Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the shift times at PDM?

The management shifts are 8:00 pm to 4:30 pm

And Yard and Factory are 3:30 pm till 12:00 am

And 3:30 am till 12:00 pm

I do not understand RC shift at all. :waitasec:

However, Maybe, RC had special permission to come in later so he could get his Daughter off the bus,

but if that were true wouldn’t he have said so, to LE?

The management shifts are 8:00 pm to 4:30 pm

And Yard and Factory are 3:30 pm till 12:00 am

And 3:30 am till 12:00 pm

I do not understand RC shift at all. :waitasec:

However, Maybe, RC had special permission to come in later so he could get his Daughter off the bus,

but if that were true wouldn’t he have said so, to LE?

If his shift started at 3:30, then he could not have gotten HaLeigh off the bus.

Shoemaker says he went in at 5, and the timeline LE is "satisfied" in reguards to Ronald is 8 hours.

I tend to think he went in at 7pm, he was late, this is why that night he was out in the yard doing odd jobs, and stayed later to make up the hours he missed so his paycheck would not be short. I really don't know, thats the only thing I can think of.

I really have nothing to contribute to this discussion that hasn't already been posted. That said, my foremost recollection regarding Ron's work hours came in an interview with his minister seated beside him. The pastor stated that "Ron worked his regular 8-hour shift that night".

Attorneys can use clever phraseology and tap dance around the facts to protect their clients, but I wouldn't expect a minister to proclaim something that was not true. If Ron's "regular 8-hour shift" was from 3:30 to midnight, that is most likely when he worked that night.

TN said that Ron picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop, and Ron claimed that he picked his daughter up and "let her drive home", but Misty has witnesses who say that she picked the little girl up that day. From the get-go, there were lies told that prompted me to believe that there was something to hide earlier in the day in question. jmo, fwiw

Can anyone add to this with verified statements that he had to work overtime?
Supposedly working as a Role Crane Operator,

(Which by the way, does still need a certificate to operate.)

In addition, if his regular job was too clean up the yard (shop boy) maybe there was a special job hours for him.

Perhaps Ron did go in at 5:00. Eight hours would be working until 1:00 a.m. It would then make more sense if LE was questioning Ron as to why it took him so long to get home (almost 2-1/2 hours).

I've been confused by the comment "I drove like a cracker." I have no idea what that means, but all this time I thought it meant he drove fast (if he got off at 3:00 a.m.). In light of this question by LE, I guess it means he drove slow?

ETA: No wonder he clams up when his work hours are discussed.

Well, if he had beer, he bought it before 3am, thats my guess. I know most places wont let you scan an alcoholic item after 2am, when you aren't allowed to buy alcohol anymore, the computer and register will just not let it go threw, does anyone know where this beer was bought at, and is it on the way home from PDM?

Wasn't the time on the video wrong? It showed 2 something when Ron was there didn't it?

Perhaps Ron did go in at 5:00. Eight hours would be working until 1:00 a.m. It would then make more sense if LE was questioning Ron as to why it took him so long to get home (almost 2-1/2 hours).

I've been confused by the comment "I drove like a cracker." I have no idea what that means, but all this time I thought it meant he drove fast (if he got off at 3:00 a.m.). In light of this question by LE, I guess it means he drove slow?

This puts the report of a woman's possible scream being heard around 1:30 or so in a new light. Was it 1:30 that was heard? I can't remember now.

This puts the report of a woman's possible scream being heard around 1:30 or so in a new light. Was it 1:30 that was heard? I can't remember now.

Elle, I thought it was more like 2:30, but I'm not sure.

O/T: I did look up the term cracker. The closest thing I could find is this: The term cracker has various etymological roots, primarily as a pejorative reference to southern white men.

That still doesn't tell me much. LOL

See, if thats true, and cops have an issue with his timeline, then this is important, and then weren't there cops at Tommys in the area at the time of the 911 call? Too much activity in those hours.

they asked me

Still referring to LE, IMO.

if i was there what took me so long to get home?

The time he was caught on camera is too early for him to have driven straight home and been there at 3:23.

i said i stopped at the store…

Good thing he's got an explanation to give LE.

well what store? i told em, well what did you buy? i said, i bought
a pack of basic lights in a box, i bought a pack of newport shorts
in a box, i bought a pack of honey roasted peanuts, i bought a pack of
salted peanuts, and i bought a 30 ounce Budweiser in a bottle.

more questions asked by LE, more answers. Why does he repeat, "I bought" with every single item? He's really detailed about his purchases, IMO. I don't really care if he prefers his beer in a can or in a bottle and which brand of ciggies he got but it's good to know that he's got this part of the story nailed so perfectly. Everything else is a bit hazy but at least we know for sure that he drinks Bud.

[Snipped & BBM]

To make it seem like it took more time than it did?

Wasn't the time on the video wrong? It showed 2 something when Ron was there didn't it?

IMHO.. IF the clock showed 2 something when he was there, I'm going with the time on the video was right on...
Seriously, there is no way under God's creation that this many inconsistencies could exist...Something is WRONG down there....Someone is protecting someone....JMO

I don't believe that LE was waiting for him. IIRC Ron is talking about when LE questioned him - after the 911 call was made - about his whereabouts that night/early morning which is SOP. What does stand out to me though is Ron's mention of the surveillance cameras at that area of the roadway (top of the hill, where the 2-lane turns into a 4-lane...). He really seems familiar about where the surveilled areas are. Paranoia?? JMHO ~

Does the average citizen have this knowledge, or just the people that work or worked for LE?

I am confused by that also, but I think it means he drove fast. What I get from Ron's statements is that LE was questioning why it took him so long to get home, Ron's answer was he stopped at the store, then LE questioned how did he get home so fast from the store, and Ron's answer was he "drove like a cracker ready to get home from work", meaning he got home quicker than LE would have expected. I think the stop at the store was to provide an alibi. I would expect a cracker ready to get home from work would drive fast at all parts of his route home. From these tapes IMO it seems from point A to B took a long time and from point B to C happened very quickly.

I think these tapes with Cobra prove that LE did have a problem with his time line, and that it isn't as ironclad as RC or Shoemaker would have everyone believe.

I am confused by that also, but I think it means he drove fast. What I get from Ron's statements is that LE was questioning why it took him so long to get home, Ron's answer was he stopped at the store, then LE questioned how did he get home so fast from the store, and Ron's answer was he "drove like a cracker ready to get home from work", meaning he got home quicker than LE would have expected. I think the stop at the store was to provide an alibi. I would expect a cracker ready to get home from work would drive fast at all parts of his route home. From these tapes IMO it seems from point A to B took a long time and from point B to C happened very quickly.

I think these tapes with Cobra prove that LE did have a problem with his time line, and that it isn't as ironclad as RC or Shoemaker would have everyone believe.

The comment "I drove like a cracker, ready to get home from work" is just slang for a white person. Just like a black person may slang " I drove like a n-word ready to get home from work" All it is, is slang. Alot of young say things like this. and it does mean he drove fast.:crazy:

The comment "I drove like a cracker, ready to get home from work" is just slang for a white person. Just like a black person may slang " I drove like a n-word ready to get home from work" All it is, is slang. Alot of young say things like this. and it does mean he drove fast.:crazy:

LOL I know what cracker means. I just saw some were expressing confusion over whether he drove fast or slow, especially since LE seemed to think he took a long time to get home. I think part of his journey took long and the rest, well like a cracker ready to get home, :crazy: that all I was trying to say.

If his shift started at 3:30, then he could not have gotten HaLeigh off the bus.

Shoemaker says he went in at 5, and the timeline LE is "satisfied" in reguards to Ronald is 8 hours.

I tend to think he went in at 7pm, he was late, this is why that night he was out in the yard doing odd jobs, and stayed later to make up the hours he missed so his paycheck would not be short. I really don't know, thats the only thing I can think of.

According to Ronalds story .. he picked up HaLeigh, kissed them all and went to work. Let's say the bus comes in at 3:30. and Ronald leaves about 4:00 for work.
So, Ronald is away from his MH from 4:00pm - 3:27am. The LE has stated they are satisfied with 8 hours worth of an alibi (work). Where was he the rest of the time? We are missing out on about 3 1/2 hours worth of alibi.

If TN had been there it would explain how she got there so dang fast. I don't get that interpretation from this snippet though. I bet if she was there it was because something was being cooked up and it wouldn't suit him to let Cobra know.

ron: at 3:26 is when the 911 call was made. so, i must have pulled in at
about 3:23.

Speculating about the time he might have got home, using the only firmly fixed time in this case as the basis.

they also have ummm surveilance videos from the top of the
hill where it goes from two lanes to 4 lanes…

They referring to LE. Apparently they've told him they'd caught him on video at a specific time.

they asked me

Still referring to LE, IMO.

if i was there what took me so long to get home?

The time he was caught on camera is too early for him to have driven straight home and been there at 3:23.

i said i stopped at the store…

Good thing he's got an explanation to give LE.

well what store? i told em, well what did you buy? i said, i bought
a pack of basic lights in a box, i bought a pack of newport shorts
in a box, i bought a pack of honey roasted peanuts, i bought a pack of
salted peanuts, and i bought a 30 ounce Budweiser in a bottle.

more questions asked by LE, more answers. Why does he repeat, "I bought" with every single item? He's really detailed about his purchases, IMO. I don't really care if he prefers his beer in a can or in a bottle and which brand of ciggies he got but it's good to know that he's got this part of the story nailed so perfectly. Everything else is a bit hazy but at least we know for sure that he drinks Bud.

Once again, as soon as Ron mentions the 911 call, the first words out of his mouth is his alibi "they have me on surveillance video." That is out of context. He says it before he ever mentions the store. IMO, once he realized he was "proving" his alibi when he wasn't asked, he then goes into the story to bring up he stopped at the store to cover.

Why the need to stop at the store to confirm his "alibi" and get himself on tape if he got off work at 3 am? Ron would have not only clocked out so his time card would be proof but the cameras as he was leaving work would show his car.

IMO, Ron knew that camera would show a car but not the driver so he had to make sure to get his "face" on camera. Ron needed his face on camera to show himself as coming home from work. Not sure if Ron left then took longer and clocked out late, had someone clock out for him but had to go back to get his car and was late getting out so "hung" out after work like he did before work.

But something is fishy about his work for him to need to be on both the cameras at his work and a camera on the way home from work.

What time do they stop selling beer, does anyone know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991