Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have any theory as to motive. Nothing really sits right with me. But, one thing I'm pretty convinced of- whatever happened resulted out of anger, whether it was negligent homicide or intentional murder. I believe Casey was consumed by so much anger that she couldn't see straight. IMO, murder is the act of an irrational being. And something made her detach from reality afterwards. I believe in her own mind, she doesn't think it was her fault, that her rage was not of her making. When it subsided, she began pretending it never happened. Her stories are outrageous. There is no foresight there, except her attempt to cover up what she'd already done. I don't see that reality has ever kicked in for her. Yes, she may have been willing to talk early on, but JB put the kabosh on that. I don't think he quite realizes that the more he feeds into her bs by perpetuating the stories, the less likely this girl will ever accept responsibility for what she's done. She'll be forever damaged goods IMHO.
Hopefully, one day as she sits out the rest of her life behind bars, she'll have a revelation as to the cataclysmic nature of her actions.

I personally think that GA was telling the truth (I know.I know) about seeing them on the 16th. At first I had my doubts but I think at the time of that interview GA was trying to help LE not mislead them, he just wanted his granddaughter back. And I then found out that the neighbors heard someone in their pool on the 16th of June. If they left the night of the 15th, who was in the pool on the 16th?
You see, something very well may have happened on the 16th...just think GA's story may have been an attempt to draw LE away from the house.

KC had a host of people that she stayed with when not at home. (JG, tony, amy etc. ) Do any of them say she was with them on the night of the 15th?

KC had a host of people that she stayed with when not at home. (JG, tony, amy etc. ) Do any of them say she was with them on the night of the 15th?
Casey's pings put her in the area of her parents' home IIRC.

Casey's pings put her in the area of her parents' home IIRC.
You're right and so she was either at home or very close by, on the phone from shortly after 7pm until after 3am. MOO

Impatient Redhead,
ITA with your line of thinking on Casey's initial internet searches. I think that she wanted to be rid of Caylee and some ideas went through her mind which prompted the various keyword searches but the seed was only planted at that time, it wasn't a firm decision of "I'm going to do this." As time went on, the more she viewed Caylee as an inconvenience in her plans to be with Tony, her parents taking a firmer stance in trying to make her step up to the responsibility of being a parent - that seed began to grow more and more until she finally just 'did it'. Whether it started as drugging the child and placing her in the trunk or Casey just murdered her in a fit of rage, I think the final result was inevitable once Casey allowed herself to even fathom taking Caylee's life. I fully believe it was premeditated, just not well thought out - Casey just needed a "reason" (in her mind) to finally do it. I doubt she put much thought into disposing the body - she just figured she'd "wing it" like everything else she does in life. I am sure she put more time into figuring what special dinner to cook for Tony & his roommate that night than she did on the entire issue of Caylee's death and the repercussions of her (Casey's) actions. JMO

Another question for those who entertain the notion that this was an accident-:eek::eek:

If this was a father or male in jail, with the evidence, facts, and behavioral history available, would you still toy around with the accidental death theory?
I do not get AT ALL the inclination to turn Casey and her family into hapless, witless victims. I also do not want anybody to try to explain it to me, thank you very much.
:bang::bang::bang:

Amen! I think people are trying to wrap their head around something that normal, non-homicidal human beings simply cannot. To admit that it was not an accident and premeditated is simply too horrible for one to believe.

The big problem I have with the accidental theories.... even if it was an accident, how could she party and get a beautiful life tattoo?If I accidentally killed my daughter I would suicidal and definitely not in the mood to party. Searches on the computer? Lie after lie.

Even without any of the other evidence, Casey's demeanor during her interviews with LE & her family has led me to believe she is guilty. She is so robotic and devoid of emotion like a script in a movie except I don't find her very good at acting sincere. The fact that she could walk the cops through Universal Studios, knowing full well she had no "office" or "boss" to show them, stop midway down the hallway and say that she didn't really work there after all, amazes me. Then after all the lies they confronted her with, she STILL had the audacity to say "but I AM telling the truth about Zanny...." and she could look them in the eyes while doing so. I guess this doesn't really belong under theories about what happened to Caylee thread - perhaps under the "vent about the case thread" would be a better spot for it! I just can't see anyone buying her lies and I think the jury will see through them completely, regardless of how the defense spins the circumstances. moo

I don't really have any theory as to motive. Nothing really sits right with me. But, one thing I'm pretty convinced of- whatever happened resulted out of anger, whether it was negligent homicide or intentional murder. I believe Casey was consumed by so much anger that she couldn't see straight. IMO, murder is the act of an irrational being. And something made her detach from reality afterwards. I believe in her own mind, she doesn't think it was her fault, that her rage was not of her making. When it subsided, she began pretending it never happened. Her stories are outrageous. There is no foresight there, except her attempt to cover up what she'd already done. I don't see that reality has ever kicked in for her. Yes, she may have been willing to talk early on, but JB put the kabosh on that. I don't think he quite realizes that the more he feeds into her bs by perpetuating the stories, the less likely this girl will ever accept responsibility for what she's done. She'll be forever damaged goods IMHO.
Hopefully, one day as she sits out the rest of her life behind bars, she'll have a revelation as to the cataclysmic nature of her actions.
You have expressed this horrible situation so clearly. The only hope of rehabilitation is IF her attorney had acted with concern for her deranged mental capacities, & had counseling as well as preparation to face the reality. It won't happen now. The dream team have no concern about her mental health,just smoke & mirrors. Who is paying them.?

I have never believed him. I believe that was a "script" him and CA made up to cover up for the big fight the night before.

I think George was flatout lying when he said that he saw KC & Caylee on the 16th.

He remembers way to much detail about that day & there was no reason for him to pay attention to exactly what Caylee was wearing because as he said "it was just a normal day" & this was over a month later.

Anyway, when he told Greta Van S. the story I thought he was lying - Don't know exactly what it was but I didn't believe him then & I certainly don't believe him now

You have expressed this horrible situation so clearly. The only hope of rehabilitation is IF her attorney had acted with concern for her deranged mental capacities, & had counseling as well as preparation to face the reality. It won't happen now. The dream team have no concern about her mental health,just smoke & mirrors. Who is paying them.?
I'm glad you mentioned rehabilitation because as of now I don't see that ever happening.

ETA: Good question...info that JB said would be kept between him and his client. (I think it was JB that said that...oh, TMI!!)

I think George was flatout lying when he said that he saw KC & Caylee on the 16th.

He remembers way to much detail about that day & there was no reason for him to pay attention to exactly what Caylee was wearing because as he said "it was just a normal day" & this was over a month later.

Anyway, when he told Greta Van S. the story I thought he was lying - Don't know exactly what it was but I didn't believe him then & I certainly don't believe him now
Everyone should watch the last Larry King Live interview. He couldn't even look up, and had difficulty finishing the statement (personally, I think he was choking on his words). Cindy had to do it for him. Isn't that special?

Let me ask this question-
What about the A's neighbors hearing someone in the pool on June 16th? If KC and Caylee were gone the night of the 15th like so many suggest, then who did the neighbors hear in the pool on the 16th? Are some people suggesting that the neighbors are lying as well? I am confused.

What about the A's neighbors hearing someone in the pool on June 16th? If KC and Caylee were gone the night of the 15th like so many suggest, then who did the neighbors hear in the pool on the 16th? Are some people suggesting that the neighbors are lying as well? I am confused.
What time of day on the 16th did the neighbors hear someone in the pool? I do think there's a good possibility Casey was back at the house after George went to work and before Cindy got home. MOO

I've posted this before. It is a known fact that with the majority of premeditated murders--the body disposal is often not part of the plan and overlooked by the murderer. They plan everything but that.
Very interesting. It seems strange that someone would murder someone at all, of course, but to do it without a plan for afterward just blows my mind. What do they think is going to happen? Makes me think Casey is very arrogant for thinking that it would just somehow work out, but IMO that's what she did.

Something I can't figure out is if she and Cindy had the fight on the night of the 15th and Casey stormed out in a rage with Caylee, what was she doing the rest of that night? No one has said where she and Caylee stayed that night? Makes me wonder if she didn't kill Caylee sometime during the night, maybe in the car, and then just brought the body back to the house the next day to try to do something with it. As opposed to steaming all night and then bringing Caylee back to the house in the morning to kill her.

Can you provide a link so I can check it out? Please?

What time of day on the 16th did the neighbors hear someone in the pool? I do think there's a good possibility Casey was back at the house after George went to work and before Cindy got home. MOO

Was the neighbor/pool thing ever confirmed? I know Rick mentions it in the emails with Cindy, but I've never heard anything verified on that..

One of the problems I'm having is that I've only heard Casey MAD once, in her jail call. I've read/heard of her crying (to Tony when he threatened to not come back, or about Brandon), and being cool/cold, and the many pics and videos of her being happy and smiling. Her friends don't report of her having a temper, no one mentions a fight. It seems the only people maybe that could have seen that side of her is her family, and they ain't talkin!

If the prosecution is going to go with a story of her intentionally killing her, I think they need to come up with someone that can talk about her temper.

Someone on Nancy Grace said 'Casey lives her life 10 minutes at a time'.

If you've ever dealt with a sociopath, this is the perfect description of who they are and how they live. Their behavior at a given point in time can be driven by many things: rage, laziness, power-seeking. But every action is separated from all other actions done in the past.

So, for example, Casey could have been acting as a 'good mother' when people were watching and a negligent or angry mom when no one was around.

Sociopaths live in the moment. They have no coherent self and invent themselves to satisfy their needs in that moment. If lying relieves the stress of accusations, they lie. If stealing gets the money they need right now, they steal. If having a kid gets their parents to support them, they'll have a kid.

Whatever Casey did to her daughter was done in a moment when no one was watching. It satisfied whatever need she felt at that moment. If Caylee drowned in the pool, it's because her mom needed to talk on the phone just then. If she was locked in a trunk, it was because Casey needed to be alone with her boyfriend that evening.

This is how they think and behave.

It's beyond understanding.

Amen! I think people are trying to wrap their head around something that normal, non-homicidal human beings simply cannot. To admit that it was not an accident and premeditated is simply too horrible for one to believe.

The big problem I have with the accidental theories.... even if it was an accident, how could she party and get a beautiful life tattoo?If I accidentally killed my daughter I would suicidal and definitely not in the mood to party. Searches on the computer? Lie after lie.

I vote for Gangsta Kitty doin a little bit of interrogating. That face, those eyes, that tapping paw, yeah, for sure, Gangsta Kitty would get Casey to talk some truth real quick.
:bow:

Happy New Year Everybody!!:Banane48:

You're right and so she was either at home or very close by, on the phone from shortly after 7pm until after 3am. MOO

Maybe just over at the Black Lagoon, roasting marshmallows with Caylee. You know, being Mother-of-the-Year.

:snake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members