Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone who has been here from the "early days" of this case remember something about Casey being parked in a parking lot behind a motel in her car sometime near June 15th? I don't know if it is from cell ping sleuthing or . . . However, I don't think I dreamed it. I have searched in old posts but gave up.

Thanks!

Does anyone who has been here from the "early days" of this case remember something about Casey being parked in a parking lot behind a motel in her car sometime near June 15th? I don't know if it is from cell ping sleuthing or . . . However, I don't think I dreamed it. I have searched in old posts but gave up.

Thanks!

I remember LP said she was caught on hotel cameras pacing on her cell around midnight the night of 15th early 16th. Nothing has been released so may be untrue.

Thanks!

I remember LP said she was caught on hotel cameras pacing on her cell around midnight the night of 15th early 16th. Nothing has been released so may be untrue.

Thanks gngr~snap! So I didn't dream it! :seeya:

no, LP said it during the tike that the hair with the death band was discovered. I think he mentioned it in relation to the fight that didn't happen on the 15th. I'm not sure if I believe him. I would find it odd if not true that he would go on TV and lie, but stranger things have happened.

At first I felt that Caylee's death was an accident. But, after all this time and with all the facts that have been released by the SA, I feel it was intentional.

I don't believe for one second that CA accidentally left the pool ladder up - as obsessed as she appears to be about neatness and cleanliness, and the fact that she and GA adored Caylee, I don't feel she would ever leave the ladder up.

At first I felt that Caylee's death was an accident. But, after all this time and with all the facts that have been released by the SA, I feel it was intentional.

I don't believe for one second that CA accidentally left the pool ladder up - as obsessed as she appears to be about neatness and cleanliness, and the fact that she and GA adored Caylee, I don't feel she would ever leave the ladder up.

:twocents: ITA in part (sorry, the duct tape et al leads me :seeya: to the same MOD as Jan:rocker: ..HOMICIDE!) ...and about the only point the defense gang :crazy: neglected to add to implicate Cindy was...her menopausal status to justify her "forgetfulness" regarding the ladder! :floorlaugh::banghead: :floorlaugh:

During opening statements, LDB showed a picture of Caylee and then her skull right beside that. Did anyone hear any more details on the picture of Caylee's skull?

The reason why I ask that is that I wonder if that picture showed the duct tape over her nose/mouth. I think I heard that the skull was covered in muck so maybe one couldn't see the duct tape.

If they saw the duct tape, then they are carrying this image right now in their heads and that is a very powerful picture to have right at the starting gate.

Do they have a tub?in a bathroom? Maybe the tub?
She may have put her in there and forgotten her?Then when she discovered her almost drowned and could not recover her?
So she paniced and placed the tape over her head to stop her from gagging or spitting up water/
Sort of a bad accident gone wrong?

My apologies ahead of time, but there's no other way to explain it than to be graphic:

The chloroform/duct tape "accidental" theory (something bad happened): KC needs sitter. Chloroforms Caylee. Places duct tape on mouth to keep her quiet in case she wakes up, and leaves her in the trunk of her car. Caylee semi-wakes-up and she is nauseous, vomits and aspirates. Jimmy Hendrix died that way. So did Janis Joplin.... even though they DIDN'T have their mouths covered with duct tape. Yes, they weren't "chloroformed", but they overdosed and overdoses make you vomit. Maybe Casey used a bit too much chloroform - this time.

I have thought of this exact scenario. Duct tape was used to keep Caylee quiet, not intended to kill, but kill it did. KC had no sitter though she had asked CA. KC had plans and no child was gonna get in the way of those. So she put Caylee under with chloroform (and I am convinced KC had already done this to Caylee a few times since March after searching how to make chloroform). But this time the weather had changed and it was much hotter in the trunk, and Caylee vomited. She might not have even needed to wake up to do that; could have vomited while still out from the cf.

KC found the child dead in the trunk and then had to make plans on what to do. She had to do this on the fly because she had not planned on Caylee dying. She drove home, thought she might bury Caylee but found she couldn't accomplish that physically, so she found a place to dump the body.

In the Florida heat in mid-June the body would have started to decompose quickly, though there may not have been an odor noticeable to humans right away. Fluids from the body likely seeped into the trunk's carpet and that stain is what caused odor of decomp to build...slowly over time. Others could ride in the car and not notice any odor, though anyone opening the trunk might have noticed an odor even if they might not recognize it for what it was. The odor did not permeate the passenger compartment until the car had sat with both the car and the trunk sitting unopened for awhile.

That's all JMO, but I have had smelly garbage in my kitchen that didn't actually smell the entire house up and in fact was just barely noticeable right next to the trash can, yet very very smelly as soon as the lid was opened.

The car sitting at Amscott and then in the tow yard in hot humid weather is what caused the odor to grow. It got worse with each passing day, and eventuallly became noticeable in the passenger compartment.

ETA: If the above is what happened, it's still murder. Aggravated child abuse resulting in death is murder. Placing the duct tape on a child's mouth is most definitely child abuse and it was intentional. All the covering up any lying proves KC knew right from wrong...that what she had done was wrong and had caused Caylee's death.

I think the jig was up with the money she had stolen (40,000?) from Grandma/grandpa's and Cindy's money. I think also she met this fella AL. I think she had been stealing for so long, she decided to chloroform the baby not only for a "babysitter" but to perhaps stage a kidnapping (missing children search) so that she could get money to not only live on happily after with AL, but she could not stop stealing (AH). I think she overdosed the baby and put duct tape on her mouth and then it all spiraled out of control when the baby died. At that point she completely went into her own world, party time! JMO

I have thought of this exact scenario. Duct tape was used to keep Caylee quiet, not intended to kill, but kill it did.

If I have understood correctly the prosecutor said that the duct tape was wrapped around her head and stuck to the hair intended not to be removed later.

ETA: That duct tape was either the murder weapon or staging an abduction after death.

Also I reread all the the text messages she did and there was one to AH about she lost her duct tape from her purse that was several weeks before the baby went missing.

If I have understood correctly the prosecutor said that the duct tape was wrapped around her head and stuck to the hair intended not to be removed later.

ETA: That duct tape was either the murder weapon or staging an abduction after death.

You are correct! I had for some unknown reason forgotten that the duct tape had been wrapped around her little head three times. :anguish: I have too much on my mind these days, so I'm sometmes not really with it.

This trial is certainly trying. I am here for Caylee and have followed the case since day one but it's been so long I have forgotten quite a lot. I will stay til justice is served no matter how long it takes and no matter how difficult (trying) I find it.

I think KC lost it, chloroformed her, taped off her airways, put her in the trunk, and went to TonE's to hang out, get movies, and sex it up. Then she proceeded to drive over to her folks (17th) to "prepare" Caylee's body in order to contain the odor and leakage. She backed the car into the garage, placed Caylee on the grass by the playhouse, borrowed the shovel in an attempt to bury her, and when that proved too difficult she bagged her and put her back into the trunk of her car. Caylee remained there until she was dumped down the street. I think she was dumped earlier in the day of the Fusian Hot Body contest... the end of that week. :mad:

eta: This is an incredible post about the placement of the duct tape on Caylee.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5156832&postcount=379"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.10.09 Duct Tape Photos From Remains Released[/ame]

Warning, Graphic

:cool:

Maybe KC "lost it" in anger at CA for saying no to babysitting. It could explain some of why CA stood behind KC initially....guilt feelings for saying no? Feeling that if she had only said yes Caylee would be alive?

I believe she would be alive, but CA is not responsible for what KC decided to do in a fit of rage. If this had not happened when it did I firmly believe it would have happened another day, in another fit of rage over whatever KC didn't get her way about.

AND at what point did she actually discover what had happened? IF it was only meant to be temporary, like you said wouldn't she have checked on her? Did she not check on her until TL left the next morning? I have to read his transcript again too to see when he left the next day. Didn't he play hooky from school?

Didn't Tony say that Casey would go outside to make phone calls? That may have been but maybe also to check on Caylee who was in the trunk?

Some believe George saw them the 16th, some do not. Yes, KC uploaded a pic on the 16th @ 11 something, but where was she earlier that morning (as in the night of the 15th to morning of 16th b4 she uploaded that photo)? Why would the Anthony home phone call KC on her cell @ 7:45 the morning of the 16th? There is some lying going on here. And I am not saying Lee is lying about when he saw her last. It is possible KC went to Lee's the night of the 15th without his knowledge.

Hi pip. :seeya: The part that I bolded above really bothers me, too. I think the question about why her home land line would be calling her cell phone (if as by all accounts she was supposed to be in that same home) has been touched on a few times before in various threads. The explanations ranged all the way from 'because she lost her cell and rang it to find it' to 'a wake up call.'

But according to the wonderful timeline that ACR lets us use here: http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm it shows that after that call from the home phone, Casey immediately calls her voicemail to check for a message. If she was calling herself to find her phone, she wouldn't check to see if she left a message. That leads me to believe someone else in the house called her. According to George and Cindy's latest, freshest, newest testimonies, George was the only other person home. Why would he call her? Why wouldn't he just knock or yell through the door?

Was Caylee awake and George wanted Casey to get out of bed and take care of her? If Caylee was awake, I doubt she closed the bedroom door behind herself, making a telephone call even more nonsensical. So the wake up call doesn't seem very logical to me either. (Besides, if you were giving someone a wake up call and they didn't answer would you hang up and call again or would you leave them a voice mail?) :waitasec:

So it bothers me. It makes me suspicious because the logical reason to call someone is usually because they're not there.

I think KC lost it, chloroformed her, taped off her airways, put her in the trunk, and went to TonE's to hang out, get movies, and sex it up. Then she proceeded to drive over to her folks (17th) to "prepare" Caylee's body in order to contain the odor and leakage. She backed the car into the garage, placed Caylee on the grass by the playhouse, borrowed the shovel in an attempt to bury her, and when that proved too difficult she bagged her and put her back into the trunk of her car. Caylee remained there until she was dumped down the street. I think she was dumped earlier in the day of the Fusian Hot Body contest... the end of that week. :mad:

eta: This is an incredible post about the placement of the duct tape on Caylee.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.10.09 Duct Tape Photos From Remains Released

Warning, Graphic

:cool:

Quiche, I think you got it right.

Except, ICA may have just used the shovel to scrape the trunk and rinsed it off in the backyard. I think that's what the dogs hit on. I doubt she would have risked removing an already decomposing body from the trunk for any reason. What if someone came home unexpectedly?

I think she put the body in the bags while in the garage but standing behind the trunk.

I don't think Caylee left the trunk until ICA put her where she was found around the corner.

Maybe Casey was outside texting, phoning...getting increasingly agitated as her baby-sitting needs were not met and Caylee was pestering her to swim in the pool. In a fit of anger...like we have seen numerous times...she moves the ladder to the pool.
She is the one yelling (not George) at her two year old..."Go ahead. Swim! Leave me alone, you little snot-nose."

She continues her calling, her texting...ignoring the thrashing and gurgling.

Caylee is now dead in the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member