Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME !!!!! I don't remember hearing anything about other clothes that were in the car, I think the pants were it...

Thank you for the response.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)

If I have further questions in general, where would I post them? I don't want to get you off topic. :(

The clothes found with Caylee... striped shorts, shirt with big trouble comes in small packages... are those the same clothes she wore to Mt. Dora?

No - at least the top was totally different (Mt Dora - turquoise, with body - pink) and the shorts don't look the same to me - pink/white striped ones found with the body, but the one's she was wearing in the video look plain white to me.

Could be, but the doc dumps don't state that a rag was found affixed to the duct tape. If there is a rag, I sure wish it would be found!

Yes, but wouldn't the rag become separated since poor Caylee was the elements for months before she was found? I don't think that we have heard the forenics on the duct tape. Am I wrong?

I think KC only told the truth here was because Cindy told her she knew whos apartment is was. If Cindy didn't say that, I bet ya,KC would have said it was Zanny's still. I've noticed KC seems to take Cindy's lead and go with it. Before the 911 call-Cindy says "who took her" and KC runs with it-Zanny. The same thing about when they ask if their lifes are in danger, KC runs with that too. They make it so easy for KC to lie.

It could have been a way for CA to warn KC that LE already knew whose apartment that pic was taken in (didn't CA find this out during one of her interviews with LE?). Maybe she was trying to prevent KC from being caught in yet another lie.

You're right on. I've always felt that "are our lives in danger?" was a qustion meant to lead KC to saying, "yes". Instead, KC pauses, fishing for an answer, and opts for the dramatic "let's just leave it at that, OK?"

And then Cindy takes THAT and runs with it..

b burner did not get back from his vacation until the evening of june 16th

I think KC simply overmedicated her and put duct tape over her mouth to keep her quiet, she could have been having a temper tantrum in the middle of the day and it was just KC's way of shutting her up. IMO, KC may not have intentionally meant to kill her, just shut her up. But then she died and KC started the cover up

I think the duct tape was used afterwards, to play into the kidnapping story, nearly every kidnapping on tv has duct tape over the mouth, and casey loved her crime shows.

The clothes found with Caylee... striped shorts, shirt with big trouble comes in small packages... are those the same clothes she wore to Mt. Dora?

No. Caylee was in a Aqua shirt and white shorts at Mt Dora. She was found in white striped shorts and a pink shirt with the words Big trouble comes in small packages.

Here is a picture with the shorts. Evidently, the police recognized the shorts as being in a picture they seen at the house.
picture.php

I think the duct tape was used afterwards, to play into the kidnapping story, nearly every kidnapping on tv has duct tape over the mouth, and casey loved her crime shows.

i wonder about that wheezer. how can someone say their fave TV show is CSI and then use duct tape from their home to gag and kill their child, put her body in a laundry bag from their home, full of items easily traced back to their home, drive around w/ the body decomposing in their car, dump the body round the corner from their home, ditch their car smelling of human decomp not caring who found it and then tell the police they'd been carrying out their own investigation into their daughter's disappearance for 31 days followed by pretty much every lie they ever used including imaginary people as a cover story.
i think forty minutes of one episode would tell you that if you use this plan, grissom will win.

So you think Caylee was killed in the house? In the bedroom?

I really see Caylee being out (unconscious or perhaps already dead) when that duct tape went on the mouth. Just IMO.

Yes. According to the clothes/items found with Caylee's body and Casey's phone pings Caylee was probably killed in the Anthony house.

Caylee had on an aqua top and white shorts on June 15. She may have worn a swimsuit to go swimming with Cindy later, but after swimming Caylee would have been put into a nightie or pajamas.

Casey stayed home with her parents Saturday night (June 14). The next morning, Caylee went to Mt. Dora with Cindy. Casey didn't need to put the mama doll and Caylee's backpack into her car to go see Tony on June 15. She would need the mama doll, pull-ups and baby wipes to sit in the car for an hour with Caylee waiting for George to go to work

If Casey intended to overdose Caylee and leave her in the back seat/trunk of her car to "visit" Tony or anyone else, Casey would have put a change of clothes into Caylee's backpack (in case of an accident). Where in the car were cookies and a sippy cup of water to give Caylee when she woke up?

Tony did not see Casey go near her car on Blockbuster night.

I don't think anything points to Casey thinking there was a chance she'd need anything for Caylee after 4 p.m. on June 16.

i wonder about that wheezer. how can someone say their fave TV show is CSI and then use duct tape from their home to gag and kill their child, put her body in a laundry bag from their home, full of items easily traced back to their home, drive around w/ the body decomposing in their car, dump the body round the corner from their home, ditch their car smelling of human decomp not caring who found it and then tell the police they'd been carrying out their own investigation into their daughter's disappearance for 31 days followed by pretty much every lie they ever used including imaginary people as a cover story.
i think forty minutes of one episode would tell you that if you use this plan, grissom will win.

You're right.

I can't think of ONE thing Casey did in 31 days to frame a kidnapper except kill Caylee.

Yes. According to the clothes/items found with Caylee's body and Casey's phone pings Caylee was probably killed in the Anthony house.

Caylee had on an aqua top and white shorts on June 15. She may have worn a swimsuit to go swimming with Cindy later, but after swimming Caylee would have been put into a nightie or pajamas.

Casey stayed home with her parents Saturday night (June 14). The next morning, Caylee went to Mt. Dora with Cindy. Casey didn't need to put the mama doll and Caylee's backpack into her car to go see Tony on June 15. She would need the mama doll, pull-ups and baby wipes to sit in the car for an hour with Caylee waiting for George to go to work

If Casey intended to overdose Caylee and leave her in the back seat/trunk of her car to "visit" Tony or anyone else, Casey would have put a change of clothes into Caylee's backpack (in case of an accident). Where in the car were cookies and a sippy cup of water to give Caylee when she woke up?

Tony did not see Casey go near her car on Blockbuster night.

I don't think anything points to Casey thinking there was a chance she'd need anything for Caylee after 4 p.m. on June 16.

ITA. Plus, IIRC KC and TL slept in the next morning and TL took time off school. KC no longer had any responsibilities because Caylee was gone -- she could lay and chill with TL.

I don't think KC really tried to cover this up, at all, she sorta/kinda wanted CA to know or to suspect but never expected it to get to LE and expected CA's guilt to cover it up. This was pure revenge and spite from KC, the typical ongoing grudge at a whole new level. Your move CA.

I don't think KC really tried to cover this up, at all, she sorta/kinda wanted CA to know or to suspect but never expected it to get to LE and expected CA's guilt to cover it up. This was pure revenge and spite from KC, the typical ongoing grudge at a whole new level. Your move CA.

Yes your are right, KC didn't care about covering her crime up. She did expect it to stay between her mother and her. I really believe that it didn't sink in to her bones (CA) when she called LE saying the car smelled and KC wouldn't take her to Caylee. She knew, but she didn't know, if that makes sense. We'll never know if we'd have ever heard of Caylee Anthony if CA had been able to add two and two together at that moment. She couldn't figure the end result right then as she was in a panic, world spinning. After she made that call, it was too late. jmo

Try to drag a 40 pound double bagged item out of your trunk. I've done potting soil, chicken feed,cat/dog food and rarely get it out without a snag.
KC is tiny and a would struggle to get anything out of the trunk without dragging and snagging. IMHO that is why her pants (that Cindy washed the death smell out of) were soiled.
This leakage would make a major difference in the smell and the signature of the event.

Try to drag a 40 pound double bagged item out of your trunk. I've done potting soil, chicken feed,cat/dog food and rarely get it out without a snag.
KC is tiny and a would struggle to get anything out of the trunk without dragging and snagging. IMHO that is why her pants (that Cindy washed the death smell out of) were soiled.
This leakage would make a major difference in the smell and the signature of the event.

ITA. Also, let's not forget the panic factor. It would seem to me that KC did panic about the near discovery of little Caylee being in KC'S trunk when GA went for those gas cans. {IF, big if, GA is telling the truth}

Yes, but wouldn't the rag become separated since poor Caylee was the elements for months before she was found? I don't think that we have heard the forenics on the duct tape. Am I wrong?

I could be wrong, but I'd think anything stuck to the sticky side of the duct tape would remain there, even through the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero