Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ...... when the police were digging in the Anthony backyard - did they discover any site that had been recently dug?? Because they could tell if that was the case....

ok ...... when the police were digging in the Anthony backyard - did they discover any site that had been recently dug?? Because they could tell if that was the case....

i don't know, i can see what i can find, i don't know if it was released.

i don't know, i can see what i can find, i don't know if it was released.

Thanks - but don't go to any trouble. It was just a thought I had. I'm newer to this case than most and I just can't believe how God awful just up and killing this little girl is!!!! How does someone do that?? Jesus!!

KC's manipulation, mooching off her parents for so long, partying? them getting tired of taking care of her. her stealing? idk. but KC was far from the perfect child. they were probably tired her antics and decided to give her tough love. who knows what she could have done, stolen something that sent them over the edge.

YES!!! I feel this was exactly it, regarding the tough love thing..once Casey crossed the line of actually STEALING from her own Grandfather's account from his nursing home..Cindy's Mom, demanded justice, yet Cindy was again willing to cover for Casey's "mistruths." :confused:

Therein lies the whole basis for the June 15 fight, (Cindy choking the Perp) Cindy simply could not handle the fact that Casey was getting more and more out of control.... leaving, coming, going...with little Caylee in tow, with NO real explanation, of when, where, who.... and/or if they would be back soon.

I would be a basket case, not knowing!

I'm a Nan of 11 yr. old. In this day and age... NOOOOOOOOO Way would he be out of my sight EVER..not for one second.

OT, but I'm sure most of us grew up in an area where we could run the streets playing hide and seek, kickball and such, for hours after school. We all knew when the street lights came on it was pretty much time to head on back to the house, if not sooner. Those were the days my friends..

YES!!! I feel this was exactly it, regarding the tough love thing..once Casey crossed the line of actually STEALING from her own Grandfather's account from his nursing home..Cindy's Mom, demanded justice, yet Cindy was again willing to cover for Casey's "mistruths." :confused:

Therein lies the whole basis for the June 15 fight, (Cindy choking the Perp) Cindy simply could not handle the fact that Casey was getting more and more out of control.... leaving, coming, going...with little Caylee in tow, with NO real explanation, of when, where, who.... and/or if they would be back soon.

I would be a basket case, not knowing!

I'm a Nan of 11 yr. old. In this day and age... NOOOOOOOOO Way would he be out of my sight EVER..not for one second.

OT, but I'm sure most of us grew up in an area where we could run the streets playing hide and seek, kickball and such, for hours after school. We all knew when the street lights came on it was pretty much time to head on back to the house, if not sooner. Those were the days my friends..

I am wondeing if CA is not one of those people who go off the deep end quickly and GA is/is not telling her stuff to help keep her sane. I don't think she is a very stable person. I remember in one of the police tapes he said something about telling CA "yes, its the pizza". I don't think their marriage is super stable right now, and hasn't been for a while. (there was a divorce filed back in 2005 by GA) I have never seen the two of them lovey. He doesn't seem to comfort her just "protects" her in media shots. I think he loves her but isn't in love with her and is was trying to protect her from the truth. I think he has thought in the back of his mind that KC was quite capable the whole time, again from the police tapes.

They have a very strange family dynamic in that household.

If in fact it is the book in the photograph...Does anyone have any ideas as to why KC would place the book with Caylee??? Why not the doll?

In the imaginary phone call from "Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey said she received on July 15th after she went "missing", Casey stated that "Zenaida" "let" her talk to Caylee and Caylee was telling her about a new book Zanny had gotten her to read. Someone feel free to correct me if I am remembering the specifics incorrectly. ;)

"'Hi, Mommy?' Casey said, 'Put an adult on the phone Caylee.' The phone went dead."

Blah blah lie *cough* blah lie lie lie / expire

So some posters are speculating Casey included the book in her lie about the phone call because she knew she had left a book with Caylee's body, and if it was found it would surely prove she was telling the truth all along!

*crickets*

:rolleyes:

In the imaginary phone call from "Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey said she received on July 15th after she went "missing", Casey stated that "Zenaida" "let" her talk to Caylee and Caylee was telling her about a new book Zanny had gotten her to read. Someone feel free to correct me if I am remembering the specifics incorrectly. ;)

"'Hi, Mommy?' Casey said, 'Put an adult on the phone Caylee.' The phone went dead."

So some posters are speculating Casey included the book in her lie about the phone call because she knew she had left a book with Caylee's body, and if it was found it would surely prove she was telling the truth all along!

*crickets*

I agree with this 100%, I have said all along that she set it up to look like a kidnapping to support her story. She had 31 days to do this. I think many of the pings in that area were her going back and setting up the scene as she though of stuff. There were hours of Dead Time on the phone between June 16-19 lots of time to dump things during that time. She dropped hints to LE, her brother, her mother and I think she wanted that body found sooner.

I really respect your posts on here. By far and above, your posts have seemed to be "thought out." I really like your analysis of the computer usage on the June the 16th and in March regarding Casey's computer search going from a Myspace page to a google search.
From those points several scenarios could have happened:
1. on the 16th she got busy on the net..(as shown in the documentation and fine work by JWG analysis) Caylee got naked and jumped in the pool and drowned(ladder out of place and dogs hit here).... she panicked and could not bear CA's wrath and figured she would lie her way out (fight with Cindy as reported to LE and noted love/hate relationship) and put her in the backyard till the 17th and moved her to the trunk till the 18th(decomposition evidence) or (based upon on any possible toxicology reports)... (snipped)

...I do not believe these scenarios happened:
xanax or cholorform as a babysitter... xanax is addictive and Cindy would have noticed something going on with Caylee's behavior if this was going on a regular basis and on June 15th.. that definitely does not appear to be a kiddo that has recently been given any powerful drugs on a regular basis. No evidence supporting this.. no reciepts no prescription.. just a couple of comments about using it to party with. LE appeared to remove a pillow from the home.. no LE documentation or line of questioning regarding Xanex.

cholorform - I think Caylee would not have been a healthy little girl that we see in the day before video if Casey was knocking her out on a regular basis so she could party.

I do not think she died in a hot car... Casey spent the night of the 15th with her parents per the pings and Caylee was gone by the time she went to Tone's on the afternoon of the 16th. No evidence currently points to he being in a parking lot somewhere(where did she go to the driveway?)...

(respectfully snipped, bold mine) ITA (esp w bolded)

She probably put the book to try and frame the make believe babysitter, because she said the last time she talked to caylee she was fine and reading books w/ZG. She didnt leave the doll b/c she doesnt care.

(snipped) ITA w mentioning book (CYB "cover your butt")

I agree with this 100%, I have said all along that she set it up to look like a kidnapping to support her story. She had 31 days to do this. I think many of the pings in that area were her going back and setting up the scene as she though of stuff. There were hours of Dead Time on the phone between June 16-19 lots of time to dump things during that time. She dropped hints to LE, her brother, her mother and I think she wanted that body found sooner.

I don't think there is any longer a doubt in anyone's mind that KC staged a kidnapping. Where I (and a very few others) part w most is that until proven otherwise during trial by the totality of evidence, I'm still willing to allow it may have been negligence--quite possibly culpable negligence--which staging was intended to conceal. JWG, it's getting lonely out here... JMO

I originally thought this was some super complicated, well thought out diabolical plan. The more we have seen the more I think Casey didn't plan a thing, made up the nanny kidnapping story when Lee asked her who took her, and did the absolute least amount of labor needed at every single step.

Examining the evidence that was released to date, I could not conclude premeditated murder. I concluded an accidental death with an incredibly callous cover-up.

Is it possible for an accidental death - such as an unattended child drowning in a swimming pool - to be considered a homicide by the medical examiner? If so, why would the ME not simply list accidental death?

All that said, the ME said murder and she has far more information than I, so I have to believe it was murder and not an accident. This despite me not seeing it.

You've taken the words right from my... keyboard. Have been thinking precisely this since ME declared it a homicide, ie she'd better know an awful lot that we don't. (Am hearing it could be 2010 before trial likely gets underway...sigh) JMO

:waitasec:

Here's a thought. There is no soft tissue left, so we can't know that. We know KC did not break any of Caylee's bones. However, we don't know if she caused soft-tissue or organ damage. For example, punching Caylee in the stomach to cause internal bleeding. Just pondering.

The choroform could actually not be related to the death, just something KC did to drug Caylee for partying.

Personally, I think the choroform was to kill off both GA and CA as well as Caylee.

What if KC couldn't take it anymore? What if she actually wanted Caylee found? What if she took clothes bag and dumped it closer to side of road, hoping it would aid in someone finding Caylee? Then she wouldn't be waking up in night sweats anymore, and she could just say "What? How can that be? I thought she was with the nanny?" It would have looked a lot less suspicious (at least initially in KC POV) that she hadn't reported her missing since at this point no one suspects anything amiss, and she's already stated to many people that the child was with the nanny. Of course eventually, GA and CA still get the notice from the tow company about the smelly car, and eventually her story unravels, but I don't think KC thought of that. Like her icons say she thought pretty girls who lie well could get away with anything.

(respectfully snipped) I believe the anxiety would have to be over the top until her desperate cover-up, and her daughter's remains, were discovered... it would have to propel even the most stoic of narcissists into some sort of manic episode (guess that belonged on psych thread.) I saw there's a thread entirely devoted to whether she did in fact hope for a rapid discovery but briefly in hindsight yes it seems likely KC did dispose of Caylee's remains in what she believed would be this easily discoverable location--not anticipating Faye, nor three feet of water within weeks. I don't believe the staging went beyond what occurred at the scene or was necessary to conceal her negligence--some are making this more complicated than it usually is. JMO

*crickets*

Do you also remember when KC said "Zanny let her speak to Caylee"? If she's going with this kidnap story, why would she let the nanny put Caylee on the phone without questioning her about their whereabouts. And at the end of the conversation she say's "Caylee put an adult on the phone" appearing to be concerned now and wants to talk to an adult. Paleeeze.

It is going to be interesting to find out where this gaff or duct tape was placed on the head. Someone mentioned in a post that placing tape all over the skull was more indicative of a kidnapping than tape on the mouth. (I am cringing as I type this) because a real kidnapping would probably have tape around the head , not just on the mouth. I don't know what the source of this information was , but they said that movies are more likely to show just tape on the mouth..(sometimes as a warning "keep your mouth shut" these are my words not any other poster.

Do you also remember when KC said "Zanny let her speak to Caylee"? If she's going with this kidnap story, why would she let the nanny put Caylee on the phone without questioning her about their whereabouts. And at the end of the conversation she say's "Caylee put an adult on the phone" appearing to be concerned now and wants to talk to an adult. Paleeeze.

I interpret this as another weak attempt by KC to establish Caylee's wellbeing at the latest stage possible again to simply further distance herself from Caylee's death--and perhaps to try to justify why she hadn't panicked nor ever contacted authorities. JMO

Personally, I think the choroform was to kill off both GA and CA as well as Caylee.

(respectfully snipped) I, too, have considered whether some of the searches (ie household weapons, neckbreaking, chloroform etc) may have been fueled by a fantasy (or plot) against her mother (vs Caylee) perhaps even at a time when GA wasn't in the picture. It is difficult to know whether KC's lies to AH re inheriting her parents' house and the invitation to move in w her eg was simply a fantasy or something w which KC intended at one point to follow thru... and if so, exactly how KC intended to accomplish her ends. Btw at that time from all reports KC had given AH every indication that Caylee was to also be living there at the A home w them. JMO

There was an indentation in the backyard that George did not recall having seen before.
George limed the yard shortly thereafter.

Question for those on this thread that still lean towards the accident theory -

If it wasn't pre-meditated murder, please explain 1) the computer searches 3 months before disappearance for "neck-breaking, chloroform, and shovel". 2) the duct tape wrapped around the whole skull, not just over the mouth.

Thanks!

Another question for those who entertain the notion that this was an accident-:eek::eek:

If this was a father or male in jail, with the evidence, facts, and behavioral history available, would you still toy around with the accidental death theory?
I do not get AT ALL the inclination to turn Casey and her family into hapless, witless victims. I also do not want anybody to try to explain it to me, thank you very much.
:bang::bang::bang:

Another question for those who entertain the notion that this was an accident-:eek::eek:

If this was a father or male in jail, with the evidence, facts, and behavioral history available, would you still toy around with the accidental death theory?
I do not get AT ALL the inclination to turn Casey and her family into hapless, witless victims. I also do not want anybody to try to explain it to me, thank you very much.
:bang::bang::bang:

Last I knew everyone here was entitled to their opinion (that's the "O" in JMO... smile) and allowed to express it freely--whether it's consistent w your's, or not. Merry Christmas everyone. JMO

:blowkiss:

For the record, and speaking strictly for myself, I have never misrepresented KC as a "victim." Only avoided any rush to judgment while awaiting totality of evidence at trial and before claiming to have all the facts. Don't hate... lol JMO

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member