wouldn't be enough time in between those sightings of RC to allow it and still be accounted for, so an alibi is created.

But didn't Shoemaker state he made it to work on February 9th in 19 minutes.?
Round trip with even less traffic at night could be less than 38 minutes...JMO

hmm what I am hearing is "yes" he clocked in and he clocked out. So he was here... somewhere... not sure where exactly or what he was doin exactly...

I do not buy it!

Are we sure Shoemaker said Ron clocked out ? For some reason I don't recall that, only the mention of Ron clocking in...and it was normal for him to get to work 30 to 40 minutes early (sure, :D).

I know of some places where friends clock other friends in and out. Sounds like RC's former work place was the same, hence the camera being knocked up toward the ceiling tiles. I don't know if RC went to work or what, but he probably did as an alibi. (I still think whatever happened to Haleigh happened before work, so that is why I think that way.)

But didn't Shoemaker state he made it to work on February 9th in 19 minutes.?
Round trip with even less traffic at night could be less than 38 minutes...JMO

I don't recall where Shoemaker said he made it in 19 minutes( I know RC stated this at some point just not sure of the time to be honest with ya)....I would have to go back and look that up, but even 40 minutes is a stretch of time, add to that whatever theory you might have occurring at 202 Green Lane( or elsewhere?) while RC was supposed to be at work and it doesn't leave a lot of time for him to have sneaked out of PDM, drove 20 minutes....got into an altercation and committed a crime....then hopped back in the car quick( still in his blue coveralls covered in the crime?) and drove 20 minutes back to work....all undetected by his superiors. I can't see it but that is just me.

If it turns out that RC was involved in Haleigh's disappearance( which right now, I don't see proof that he was) something would have had to have occurred before he reported to work or after he is reported to have left work. We have yet to hear any change in the time line that LE is working and that is figuring out the 8 hours in question....7 pm through 3 am. While there are some that might be suspicious of GGS stating she was there dropping off laundry, LE have not stated that she is lying or that her statement is considered suspect. I personally believe Haleigh was alive up until 8:30 pm, but again....that is just me.

I don't recall where Shoemaker said he made it in 19 minutes( I know RC stated this at some point just not sure of the time to be honest with ya)....I would have to go back and look that up, but even 40 minutes is a stretch of time, add to that whatever theory you might have occurring at 202 Green Lane( or elsewhere?) while RC was supposed to be at work and it doesn't leave a lot of time for him to have sneaked out of PDM, drove 20 minutes....got into an altercation and committed a crime....then hopped back in the car quick( still in his blue coveralls covered in the crime?) and drove 20 minutes back to work....all undetected by his superiors. I can't see it but that is just me.

If it turns out that RC was involved in Haleigh's disappearance( which right now, I don't see proof that he was) something would have had to have occurred before he reported to work or after he is reported to have left work. We have yet to hear any change in the time line that LE is working and that is figuring out the 8 hours in question....7 pm through 3 am. While there are some that might be suspicious of GGS stating she was there dropping off laundry, LE have not stated that she is lying or that her statement is considered suspect. I personally believe Haleigh was alive up until 8:30 pm, but again....that is just me.

She may have been alive Elle up until 8:30 pm but, she may have been injured (internal head unjury) before RC left for work. If she perished as a result of that injury after 8:30 pm, there would still be a coverup because RC didn't want to lose JR and DCF was already familiar with the Cummings family.

Are we sure Shoemaker said Ron clocked out ? For some reason I don't recall that, only the mention of Ron clocking in...and it was normal for him to get to work 30 to 40 minutes early (sure, :D).

If his hours were 4 to midnight, then 30 to 40 minutes early fits. If his hours were 7 to 3, he was there wayyyyyy tooooo early. So what did he do with his free hours before work? We know he wasn't home.

She may have been alive Elle up until 8:30 pm but, she may have been injured (internal head unjury) before RC left for work. If she perished as a result of that injury after 8:30 pm, there would still be a coverup because RC didn't want to lose JR and DCF was already familiar with the Cummings family.

Thank you, thank you,

I have been seeing this from day one. a Subdural Hematoma

What I don't understand is: if we're basing everyone else's involvement (especially the Croslins) on the lies that they are telling..has Ron been completely honest in all this?? IMO, NO he has not. So why can't we base his involvement off his lies??? Why should we exclude his lies??? Because he's Haleigh's father??? That's all the more reason to look at him!

It seems some are willing to overlook, accept, or justify dishonesty from Haleigh's biological family but the same ones harp on the lies told by the outsiders. I just don't get! :furious:

JMO though

What I don't understand is: if we're basing everyone else's involvement (especially the Croslins) on the lies that they are telling..has Ron been completely honest in all this?? IMO, NO he has not. So why can't we base his involvement off his lies??? Why should we exclude his lies??? Because he's Haleigh's father??? That's all the more reason to look at him!

It seems some are willing to overlook, accept, or justify dishonesty from Haleigh's biological family but the same ones harp on the lies told by the outsiders. I just don't get! :furious:

JMO though

Suspicious you claim there has been dishonesty and lies from Haleigh's biological family, and I would be more than happy to look into those lies if LE would release or even state that any of their stories contain inaccuracies, they haven't once done that. Usually in a missing child case, that is the first thing that would be released, if the biological families stories were not truthful, but they haven't done that to my knowledge.

I mean they even went so far as to release a statement claiming Ronald and Crystal were not suspected of being involved in Haleigh's disappearance back in August....so were they misleading the public then?

Suspicious you claim there has been dishonesty and lies from Haleigh's biological family, and I would be more than happy to look into those lies if LE would release or even state that any of their stories contain inaccuracies, they haven't once done that. Usually in a missing child case, that is the first thing that would be released, if the biological families stories were not truthful, but they haven't done that to my knowledge. I mean they even went so far as to release a statement claiming Ronald and Crystal were not suspected of being involved in Haleigh's disappearance back in August....so were they misleading the public then?

BBM.. In reference to my self I am quite concerned LE has not stated there are inaccuracies in any of their stories especially since TN went on national tv and stated Misty and her son were up all night working things out on Sunday night and we now know Ronald waited up all night for her to return home...And when she didn't he finally fell asleep...IMHO..It's time to reveal WHY the Cummings have not received the pressure the Croslins have been subjected to concerning Haleigh's disappearance.JMO

JMO though
I concur, Suspicious1. I've also wondered at the devotion to this man who is a stranger, devotion to his story even by Nancy Grace. He has lied about his work schedule. He told the pastor that came to his "rescue" in the beginning that he worked eight hours that day. That this pastor, who I suspect didn't know Ron well, or at all, actually went to the press with this story, shows how cunning Cummings is. How can a man work eight hours and also work 10-11 hours, as he and his attorney have stated? Just one of his lies, and it's a huge one. It's a :croc:!

I'd like to believe that LE has asked people (such as the press) not to leak what may be known regarding Ron's probable culpability, about Annette Sykes and Teresa Neves probable culpability, in the crime against HaLeigh. They are also involved in the lies about Ron's work hours that day or days (Feb, 9, 2009 OR Feb. 9 and 10, 2009).

Though some may find Ronald L. Cummings charming, charismatic, and believable, despite his lying to them, to me his words, and actions, and demeanor point to a man who could possibly be a psychopath. An underdeveloped man, lacking remorse and empathy, a person worried only for himself, a man lacking that quality that makes us fully human ~ a conscience. A person who lies as easily as he breathes. I see these traits in Annette Sykes as well, and see a wounded, vengeful woman in Teresa Neves. She is mostly a follower, I think, weaker than her son and mother, though their "strength" is not a positive one.

Ron is lying about when he worked because you cannot work different schedules within the same time frame. It defies reality, so it is a LIE. So, because Ron has lied about something extremely important, why should he be believed about anything, especially anything he says relating to the crime against his daughter?

MY OPINIONS

BBM.. In reference to my self I am quite concerned LE has not stated there are inaccuracies in any of their stories especially since TN went on national tv and stated Misty and her son were up all night working things out on Sunday night and we now know Ronald waited up all night for her to return home...And when she didn't he finally fell asleep...IMHO..It's time to reveal WHY the Cummings have not received the pressure the Croslins have been subjected to concerning Haleigh's disappearance.JMO

I agree with a resounding heck yes, if there are inaccuracies it is time for those to be made public. Way past time for those to be made public if it is true that LE have them.

Yes, you did answer my question...thanks!

As far as the portion of your post that I bolded, I agree 100%. I have continued to believe that LE have significant circumstantial evidence and that it is still building. I thought very hard about this last night about what information we are lacking in this case. Why are we lacking crucial keys and pieces of this puzzle such as all of the PDM Bridge information, bus driver and school info...etc, etc.. ....I haven't followed any case as closely as I have followed this case, so considering my limited history following cases and understanding LE protocol there is one thing that I do know, when do LE hold back information? When it is directly related and part of their investigation, is that right?

My midnight epiphany, FWIW

Hi Elle,

Just saw this post and yes there is reasons for with-holding information. They withold information that only a perpetrator may know. They have to be positive they charge the right person. People sometimes confess to crimes they didn't commit, I/E JonBenet Ramsey comes to mind. Remember the false confession by the teacher? He was cleared. In homicide or other crimes mostly only the criminal knows certain details which LE would know only they would know. Many of these details wont come out until trial because some loony might confess to being the perp and know certain details by closely following the crime details. It could cause reasonable doubt if the real perp was being tried at the time and they could be found not guilty.

My epiphany :)

I agree with a resounding heck yes, if there are inaccuracies it is time for those to be made public. Way past time for those to be made public if it is true that LE have them.
I don't understand. The LIES have been made public. Not by LE, which would not be something they would do, to my way of thinking. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, Ronald Cummings has LIED. It is not only LE that has the lies (though I believe they are aware of more lies than we, the public, have witnessed). LE is under no obligation to share anything with the public. Ron and his family have made themselves into LIARS by their own words to the press and others.

Ron lied about his work schedule (see my post above). You cannot work two overlapping and different work schedules within the same time period. Ronald Cummings has stated, though a pastor, that he worked eight hours. Though Shoemaker and I don't know who else, 10-11 hours. Defies reality.

MY STRONG OPINION.

Hi Elle,

Just saw this post and yes there is reasons for with-holding information. They withold information that only a perpetrator may know. They have to be positive they charge the right person. People sometimes confess to crimes they didn't commit, I/E JonBenet Ramsey comes to mind. Remember the false confession by the teacher? He was cleared. In homicide or other crimes mostly only the criminal knows certain details which LE would know only they would know. Many of these details wont come out until trial because some loony might confess to being the perp and know certain details by closely following the crime details. It could cause reasonable doubt if the real perp was being tried at the time and they could be found not guilty.

My epiphany :)

Howdy Peli, you make valid points (as usual)

My problem is that we do have a confession(of sorts) from Tommy C...he is admitting knowledge that something happened to Haleigh and she was disposed of in a certain way. Whether or not he is guilty, or maybe just as you say a loon...LOL, why would he make up such things and incriminate himself in this manner if he was not involved? I can't see Tommy C covering for Ronald in any way shape or form. I don't feel we can overlook his admissions in this case.

My problem is that we do have a confession(of sorts) from Tommy C...he is admitting knowledge that something happened to Haleigh and she was disposed of in a certain way. Whether or not he is guilty, or maybe just as you say a loon...LOL, why would he make up such things and incriminate himself in this manner if he was not involved? I can't see Tommy C covering for Ronald in any way shape or form. I don't feel we can overlook his admissions in this case.

ToC may have thought he could strike a deal= a get out of jail free card if he can come up with a story.
That was the impression I got when listening to the latter of the new tapes.

He seemed desperate to talk about what he 'knew' early on [tape 1 & the Nanny call]. Then when he realizes Lindsy is moving on, he seems to imply that he was just 'doing what he had to do' to get out.

For all we know Tommy's scheme was to collect the reward money. Now what proof can he put up that only a perp would know? Something LE has not released to us yet? I might believe the forensics, then again I'm in a holding pattern.

I have concluded that I cannot come to any conclusion to what any of the people in this case says or does as fact

Unless it is backed up by:
1. L.E.
2. Cold, hard tangible evidence.

Everyone seems to have put in place the C.Y.A. factor to use.

I concur, Suspicious1. I've also wondered at the devotion to this man who is a stranger, devotion to his story even by Nancy Grace. He has lied about his work schedule. He told the pastor that came to his "rescue" in the beginning that he worked eight hours that day. That this pastor, who I suspect didn't know Ron well, or at all, actually went to the press with this story, shows how cunning Cummings is. How can a man work eight hours and also work 10-11 hours, as he and his attorney have stated? Just one of his lies, and it's a huge one. It's a :croc:!

I'd like to believe that LE has asked people (such as the press) not to leak what may be known regarding Ron's probable culpability, about Annette Sykes and Teresa Neves probable culpability, in the crime against HaLeigh. They are also involved in the lies about Ron's work hours that day or days (Feb, 9, 2009 OR Feb. 9 and 10, 2009).

Though some may find Ronald L. Cummings charming, charismatic, and believable, despite his lying to them, to me his words, and actions, and demeanor point to a man who could possibly be a psychopath. An underdeveloped man, lacking remorse and empathy, a person worried only for himself, a man lacking that quality that makes us fully human ~ a conscience. A person who lies as easily as he breathes. I see these traits in Annette Sykes as well, and see a wounded, vengeful woman in Teresa Neves. She is mostly a follower, I think, weaker than her son and mother, though their "strength" is not a positive one.

Ron is lying about when he worked because you cannot work different schedules within the same time frame. It defies reality, so it is a LIE. So, because Ron has lied about something extremely important, why should he be believed about anything, especially anything he says relating to the crime against his daughter?

MY OPINIONS

How about the sign he put on his white truck "Only God Can Judge Me!" That in itself was strange to me and makes no sense under the circumstances unless he's guilty of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee