Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it. It is such a sad case. All that is actually known at this point for sure is that this little girl is missing and that her mother apparently stole some money.

No there is a LOT more known from the documents released and LE interviews.

We know there is the evidence of Caylee's decayed body in her car trunk.

We know there were 31 days of partying before she told anyone she did not know where Caylee was, and then only when she was forced by Cindy.

We know she took Caylee to drinking and drug parties while she drank and did drugs.

We know she is guilty of child neglect and child endangerment from her actions alone -

We know she slept at men's apartments with Caylee in the room.

We know she lied about every aspect of her life.

We know she lied about having a job for 2 years.

We know she had means, motive, and opportunity to kill that baby.

We know she lied to all her friends and family as well as LE.

We know she forged checks on AH account

We know there have been 22 charges filed for fraud and other things with more coming.

This is just the short list..........

I know it. It is such a sad case. All that is actually known at this point for sure is that this little girl is missing and that her mother apparently stole some money.

We much more than that. Facts are still facts even though they haven't yet been through the trial process of introducing evidence and cross-examination. My theory is Caylee died on the night of June 15 - 16th. Probably by chloroform; to put her to sleep. If it was chloroform, the grossly reckless use of chloroform was an intentional act and there is a significant probability of premeditated murder. The jury may settle on a lesser included, but with the child abuse enhancer the prosecution may get to 1st degree. Casey and Casey alone was responsible for the well being of little Caylee.

IMHO Casey is going to do some serious time. I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor withdraws and re-files the charges pertaining to Caylee. They can do that to restart the speedy trial clock while they continue to gather evidence. They can maintain control of the case and the whereabouts of Casey with the financial charges. If the prosecution does withdraw and re-file there's going to be a huge public outcry, but it does buy the prosecution more time.

No there is a LOT more known from the documents released and LE interviews.

We know there is the evidence of Caylee's decayed body in her car trunk.

We know there were 31 days of partying before she told anyone she did not know where Caylee was, and then only when she was forced by Cindy.

We know she took Caylee to drinking and drug parties while she drank and did drugs.

We know she is guilty of child neglect and child endangerment from her actions alone -

We know she lied about every aspect of her life.

We know she lied about having a job for 2 years.

We know she had means, motive, and opportunity to kill that baby.

We know she lied to all her friends and family as well as LE.

We know she forged checks on AH account

We know there have been 22 charges filed for fraud and other things with more coming.

This is just the short list..........

How do we know these 2 things.

I'm just curious because I have never read or heard that anywhere.:waitasec:

How do we know these 2 things.

I'm just curious because I have never read or heard that anywhere.:waitasec:
Ricardo and Amy stated Caylee spent the night with Ricardo and Casey, Ricardo and Caylee shared a bed.

Amy tells of Casey and Caylee being at parties and an instance while Caylee slept on sofa and woke up while Casey was outside.

Some comments by friends of Tony in the 400 pg statements as well. Hope that helps.

edit to add, there are even photos of Casey at parties with Caylee.

Its in the 400+ pages Have you read them? she slept with KC and RM in same bed Friends who were at house parties saw Caylee there sleeping through it

Personaly I do not think that the chloroform had anything to do with Caylee's death. I think Casey was involved in cooking meth. That would help to explain why she was stealing so much money, to buy supplies and equipment and to pay people to steal ephedrine. The chloroform spilled in her trunk while she was taking it to the cooking house. This would also explain the searches for chloroform on her computer, where to buy it and possible how to clean up a spill. I still think that Cayle died from exsposure to the fumes or do to an accident at the cook house and Casey put her in the trunk until she could figure out what to do.

So to wrap it all up the chloroform was the result of a spill before Caylee died. Then Caylee's body was put in the trunk until Casey could come up with a plan of what to do.

Casey worked as a photographer - she printed out pictures of park guests. Remember how she lied to Amy about working at Mummy and Amy worked at Mummy and knew she hadn't seen Casey there? That's The Mummy ride - it's a rollercoaster with animatronics and special effects. The camera takes your photo on the ride and the kids that work there print them out and sell them to you if you want your photo. She was subcontracted through Kodak - lots of Universal Studios employees are subcontractors.

