Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had considered the accident theory...it made sense considering how much time KC spent on cell phone, etc., and how curious a 2yo can be...
Yes if it was an accident she could have panicked...
BUT.....at some point the loving mother can't just leave her baby in a garbage bag by the side of the road...it would eat you up inside....at some point a loving daughter can't look at her parents from her prison cell and see the obvious pain and worry in their faces week in and week out and not put their misery to an end.....at some point, when one is charged with FIRST DEGREE MURDER, a rational invidual might realize, hey, I should just come clean and tell the truth and yes, I will probably be charged with abuse of a corpse and filing a false police report, but in light of the situation that I've already lost the most important thing in the universe, hopefully the judge will show me some compassion, and with credit for time served, I could still be out of prison before age 30.

We often think of profiling in terms of criminal profiling, but in fact, there are patterns to the ways all of us behave. Although we all live in far flung places here on WS, we've all sadly heard stories on the local news about a parent whose child dies in a household accident. And yes, often times the child is not being supervised at the time, that's why they are called accidents! In all these cases, regardless of income, education level, race, nationality, etc., they called 911.

I've heard of two cases with local ties where the parents/guardians did not report the child missing for a lengthy period of time. One was Rilya Wilson, whose guardian claimed that Florida DCS took the child away, which was later confirmed NOT to be true. (Rilya's biomom here in Ohio had lost custody and was not even aware she was missing.) The other case, was Riley Ann Sawyers, whose mother and stepfather were later implicated in her death (Her grandparents lived here in Ohio and the mother had told them some nutty stories about her whereabouts). I'd say KC's actions more closely resemble the perps in these cases, IMHO.

I think I m going crazy personally. And I think I need to step back from it all.

There are just too many instances of circumstantial evidence that point to a premeditated crime for this to have been any sort of accident IMHO. The computer searches about chloroform, household weapons, how to break a neck, etc. are just too coincidental. I keep hearing in my mind the first converstion between CA and KC from jail - the one where KC tells CA that she "enjoyed her little cameo" or something to that effect. The snide, hateful way that KC spoke to CA is very revealing IMHO of a sinister, hateful, spiteful underside to KC that few people ever saw. I think the fight between KC and CA lit the fuse to that smoldering monster that has always lived inside KC and she rushed head-long into plans that were not yet complete, but were none the less carried out. My mind isn't ready to delve into the specifics of how the duct tape ended up on little Caylee's mouth, but I am certain it was not there to contain postmortem fluids - a third garbage bag would have been more effective and easier to apply than duct tape to your decomposing daughter's mouth. :mad:

You're right, Reannan, and let's not forget "Waste, huge waste"

I urge any parent of young children to look into getting the straps available to secure a tv in place, to prevent injuries to little ones

off-topic, but this is so important. my neighbor's 4 yr old son was killed by a tv falling on him. KC's tv is extremely big and high for the furniture it is on. I recently strapped all our tall/heavy items (tv, armoire, etc)because my daughters dresser tipped over and scared the (&@# out of me.

As far as this as a theory, I dont know. It has some good points but I would probably expect there to be broken bones, which Dr G said today there are not.

Honestly, these icons show me she was very narcissistic and she was hell bent on becoming famous. It looks like she thought she would set this up as a kidnapping and she would be the poor, grieving mother who would be on TV and get a book deal etc. I don't think she cared about Caylee at all. She only cared about herself. Like in the jailhouse interviews when she has her parents wrapped up in her she is laughing and saying, I ate this and I ate that today. Never poor Caylee I hope they are feeding her etc!!!!

Examining the evidence that was released to date, I could not conclude premeditated murder. I concluded an accidental death with an incredibly callous cover-up.

Is it possible for an accidental death - such as an unattended child drowning in a swimming pool - to be considered a homicide by the medical examiner? If so, why would the ME not simply list accidental death?

All that said, the ME said murder and she has far more information than I, so I have to believe it was murder and not an accident. This despite me not seeing it.

Question for those on this thread that still lean towards the accident theory -

If it wasn't pre-meditated murder, please explain 1) the computer searches 3 months before disappearance for "neck-breaking, chloroform, and shovel". 2) the duct tape wrapped around the whole skull, not just over the mouth.

Thanks!

Perhaps the duct tape was on the wrists/ankles/arms/legs as well?

I'm sorry folks, but there is NOTHING about KC's behavior that suggests an accident or fear of her mother.

No 911 Call
No mourning
Hard partying
Stealing
Lying
Body dumped like a piece of garbage

There is EVERYTHING about KC's behavior and the ensuing realities to say this was a spiteful, premeditated, psychopathic act of unforgivable cruelty.

Examining the evidence that was released to date, I could not conclude premeditated murder. I concluded an accidental death with an incredibly callous cover-up.

Is it possible for an accidental death - such as an unattended child drowning in a swimming pool - to be considered a homicide by the medical examiner? If so, why would the ME not simply list accidental death?

All that said, the ME said murder and she has far more information than I, so I have to believe it was murder and not an accident. This despite me not seeing it.

IMO..I dunno...I think its a better game plan to say homicide and set the standard higher for prosecution....(although they have to prove it) why let them off the hook and say accidential drowning or and give the defense the upper hand to have that to fall back on...if they fall short of proving homicide the jury can decide accidential..

My gameplan..go for it....put DP on the table...get all the players lined up and charged...then if they fall short, they have murder 2 to fall back to, or even neglibable homicide and throw in the aggravated child abuse (caylee was last seen in the care custody and control of KC) and check charges on seperate docket...she'll still get min 20 yrs..and thats almost 7 years in prison for every year of Caylees life.

I'm sorry folks, but there is NOTHING about KC's behavior that suggests an accident or fear of her mother.

No 911 Call
No mourning
Hard partying
Stealing
Lying

There is EVERYTHING about KC's behavior and the ensuing realities to say this was a spiteful, premeditated, psychopathic act of unforgivable cruelty.

Ouch! brutal Thelma! :) true but rough lol. Your post is a good wake up call but some of these folks are hurting pretty badly after all the news and I think are just kind of wish-hoping that they can make the accident theory fit because it would be just a bit easier to swallow.

Unfortunately, I think they will change their thinking in time. It's just so hard for all of us in different stages of grief - some are in the anger, some in denial, some already have made it to acceptance and still others are bargaining in any way they can...

Your points are well founded - you forgot the 3 months earlier computer searches for neck breaking, chloroform, shovel, etc...!!! The posters on this thread are bouncing around lots of theories even though they don't always sound plausible, doing this has uncovered a LOT of info on the case and is very effective...

:blowkiss:

I want to ask a question that may seem incredibly insensitive to some, I assure you it is not my intention.

If Caylee drowned in the pool, wouldn't her ability to control bodily "functions" ceased to exist after she died? That being said, I'm wondering if the consistency of the products of such a failure would be such that it would remain in her clothing/pull-up/diaper or would it have been loose enough to contaminate the pool water.

As I said, I'm not trying to be craste or insensitive, it just makes me wonder because if it was an accidental drowning and the answer to my question is the latter - then wouldn't the grandparents have noticed that the water was tainted? I guess it's a question for anyone with information about the "particulars" in the stages of death.

I apologize in advance if this offended anyone.

Cocoamom,

It was a little brutal, and I didn't mean to hurt or insult anyone. I am in constant admiration of the "discoveries" made here.

I'm furious and unforgiving of KC, and I guess it showed.:blowkiss:

If it wasn't pre-meditated murder, please explain 1) the computer searches 3 months before disappearance for "neck-breaking, chloroform, and shovel". 2) the duct tape wrapped around the whole skull, not just over the mouth.

Thanks!

Hey CCM...you know I always respect your opinion :)

I posted thoughts on her computer searches here. Please let me know your opinion of my analysis.

Ouch! brutal Thelma! :) true but rough lol. Your post is a good wake up call but some of these folks are hurting pretty badly after all the news and I think are just kind of wish-hoping that they can make the accident theory fit because it would be just a bit easier to swallow.

Unfortunately, I think they will change their thinking in time. It's just so hard for all of us in different stages of grief - some are in the anger, some in denial, some already have made it to acceptance and still others are bargaining in any way they can...

Your points are well founded - you forgot the 3 months earlier computer searches for neck breaking, chloroform, shovel, etc...!!! The posters on this thread are bouncing around lots of theories even though they don't always sound plausible, doing this has uncovered a LOT of info on the case and is very effective...

:blowkiss:

Bold is mine - you hit the nail on the head..:blowkiss:

I posted thoughts on her computer searches here. Please let me know your opinion of my analysis.

I just read them ! excellent deductions there I think ! (makes me feel better anyway)

"If Caylee drowned in the pool, wouldn't her ability to control bodily "functions" ceased to exist after she died? That being said, I'm wondering if the consistency of the products of such a failure would be such that it would remain in her clothing/pull-up/diaper or would it have been loose enough to contaminate the pool water."

Yes, people do lose control of bowels and bladder after death - but not always right away for the bowels. So, and not to be gross here - but facts are facts - when I worked in a hospital many years ago and someone would die, the nurses would use a Kotex pad to "stuff" the person so the bowel content didn't leak out during transport to the hospital morgue.

(I was young - and I was shocked, to say the least, but they said they had to do this!)

I want to ask a question that may seem incredibly insensitive to some, I assure you it is not my intention.

If Caylee drowned in the pool, wouldn't her ability to control bodily "functions" ceased to exist after she died? That being said, I'm wondering if the consistency of the products of such a failure would be such that it would remain in her clothing/pull-up/diaper or would it have been loose enough to contaminate the pool water.

As I said, I'm not trying to be craste or insensitive, it just makes me wonder because if it was an accidental drowning and the answer to my question is the latter - then wouldn't the grandparents have noticed that the water was tainted? I guess it's a question for anyone with information about the "particulars" in the stages of death.

I apologize in advance if this offended anyone.

I would have to agree with you. Lots of people lose the contents of their bowel and bladder upon death. In drowing, there is usually vomit too.

If you look up Andrea Yates's case, you can find a pretty horrid description of what that tub looked like after all 5 kids had been drowned. I believe it is in the prosecutor's closing statement. Vomit, feces, etc.

I am leaning away from drowning by accident. I'm beginning to think of shaken baby, (she was not too old for that) or smothering.

I don't think it was an accident, though. If it were an accident and a cover-up, you would think KC would sing like a bird as soon as she was charged with a crime that could sentence her to death or put her behind bars for life.

After listening to Dr. G's comments, again, and again...I noticed she carefully worded the no ante mortem trauma. She never mentioned peri or post mortem trauma. Peri mortem trauma occurs at or around the time of death. The difference in the peri and ante is that ante mortem trauma will show signs of healing and peri mortem trauma doesn't show signs of healing---thus happening at or around the time of death.

All that to say, that I wouldn't be shocked to learn that there is some peri mortem trauma present---thus the reason for Dr. G's careful and concise wording. Peri mortem trauma would certainly help identify homicide vs accidental death.

Just throwing it out there....

Thanks!

Yes.

No 911 Call
No mourning
Hard partying
Stealing
Lying

Not to mention, have y'll heard how she speaks to her mother? If she was that cowered by Cindy, she would never speak to her in that manner.

It's too big a coincidence in my opinion. If it had just been the chloroform, maybe. The neck breaking and shovel searches,no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico