Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Pl...BDA1C2F2&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=31

Personally I don't spell the word work as "werk" when typing out... He was at work, however I can understand WHY some would choose to spell out the word "werk" instead of spellng the word correctly..

Its his attitude..And it all boils down to the smirk on his face everytime he mentions.. I was at work...

ITA! The spelling of "work" really don't bother me. It's unbelievable that some seem bothered by this. Is this what we have resorted to...the spelling of words in this case?? Really?? :banghead:

But anyway, the fact that LE said that they were satisfied with Ron's WORK hours...they added to that comment "HOWEVER we don't know what time the crime took place". So that in itself tells me that with them NOT knowing when the crime actually occurred they chose not to eliminate Haleigh's father. So really if the crime took place before or after Ron went to work, that "alibi" is dog poop. I have moved passed his alibi, because I am one who feels that Ron is responsible and whatever happened to Haleigh, happened either before he went to work or when he got off.

JMO though

First words from rc to 911, "I just got home from work and my five year old daughter is missing"

.............strange wording.

Can't even think of a scenario where one would use that type of phrasing in the desparate need of help tolocate your child. Work would be the last thing mentioned and only if questioned on your whereabouts. He was already thinking two steps ahead.

LOL, that is called a combination. You get two for the price of one, ie., one alibi served up with a reason for calling 911.

I just watched the video posted above four times.

For the life of me, I can't see a smirk on his face. He gets about 5 seconds of air time in an edited piece. We can't see the interviewer, who is off camera. We don't know what was said before or after, what time it is, how long he had been awake, or anything at all about the circumstances of this interview. The camera is actually moving so that we CAN"T seen his eyes or even his full face because the camera is also shooting him in profile.

"I don't know what happened. I was at work." Looked at another way, the words could be the simple truth. He doesn't know what happened. He was at work. The interviewer asks him what happened to Haleigh and he says, "I don't know what happened. I was at work." He says he only knows what he has heard from Misty and the police. What is supposed to say? If he is in fact innocent of involvement, what would an innocent man say? Those of you interested in statement analysis will know that these are simple, direct, grammatically correct sentences with none of the usual syntactic marks of deception.

How can anyone conclude that the man is guilty of murder or covering up murder based on these few seconds of video? Or the fact that a minimally educated drug user and dealer in his mid-twenties with saggy pants and a ratty t-shirt doesn't come across as a sympathetic parent of a missing child?

LE and various interviewers have talked to him for hours and we still haven't heard one word that suggests that he wasn't in fact at work. These snippets of video and the minute parsing of conversations reported by bloggers and the like who often provide no context for what was said bear ZERO resemblance to what police investigators or federal agents do when they question people involved in serious crimes--where the job is to go back, over and over, the statements made on the record to see what inconsistencies emerge. That's why LE doesn't believe Misty--not just because she failed a bazillion polygraphs (official or otherwise), but because under expert questioning, Misty's story told on the record doesn't hold up. It's inconsistent in real ways and as LE has said, on the record, her story is inconsistent with the physical record in the mobile home. So it's not just that the story is inconsistent, it doesn't match up with physical evidence. And then it's not just one story but multiple stories and none of them match each other or the physical evidence. We know all this because LE has told us, and reporters covering the story have heard that from their LE sources.

But Ron's statement about being at work? You think if LE could prove he wasn't at work during a time after Haleigh was last seen that we wouldn't know that? When we know what Tommy said about checking up on Misty and the story about the cinder block and rope and the letters sent to various Croslins? Most of these dirtbags who kills their wives and kids are on LE radar from the get-go. Often there is almost no news on a case; no POIs named, nothing. Because it's the father/husband/boyfriend/ex who is in the LE crosshairs and they just build the case, look for the body, etc. LE doesn't sling mud on a whole cast of other characters to raise reasonable doubt for the defense; they don't make plea deals with the husband or bio father who is at the heart of the case in order to pursue the terrified figures covering up for him. If LE suspects Ron Cummings, they are going about building a case against him in a way I have never seen before. When he was arrested in the drug case, I thought there might be something to the idea of his involvement. But now, with a plea deal on the drug case in the "werks," I don't see him as a suspect in LE's view. They know when Haleigh was last seen by someone other than Misty, I am sure. And they must know that Ron was at work.

What a good point you make!

Instead of Ron's same old excuse--"I wasn't home, I was at werk",
A different kind of father might cry out ---
If only I had been home I could have saved my little girl!!!

Yes, I agree that would be an expected/normal reaction..from a grieving father

A father who is sorrowful he was not the "protector" of his daughter and "beats himself up"..that he should have been at home..perhaps expressing he has "failed her" and "let her down"...

But here in this video/other interviews/other videos.. we see R..making these statements about his being at work..with an smirked attitude..
Bordering on "bragging"

I have not seen ANY REGRET from R that he was sorry that .. he DID GO..TO WORK...Only the numerous statements saying that HE DID///Has anyone? Please correct me if I am mistaken..thanks

ITA! The spelling of "work" really don't bother me. It's unbelievable that some seem bothered by this. Is this what we have resorted to...the spelling of words in this case?? Really?? :banghead:

But anyway, the fact that LE said that they were satisfied with Ron's WORK hours...they added to that comment "HOWEVER we don't know what time the crime took place". So that in itself tells me that with them NOT knowing when the crime actually occurred they chose not to eliminate Haleigh's father. So really if the crime took place before or after Ron went to work, that "alibi" is dog poop. I have moved passed his alibi, because I am one who feels that Ron is responsible and whatever happened to Haleigh, happened either before he went to work or when he got off.

JMO though

Didn't they say that though right when the case was new? Over a year ago or more?

IMO, they haven't been twiddling their thumbs for 15 months. Much investigation has happened since they said that long ago, imo.

Why were they wanting people to come forward about Misty's whereabouts between 10 pm and 3 am if they didn't feel that was the time line when Haleigh went missing? :waitasec:

imo

to account for the "extra" time. His alibi had to be completely solid with no wiggle room (if you will :)) JMO

ETA: too bad though, b/c he blew it for himself by saying he worked an eight hour shift and came home to find his daughter missing, IMO

FWIW, manufacturing and fabrication plants don't allow their personnel to clock in earlier that ten minutes prior to shift start time. On the rare occasions that overtime is approved, the personnel are usually working past their usual quitting time, not earlier that starting time. Usually the shift prior would work later for overtime instead of requiring someone to come in earlier. IIRC, LE stated that they were satisfied with the hours in question concerning Ron's work hours. Right now, LE has not offered up what the hours in question are unless they are going by GGMS statement about seeing a live Haleigh at around 7:30 pm. Just my own personal view, I don't believe GGMS' statement. I do however hope and pray that LE has much more information than we do.

Yes, I agree that would be an expected/normal reaction..from a grieving father

A father who is sorrowful he was not the "protector" of his daughter and "beats himself up"..that he should have been at home..perhaps expressing he has "failed her" and "let her down"...

But here in this video/other interviews/other videos.. we see R..making these statements about his being at work..with an smirked attitude..
Bordering on "bragging"

I have not seen ANY REGRET from R that he was sorry that .. he DID GO..TO WORK...Only the numerous statements saying that HE DID///Has anyone? Please correct me if I am mistaken..thanks

I never saw Mark Lunsford say publicly he was sorry that he spent the night with his girlfriend when Jessica was taken but I have no doubt he has regrets about that and wishes he could have done something differently.

I don't pay much attention to how grieving family members responds. Some thought Mark was guilty of the crime when it happened and some thought that Steve Greone was involved when his children were kidnapped just because to some they did not appear like some thought they should.

IMO

What I don't understand is: if we're basing everyone else's involvement (especially the Croslins) on the lies that they are telling..has Ron been completely honest in all this?? IMO, NO he has not. So why can't we base his involvement off his lies??? Why should we exclude his lies??? Because he's Haleigh's father??? That's all the more reason to look at him!

It seems some are willing to overlook, accept, or justify dishonesty from Haleigh's biological family but the same ones harp on the lies told by the outsiders. I just don't get! :furious:

JMO though

My bold.

You don't hear that from me. I've been on RC's case from the beginning. I'm also more than happy to frisk TN, GGS, and anyone else in the Cummings clan who professes, "Ron wuz at werk". Every Cummings and Croslin relative is on my radar. For me, NONE of them have been cleared.

How does LE know RC was at work all night? That's what I want to know and I want to see the proof. There are ways employees can leave without management knowing, I'm sure.

How is it that Ron was able to answer questions directed at Misty, when he was not there? We've seen in a few videos where Ron seemed to know more about things regarding Haleigh disappearance than Misty did. How is this possible, when he claims he was at WORK?? But when he is asked directly about Haleigh's disappearance, he say's "I was at work" and nothing more. Huge red flag to me.

FWIW, manufacturing and fabrication plants don't allow their personnel to clock in earlier that ten minutes prior to shift start time. On the rare occasions that overtime is approved, the personnel are usually working past their usual quitting time, not earlier that starting time. Usually the shift prior would work later for overtime instead of requiring someone to come in earlier. IIRC, LE stated that they were satisfied with the hours in question concerning Ron's work hours. Right now, LE has not offered up what the hours in question are unless they are going by GGMS statement about seeing a live Haleigh at around 7:30 pm. Just my own personal view, I don't believe GGMS' statement. I do however hope and pray that LE has much more information than we do.

bolded by me...This is my opinion on this...BUT...I can see the LE saying they were satisfied with the hours....for their OWN theory..which we are not priviledged in knowing..and I also agree with you about manufacturing policies...BUT I am willing to venture the LE know A LOT MORE..and the LE will make statements (and not always true) for their own theories..They are keeping such a tight lip..it is maddening.....all in my own opinion.

My bold.

You don't hear that from me. I've been on RC's case from the beginning. I'm also more than happy to frisk TN, GGS, and anyone else in the Cummings clan who professes, "Ron wuz at werk". Every Cummings and Croslin relative is on my radar. For me, NONE of them have been cleared.

I'm with you on that AK. I think everyone should be looked at and there are Croslins and Cummings on my list as well. We cannot overlook the lies AND actions of the Cummings but disect the lies and actions of the Croslins, that's not right...seems kinda one sided to me. JMO though

How is it that Ron was able to answer questions directed at Misty, when he was not there? We've seen in a few videos where Ron seemed to know more about things regarding Haleigh disappearance than Misty did. How is this possible, when he claims he was at WORK?? But when he is asked directly about Haleigh's disappearance, he say's "I was at work" and nothing more. Huge red flag to me.

Such as what? Surely when he came in and found Haleigh gone Misty told him what happened. IMO, Misty Croslin knows a heck of a lot more about what happened to Haleigh. Imo, she was there .........he wasnt.

I have never understood the big deal made anyway about Ron saying he was at work. I would have said the same thing if I had just come in from work and found my child missing. What did you expect him to do? Lie and say he wasnt at work? That he just woke up or something? :waitasec: I really don't get why this seems so nefarious to some.

The man told the truth. If he had not told them that then they would have asked him how he discovered that she was missing.

IMO

bolded by me...This is my opinion on this...BUT...I can see the LE saying they were satisfied with the hours....for their OWN theory..which we are not privileged in knowing..and I also agree with you about manufacturing policies...BUT I am willing to venture the LE know A LOT MORE..and the LE will make statements (and not always true) for their own theories..They are keeping such a tight lip..it is maddening.....all in my own opinion.

When does LE say statements that turnout not to be true when they talk to the media.

They can legally lie to a potential suspect but I have never seen them come out and say something they know they may have to retract and have egg on their face later on.

But you are certainly correct. They know and all we are really doing is trying to read tealeaves.

IMO

Such as what? Surely when he came in and found Haleigh gone Misty told him what happened. IMO, Misty Croslin knows a heck of a lot more about what happened to Haleigh. Imo, she was there .........he wasnt.

I have never understood the big deal made anyway about Ron saying he was at work. I would have said the same thing if I had just come in from work and found my child missing. What did you expect him to do? Lie and say he wasnt at work? That he just woke up or something? :waitasec: I really don't get why this seems so nefarious to some.

The man told the truth. If he had not told them that then they would have asked him how he discovered that she was missing.

IMO

The man gave an alibi, and was instructed to calm down, the 911 operator was not the one coming, she was just trying to get information. The information she asked, repeatedly, was what does she look like, how old, when is her birthday, what was she wearing. Ronald (and Misty) kept adding in details they WEREN'T asked, and refused to answer, or stumbled through the answers, of those things they WERE asked. Nefarious.

BBM....Because that is the script...In case Misty "forgets" .
all in my own opinion...

The man gave an alibi, and was instructed to calm down, the 911 operator was not the one coming, she was just trying to get information. The information she asked, repeatedly, was what does she look like, how old, when is her birthday, what was she wearing. Ronald (and Misty) kept adding in details they WEREN'T asked, and refused to answer, or stumbled through the answers, of those things they WERE asked. Nefarious.

Not really imo. When the man in TX was on the phone with the 911 operator saying that two guys were trying to break in a home next door the 911 operator over and over again tried to calm him down. Telling him over and over to wait for police and DO NOT go outside. Instead of calming him down you can hear two shots from a shotgun as he shot both men in the back killing them.

Ask any 911 operator if Ron's behavior is uncommon. People scream, people hang up, people cuss, people refuse to answer all the questions because they are not thinking clearly in a traumatic event and all they want is someone to get there ASAP and they get frustrated by all the questions being asked that will be asked again once LE arrives on the scene.

IMO

JMO though
I will look for the quote, if asked, but I thought it was stated something like this: We are satisfied with the eight hours in question... however, we don't know what the crime is and we don't know when it occurred." (We really don't know if the eight hours in question, referred to by this officer, were Ron's stated work hours or hours within whatever time line they had at that particular time).

Was there another quote saying that investigators were satisfied with Ron's work hours (whatever they were)?

It does seem that Ron used that statement whenever he was asked questions he didn't want to answer.
I, like many others, just do not understand why we cannot get some straight answers as to what hours his shift was, whether he can be accounted for the whole shift plus the 3 hours of overtime he supposedly worked, and why LE won't say whether he is a suspect or not.
I also would like to know where Art Harris and Nancy Grace get their information that he has been cleared and is not a suspect, because I've never heard anyone in LE make that statement... not even close. Saying they are satisfied with the hours he worked could mean anything. We need to know what those hours were.

One question in reference to Ron C's work schedule that night..
Somewhere around here I read something about LE drilling RonC about WHY it took him so long to get home that night... Anyone other than me remember reading this this?

And I don't know what time he high tailed it in to work after the incident or what time he left, but I do know he did not tell 911 dispatch the truth when he claimed he just got off work and he didn't know what had happened to his daughter..JMO

One question in reference to Ron C's work schedule that night..
Somewhere around here I read something about LE drilling RonC about WHY it took him so long to get home that night... Anyone other than me remember reading this this?

And I don't know what time he high tailed it in to work after the incident or what time he left, but I do know he did not tell 911 dispatch the truth when he claimed he just got off work and he didn't know what had happened to his daughter..JMO

How do you know that?

If he got off at 3:00 am and then stopped by the convenience store and got cigs, beer and peanuts then goes on home and finds Haleigh missing and questions Misty about what happened then 911 call comes in by 3:26 am. how is that not telling the truth.

For certain he couldn't have gotten off at 3:00 am.....stopped at the convenience store........came home killed Haligh.......staged the scene.......got the script together........drive 5 miles one way to dispose of her body and then came all the way back and call 911 in 26 minutes.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member