I just read this today and hit me that CHLOROFORM can be used in photography . Could this be the the where and how Casey had access to
chloroform?

http://www.npi.gov.au/database/substance-info/profiles/23.html#common

I just read this today and hit me that CHLOROFORM can be used in photography . Could this be the the where and how Casey had access to
chloroform?

http://www.npi.gov.au/database/substance-info/profiles/23.html#common

I work for a Photography Instructor at a college - although I mainly deal with digital, we also offer traditional film and dark room developing and techniques. I asked him about the chloroform the other day and he stated it was used about 30 years ago but not any longer in the developing of film.

Also, my guess would be that the photos you receive from rides would all be digitally taken and digitally produced.

OK, I've tryied to think of how Casey could have left with Caylee after a big fight and Caylee just accept to follow, without screaming for her grand mother? I don't think so...
There goes my two cents.....
The Big fight (on june 15) during which CA and GA probably told her they would seek custody of Caylee. That’s where it went wrong....
Casey decided to show them who's the "boss", took Caylee and left (or was thrown out). Caylee was crying, screaming, demanding to go back to gramma's and got on KC's nerves. She could not deal with that. She stopped somewhere remote, got out of the car, let Caylee cry herself to sleep in her car seat or helped her with a little chloroform. (Remember, it was said that Caylee could sleep through anything at friends party’s) Now she could think.... She didn’t want her parents to get Caylee, even though she wanted the freedom, she knew that they could get custody because she lied, stole, was unemployed, etc. She would find someway to solve this. But not now. She was tired and wanted to sleep. So.....
If she didn't go back to her parents on the 15th to sleep (even if George says she did) she gave Caylee too much chloroform, by accident, to make sure she would not wake up during the time she spent in the trunk. She had to put her in there because people could see her asleep in the car, alone, while she was sleeping with Tony, feeling ''secure''. When she woke up, she went somewhere remote, to take Caylee out and put her in her car seat until she woke up. Only, when she openned the trunk, she realised that Caylee was not breathing. Maybe she acted like a mother, for a little while, cried, took her in her arms even. That is until she thought about what this meant for her. That's when she went on ''survival mode''. I think she put her back in the trunk to pretend nothing happened. Just for a little while... She had to find the story she would stick to. Maybe she bought some ice bags to put around Caylee's body, to make sure it would not smell...and give her more time to think.
She started that day, on the 16th, saying that she left Caylee at Zenaida's .. and so on. But Caylee was in the trunk. She went home on the 18th, backed her car in the garage so nobody would see her take her child out of the trunk. Maybe she was going to try to physically stage a scene. She lays her besides the playhouse, maybe wanting to say she fell, hit her head and died? Or like she went swimming with Caylee and forgot the ladder. Caylee drowned, she takes her out of the pool, lays her besides the pool maybe? Nothing felt plausible. But she did not think of the fact that Caylee's body was already leaving decomposition traces...which the cadaver dog picked up.

So, she took Caylee back to her trunk, went in to change her clothes. She was thinking that nothing could explain her daughter dying. She could not bury her. With the storms and flooding, her body could be unburied and discovered. She had to burn her. She needed gas to do it faster, so less time to get caught. She knew her dad had gas cans but the shed was locked. She borrowed a shovel, broke the lock and took the gas cans. She spent some time in the house, backyard to erase the staging signs, returned the shovel and left.
She found somewhere remote or some park where people can make fires (in a big barril) and cremated her daughter's remains. She used one of the gas cans to make sure there would be no traces and kept the other to make sure she would have enough gas to get back to Tony's, not be stranded there.
All she had to do now, is pretend nothing was wrong....

If she went home on the 15th of June, like George said, well it all happened on the 16th, in the afternoon. Caylee might have fallen asleep in the car seat and she drugged her with chloroform to make it last a little longer.... and so on....

If you don't believe Zanaida took her, which I don't, it has to have gone that way, imo.
Got to go, I'm gonna be sick!

I work for a Photography Instructor at a college - although I mainly deal with digital, we also offer traditional film and dark room developing and techniques. I asked him about the chloroform the other day and he stated it was used about 30 years ago but not any longer in the developing of film.

Also, my guess would be that the photos you receive from rides would all be digitally taken and digitally produced.

Good point. I just wonder tho, with the sort of criminal mind Casey exhibits,
and with her access to backstage areas at Universal, she may have come across an old bottle stashed somewhere in a cupboard, and then did an internet search on its use. Just a thought.

Wow...jomasano...good, detailed theory..I agree with the premise that Caylee accidentally died and she did something with her body..Up until now I discounted thinking that she burned her (I dont like typing this), but maybe thats how KC is dealing with this...By knowing she "Creamated" her and she is not laying around somewhere. In her psychotoc mind..shes just "gone" poof....case closed.

I already wondered about the gas cans and the possibility that KC used the gas to 'cremate' Caylee but....I googled it and from what I read, it would take a long time and a lot of gas to cremate a body. Apparently gas would burn at a lower temp than crematoriums use. Still, I do believe it could have happened. Or that at least an attempt could have been made.
The only thing that stymies me on that is, where could a fire have been made? Surely someone would have noticed a bonfire.

I already wondered about the gas cans and the possibility that KC used the gas to 'cremate' Caylee but....I googled it and from what I read, it would take a long time and a lot of gas to cremate a body. Apparently gas would burn at a lower temp than crematoriums use. Still, I do believe it could have happened. Or that at least an attempt could have been made.
The only thing that stymies me on that is, where could a fire have been made? Surely someone would have noticed a bonfire.

Thats true..someone should have noticed a burning in a remote area..I didnt know it took a long time to burn a body with gas (ick). I know up here in my state we had a guy kill a young lady and he did burn her body..not sure of the details..just a thought..would chloroform be an accellerant?

Turbo, the grandparents originally agreed w/FBI to take the poly...it was moments later when LEE heard it that HE stopped it for all of them. NO POLYGRAPHS. That is what I felt was soooooooooo interesting.

I don't have a link..........I am just saying that is rather standard procedure to polygraph the witnesses if they plan on using them in court. Most witnesses have no objection as they have nothing to hide.

I don't understand why the Anthony's refused a polygraph. They evidently do have something to hide or they would have gladly taken it to find their grandaughter. I don't know any grandparent who wouldn't if it would help. That tells me there is a LOT more to this whole thing than we have any idea about.

I am sure DS and all the witnesses have been interviewed, but they are not releasing the info yet. My guess is there is some very damaging information they are saving for court proceedings. I did read where Tony and his roomates told Caylee that the apartment was not an appropriate place for Caylee. (in other words don't bring her here) which I felt showed a lot of maturity on their part.

Maybe after the big fight Kc was going to use the chloroform on her parents but didnt get the chance..I dont know..its reaching I know..but nothing in this fiasco makes any sense and I need a 12 step program to get ot off my mind!

IMO...The rift between the parents started on the 9th. KC took Caylee and decided to "move out". She makes up a big lie about how her parents are having a fight and it's not a good environment for the baby. This lie is to get her friends to let her move in with them. It doesn't take long for her to realize that towing a baby around in partyland isn't so good, so she starts taking the baby back to C and Gs for the night. She can't tell her friends that the grandparents are watching the baby because it wouldn't go with the sympathy lie so she makes up the Zenaida lie. This also explains the work lie. She's actually going to the grandparents home in the morning. A bigger fight breaks out on the 15th. Probably about her spending the nights out. She decides that the best way to get out of the mess with her parents and her friends is to get rid of the baby. After she gets rid of the "problem" she continues with the Zenaida lie to her friends and starts using that lie on her parents.

Personaly I do not think that the chloroform had anything to do with Caylee's death. I think Casey was involved in cooking meth. That would help to explain why she was stealing so much money, to buy supplies and equipment and to pay people to steal ephedrine. The chloroform spilled in her trunk while she was taking it to the cooking house. This would also explain the searches for chloroform on her computer, where to buy it and possible how to clean up a spill. I still think that Cayle died from exsposure to the fumes or do to an accident at the cook house and Casey put her in the trunk until she could figure out what to do.

So to wrap it all up the chloroform was the result of a spill before Caylee died. Then Caylee's body was put in the trunk until Casey could come up with a plan of what to do.

PorkChop.
Meth is cheap to make.

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss:

Inquiiringmindz, You're absolutely right! I taught Photography at UCSD....here in San Diego........Chloroform hasn't been used for YEARS!
Good Lord, I'm probably be DEAD with all those hours I spent in a dark room.......like sometimes 6 hours.
I'm still here! LOL.........:woohoo:

xxxxxxxxoo
mama

Turbo, the grandparents originally agreed w/FBI to take the poly...it was moments later when LEE heard it that HE stopped it for all of them. NO POLYGRAPHS. That is what I felt was soooooooooo interesting.

karenmano
Polygraphs don't mean a thing. Not admissable in court.
Useless!

xxxxxxxxxxooo
mama
xxxxxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors