Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS, this is the weirdest case ever. I wouldn't be surprised if the ending wasn't really weird too.
While I will agree with you there...the end isn't going to yield a living child, sadly. That cannot be part of the scenario no matter how much anyone would love for it to happen. :(

When I was 17, my friend Gina, who was 16, was wisked away to Florida by her Dad and step-mom because she was pregnant and they were embarrassed. She had not lived with her Dad for very long. In fact, she probably only ended up living with him because she was due to get money from a lawsuit when she turned 18. After Gina had her baby and her Dad asked to borrow money from her lawsuit money, and she said no, her step-mother came back to NJ and killed herself. I guess that was supposed to invoke pitty in Gina for her father's financial situation. Gina's father cried and gave her the opportunity to move back to NJ, which she did. One day, I ran into the neighbor who rented her second house out to Gina's Dad and I mentioned about the step-mother committing suicide. What? said the neighbor . . . she was just in Court with me last week! Sure enough, the woman staged a suicide and one day, while I was in ShopRite, I saw her and I stood right behind her at the photo counter and looked at her name on the register and there it was, Selma C as plain as day. I ran to the pay phone and called Gina to tell her that Selma was alive and well at ShopRite, if she wanted to confront her. She chose not to.

I am not sure that Caylee is not alive and well also. I can't say that she is dead for sure, as no one has found her body. I wonder about the phone conversation that KC supposedly had with Caylee on 7/15 and the fact that KC didn't act upset when talking about Caylee or when the police said that Caylee's rotting body was probably out there somewhere. I know you will think I am reaching. I am not discounting the human decomp and the great possibility that it is Caylee's but until Caylee's body is found, I will hold out hope that she is still with us.

Bless you for holding out hope. I would love for you to be right about this, but unfortunately the evidence points to the fact that Caylee is no longer with us. However, miracles do happen and it would be great if we all turned out to be wrong.

I think that Casey removed the child's clothes so that the clothes would stay clean. If Caylee was drugged to sleep and left for several hours, the diaper Caylee was wearing could leak and get pee or even worse on the clothes.
By stripping the child down to just a diaper, Casey could just change the diaper and put the clothes back on Caylee and not have to worry about retrieving additional clothes for the child to wear.

why though ? why take her clothes off if she is already dead ? there had to be reason that her clothes were already off when she died, (sorry this is graphic) Why would you put clothes back on someone if they had died ?

I definitely do NOT see her handling a corpse to dress and/or undress it.. no way.

I have been waiting for a place to post this and here is as good a place as I have seen. I was reviewing some of the witness statements a couple of weeks ago and in looking closely at Ricardo's I noted something I had never seen before. He stated that Casey and Caylee were already at his house when he got home from work, but did not usually interact with Caylee at night because "she had already been PUT to sleep"...not the exact words but the PUT TO SLEEP is accurate. Who says that? I would say:
She was already asleep.
She was already in bed.
She had already fallen asleep.
She was not awake by the time I got there.
She had already gone to bed.
She was in bed.
She was asleep.

But it just struck me odd that he said she had already been PUT to sleep.

Wasn't he the one with the "win her over with chloroform" pic on his MySpace and took it down after this all happened?

If Casey gave Caylee chloroform, I doubt it was by accident...:eek:

I always said "put him to sleep" when my son was little, because it was a whole process (tuck ins, goodnights, etc), not something simple like an older childt that just "goes" to sleep.

FWIW: I think KC hid Caylee in the spare tire well, until she buried her. I think in a bag of some sort.

I agree. I have 3 little ones and I always say I am putting them to sleep or putting them down. It really is a process with a little kid.

I don't believe Caylee's death was an accident, I believe it was done deliberately and with malice.

Casey says they haven't even found her clothes yet, or something to that effect.
What if Casey drowned Caylee in the bathtub? She runs a bath, chloroforms Caylee, then puts her in the tub, and does something with the chloroform evidence. When Caylee is dead, she tries to call mom and dad, but can't get ahold of them. A little time goes by, and she realizes it is going to look bad for her for not calling 911. She then has to come up with a plan B. She throws everything, Caylee, Caylee's clothes, chloroform and rag, into the trunk of her car, and leaves. She starts forming some kind of bizarre plan, but then gets distracted by TonE wanting to rent movies, and doesn't give this another thought until her car starts to smell.
I really think Casey put Caylee's body in a dumpster somewhere on her route. She might have bagged the body the day she killed her, and then caught it on the edge of the car, tearing the bag a little when she was putting it in the trunk. I think she got some trash from TonE's as a cover for throwing the body out, maybe more than the one bag found, but I really think when she pulled her baby's body from the trunk of her car and threw it away, it was upsetting to her, she said, "f it", and that is why TonE's bag of trash was still in her car July 15th. She forgot about the clothes and chloroform being in there until later, and disposed of them somewhere else.
Lanie

The documents said that neighbors heard a loud fight between Cindy and Casey Anthony some time in mid-June. Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, told her ex-finace, Jesse Grund, that Cindy Anthony grabbed Casey Anthony by the neck on June 15 -- the day before Caylee was last seen -- and shook her. They had a horrible fight.

I feel that on June 15Th when Cindy and Casey had the big fight that something may of happen to Caylee...Cindy is just as crazy and from what I have learned violent as well. What if something happen that night? Cindy and Casey where the only two home. Why if George lied about June 16? I think that June 15 should be a key date. Caylee was with Cindy that day, later on Casey came over and they had the big fight that Cindy forgot to mention to LE..Who had Caylee after the fight? Where did Cindy go? Where was Caylee when they had this fight? There is a big gap and no answers.
The abandon Oviedo house could be a place that Casey took Caylee to in the past when she put her to sleep or did what ever she did, she did not have a nanny, unless she found another apartment she broke into and used, maybe SAW GRASS #210, or even a storage unit. I have been waiting to hear if this area was looked into around the Oviedo house or the house itself since it was said to be abandoned. It is very secluded on 2 1/2 acres. Laura babysat her there, they had parties there in the past from what I have read. She knew the house was vacant.

A video interview of Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitters". WHERE exactly IS that bed...? If it does exist, who has it?

We know that AH totaled her car on 6/6. We know that this car was not drivable and that AH's dad was coming to get it for repairs the first weekend in July. On 6/14, AH has the car towed to TL's parking lot, possibly somewhere near the bottom left of apartment #210 at Sutton Place (Casey pointed out #210 at Saw Grass). If AH's car was originally towed to JPC's or somewhere near there, this would have given KC a place to drug and store Caylee, while she was sleeping at RM's without Caylee. Remember the place KC pointed out to LE that was across from JPC's? Maybe they left the car there, or parked on the street, until it was towed on the Th. From that day forward, Casey was at TL's apartment and had full access to the car. On 6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car". Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found and "took care of". What did Lee mean by he took care of it? Maybe, Casey kept Caylee drugged in this car,and later moved her to the Oviedo house and then dumped the evidence and/or Caylee from the car prior to the end of June after she abandoned her car at the Amscot. Which would call for location of the aerobed and any evidence left behind on it? Have these areas been searched? Has the house been searched? Not that I am aware of, the are only looking into the pings and wooded areas, parks, rivers and ponds..
Also, on June 16 Casey text Amy and told her "the deal was off", talking about Amy moving in with her. Or, could it be that Casey had a plan to get rid of her father and mother? Maybe Amy was in on that and now Casey has black mailed Amy and made her help dispose of the body? She could of recorded Amy earlier since she already had plans on getting rid of somebody with all the searches she had been doing since last year, Searches conducted March 17 included "how to make chloroform," "neck breaking," and "shovel," according to the documents. There were also searches for "alcohol," "acetone," "peroxide," "hydrogen peroxide," and "death," Was Casey going to kill her parents and child and something went wrong on June 15Th that her plans had to change and she text Amy June 16 to tell her the deal was off????

On June 17 Amy text Casey and told her she was going to put an address change in since she was not moving in with Casey...this was the same day that Z.F.G went to Saw Grass apartments and it has been verified that Casey was not there that day..more to think about..

The documents said that neighbors heard a loud fight between Cindy and Casey Anthony some time in mid-June. Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, told her ex-finace, Jesse Grund, that Cindy Anthony grabbed Casey Anthony by the neck on June 15 -- the day before Caylee was last seen -- and shook her. They had a horrible fight.

I feel that on June 15Th when Cindy and Casey had the big fight that something may of happen to Caylee...Cindy is just as crazy and from what I have learned violent as well. What if something happen that night? Cindy and Casey where the only two home. Why if George lied about June 16? I think that June 15 should be a key date. Caylee was with Cindy that day, later on Casey came over and they had the big fight that Cindy forgot to mention to LE..Who had Caylee after the fight? Where did Cindy go? Where was Caylee when they had this fight? There is a big gap and no answers.
The abandon Oviedo house could be a place that Casey took Caylee to in the past when she put her to sleep or did what ever she did, she did not have a nanny, unless she found another apartment she broke into and used, maybe SAW GRASS #210, or even a storage unit. I have been waiting to hear if this area was looked into around the Oviedo house or the house itself since it was said to be abandoned. It is very secluded on 2 1/2 acres. Laura babysat her there, they had parties there in the past from what I have read. She knew the house was vacant.

A video interview of Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitters". WHERE exactly IS that bed...? If it does exist, who has it?

We know that AH totaled her car on 6/6. We know that this car was not drivable and that AH's dad was coming to get it for repairs the first weekend in July. On 6/14, AH has the car towed to TL's parking lot, possibly somewhere near the bottom left of apartment #210 at Sutton Place (Casey pointed out #210 at Saw Grass). If AH's car was originally towed to JPC's or somewhere near there, this would have given KC a place to drug and store Caylee, while she was sleeping at RM's without Caylee. Remember the place KC pointed out to LE that was across from JPC's? Maybe they left the car there, or parked on the street, until it was towed on the Th. From that day forward, Casey was at TL's apartment and had full access to the car. On 6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car". Casey had a key that belonged to AH that Lee Anthony found and "took care of". What did Lee mean by he took care of it? Maybe, Casey kept Caylee drugged in this car,and later moved her to the Oviedo house and then dumped the evidence and/or Caylee from the car prior to the end of June after she abandoned her car at the Amscot. Which would call for location of the aerobed and any evidence left behind on it? Have these areas been searched? Has the house been searched? Not that I am aware of, the are only looking into the pings and wooded areas, parks, rivers and ponds..
Also, on June 16 Casey text Amy and told her "the deal was off", talking about Amy moving in with her. Or, could it be that Casey had a plan to get rid of her father and mother? Maybe Amy was in on that and now Casey has black mailed Amy and made her help dispose of the body? She could of recorded Amy earlier since she already had plans on getting rid of somebody with all the searches she had been doing since last year, Searches conducted March 17 included "how to make chloroform," "neck breaking," and "shovel," according to the documents. There were also searches for "alcohol," "acetone," "peroxide," "hydrogen peroxide," and "death," Was Casey going to kill her parents and child and something went wrong on June 15Th that her plans had to change and she text Amy June 16 to tell her the deal was off????

On June 17 Amy text Casey and told her she was going to put an address change in since she was not moving in with Casey...this was the same day that Z.F.G went to Saw Grass apartments and it has been verified that Casey was not there that day..more to think about..

I can't find a text from Casey to Amy saying the deal was off re: her parents' house (on June 16 or any other day). It looks to me like the first Amy heard of that deal being off was when Cindy told her in the car on July 15 that Cindy and George were NOT moving out.

Also, the June 17 text exchange seems pretty obviously to be about Amy doing a change of address TO the Anthony house, not a second change of address AWAY from that house.

Can you post some links if this is incorrect?

I think its really plausable that KC drugged and put Caylee at the Oviedo house. She probably had JPC's "lost" keys and put Caylee there on an air matress. Then she also could have used AH's old car. It is so hinky LA destroying that car keyyy. I wish LE would check AH- old car and storage unit and the Oviedo house. I rememeber KC saying something about the house being near a dump too.

Hate that I even have this thought, but she could've taped her mouth shut (duck tape would be hard for a child to remove). May have also bound her in some way. This could also explain an unexpected death. Klee vomited but was unable to expel it and choked to death. Momma comes back to the car, panics, rips the tape off her mouth, and fluids escape.

It is worth a thought! something like tape on mouth or a gag could produce red spots around her mouth like a sippy cup..........mentioned on another thread.........and losing her hair at temple..........shown on another thread......choroform.......

I wonder if Caylee told CA something about KC the day they went to see Papa. My grandchildren tell EVERYTHING to me as I drive along. They just chat away about everything! CA was furious, she figured out allot, when she saw KC they had a huge fight. KC was furious that the 'snothead' told on her and that was the end of a sweet dear baby!!!
Caylee never has a chance! KC never get out of :behindbar

I think that Casey removed the child's clothes so that the clothes would stay clean. If Caylee was drugged to sleep and left for several hours, the diaper Caylee was wearing could leak and get pee or even worse on the clothes.
By stripping the child down to just a diaper, Casey could just change the diaper and put the clothes back on Caylee and not have to worry about retrieving additional clothes for the child to wear.

The abuse Caylee must of gone through.......I pray the ants all have nightmares!!! :furious:

It is worth a thought! something like tape on mouth or a gag could produce red spots around her mouth like a sippy cup..........mentioned on another thread.........and losing her hair at temple..........shown on another thread......choroform.......

I wonder if Caylee told CA something about KC the day they went to see Papa. My grandchildren tell EVERYTHING to me as I drive along. They just chat away about everything! CA was furious, she figured out allot, when she saw KC they had a huge fight. KC was furious that the 'snothead' told on her and that was the end of a sweet dear baby!!!

Do we know the dates of when Casey stole from Cindy's mother? I have seen that sited as the topic of the arguement in several places but I am leaning more towards that being the topic of the fighting that occured around June 9th.

I think the fight on the 15th was about Casey not coming home on the 14th while Caylee was at home that night. Tony is very clear in his statement that Casey never spent the night with him until the 14th. The evenings leading up the 14th he wanted her to stay but she never could, Cindy would call and make her come home. Cindy clearly didn't know where Tony's was or that he even exisited. I think Casey stayed overnight and turned her phone off/ignored Cindy. Cindy probably didn't see Casey on Sunday until she returned from Mt. Dora.

The overnight visits seems to clearly be an issue in the household. Cindy thinks there is a nanny that has Caylee on the nights Casey doesn't come home and Cindy is shocked to find out Caylee has been sleeping at Ric. house with Casey.

All I can add to your theories concerning an air mattress. Didn't CA say on the last house visit televised with channel 6? that KC when first released on bond, slept on an air mattress in GA & CA's room the first two weeks & GA slept on the couch. The BHL was staying in KC's room too. Not sure if is the same one she used for Caylee at the sitters house (yeh right). But there was one. I am sorry, I don't have the link.

I have always wondered that too. If that day Caylee said something to CA that got Cindy really mad at KC. They spent the day together and had plenty of time to talk. I really do not think it was over the money she stold from the GPs account. Cindy already new KC was a thief. Which would explain why the sociopath turned on Caylee and did whatever she did to her. My heart breaks for Caylee and I pray she did not suffer. I think most likely KC lost it and then regretted whatever she did and tried to call her parents, but when they did not respond, KC did whatever she did. I think she began lying and believing in her own lies.....Caylee is with the Nanny, Caylee is at Disneyworld, Caylee is at the beach. That is how she coped and the night sweats she had later were not about Caylee they were about facing CA without her. Didn't CA on July 3rd send LA to find her that one night when she was out and she ran out in a panic, TonE came home on the 5th and the nightmares/sweats began. I think she new her time of living that lie was coming to close.:mad:

And this story has something to do with Caylee being alive how?! WTH?!

NEVER! LE and the FBI have proven that Caylee is dead. This isn't some "act". This isn't some fake death scenario.

I have to respectfully disagree. They have not proven anything. They have submitted their findings, and it is up to a jury to decide if they have proven their case.

I had been convinced that caylee was dead after hearing the reports on how damning the forensics were, but after having read through them all, over and over, and actually researching the science they use, I am much less certain.
(No i have not been drinking any coolaid.)
I dont know if caylee is alive and being held somewhere or if she has in fact passed away. What I do know is there is nothing released thus far that comes even close to the probability of caylee being in the trunk post mortem.
The closest thing they have is the hair that shows signs of decomp. But does not specify which type.(rootbanding brushes etc) There is a thesis by J. Collier available in pdf that has some really interesting information.
Even if there is a 0.000001% chance of caylee being alive, I think she deserves our efforts to find her. Imagine if she has been out there all this time, going through god knows what, and we all passed her off as dead.Seriously, spend a minute really thinking about that.
What harm is there in looking at other possibilities?
If youre so convinced that they have solid proof, and the state has already proven the facts, what difference does it make to eliminate other possible scenarios?
I should note that it was the forensic evidence that will be used by the prosecution, that made me have second thoughts - nothing else. (Its actually the lack of forensic evidence ) The circumstantial evidence definately leans toward KC's guilt, but i'd like to see some solid forensic proof.
I know that if my child was missing, and this is the evidence they showed my to prove that she was dead, there is no way i would believe it. Not a chance!
We keep hearing that they have more. Well, where is it?

I have to respectfully disagree. They have not proven anything. They have submitted their findings, and it is up to a jury to decide if they have proven their case.

I had been convinced that caylee was dead after hearing the reports on how damning the forensics were, but after having read through them all, over and over, and actually researching the science they use, I am much less certain.
I dont know if caylee is alive and being held somewhere or if she has in fact passed away. What I do know is there is nothing released thus far that comes even close to the probability of caylee being in the trunk post mortem.
The closest thing they have is the hair that shows signs of decomp. But does not specify which type.(rootbanding brushes etc) There is a thesis by J. Collier available in pdf that has some really interesting information.
Even if there is a 0.000001% chance of caylee being alive, I think she deserves our efforts to find her. Imagine if she has been out there all this time, going through god knows what, and we all passed her off as dead.Seriously, spend a minute really thinking about that.
If youre so convinced that they have solid proof, and the state has already proven the facts, what difference does it make to eliminate other possible scenarios?
I should note that it was the forensic evidence that will be used by the prosecution, that made me have second thoughts - nothing else. (Its actually the lack of forensic evidence ) The circumstantial evidence definately leans toward KC's guilt, but i'd like to see some solid forensic proof.
I know that if my child was missing, and this is the evidence they showed my to prove that she was dead, there is no way i would believe it. Not a chance!

bolded by me.........decomp is decomp, no matter what.

Well I disagree about the forensics and the probability that Caylee was in that trunk, but your approach to researching each and every tip that comes in based on a .00001% chance that Caylee is alive only works in a perfect world (of course in that perfect world we wouldn't be looking for a missing toddler).

In the real world there are limits to how many resources can be spent on one case. They have gone above and beyond in this case. They have had the best forensic labs in the world testing pizza profiles based on the claims of a severely demented grandmother. Do you know how many families of crime victims would like to have 10% of the resources that have been dedicated to this case utilized to solve the crimes in their family?

If, and major if there, if the Anthony's truly in their heart of hearts think Caylee is alive and has been spotted they should use whatever they have at their disposal to pursue those leads. They have access to resources outside of LE that most families of missing kids do not. They are licensing photos, have PIs, they have a <cough> Kid Finders at their beckon call, they have media that are still interested in them.

LE would be doing everyone a disservice to continue to pursue tips that have zero credibility behind them. Rest assured that if a truly credible tip came in they would still check it out.

What strip club are you referring to?

Sorry I'm so late in answering, I just read through this again and saw your question. I meant the "Dancer's Royale" club on Colonial in my post.

I THINK (though of course can't find it again now) I read that DS had something to do with this place. I THINK I read there was a picture that some people thought was KC in a wig on their website (though of course now their site is down). I was really on a tear that night and had done all kinds of web searches trying to look into it and then of course got my mind sidetracked by all the info. :crazy: It seems like once you find something it sends you to another train of thought and OMG it's hard for me to keep up with myself! I don't know how LE does it really....

Sorry I'm so late in answering, I just read through this again and saw your question. I meant the "Dancer's Royale" club on Colonial in my post.

I THINK (though of course can't find it again now) I read that DS had something to do with this place. I THINK I read there was a picture that some people thought was KC in a wig on their website (though of course now their site is down). I was really on a tear that night and had done all kinds of web searches trying to look into it and then of course got my mind sidetracked by all the info. :crazy: It seems like once you find something it sends you to another train of thought and OMG it's hard for me to keep up with myself! I don't know how LE does it really....

Isn't that the truth.

I have been thinking alot about this case. There are just so many things going on. This case is huge! I don't think that it is as simple as her wanting to kill Caylee or her mom and dad. It seems to me that Casey wound up in another life. A life that she no longer wanted to be a part of and might have been trying to figure a way out. It's obvious that she was involved in some kind of underground sex organization. She might have been threatened, if she were to try to get out, then something would happen to her family, sort of way. I don't know if Caylee is alive or dead but I do not believe that Casey intentionally hurt her. I also believe that Casey's lies were do to her secret life. Remember she did say that she was looking for a change. I would also like to mention all of the strange deaths that surround Casey and this case. I am refering to the two people that Casey had claimed were Caylee's father. They were friends and both killed in a car accident about a year apart. There have been many other deaths in and around the same area. There was even another friend of Casey's and I can't remember his name right now, but he was Irish and died around June 18th I believe. There are also instinces where there have been bodies of women in there 20's found in trunks in the Orlando area, and I read somewhere back in August about someone involved with this case who killed himself and his wife. How weird is that! These are things that I keep thinking about. I also believe that Casey's friends all know and they are just too scared to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico