Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNIPPED: "...Another option is that she could set her cellular up to ring to her home phone extension if she received a call that went to voicemail. So she calls voicemail, gets the home phone to ring, and has "proof" that her job called her that morning...."

We know that there was one call placed from the Anthohny home phone to Casey's cell number at around 7:45 a.m. on June 16. Are you saying Casey could have called her cell from the home phone, after programming her cell to ring the home extension of she received a call that went to voicemail, which call then rang the home phone?

I'm wondering how the home phone could ring if that's the phone she used to call her cell??? Or is there enough of a delay that she could call herself from the home phone, let the call ring just until her cell's voice mail picked up, and then hung up the home phone wuickly enough that the home phone could then ring as the cell called her home extension?

We know that there was one call placed from the Anthohny home phone to Casey's cell number at around 7:45 a.m. on June 16. Are you saying Casey could have called her cell from the home phone, after programming her cell to ring the home extension of she received a call that went to voicemail, which call then rang the home phone?

I'm wondering how the home phone could ring if that's the phone she used to call her cell??? Or is there enough of a delay that she could call herself from the home phone, let the call ring just until her cell's voice mail picked up, and then hung up the home phone wuickly enough that the home phone could then ring as the cell called her home extension?

More thoughts:

There were two calls on the cellular discovery document at exactly the same hour, minute, and second. I am at work, but I believe that time was 7:45:51. What are the odds that KC is making and receiving a call at the same exact second? I know it can happen close together, but the exact second? That seems unlikely to me. It seems that at the very second KC was calling her voicemail, her house phone was calling her. I think that speaks to technology. It could be her call to her voicemail went straight through to her home phone, no delays. BUT, it's also possible (and more probable IMHO) that although the two calls are listed on the cellular record as having happened simultaneously, one happened before the other, and in other words, just because they are listed on the cell record in a certain order, that doesn't necessarily mean that's the order in which they happened.

For example, the cell record (from memory) lists:

7:45:51 KC calling Voice Mail
7:45:51 Anthony home calling KC cell phone

What I am saying is that it's entirely possible that KC used the home phone to call her cell phone, which then went right to voice mail rather than the other way around.

As to the phone extension, I don't know for sure of course, but I can't imagine KC not having a phone extension in her room as a teenager, and thus as a young adult.

Sounds like you lost a sibling along the way...:hug:
Sure did, it's been almost 9 years, but a hug every now and then is still nice...thank you!

FWIW, methinks Cindy would've had no reservation 'bout waking up George to 'handle it'.

Also, I would think Cindy would have called several times to get a hold of KC to tell her to get her butt home.

Also consider - although not perfect for lining up the motive for the call (or caller) - the Pontiac shoulda been in the driveway as an indication of whether or not Casey was home.

Great point, Cindy could have seen the car, or opened KC's door. It would have been easy to verify if she was home.

I'm not sure the purpose of the 7:45AM call is all that important in the grand scheme of things quite honestly. However, it does help kinda move the thinking forward to focus on the details of the day at this level IMHO.

I agree that the content or purpose of the call isn't really important except to show where KC and Caylee were and to paint a picture of the start of the day QUOTE]

The above is respectfully bolded and snipped by me. I hope I did all the chopping right. It was my first time attempting it.

I posted last night that I was blown away by all the work done here, I guess I am the opinion based poster. I do read many of the documents, but I have not been a member of WS since last year. I have been here maybe two months. I don't see anything wrong with me complimenting a job well done, regardless of when it was done. I don't think the other thread is the correct place to write about this opinion based poster, either. My opinion only.

i've no idea what you're talking about search but how long you've been here doesn't matter and i always enjoy reading your point of view.

As to the phone extension, I don't know for sure of course, but I can't imagine KC not having a phone extension in her room as a teenager, and thus as a young adult.

I don't know if she had a phone but there was a phone jack in her room. http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html If you look at picture 7, about 3/4 of the way up on the wall on the left the is a phone jack, but there is no phone cord plugged into it.

Consider that George (although prolly still asleep) shoulda been at home after working 'till 11PM-or-so 6/15. So, I dunno if Cindy woulda had to automatically stay home to care for Caylee. FWIW, methinks Cindy would've had no reservation 'bout waking up George to 'handle it'.

Respectfully snipped:)...I was waiting for this particular reponce BJB! Why? Because if George stays w/Caylee this morning then Cindy would definately called home again to find out if KC came back because George must go to work at 1:00pm. To me, CA single phone call to KC cell means only one thing: KC and Caylee are NOT home. And because CA didn't call GA home by 1:00pm means that GA is not with Caylee and CA is not worry who's with Caylee while KC is gone.

Again, just MO. I always believe that KC left home with Caylee on 6/15 evening (together with Caylee's doll and possibly blanket in the car) after stormy fight with CA, in rage. I do believe that by the time KC came home on 6/15 evening - Caylee was in bed already after the long day visiting her grand-grand-father and dinner at her grand-grand-mother. Child at that age could get pretty tired from all these activities in one day. During the louder fight between CA and KC, Caylee wake-up, scared and crying...KC left house with Caylle in car, probably drug her to sleep, called TA and talk to him until late night/morning...I still not sure what time Caylee died, on 6/16 early morning or late afternoon?

I think one of the most important facts, leading to a viable theory, is that there were no shoes found with Caylee.

So is it safe to say that she had no home phone in her room.

(BTW I haven't had a home phone for a year!) Seems kinda weird thinking about the days I had a 30 ft long phone cord that would reach into the living room or kitchen.

QuietStorm said:
SNIPPED: "...Another option is that she could set her cellular up to ring to her home phone extension if she received a call that went to voicemail. So she calls voicemail, gets the home phone to ring, and has "proof" that her job called her that morning."
Bolded by me, Chezhire.

More thoughts:

There were two calls on the cellular discovery document at exactly the same hour, minute, and second. I am at work, but I believe that time was 7:45:51. What are the odds that KC is making and receiving a call at the same exact second? I know it can happen close together, but the exact second? That seems unlikely to me. It seems that at the very second KC was calling her voicemail, her house phone was calling her. I think that speaks to technology. It could be her call to her voicemail went straight through to her home phone, no delays. BUT, it's also possible (and more probable IMHO) that although the two calls are listed on the cellular record as having happened simultaneously, one happened before the other, and in other words, just because they are listed on the cell record in a certain order, that doesn't necessarily mean that's the order in which they happened.

For example, the cell record (from memory) lists:

What I am saying is that it's entirely possible that KC used the home phone to call her cell phone, which then went right to voice mail rather than the other way around.

Thanks for the great detailed explanation! :crazy:

The only part of one of your theories that I'm not yet following is the first snipped quote, above.

If the two calls are at the exact same time, and it's Casey calling her cell from the Anthony home phone, which call is at the very same split second forwarded by Casey's preprogrammed cell service to "call" the home phone - then how could the home phone "ring" out loud to provide "proof" that her boss/job was calling for her? If both calls are made at the same split second, then presumably the home phone would not ring, as she's using it, right? Or are there home phone lines/services that still allow other phones in a home that are not in use re: the current call on the line to "ring" out lod when another call somes in???

:confused:

Bolded by me, Chezhire.

Thanks for the great detailed explanation! :crazy:

The only part of one of your theories that I'm not yet following is the first snipped quote, above.

If the two calls are at the exact same time, and it's Casey calling her cell from the Anthony home phone, which call is at the very same split second forwarded by Casey's preprogrammed cell service to "call" the home phone - then how could the home phone "ring" out loud to provide "proof" that her boss/job was calling for her? If both calls are made at the same split second, then presumably the home phone would not ring, as she's using it, right? Or are there home phone lines/services that still allow other phones in a home that are not in use re: the current call on the line to "ring" out lod when another call somes in???

:confused:
The first scenario is more or less my first theory, then I realized that just because the calls are listed in a certain order, that doesn't mean that's the order they were made, since they were both made at 7:45:51. So, actually the first scenario may be possible but the second I think is more probable.

Sounds like you lost a sibling along the way...:hug:
Sure did, it's been almost 9 years, but a hug every now and then is still nice...thank you!

FWIW, methinks Cindy would've had no reservation 'bout waking up George to 'handle it'.

Also, I would think Cindy would have called several times to get a hold of KC to tell her to get her butt home.

Also consider - although not perfect for lining up the motive for the call (or caller) - the Pontiac shoulda been in the driveway as an indication of whether or not Casey was home.

Great point, Cindy could have seen the car, or opened KC's door. It would have been easy to verify if she was home.

I'm not sure the purpose of the 7:45AM call is all that important in the grand scheme of things quite honestly. However, it does help kinda move the thinking forward to focus on the details of the day at this level IMHO.

I agree that the content or purpose of the call isn't really important except to show where KC and Caylee were and to paint a picture of the start of the day QUOTE]

The above is respectfully bolded and snipped by me. I hope I did all the chopping right. It was my first time attempting it.

:takeabow: Welcome to Websleuths, and I wish I could chop as expertly as you did! :)

The first scenario is more or less my first theory, then I realized that just because the calls are listed in a certain order, that doesn't mean that's the order they were made, since they were both made at 7:45:51. So, actually the first scenario may be possible but the second I think is more probable.

I am not asking my Q too well. :doh:

What I'm trying to ask you is if one phone can be in use re: the land line, and other phones ring when another caller is calling the same land line?

What I'm trying to ask you is if one phone can be in use re: the land line, and other phones ring when another caller is calling the same land line?

I googled it. I forgot that my brother used to do this to me when I was expecting a phone call. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Phone-Ring this link tells you how to do it. But, when you pick up another extension, you hear a dial tone.

I don't think so but technology moves forward so quickly. I think when you're land line is in use, other calls to that same land line are either going to ring busy, go to voicemail, or get picked up by a answering machine or service - however that line is set up.

SNIPPED: "...the cell record (from memory) lists:

What I am saying is that it's entirely possible that KC used the home phone to call her cell phone, which then went right to voice mail rather than the other way around...."

When I call my cellular phone from another phone line, such as the times I am not carrying that darn "leash" and still have to check its messages, my cell bill doesn't show that call at all.

Why would her cellular details show her calling her voice mail at7:45:51 if she wasn't placing that call from the hand-held itself?

IMO, the single 7:45am phone call to KC cell on 6/16 morning means a lot to this case. And here is why. According to Cindy (see her first interview w/Greta), she stated that she heard through the close door of KC bedroom that both of KC and Caylee were asleep. If this is true, what's the reason to call at 7:45am in the morning? To wake them up to remind KC to go to work:)?...I don't think so...To me this early morning cell call to KC means she's not home. So, where Caylee? And because no more phone calls came from CA at that day - means Caylee is not with CA and Caylee is not with GA at 7:45am on 6/16. Caylee with KC, and both of them are not home. Just my opinion.

When I call my cellular phone from another phone line, such as the times I am not carrying that darn "leash" and still have to check its messages, my cell bill doesn't show that call at all.

Why would her cellular details show her calling her voice mail at7:45:51 if she wasn't placing that call from the hand-held itself?

This is a theory. If she used the land line to call her cell phone for whatever reason, it could have gone straight to voice mail and the detail could have shown that switch over.

More theories will surely follow. Even from my humble opinion.

IMO, the single 7:45am phone call to KC cell on 6/16 morning means a lot to this case. And here is why. According to Cindy (see her first interview w/Greta), she stated that she heard through the close door of KC bedroom that both of KC and Caylee were asleep. If this is true, what's the reason to call at 7:45am in the morning? To wake them up to remind KC to go to work:)?...I don't think so...To me this early morning cell call to KC means she's not home. So, where Caylee? And because no more phone calls came from CA at that day - means Caylee is not with CA and Caylee is not with GA at 7:45am on 6/16. Caylee with KC, and both of them are not home. Just my opinion.

As a general matter, it is my present belief that neither Casey nor Caylee were home at 7:45:51 a.m. on June 16, ergo Cindy called Casey's cell.

Having said that, I still cannot logically reconcile Cindy calling Casey from the home phone at 7:45:51 a.m., which happens to be the same, precise minute and second Casey calls to check her voice mail from her cell phone. I agree coincidences do happen, but I'm not content to accept that explanation without exploring all other options.

I think one of the most important facts, leading to a viable theory, is that there were no shoes found with Caylee.

I think there are lots of clues in the clothes Caylee wore when her body was found. They weren't the same clothes she had on at Mt. Dora. The top was pink, which is the same color of top George says Caylee wore on June 16. Caylee wasn't wearing pajamas or a nightie. Caylee wasn't wearing shoes.

Caylee's mama doll was in Casey's car.

From Casey's phone pings we know where she was close to the Anthony house after 7 p.m. on June 15 and before 4 on June 16.

Since the mama doll was in Casey's car, Caylee was probably in that car sometime after Caylee got back from Mt. Dora.

I think Casey and Caylee left as George said. Then after George went to work Casey came back to the Anthony house and Caylee, who was being toilet trained, had an accident. Casey changed her into clean shorts and pull-ups. She put Caylee down for a nap. Maybe Casey left the mama doll in the car because she hadn't decided for sure to kill Caylee yet and that Caylee would be right out in the car again after her nap.

I am pretty sure Casey wasn't planning on being at the Anthony house the night of June 16. I think Casey couldn't stand the thought of being trapped another night with Caylee and her family. But, Tony said they hadn't made definite plans for that night.

Maybe Casey was feeling out all her options the afternoon of June 16?

While I definitely think Casey had been playing around with the idea of killing Caylee, I am not sure when she woke up the morning of June 16, she had definitely decided to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak