Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else: I remember CA telling FBI or LE in an interview that Caylee and KC did not spend the night of the 14th (June) at her house. That KC told her that she was working late and that Caylee was staying at the Nanny's. Somewhere I heard TL say that KC stayed at his house the night of the 14th (June) without Caylee. If there is no Nanny and Caylee was not at TL's or at the A's where was Caylee? The trunk? AH's storage unit? And somewhere I heard CA say that KC bought an air (bed) mattress. This would not fit in the back of the car but would fit possibly in a storage unit or empty apartment.

Something else: I remember CAtelling FBI or LE in an interview that KC told her that Caylee and KC did not spend the night of the 14th (June) at her house. That KC told her that she was working late and that Caylee was staying at the Nanny's. Somewhere I heard TL say that KC stayed at his house the night of the 14th (June) without Caylee. If there is no Nanny and Caylee was not at TL's or at the A's where was Caylee? The trunk? AH's storage unit? And somewhere I heard CA say that KC bought a air (bed) mattress. This would not fit in the back of the car but would fit possibly in a storage unit or empty apartment.

To me that is more plausible than the trunk! However, I think that would have traumatized her also. Imagine waking up in a shed or alone in an empty apt.! Perhaps this did happen and Caylee let CA know about it. That on top of the stealing from the GP's could have made CA violent. Remember, CA is going through menapause and having hot flashes and night sweats.
Poor Caylee was just caught in the middle of a dysfunctional perfect storm!:mad:

To me that is more plausible than the trunk! However, I think that would have traumatized her also. Imagine waking up in a shed or alone in an empty apt.! Perhaps this did happen and Caylee let CA know about it. That on top of the stealing from the GP's could have made CA violent. Remember, CA is going through menapause and having hot flashes and night sweats.
Poor Caylee was just caught in the middle of a dysfunctional perfect storm!:mad:
I Agree!

Something else: I remember CA telling FBI or LE in an interview that Caylee and KC did not spend the night of the 14th (June) at her house. That KC told her that she was working late and that Caylee was staying at the Nanny's. Somewhere I heard TL say that KC stayed at his house the night of the 14th (June) without Caylee. If there is no Nanny and Caylee was not at TL's or at the A's where was Caylee? The trunk? AH's storage unit? And somewhere I heard CA say that KC bought an air (bed) mattress. This would not fit in the back of the car but would fit possibly in a storage unit or empty apartment.

from the calendar.....KC pings for 6/14

QuietStorm

06-14-2008
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
1:39 am - cell tower pings near Alafaya Trail (near Fusion) until . . .
2:49 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:57 am - cell tower pings near Econlockhatchee Trail near Anthony home until . . .
12:13 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:48 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

Why does EVERYTHING going on in their lives have to tie into one neat little package = premeditated murder? There are a lot of variables, a ton of speculation and some confusing facts. I think it's quite possible that the internet searches may have nothing to do with the disappearance. I feel the same way about much of the disconnected information. Obviously some of it ties in, but all? Maybe not is all I'm saying.

As for the partying, laughing and tattoo after- they do NOT necessarily = guilty of premeditated murder. Either way she is obviously mentally ill, perhaps in more ways than one? A predisposition and some narcissism when she was young maybe, obviously a pathological liar and then after- could be PTSD and in a dissociative state- things I have dealt with first hand. The way a narcissist would behave with PTSD would possibly be to completely detach and literally carry on as normal.

I don't know what happened, none of us do. I believe KC is responsible- that's all I can say.

As for a theory- I don't have one but a fake kidnapping plot to make $ gone wrong is one I haven't noticed being discussed.

from the calendar.....KC pings for 6/14

QuietStorm

06-14-2008
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
1:39 am - cell tower pings near Alafaya Trail (near Fusion) until . . .
2:49 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:57 am - cell tower pings near Econlockhatchee Trail near Anthony home until . . .
12:13 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:48 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

IF KC and Caylee didn't stay at the A's on the 14th and KC was at AL's, maybe Caylee was at LA's house? Pings would be the same tower right?

IF KC and Caylee didn't stay at the A's on the 14th and KC was at AL's, maybe Caylee was at LA's house? Pings would be the same tower right?

LOL...I'm not the 'ping expert' (I just know where the calendar is)......but IIRC they did say LA was close enough to the A house to ping from the same tower.

Interesting. An empty apartment as in the one that KC told LE that the imaginary Zani lived in? The same apartment complex that a few of her friends lived at also? Is that the one you meant?

Ok, enough is enough. I can not understand anyone trying to give KC the benefit of the doubt when it comes to murdering her child. I do not understand, with everything we know about this vicious, lying, manipulative thief why anyone would even think that Caylee's death was a tragic accident that KC was too afraid to report. Do her words convince you of this? What about her actions? Just what is it that makes anyone think that this was anything other than a cold blooded murder?

Anyone who thinks this was an accident is in the same state of denial as the A family, but without any basis for it such as parental love for KC or the incomprehensible thought that one's daughter could kill her own child without a shred of guilt or remorse.

The "accidental overdose of chloroform" is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever heard of as an excuse for this child's death. Change "chloroform"to "gasoline" and ask yourself if it still could be an accident.

"Accidental death by being in a hot trunk" is again NOT an accident. It is ridiculous to think that ANYONE would not know that locking someone in a trunk in the hot Florida summer temperatures will cause death.

There is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest that Caylee's death was an accident and to propose that it was only discounts Caylee's value as a human being while elevating KC to victim status instead of the cold, heartless murderer that she is.

Oh sure everyone has an opinion but not all opinions are valid, especially those which dismiss the obvious in favor of what is "hoped" to have happened. No one wants to imagine little Caylee being murdered but guess what - that is what happened to her and her mother was her killer.
quote]

I agree.

If the duct tape reports are true, I can't see how anyone can spin this into an accidental death.

I wish I could snip ..but I have no idea how. If someone can let me know - please PM me. Anywho - DotsEyes - what a wonderful and accurate post!!! I loved every word of it! The only thing that confounds me more is that CA and GA KNEW what Casey was about and what a conniver (sp) she was - and they let a MONTH go by without knowing where there were sleeping, eating, etc, etc? Negligent behaviour in it's MOST primal form.

What was the date that KC was in the Blockbuster store with TL? Was it the 16th?

I am seeing speculation on days other than June 16 being the date of death. I don't want to completely repeat what I have posted on other threads, but I also recognize there is way too much information to sort through on this website / topic. The net is I believe that the evidence already released by the prosecution supports a June 16 date of death, with the time of death being approximately 3:00 PM.

I posted the following summary as part of a longer post earlier this month. Please poke whatever holes in it that you can (the HP computer is the desktop computer belonging to George and Cindy):

KC spent the night of the 15th / morning of the 16 at her parents. She is very active on the HP in the morning, probably before Caylee gets up. Caylee gets up between 8 and 9, usage drops. Caylee then plays or watches TV from 9-10 while Casey gets back on the computer until noon.

From noon to 2 PM there is no HP activity, supporting George's statements he saw the two and they left around 1 PM. However, from 2 to 3 - after George has left for work - the usage goes way up. This is the second most active period of either computer during this time.

Usage abruptly ends at 3 PM. I suspect Casey was preoccupied from 2 to 3 and not paying attention to Caylee. Around 3 PM, I submit, is when Casey discovers something awful happened to Caylee.
For those of you that have followed my posts, the something awful that happened to Caylee is, I believe, accidental drowning.

I am seeing speculation on days other than June 16 being the date of death. I don't want to completely repeat what I have posted on other threads, but I also recognize there is way too much information to sort through on this website / topic. The net is I believe that the evidence already released by the prosecution supports a June 16 date of death, with the time of death being approximately 3:00 PM.

I posted the following summary as part of a longer post earlier this month. Please poke whatever holes in it that you can (the HP computer is the desktop computer belonging to George and Cindy):

For those of you that have followed my posts, the something awful that happened to Caylee is, I believe, accidental drowning.

Does anyone know if the A's had stairs in their home? I'm asking this because if KC abruptly ended her computer usage at around 3p, why did it suddenly end? You can't hear someone drowning but you can hear someone tumble down the stairs.

Have you put this in the timeline forum and compared what they may have uncovered on this date?

Have you put this in the timeline forum and compared what they may have uncovered on this date?

I have not put it into one of the timeline threads, so I will cross-post into the June 16 thread. I feel somewhat guilty doing that, because it is not new material :rolleyes:.

As much as I would love to believe that this was an accidental overdose and she did not intend to kill Caylee, the duct tape tells me otherwise. However, in case I am wrong, hubby and I were going over all of the scenarios the other night and I CANNOT under any circumstances believe that anyone over the age of twelve would put a child in a hot car, much less a trunk in Florida in June. I have been to Florida in June and for those of you that haven't, I am sure that others in that area can agree it is HOT and you simply know better than to leave a child in the car like that and expect them to be alive. When I mentioned this to hubby, he said he thinks KC had been doing this for a while. He also said he thinks she might drug her and leave her in the playhouse and she could have died there from an accidental OD. If she died right after KC left, then by morning in that kind of heat, the dogs probably would have hit there. She gets back, finds the baby died and hides her in the bushes for a day or two which causes the dogs to hit there. Goes back on the 18th, packages her up like LP said and when she almost got caught on the 24th, finally you know...

He thinks it is possible, and I think it would be a possibility, that she was leaving her behind the privacy fence, in her own parents back yard, open and breezy, not stuffy like a trunk, and coming back in time to bring her in before she wakes up. As long as she stayed asleep until KC got back she was in the clear. Parents wouldn't see her in the playhouse, she would be freaked out but would probably know where she was if she woke up. We don't know the layout of the house and if G or C would even hear her if she did wake up. She could have been testing the time she had at the parties that she had Caylee at where the friends said she just slept and slept. I would not drug my children, but if I had no other choice but to leave them somewhere because their lives were in danger of something, I would leave my kids in their grandparents back yard before I would leave them in a hot car. Any thoughts??

As much as I would love to believe that this was an accidental overdose and she did not intend to kill Caylee, the duct tape tells me otherwise. However, in case I am wrong, hubby and I were going over all of the scenarios the other night and I CANNOT under any circumstances believe that anyone over the age of twelve would put a child in a hot car, much less a trunk in Florida in June. I have been to Florida in June and for those of you that haven't, I am sure that others in that area can agree it is HOT and you simply know better than to leave a child in the car like that and expect them to be alive. When I mentioned this to hubby, he said he thinks KC had been doing this for a while. He also said he thinks she might drug her and leave her in the playhouse and she could have died there from an accidental OD. If she died right after KC left, then by morning in that kind of heat, the dogs probably would have hit there. She gets back, finds the baby died and hides her in the bushes for a day or two which causes the dogs to hit there. Goes back on the 18th, packages her up like LP said and when she almost got caught on the 24th, finally you know...

He thinks it is possible, and I think it would be a possibility, that she was leaving her behind the privacy fence, in her own parents back yard, open and breezy, not stuffy like a trunk, and coming back in time to bring her in before she wakes up. As long as she stayed asleep until KC got back she was in the clear. Parents wouldn't see her in the playhouse, she would be freaked out but would probably know where she was if she woke up. We don't know the layout of the house and if G or C would even hear her if she did wake up. She could have been testing the time she had at the parties that she had Caylee at where the friends said she just slept and slept. I would not drug my children, but if I had no other choice but to leave them somewhere because their lives were in danger of something, I would leave my kids in their grandparents back yard before I would leave them in a hot car. Any thoughts??

My thought is accidental drowning in swimming pool while KC is texting and playing on the computer. Thus, no accidental "overdose". no premeditated murder, no accidental death in trunk, etc...etc...

My thought is accidental drowning in swimming pool while KC is texting and playing on the computer. Thus, no accidental "overdose". no premeditated murder, no accidental death in trunk, etc...etc...
Can you help me out with the duct tape explanation? My first thought was wrapping it around her head would make it harder for Caylee to pull off. However, with your drowning scenario, where does the duct tape come into play? Thanks.

jon burrows - thanks. I think a lot of folks are trying to make up accidental death scenarios to expand discussion and make scenarios fit the known and rumored facts. But, I look at KC's response to Caylee's abscence and it shows me quite clearly that she was relieved and happy to be free of the burden of motherhood. This was NOT a woman who had witnessed the accidental death of a beloved child.

I caught a lot of grief because I stated that opinions of 'accidental death and cover-up' are not valid because there is no basis for such opinions and was chastised because I have no right to tell others that their opinions are flawed. However, I stand by what I posted. There is not one shred of evidence to even suggest that an accident occurred.
You’re welcome DotsEyes and your original post was dead on IMO. The strange thing is I thought there was a possibility Caylee’s death was an accident before the document dumps, jail house calls, interviews, pictures of Casey partying, buying beer with stolen money, duct tape (the list goes on and on). Now, I can’t see for the life of me how anyone can turn this into an accident. IMO there are just plain evil people in this world and Casey is one of them. She may have mental issues too but none that prevent her from knowing right from wrong.

As for the accidental drowning theory, I don’t buy that either. I believe Casey had been planning this for a while. In the time frame the accidental drowning supposedly happened, Casey could have just as easily murdered her. I know that sounds harsh but I think that’s exactly what Casey did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75