Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to first preface this that I am basing it on personal, not clinical experience. I have a very domineering mother. Very controlling and manipulative. Case in point: she had a new large flat screen installed recently (my mom not CA) and she fell asleep in her chair watching it...she wakes up...hits a button, the wrong one mind you, and the television she is watching suddenly goes out. What happens? She blames me. The installers. The cable providers. After much cursing at me...well gee...she did press a button, she admits, but that was just COINCIDENTAL to the cable not appearing on her screen.

To which, any one of any education (elementary and above) just shakes their heads. CA is like that kind of person. My dad was an alcoholic and gambler. I get the family dynamic for Casey and Lee. Kids who can never be themselves. According to transcripts collected by LE, Casey's greatest mistake (from what her mother is said to have told friends) is also her greatest triumph. Caylee.

She, Casey wants to escape. but for her there is no outlet. Unless you have lived it, like I did, you wouldn't understand. When I say for her, I mean for Casey, in her mind...most would have gotten a job found another way.

Then her mother tries to take the one aspect of control she feels she has dealing with them emotionally, Caylee, out of the equation. She feels trapped. So she takes Caylee out of the equation. To me, it is premeditation...worse. Not feeling sorry for her at all. Just understanding the sick and sad reasoning. Which is why Casey will never apologize...not for what she has done...unless her mother apologizes for what ever crud she put Casey and Lee through. Period. End of sentence. Casey is going to hang onto this because she feels justified as sick as it is. She wants her mother to have to say, "Hey I was screwed up on some level and I put you kids through all of these controlling exercises and you were right to lash out." Not in the way Casey did. Wrong and horrible and mean beyond belief. But I see people posting and leaving messages on talk shows about they hope Casey will apologize and see the light? She feels right in what she did. She triple bagged her decomposing toddler and she is suddenly going to say she is sorry because the public needs her to? Come on. Not going to happen. She won't apologize until CA comes clean with her dysfunctional parenting. Just won't happen.

I don't feel sorry for any of the Anthony's. But I do understand the strange relationship that Casey has with her brother...what appears strange...is just coping with parents who would curse at you if you sneezed at the kitchen table. They went through an experience as kids together. Dealing with the same parents and same situations. Understandably, Lee would feel like they were close.

But in my opinion, I have felt from day one, that Casey did it, did it with premeditation, and did it to lash out at the one person she felt inflicted all of her wounds. Does that make her insane? No.

Does that make her guilty? Yes. But does that somewhat explain the hoola hoops her parents are jumping through to point the fingers at anyone but her?

How could they seek and deal with the truth when they can't even point the finger at themselves for how she and Lee were raised? They can't because they won't.

Empathy and self reflection are lacking on her parents and that is in part why Caylee is dead. Largely, because they created a world where they are right and everyone else is wrong and no matter how they treated their children they were always justified.

And the end result, is not an insane Casey, but a Casey who does not give a chit. You blame me for the television going bonkers when it was totally not my fault...I blame you for this. Going back to my earlier point. Imagine sitting in a room and dust falls from the sky and your parent starts screaming at you for it? Does it make you insane? No. Does it make you not know the difference between right or wrong? No. Does it make you care a little bit less about the idiot screaming at you? Absolutely. But do any of these things make you kill your precious child? No. And that is something Casey will have to answer for. My two cents. Caylee is dead at Casey's hands but Casey was raised by two completely disfunctional people. Casey deserves what she gets by not trying to rise above it.

But I do believe that her parents should get their lumps (if not criminally) somehow as well.

This whole situation has been impossible for me to grasp, but this sort of makes sense to me. Gotta chew on it for awhile...Thanks for the perspective.

LittleBitty35,
Thank You for sharing that with us. Not that it is an excuse for what KC has done but I have for a long time felt it has something to do with her parents and the way she was raised.

That's really interesting. Thanks for sharing, I'm sure it is painful.

So, in your mind, is KC waiting for CA to crack and say, "yes, she did it. and it's my fault for being a psycho mom?" Could that be why she released that accusatory statement before the memorial service, and why she is so cold to them in court? In a way pushing them until they break and HAVE to admit that they screwed her (and her brother) up? Or am I just reading too much into this and she really just doesn't give a chit?

TY. Just a little perspective. I still very much love my parents (my dad God rest) but the reason why I am so close to my brother is we can relate. On some level. I don't mean to diminish what happened to Caylee. Which is and should be front and foremost in our minds. It is just I think insanity is a tad overused. I can see based on my life experience that after you get yelled at for the slightest little thing that over time I truly believe that you stop caring. But that doesn't make you insane or have the right to take another life. But I do see how certain sick demented peeps fall down that path of selfish egocentrism. Just because your life sucks doesn't make it okay to hurt someone else or wish the worst on someone else. I just think that Casey did what she did because she is getting back at CA. I almost wish we could go back in time to the initial interrogation after where Casey lied about where she worked where the investigators mentioned her mother (the only time apparently in the the initial interrogations she became emotional) and about her mother's approval...if only, they had tried the good cop bad cop...not saying we would be any where else but where we are now...but I do wish...oh well. Her mother is a piece of work. I honestly think there is a point where things went downhill...I do believe the beginning of the end started with her trying to escape her life with Jesse Grunde...it just did not work out. He couldn't save her because the child was not his. Too bad she never thought to apply herself in other ways...like going away to school.

I have to first preface this that I am basing it on personal, not clinical experience. I have a very domineering mother. Very controlling and manipulative. Case in point: she had a new large flat screen installed recently (my mom not CA) and she fell asleep in her chair watching it...she wakes up...hits a button, the wrong one mind you, and the television she is watching suddenly goes out. What happens? She blames me. The installers. The cable providers. After much cursing at me...well gee...she did press a button, she admits, but that was just COINCIDENTAL to the cable not appearing on her screen.

To which, any one of any education (elementary and above) just shakes their heads. CA is like that kind of person. My dad was an alcoholic and gambler. I get the family dynamic for Casey and Lee. Kids who can never be themselves. According to transcripts collected by LE, Casey's greatest mistake (from what her mother is said to have told friends) is also her greatest triumph. Caylee.

She, Casey wants to escape. but for her there is no outlet. Unless you have lived it, like I did, you wouldn't understand. When I say for her, I mean for Casey, in her mind...most would have gotten a job found another way.

Then her mother tries to take the one aspect of control she feels she has dealing with them emotionally, Caylee, out of the equation. She feels trapped. So she takes Caylee out of the equation. To me, it is premeditation...worse. Not feeling sorry for her at all. Just understanding the sick and sad reasoning. Which is why Casey will never apologize...not for what she has done...unless her mother apologizes for what ever crud she put Casey and Lee through. Period. End of sentence. Casey is going to hang onto this because she feels justified as sick as it is. She wants her mother to have to say, "Hey I was screwed up on some level and I put you kids through all of these controlling exercises and you were right to lash out." Not in the way Casey did. Wrong and horrible and mean beyond belief. But I see people posting and leaving messages on talk shows about they hope Casey will apologize and see the light? She feels right in what she did. She triple bagged her decomposing toddler and she is suddenly going to say she is sorry because the public needs her to? Come on. Not going to happen. She won't apologize until CA comes clean with her dysfunctional parenting. Just won't happen.

I don't feel sorry for any of the Anthony's. But I do understand the strange relationship that Casey has with her brother...what appears strange...is just coping with parents who would curse at you if you sneezed at the kitchen table. They went through an experience as kids together. Dealing with the same parents and same situations. Understandably, Lee would feel like they were close.

But in my opinion, I have felt from day one, that Casey did it, did it with premeditation, and did it to lash out at the one person she felt inflicted all of her wounds. Does that make her insane? No.

Does that make her guilty? Yes. But does that somewhat explain the hoola hoops her parents are jumping through to point the fingers at anyone but her?

How could they seek and deal with the truth when they can't even point the finger at themselves for how she and Lee were raised? They can't because they won't.

Empathy and self reflection are lacking on her parents and that is in part why Caylee is dead. Largely, because they created a world where they are right and everyone else is wrong and no matter how they treated their children they were always justified.

And the end result, is not an insane Casey, but a Casey who does not give a chit. You blame me for the television going bonkers when it was totally not my fault...I blame you for this. Going back to my earlier point. Imagine sitting in a room and dust falls from the sky and your parent starts screaming at you for it? Does it make you insane? No. Does it make you not know the difference between right or wrong? No. Does it make you care a little bit less about the idiot screaming at you? Absolutely. But do any of these things make you kill your precious child? No. And that is something Casey will have to answer for. My two cents. Caylee is dead at Casey's hands but Casey was raised by two completely disfunctional people. Casey deserves what she gets by not trying to rise above it.

But I do believe that her parents should get their lumps (if not criminally) somehow as well.

I believe I understand what you are saying...not because I had similar experiences, I haven't, but I've thought almost from when I first started seeing Cindy on TV in July that something was amiss. It seemed obvious to me that KC and Cindy were cut from the same cloth.
I think your post is right on, very insightful and clear. I believe you may be right that KC won't give in until Cindy does...and neither will EVER happen. DP or not on the table, if Cindy doesn't admit her parenting wrongs, KC will go to her grave with the truth. And Cindy won't admit chit because that would make her at the least, partially culpable for Caylee's murder. KC may have envisioned Cindy's face while she was duct taping and killing poor Caylee.

That's really interesting. Thanks for sharing, I'm sure it is painful.

So, in your mind, is KC waiting for CA to crack and say, "yes, she did it. and it's my fault for being a psycho mom?" Could that be why she released that accusatory statement before the memorial service, and why she is so cold to them in court? In a way pushing them until they break and HAVE to admit that they screwed her (and her brother) up? Or am I just reading too much into this and she really just doesn't give a chit?

My best guess is she wants her mother to hear her say, " You were way too hard on me growing up. Everything I ever did was wrong. Everything. You hated who I hung with. I tried the best I could to please you (Stuff Casey might have been thinking "So all this time in my adolescence, lying to you and telling you what you wanted to hear, because if I did actually tell you the truth you could never deal the truth about how I felt you treated me, nor would you even want to hear about how Lee or I felt)

Again still trying to empathize and badly, imagine Casey saying, "I became the person I thought you wanted me to be. But even after becoming that...it wasn't good enough and you still weren't satisfied. What do you want from me? Why wasn't I good enough for you from the day I was born? Why couldn't you just let me be to find out who I was and what I was good at without doubting and yelling at me the whole time? "

Sorry...just how I feel and would imagine how she must have. Looking at her parents...Affairs, gambling, controlling nature, alcoholism, both educated...it is a mirror image of mine. Save for my dad was a pathologist. A little bit higher on the scale than GA academically.

Still think Casey is going down in flames and deserves to. You shouldn't take an innocent human life. No matter how she was or was not provoked. My theory. Still think an anvil needs to fall out of the sky and hit both of her parents at the same time.

Great post, Little Bitty35.

I wondered if it were a rage thing stemming from that fight that Cindy denies she and KC had on the 15th. Or if it was very deliberate..... and stemming from that fight that Cindy denies they had.

I guarantee you that that night Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee and KC thought.... oh no you won't... and there you go.

It *IS* SICK but Cindy (and George) are indirectly in on what happened to Caylee, imo. I'm not excusing KC in any way, but I can see how she was messed up, and trapped, and desperate and.... many other things. Again, I'm not excusing it at all, but I do see why KC is the way she is.

MOO

KC is a narcissist, a malignant narcissist to be exact. Narcissist's don't kill themselves, they love them selves too much. The only thing KC seems to value is her own rear end. That combined with a sociopathic or even a psychopathic personality disorder allowed her to kill her own child and not feel bad about it in the least. That's why the DP is about the only punishment that will truly scare her. They would be taking away the thing she loves the most....herself.

Just had to bring this down because the DP is back on the table and this just needs to be updated because I think you are right. :blowkiss:

Thanks LittleBitty, what you have shared is very helpful to understanding the dynamics and roles played out in a dysfunctional family. My husband's family was somewhat like yours but not as toxic as the A's. It took me many years to learn that I wasn't the crazy one. I went to support groups, shrinks, treatment programs as a result of not understanding the "family rules". My husband (who is deceased) was the oldest & only male so it fell to him to be the rescuer of all the other crazys. He was a patient, sensitive, understanding man and I was always amazed that he didn't seem like the rest of the crazy clan. As you say, some rise above and some are lost to the dysfunction of the family. I really appreciate your insightful theories and it makes perfect sense to me. Thank you so very much for sharing! :Clap: I am very tired so forgive me if this makes no sense.

I live in south Louisiana, and in mid to late June, it gets beastly hot. August is probably the worst, but early summer is bad also. FL is sub-tropical too, and just as humid, if not more so. My point is it is not possible to survive for very long at all inside a closed car with the windows rolled up. A stuffy trunk would be unbearable even quicker. So if KC did stash Caylee in the trunk, maybe because she had successfully done so during the cooler months with no serious repercussions, she knew or should have known it would be fatal. I don't think that there is any way she could ever say that her doing so was anything less than premeditated murder. But I think that there were even more sinister premeditations involved - drugging her, maybe at first not so much, but it worked so well, what would a little more do? And then there is the duct tape. I don't think that was just to prevent seepage. I think it was for silence. To me this case has premeditation written all over it. If little Caylee had suffered some terrible accident due to KC's neglect, there is no need for so much subterfuge and lies. And definitely no need for duct tape.

Well LittleBitty35, sigh.... I so understand your post. I too had a very controlling mother. I call her "a force of nature". Just wanted you to know you have a kindred soul on here. :blowkiss:

Its a good theory, but I don't believe KC ever thought of killing herself, she is much to confident. Remember in her diary, she wrote how happy she was at this time in her life. She liked her new friends, and was confident in her decision to get rid of "the little snot head." That's why, IMO she was out partying, she was happy!

Your post is thought-provoking, Little Bitty 35. We'll never know how the Anthony family behaved when they were alone (with family only), but your description and theory probably comes close to some of their behaviors.

I'm reminded of a close friend of mine. She and I were friends even as preschoolers. I have a vague memory of observing her relationship with her mother at that time--and a much more vivid memory of seeing that relationship in later years.

Her mother wasn't the "charging bull" type like CA; her mother was more the narcissistic, con artist type. But, as you can imagine, it's so easy for a con artist type to get someone's goat every time, especially if the person they are in competition with is a child (my friend--the daughter). They had power struggles throughout my friend's life, all the way to the end when the mother died. And, lo and behold, one last, final, "I win!" point scored by the mother: she pulled a "Mommie Dearest" with her will. So my friend, unlike her sibling and some friends of the mother, inherited nothing. Nothing says "I don't like you" like leaving something to one sibling but not to the other.

So it was one long chess game between them. I think with Casey and CA it was also a chess game: Caylee, of course, was a chesspiece. When you win at chess, you knock over your opponent's king to show you won. Guess that makes Caylee CA's "king piece", and Casey "knocked her over" (IMO).

There is one thing, though, that might need to be added. It was only much later, in our adult life, that I was told by my friend that her mother tried to kill her on more than one occasion. That, at least, was my friend's perception. What happened was that apparently her mother became so frustrated with her (a toddler at the time) that she wrapped her hands around her neck and choked her. None of these attacks resulted in the child's death, but, SHEESH! Talk about harming a child, both physically and psychologically! (Is my friend "just fine" now? No, she's had to have counseling. But, like a decent person, she doesn't do things like kill kids. That's why, IMO, my friend is deserving of sympathy and Casey is deserving of none.)

We know CA has wrapped her hands around Casey's neck at least once. Speculation by me: Well, who's to say she hadn't gotten frustrated enough to have done something of the kind when Casey was a child and it would've been much, much, more terrifying? I mean, not only would such behavior traumatize a child, but it also communicates to them that it's OKAY to physically attack someone, including a person weaker than you.

We shouldn't forget that sometimes there is something in a person's (including a child's) personality that makes it difficult to bond with that person. Maybe that was the case with Casey and maybe that would be why it would be easier for someone close to her to get to the point of physically attacking her even when she was a child. All of this is my own speculation, of course.

Competition. Casey finally wins and the competition ends. She can do a little dance in the end zone and then go out and party and enjoy her triumph. The other team (Cindy) slinks home in shame and defeat. But gosh, the other team will respect our team after that drubbing! Notice how CA caters to Casey. You just gotta respect a "winner".

Is that you? You are a beauty!

Yeah.. I had the same upbringing. And, I am extremely close to my siblings. All we had was eachother!

I do not know if it matters about how or exactly when but all of this we do know:
( I posted on the NG thread tonite in reply to another poster. However, I think this sums up alot and wanted to put it on a permenant thread.)

Cindy states in her interview that Casey told her they were staying at the nanny's on the night of June 16th. (she already planned for Caylee to be gone)

Told GA that they were probably not going to be home that night.

Casey was at home in the afternoon of June 16th per computer forensics. Leaving with Caylee in front of George(get an alibi that she left with Caylee) to return to the house.. only to show up at Tony's at 4:30 without Caylee.

Caylee was found tripled bag and left like trash in the woods. NEAR HER HOME
with NO SHOES (you take shoes off when kids take a nap) with DUCT TAPE on the baby's mouth(you tape a mouth to keep it from screaming) and put a heart sticker on the tape(hearts mean love)

Casey backs into a garage and borrows a shovel. (not typical behavior)

Casey was happy and carefree at BB. (she now has freedom)

TL doesn't recall her going outside during the movies to her car per the audio interview.

They slept in the next day on June 17th having sex with Tony while he skipped school.(per TL interview) She does not go outside or seem nervous.

Casey ramps up the story about Zanny the Nanny.. offering it up often times without being asked to all her friends and mom.

Casey creates the outrageous lie about Zanny in a car accident/Tampa etc and offers it up to Cindy. ( a total unessesary lie no purpose other than to set up a non-existent nanny)

Casey goes out and parties it up on June 20th, 27th, July 4th, only using ZANNY as the sitter... she no longer is telling any of her friends especially on July 4th that Caylee is with the nanny instead of her GRANDPARENTS on a HOLIDAY.

Casey uploads photos of her and her boyfriend the DAY after Caylee's last day.

Casey gets a tattoo, steals, shops and smokes pot.

Casey dumps her car and offers up stories about the smell and where it came from.

Casey does not report her daughter kidnapped EVER.

Casey continues to tell bald face lies even when confronted with the truth.

Casey continues to laugh and smile and flirt with not just one guy but numerous men.

Casey has a PHYSICAL reaction that was spontaneous to the finding of the remains.

Casey is reported unemotional and flat when talking rapidly to the jailhouse officer.Casey talks about Football shortly after hearing about remains being found.

Casey only cries when SHE is faced with no bond, going to jail, or trying to garner sympathy for herself.

Casey cries at a press conference with Jose B. The ONLY TIME she cried in front of cameras or attended her own news conference. Not one pleading to the kidnappers.

Casey is NOT CRYING within hours of the press conference when the police chased her down and took her in for the interview in October. She acts cold, cool and collected and even gets a little flirting in. Not once, did she act like an innocent person.

Casey did not want a public memorial for her daughter.

Casey could not accept the rest of the world loving Caylee.

Casey evidently has adapted well to prison life. She is permenantly free of her mother.

"She hated her mother.. more than she loved that little girl."

Casey is defective, she is cold, she has no true emotions, she will probably not have the capacity to be rehabiliated.

Casey has 19 criminal charges against her and she did this all in 31 days.

Nice summary!:blowkiss:

Bringing this over from the 6/16 Ping thread 'cause I was clogging it up w/ Q&A...

bondjamesbond said:
=>4:33PM

On the afternoon of 6/16, based on the tower handoffs of the pings and drive time, Casey left the area of G&C's/Lee's ~4:10PM and arrived in the area north of Amscot ~4:33PM. Casey had placed her last call in the 2nd - albeit mini - "flurry" of calls that day to Cindy's cell phone about the time she passed by Amscot. Then, there was a period of 28mins with no activity (Inactivity Period 1) on Casey's cell phone. We don't know what Casey was doing during this time frame, but, based on her next cell ping it appears she stayed somewhere around this area. Note that the following recognizable landmarks are located within the driving distance of the bookend pings that begin & end this 28min period.:
  • Tony's apt.
  • Gentiva
  • Lexus
  • Amscot
  • CVS
  • JB Park
Based on both of these bookend pings being from the same tower on the southern end of these landmarks, IMHO, it seems most likely Casey was nearer Amscot, one of the stores in this area, Gentiva or JB Park. Note, FWIW, that Casey's m.o. had been to drop Caylee @ Gentiva around Cindy's quiting time per several statements from Gentiva employees and George.

This first period of cell inactivity ended @ 4:53PM when Casey received a Facebook alert which pinged in the area described above.

=>4:53PM

After this Facebook alert was received there was a 64 minute period of inactivity (Inactivity Period 2)that ended @ 5:57PM pinging at the location most likely to be near one of the landmarks listed above with a system message that indicated either a voicemail or text message was waiting.

=>5:57PM

Despite receipt this system message, Casey waited another 34 mins (Inactivity Period 3)before initiating the 3rd "flurry" of calls that day to Cindy @ 6:31PM. Up to this point, all of Casey's calls to Cindy had been attempts to get Cindy to answer the phone based on their duration being <10seconds. However, two calls to Jesse had durations of ~1minute...left vmail messages perhaps.

=>6:33PM

At 6:33PM Casey appeared to notice the system message indicating a voicemail or text was waiting and dialed her voicemailbox number. IMHO, Casey had hoped this was a message from Cindy, etc, but, soon discovered it wasn't. Her call to voicemail lasted just under a minute and may have included checking Cindy's vmail receipt of messages Casey had left (an option from the vmail menu) and the text message that resulted from the Facebook alert...all of these can be done from the same call (I simulated myself this evening and took just over 30seconds to complete all three tasks). This series of actions provides one explanation for the system message(s) @ 6:34PM which arrived within seconds of the completion of the call Casey placed to her voicemailbox.

=>6:34PM

After this disappointment, there was another 32 minute period of cell inactivity (Inactivity Period 4), until the 4th and final not-quite-a-"flurry" of calls began @ 7:06PM which sputtered and ended @ 7:21PM with calls to Amy. All of these activities pinged at a location most likely to be nearest to Tony's apartment.

=>7:21PM

Then...no cell activity...none... for the 33 mins (Inactivity Period 5)...before Casey & Tony arrived @ Blockbuster IIRC ~7:54PM. Note that Blockbuster is less than 0.5 miles from Tony's apartment...so, some time must be allowed for Casey to have met up with Tony and for the pair to get to Blockbuster @ ~7:54PM.

IIRC, Cindy stated in her interview w/ the FBI that Casey called the evening of the 16th to explain that she & Caylee would not be home that evening. It appears to me that the 7:06PM call to G&C's home, which lasted just under 1.5 minutes, serves as the best candidate for this call. This would also be in agreement with the time needed for Casey to meet up with Tony and travel to Blockbuster.

Based on the above, it appears to me that, after attempting to repeat a drop of Caylee with Cindy @ Gentiva ~5PM 6/16, an upset Casey engaged in a change of plans in which she turned her phone off (or battery died) @ ~5PM just after the un-noticed receipt of the Facebook Alert @ 4:53PM, and turned her phone back on (or noticed & charger plugged in) @ 5:57PM which resulted in the system message being re-sent to her phone indicating she had a waiting message (only explanation for this pattern I can think of). By 6:34PM Casey realized Cindy was not going to respond and Casey took the actions that ultimately cost Caylee her life. :( As noted before, medical death may not have occurred immediately, hence, the time of death can't be specified, however, the actions that resulted in Caylee's death appear to have been taken between 6:34PM and 7:06PM

Based on the above there are ample opportunites for Casey to have stopped @ the CVS on the corner of Colonial & Goldenrod to purchase some OTC sedatives, driven over to a remote area on the west end of JBPark to dose Caylee between 6:34-7:06PM and transfer her into the trunk - as one example. A remote area in the Sutton Place apts. would have worked as well.

Continuing w/ this approach - depending on the dosage used - it would have taken several minutes for a any dose to take effect on Caylee. One must factor in that the 7:06PM pings aren't in the JBPark area, hence, travel time must be allowed. With travel time, one might speculate that the duct tape was used to expedite Caylee being quiet enough to transfer to the trunk @ JBPark in time to arrive near Tony's apartment ~7:06PM.

Just throwing out some options. P.S. Used the JBPark here to incorporate the notion that Casey inserted JBPark & 7PM in her handwritten statements, FWIW.

Is it possible that KC put Caylee in the woods because she was in a hurry(GA and CA would be home soon?) and if she didn't have time to take her anywhere else, the woods would just be temporary until she could move her permanently but KC never did. I can see KC saying "this is only for a little while and then I'll come back for you".

Eeeck! Just so sad

I think after driving around with her in the car she almost got caught and became nervous. I think she dumped Caylee on the 24th BEFORE arguing with GA about Gas cans. I think she just dumped her then went to her parent's house to get stuff and ran into GA. Maybe she was even there to clean out the trunk and was surprised by her father wanting the cans.

I think after driving around with her in the car she almost got caught and became nervous. I think she dumped Caylee on the 24th BEFORE arguing with GA about Gas cans. I think she just dumped her then went to her parent's house to get stuff and ran into GA. Maybe she was even there to clean out the trunk and was surprised by her father wanting the cans.
Good point. Worth keeping in mind that body could have been dumped 24th but BEFORE gas can incident. Inspires me to consider whether or not KC might have dumped the body the previous day (23rd) before or after she ran out of gas nearby and AL helped her?

On 24th could have been retuning the cans (for a refill she could steal again at later date) on 24th as well as planning to clean car a bit.

Carrying a question over from the ping thread...

Bond,

Excellent theory. Very possible and likely scenario, with all details worked out. I bet when we find what actually happened (IF we find what happened I should say), this will turn out to be very close.

I wanted to ask whether, in your view, the events and actions took place in a relatively short time. I mean, considering the earth-changing outcome. It's not every day that one kills one's child, accidentally or not.

IOW, in order to complete all of these actions within in the amount of available time, do you think KC would have had to be moving fairly quickly? Or, was there plenty of time to do it at a relatively normal pace?

What I'm trying to speculate on is whether or not sedating Caylee whenever Cindy was not able to babysit was business as usual,

I'm thinking that if she was able to accomplish all this fairly quickly, that may indicate that she'd done this type of thing before. As in, her not having to figure it out as she went along.

Of course, we know KC didn't think much of anything through. But, if this was a spur of the moment thing, she'd have had to work out the steps a bit, which would necessitate some thinking time. If she'd done it before, it wouldn't take much thought, she could just zip through the "steps."

For those who believe she premeditated (not in the legal definition) killing Caylee, had it planned IOW, that reasoning would be supported by it not taking long.

That is, if it, in fact, didn't take long.

What are your (and others :) ) thoughts on this?

A couple of thoughts along these lines...

1) JWG commented earlier about the potential that Casey had recently discovered the magic of cold medicine owing to the alleged story that Caylee was sick in late May (per Casey's text to Amy 'bout being @ the doctor, and Casey's response that Caylee was barely sneezing anymore). Worth noting that this emergent trip to the doctor coincidentally got Casey outta going to see the house she had been telling Amy they were going to rent...so...FWIW. I don't have the list of items recovered from G&C's handy to support/debunk an ample supply of suitable OTC's.

2) One might consider the scenario that Casey applied one dose...then...impatient with the delay of onsetting drowsiness...perhaps coupled w/ building rage over Cindy's failure to take her calls and bail her outta the situation...applied another... resulting in OD => and/or => applied duct tape to hasten silence (as suggested above).

3) IMHO, the key to knowing if this was a one-time practice vs. a recurring practice is knowing what Caylee's accomodations were 6/10-6/14. Pre-6/10, IMHO, the likelihood of the 'need' arising was less likely...not altogether zero as some have suggested/observed behavior @ Ricardo's that might suggest it was already going on...just less likely IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member