Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a photo somewhere showing the overhead crane RC opereated inside of a building to move large objects. That was the tpye of machine he operated inside a building.

correction: There is a picture of a crane at Ronald's work that someone said would be the type of equipment someone called a "crane operator" would work with. Not even PDM has said he was a crane operator. Whisperer spoke extensively on the PDM spokesperson quote versus what the reporter added into the article.

We have been told there are two shifts at PDM. 7:00am to 3:30pm and 3:30pm to 12:00am. Sounds reasonable to me.

LE has stated there were two shifts but didn't give hours. LE secured two shifts for PDM after they fired RC in case there were problems.

Ron said the very next night to his pastor that he worked EIGHT hours, came home, and "didn't have a daughter no more"

Can you link me to the investigators and PDM officials that say that. Oh, also please define whole shift...the hours. RC told his pastor he worked eight hours that night...what hours is anyone's guess. If he started at 5:00pm that means he was done by 1:30am.

Shoemaker is a big help, isn't he. We haven't heard from him since this timeline statement of his either. Some reporter better ask him the shift hours and days would help too, that is, if he ever makes another appearance.

I'm with you. The only thing I remember LE saying was, and this isn't the exact words, that they accept his work hours, and I don't remember PDM saying anything other than they fired him 'cause he hadn't bothered to contact them.

There is a photo somewhere showing the overhead crane RC opereated inside of a building to move large objects. That was the tpye of machine he operated inside a building.

rc worked in the "yard" most likely moving or clearing items, trash, supplies, whatever...imo.

Dad's Timeline Solidifies

Posted: Saturday, 05 September 2009

"Snip" VIDEO at link: TJ Hart on Nancy Grace Show http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php

Nancy Grace asked Ronald's attorney some questions about his timeline on February 9, 2009. Terry Shoemaker said on national television that Ronald picked up Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30 and It takes him 19 minutes to go from home to work at PDM. Shoemaker then cleared up a significant grey area stating that Ronald usually gets to work about 45 minutes or so early for his 5pm shift at PDM, putting him at work around 4pm but not actually working until 5pm.
Both investigators and PDM officials say Ron was at work the whole shift.

Like it would be normal for somebody like rc to go in to work an hour early every day...not in my book.

.....personally, I'm not buying Shoemaker's attempt at getting rc off the hook. We have already learned that misty picked up Haleigh each day because rc had to go to work. Many of us have learned his shift started at 3:30 but so far no PDM person has stated it, just locals, so the debate continues.

Like it would be normal for somebody like rc to go in to work an hour early every day...not in my book.

.....personally, I'm not buying Shoemaker's attempt at getting rc off the hook. We have already learned that misty picked up Haleigh each day because rc had to go to work. Many of us have learned his shift started at 3:30 but so far no PDM person has stated it, just locals, so the debate continues.

I agree with ya Whisperer, I don't buy what TS said either, but he reported what was told to him. I reckon his sources are inconsistent to. I do recall as well early on that Ron told his pastor he worked for 8hrs...Ron was at wurk excuse has been inconsistent as well. TJ reported on his work hours, but LE has never that I know of given Ron's work hours.

TS on NG did not help, when he stated those hours and to add to them he said that Ron even worked an extra 3 hours that night. Hmmm...why would he work the extra 3 hours when his teen babysitter was coming down from a drug binge and turned her phone off to avoid Ron? You would think a concerned father would of left work to check on his children.

The inconsistencies with RC's timeline is insane! Basically, we have no idea what time he picked Haleigh up, if he did; no idea when he left for work; no idea what time he got there; no idea what time he started his shift; no idea what time his break was; no idea when his shift ended; no idea how many hours he worked as opposed to supposed to have worked. AAAAHHHHHH! I'm going to start pulling my hair out!

I think all we do have nailed down is that he left the mh around 4pm and returned (possibly not for the first time) just before 3:30am. So where was he for 11.5 hours? With a half hour break and drive time - that gives us a little over 10 hours. Could've been a 10 hour shift, maybe he worked two extra hours. But, if he worked his normal 8 hour shift, we've got two hours he's unaccounted for.

According to TS, RC left for work at 3:45, arrived at 4:04 if it took 19 minutes. and was at work 56 minutes early......okiedokiethen.

He had a huge fight with his gf/babysitter, lost communication, called people, couldn't locate her but according to TS worked overtime also (how much..some say 2 hrs, some say three).

I would sell you some swamp land in Florida but the Cummings have bought it all.

According to TS, RC left for work at 3:45, arrived at 4:04 if it took 19 minutes. and was at work 56 minutes early......okiedokiethen.

He had a huge fight with his gf/babysitter, lost communication, called people, couldn't locate her but according to TS worked overtime also (how much..some say 2 hrs, some say three).

I would sell you some swamp land in Florida but the Cummings have bought it all.

And let's add to that stopping off for beer and cigarettes

As for the swamp land . . . I don't want to live anywhere near this debachle of a family!

And we're suppose to believe this without question 'cause he was at work.

Does that also include when Misty was talking to LE about HaLeigh being missing 'cause he said he was at work then too. :woohoo:

I'm just wondering -- wouldn't RC have to have a special heavy equipment operators license and/or commercial drivers license to be a crane operator? Do we know if he did or how to find out?

You know Whisperer, that's a great point about Ron going to work an hour early. Why would he do that if he doesn't actually go on the clock for another hour? What would he do for the entire hour? Study? Chat with friends? Catch up on his reading? Clean his nails?
OR - perhaps because of what was going on at home, it was necessary for it to seem he had gone to work an hour early that day.
Although, according to Misty, Haleigh didn't arrive home with her daddy that day until a little after 4. So how could he be there an hour earlier than his sift began at 5. It just doesn't add up does it?:waitasec: jmo

You know Whisperer, that's a great point about Ron going to work an hour early. Why would he do that if he doesn't actually go on the clock for another hour? What would he do for the entire hour? Study? Chat with friends? Catch up on his reading? Clean his nails?
OR - perhaps because of what was going on at home, it was necessary for it to seem he had gone to work an hour early that day.
Although, according to Misty, Haleigh didn't arrive home with her daddy that day until a little after 4. So how could he be there an hour earlier than his sift began at 5. It just doesn't add up does it?:waitasec: jmo

Shoemaker actually said Ron was about forty five minutes early. If he drops Haleigh a few minutes after four, has a nineteen minute commute, he is there about forty five minutes early.

Why get there early? To avoid traffic? To get away from his "girlfriend" that has just been drug home from a drug binge sleeping with another guy weekend?

I am no fan of Ron's but I don't think he drove home and killed his kid. JMO

That said I have never bought into the idea that Ron is a crane operator. Not smart enough. Not disciplined enough. Not sure he could pass a drug test. Don't think he has a license. Seems like a HUGE liablity for a company of PDM's size. Again JMO.

And lastly the most suspicious thing to me with the nineteen minute commute is who in the world says their commute is nineteen minutes? In normal language isn't that a twenty minute commute? I personally say my commute is less than five minutes. I wouldn't say it takes me four minutes. Just an observation.

A witness saw Misty smack 2 boys in the van Monday afternoon while parked at the bus stop and I wonder whether Misty ever called Ronald at work when she had discipline problems with Junior too or just with HaLeigh? I am led to believe from what Ron’s coworker said that Misty regularly called Ronald at work when an argument broke out between her and HaLeigh so I wonder if Misty was bullying and fighting with HaLeigh only and not junior? Tommy said HaLeigh was at his place nearly everyday so I assume Misty had problems with HaLeigh mostly around her bedtime but that's only a guess.

Ronnie Jr likely saw all these fights break out between HaLeigh and Misty that Ron’s coworker said really happened while Misty was alone with HaLeigh and Jr. TN and AS might have known about these fights which may have been 1 or 2 in number. I hope Junior remembers these fights when he grows older and is ready to describe what happened.

I wonder if Junior will remember if a fight broke out between Misty and HaLeigh the evening she hasn't been seen since? I have never heard Junior talk. I have only seen him nod his head. Wasn't Ronald to take Junior to Disney World and he canceled because Jr was sick? Was there a raincheck given for this trip?

Observing and listening to rc the morning of the crime, he said Haleigh was well-mannered, the best child he ever had.

.......Where did Haleigh learn all these well manners? He is not well-mannered..so it sure as heck wasn't from example. That sentence which he said at least twice, got me rattled. I immediately thought of corporal punishment.

Concerning the night of the crime. I heard misty describe to AH about that night and she was just about to say something about Haleigh and her not going to sleep and she caught herself. Come think of it, misty catches herself frequently.

I say misty had a problem with Haleigh that night and other days and nights. She called rc to complain. rc told her what to do. misty went too far. According to his co-worker, misty had problems with Haleigh and would call rc at work to complain. IMO, misty lost it. RC is covering for her since he is the one who told her to "Whip" her.

Bluesky...a witness also reported that misty smacked jr aside the head at a dr. appointment...

.....could be the way she dealt with kids...at least rc's because she had permission.

I hate parents that slap their children and yell at them. I'm thinking with Misty's limited understanding of children that was probably the way she disciplined them. If so, that was really child abuse and TN should have been aware of it and opposed Misty taking care of her grandchildren. Even now, Jr.'s life is very limited , he is not exposed to people and children to socialize as he should and I feel he is not taught anything. His future is very iffy. Remember, hes not quite old enough to be a problem for Ron and Misty, he'll talk eventually if hes still around.

i am not buying that Ron went to work early ever single day. Strange how IF Ron was at work the whole time, and LE is truely satisfied about his hours, why would releasing that info interfear with an investigation? Especially if it is a family abduction. Why would Ron's work hours have anything to do with a family member abducting HaLeigh? IMO, it doesn't and that is why Ron isn't cleared, LE is looking at him too. (JMO)

I also don't think Ron would go to work early, to get away from Misty, who was on a weekend binge just prior, and leave the children with her. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot