Which Listed Below Did Caylee Die From?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you add "Was left sleeping in car" I might vote. :wink:

If you add "Was left sleeping in car" I might vote. :wink:
Ah,
But with your open mind that recent view might change.
I can't find a choice here to suit either. Don't think we quite have that piece of the puzzle yet.

Running out of gas would be a great excuse for Tony to come and get her. I also believe she was on the comp or texting Tony or getting information about Tony (maybe he was seen with another girl) OMG and Caylee needed attention. HOW DARE Caylee INTERRUPT HER ! THis is sooooooooo important to kc the text, the computer, ...
I also think KC holds Cindy responsible for interrupting her PLAN. To live with Tony happily ever after. Cindy made that 911 call and blew her plan up. The sociopath that KC is, she is somehow going to blame Cindy for Caylee's death. I think she is going to completely turn on Cindy in the trial and this is the way she is going to punish her for foiling her plans with Tony.

I don't know about the "accident' theory, guys.

Her friend Britany S reported that CA said KC had said she was going "on business" to Jacksonville for a month and was going to leave Caylee with the Nanny. And verified that CA said KC said this BEFORE she left. Obviously, KC was laying some groundwork for the fact that she was going to MIA for A MONTH! Why would she take off with Caylee for a month...no place to live, no job, no money????

Then, of course, there is her goodbye to George the morning of June 16th when she tells him she and Caylee wouldn't be coming home that night.

KC knew she was going to disappear for awhile and Caylee was not going to be around either. :(

Premeditation...which is why the Grand Jury came up with First degree murder.

Yes, Who What When, It was the perfect poster for someone wrestling with the deed they'd done! I think she gave that quote alot of thought, as to its hypocrisy. What's interesting, is when she created it, & then the Tupac quote "You can spend minutes & hours, weeks or months over-analyzing a situation, justifying what Could've, Would've happened.......OR, you can just leave the pieces on the floor & move the f##k on! It's Casey being her own analyst, finding comforting words, for when reality seeps in!? :eek: JMO

ITA! I thought the same thing when I read the other quote. It's as if this was her way of admitting something but in a devious way. Almost as if this was her little secret that she could admit to the world and they wouldn't have an idea of the real meaning. :bang:

I don't know about the "accident' theory, guys.

Her friend Britany S reported that CA said KC had said she was going "on business" to Jacksonville for a month and was going to leave Caylee with the Nanny. And verified that CA said KC said this BEFORE she left. Obviously, KC was laying some groundwork for the fact that she was going to MIA for A MONTH! Why would she take off with Caylee for a month...no place to live, no job, no money????

Then, of course, there is her goodbye to George the morning of June 16th when she tells him she and Caylee wouldn't be coming home that night.

KC knew she was going to disappear for awhile and Caylee was not going to be around either. :(

murder.

I'm not sure what I believe anymore! LOL

But... :waitasec: why not steal the money which is something she would do anyway. Why not take off? Why steal a check and then sign your name when you know your going to get caught. What was her plan? Did she just think she could use the nanny story forever? She had to know that sooner or later she would answer as to where Caylee was.
Premeditation...which is why the Grand Jury came up with First degree

As Hercule pointed out above..
Either it is premeditated or Accident/Outburst

Now.. I have one question.. if this girl can not even plan on getting gas into the car before it runs out..
How in the heck is she capable of PREMEDITATED murder??

(not like the tank doesn't get below half and YOU CAN SEE IT IS CLOSE TO EMPTY and it is just as easy to keep it ABOVE half as BELOW the half mark)
It is one thing to run out of gas once.... but EVERY WEEK? If she was so capable and had any forethought..and lets say her tank was a 15 gallon tank and she puts 5 gallons in it from George's cans. The car got at least 20 miles to the gallon.. then she should be able to go 100 miles. If the gauge was broken.. then WHY did she not look at her mileage????

If she was about to commit a PREMEDITATED murder since March when she looked up chloroform.... then you would think with the money (the CASH she stole from Amy's pocket - and lied about saying AH walked in her sleep) SHE WOULD HAVE PUT GAS IN HER CAR. Because if this was premediated SINCE MARCH she would have made sure she had a full tank! Why risk running out of gas?

This is IMPORTANT.
If she would have not ran out of gas and left the car at Amscot.. Cindy would not have went looking for Casey when she did. This WHOLE CASE might not have blown up in July. It may have been August or September!

Now lets say.. the smell was getting bad...and this whole thing was PREMEDITATED. She could have taken enough money she got from AH's bank account and took a plane to California to Mark Hawkins and just left the car at the airport. Then called Cindy and said.. that's it.. I've moved outta state and I have taken Caylee with me. You will never see us again.

Premeditation did not happen.
JMHO

Accident? Left in car in garage.. or Caylee getting into the pool... POSSIBLE.. Outburst... suffocation on June 16 between 3 and 4. POSSIBLE.
Overdose of Benaydrl or something anything besides chloroform... POSSIBLE

Chloroform... easily explained by the body fluids, possible pool water and Cindy's cleaning job! (until they find chloroform in the house or other locations I will not believe she was chloroforming Caylee)

The more I process this.. I may sway from suffocation to leaving Caylee in the car in the garage while she was busy on the phone. (see JWG's post)

Why did she go ahead and party and live it up if it was an accident?

Because... Caylee was hers and she took care of that 10 minute problem. She shut down emotionally and created a story in her head.... she needed to go on and live her life as she was doing so that people would not think she killed her daughter. She thought she could lie her way out of this like everything else.

She was mad as hell on the video that was just released... because she wanted the ONE MORE DAY to "fix" this. She was mad because she wanted to tell Cindy about the accident but Cindy called the police and
once she was hauled in.. game over... she no longer could talk
. "You have the right to remain silent" JB is making sure she stayed silent.
She was mad because NOW Cindy is coming to the jail to ask what happened to Caylee. Cindy wants to know What happened? NOW?.. when Casey gave her a chance before she called the police? (this is just how I think Casey thinks)

(bold mine) Great post, very insightful. It rings 100% true to me, especially bolded. JMO

I think Casey is the type of person who "can't be wrong". In her own sick twisted mind she feels she has too much pride to admit to doing something even if it was an accident. I think she is too self righteous and smug and sees pity as a weakness. Although she craves attention from anyone and everyone, I don't see her as a person who would accept pity from anyone, except maybe her family.

ITA Couldn't have said it better. JMO

Here's my theory based on everything you all have posted. I don't think she killed her with chloroform. Casey isn't that smart, and it would be dangerous to make. I agree that there was a huge fight, that's for sure. Cindy threatened custody. She probably brought up stealing the money from the Grandparents, and I also bet Caylee told Grandma Cindy things on the visit to her great grandparents about what Mommy Dearest does with her (and to her) when she was not with Grandma and Grandpa which Cindy relayed to Casey during the fight. Three year olds tell everything and a good Grandma would be furious! I agree that Casey probably used Xanax (probably supplied by Annie) to put Caylee out and that is where the term Zanny the Nanny came from. That had been going on for a long time...

I think Casey grabbed Caylee mid-fight and ran out the door with her. The duct tape was in the car, and I bet Casey, in an absolute rage, duct taped Caylee's mouth shut because she had told too much to Cindy. I think Caylee then accidentally suffocated; her nose was probably stopped up from tears and with duct tape around her mouth couldn't breathe.

I bet George or Cindy used a chloroform cleaning agent (these are very common) in massive quantities in an attempt to get the smell out. We know Cindy washed the pants and knive, and I'm sure Mr. Cleanaholic/Meticulous Detailer would have cleaned the trunk too.

The death was an accident, but how do you report an accident involving duct tape around a small child's mouth? Especially after you just got in a huge fight with your mom who said you were an unfit mother? (And yes, I do think the duct tape is not a myth as it was leaked too many times.)

Here's my theory based on everything you all have posted. I don't think she killed her with chloroform. Casey isn't that smart, and it would be dangerous to make. I agree that there was a huge fight, that's for sure. Cindy threatened custody. She probably brought up stealing the money from the Grandparents, and I also bet Caylee told Grandma Cindy things on the visit to her great grandparents about what Mommy Dearest does with her (and to her) when she was not with Grandma and Grandpa which Cindy relayed to Casey during the fight. Three year olds tell everything and a good Grandma would be furious! I agree that Casey probably used Xanax (probably supplied by Annie) to put Caylee out and that is where the term Zanny the Nanny came from. That had been going on for a long time...

I think Casey grabbed Caylee mid-fight and ran out the door with her. The duct tape was in the car, and I bet Casey, in an absolute rage, duct taped Caylee's mouth shut because she had told too much to Cindy. I think Caylee then accidentally suffocated; her nose was probably stopped up from tears and with duct tape around her mouth couldn't breathe.

I bet George or Cindy used a chloroform cleaning agent (these are very common) in massive quantities in an attempt to get the smell out. We know Cindy washed the pants and knive, and I'm sure Mr. Cleanaholic/Meticulous Detailer would have cleaned the trunk too.

The death was an accident, but how do you report an accident involving duct tape around a small child's mouth? Especially after you just got in a huge fight with your mom who said you were an unfit mother? (And yes, I do think the duct tape is not a myth as it was leaked too many times.)

This is the best theory I have heard yet! It's simple, goes with the facts....

If KC had been the one to call 911 immediately after finding her daughter dead, then I might believe it was an accident. MIGHT.

But she didn't call... she partied and cooked dinner for her boyfriend, and got a "bella vida" tattoo.

It was no accident.

But if GA or CA used a chloroform cleaning agent to clean the car, that doesn't explain the chloroform searches on the compuer. It's too much of a coincidence. KC wanted to get her hands on chloroform for some reason.

If KC had been the one to call 911 immediately after finding her daughter dead, then I might believe it was an accident. MIGHT.

But she didn't call... she partied and cooked dinner for her boyfriend, and got a "bella vida" tattoo.

It was no accident.
She went with her boyfriend to Blockbusters just a few hours after! For crying out loud...AN ACCIDENT???

.but I just can't. Too much points to an intentional murder: the web searches, the chloroform, the not reporting her missing, the fake Nanny, the little dropped mentions of Caylee's favorite book (knowing full well that book would be found if the body was.) Too much of it indicates planning.

I think Casey planned to stage a kidnapping and had an elaborate plan in her head, and she seemed to be working on connections in California so she could leave Florida when all of this occurred. But in the heat of the moment after the fight with her mother, she acted out of despair and now she's trying to go along with the little bits and pieces of the plan she had long ago started - it's just not all falling into place the way she'd hoped.

If it was an accident, if Caylee drowned, something like that, Casey being the exemplary liar that she is, would have made something else up, blamed someone else AND played the POOR MOTHER thing to the max. Nothing would be better than that kind of sympathy. Imagine then the donations.

Maybe a juror will have more sympathy for her. I can't look at all the extenuating circumstances of this case and think that it was anything more than an ill-planned kidnapping story that got botched after the desperation created by this big fight with Cindy.

That's how I see it! I think she chloroformed Caylee, then duct taped her little mouth, so that she suffocated.

Don't ask me to find a reference. I THINK there was mention of running out of gas being common for KC. I agree she parked the car at Amscot. Right near a dumpster as a cover for the smell.
I agree with this, and probably she hoped somebody would steal the car and her purse to support the kidnapping theory.

Do you mean the picture that has the quote "Why do people kill people who kill people to show people that killing is bad"?

Maybe subconsciously she knew what her future held and it was her way of saying she killed Caylee without saying it.
Yup, Casey was convieniently Anti-Death Penalty, because she knew she'd be facing it.

I think chloroform possibly served a dual role.

Casey may have searched it as a way to help her liberate funds from her friends of the moment...simply getting onto their rooms and lifting their loose change wasn't enough...

I would wager Amy was one of her victims.

Knock her ever more active and talkative toddler out....

Therefore, it was THERE and handy when she went into a rage....

I agree with this, and probably she hoped somebody would steal the car and her purse to support the kidnapping theory.

I've thought about that too but, she should have abandoned it in a high crime area. I doubt anyone would have tried to steal it with that stench in it though.

Have we at all established a window of the time of day she killed her? If it was during the afternoon of June 16th....how were there no witnesses at all? In the house, through the attached garage and into the trunk?

Then when did she put her into the woods? Unseen?

I've thought about that too but, she should have abandoned it in a high crime area. I doubt anyone would have tried to steal it with that stench in it though.
I agree leaving the purse perhaps indicates one idea was the car get stolen but she was actively trying to get Ammy to buy a gas can for her. Looks like she was trying to get the car back, but was just a day too late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214