Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why FAC never tried to pin this on CA & GA. It could appear that FCA had a pretty good story if she told Dt. Melich, once she was alone in the car with him, that:

- On June 15th, CA physically attacked FCA, told her she was a bad mother; she was keeping Caylee, and then threw FCA out of the house. FCA is afraid of CA & GA and does not know what they have done to Caylee.
- Since June 15, FCA has not seen or heard from Caylee, and that every time she asked to speak with her, CA & GA refused to put Caylee on the phone.
- FCA could have claimed that she did have the white car the first week, but then GA took it back from her and she has not seen the car since then.
- FCA could have said that CA & GA are lying about June 9th being the last date anyone saw Caylee, because FCA knows, and there is video that shows, that on June 15th, Caylee was alive, and that CA had possession of her.

I think FCA did try and pin this on GA with the “my father was driving the car and hit something” text, but for some reason never claimed that that GA and / or CA were the SODDI. Why did FCA go with what had to be a really stupid explanation – Zanny the Nanny, a story that was so easily proven to be false? How could FCA know that the other three A’s would go along with insisting that a Zanny had Caylee, despite the fact that LE had proof that everything FCA said to them about Zanny and Caylee’s whereabouts was a lie?

Do you think that somebody had something on FCA that compelled her to keep to the Zanny story?

:banghead: Actually, she could have just said: She drowned, I panicked and thought my parents would never speak to me. I was in denial, I put her in the trunk, taped her mouth to make it look like a kidnapping and dumped her. I was stunned and in denial. She gets aquited, saves the state tons of money, spends a few months in jail until it gets tried. Voila. Done. She fades into the dust, she retains a relationship with her family, has a normal life, does not become the most hated woman in American history. Boggles the mind doesn't it?:banghead:

I wonder why FAC never tried to pin this on CA & GA. It could appear that FCA had a pretty good story if she told Dt. Melich, once she was alone in the car with him, that:

- On June 15th, CA physically attacked FCA, told her she was a bad mother; she was keeping Caylee, and then threw FCA out of the house. FCA is afraid of CA & GA and does not know what they have done to Caylee.
- Since June 15, FCA has not seen or heard from Caylee, and that every time she asked to speak with her, CA & GA refused to put Caylee on the phone.
- FCA could have claimed that she did have the white car the first week, but then GA took it back from her and she has not seen the car since then.
- FCA could have said that CA & GA are lying about June 9th being the last date anyone saw Caylee, because FCA knows, and there is video that shows, that on June 15th, Caylee was alive, and that CA had possession of her.

I think FCA did try and pin this on GA with the “my father was driving the car and hit something” text, but for some reason never claimed that that GA and / or CA were the SODDI. Why did FCA go with what had to be a really stupid explanation – Zanny the Nanny, a story that was so easily proven to be false? How could FCA know that the other three A’s would go along with insisting that a Zanny had Caylee, despite the fact that LE had proof that everything FCA said to them about Zanny and Caylee’s whereabouts was a lie?

Do you think that somebody had something on FCA that compelled her to keep to the Zanny story?

I think they all had something on each other.
I've always wondered why George did a 180 after the first week of incriminating Casey. The two stories about how he lost so much money was also hinky.
There are things we'll probably never know.

:banghead: Actually, she could have just said: She drowned, I panicked and thought my parents would never speak to me. I was in denial, I put her in the trunk, taped her mouth to make it look like a kidnapping and dumped her. I was stunned and in denial. She gets aquited, saves the state tons of money, spends a few months in jail until it gets tried. Voila. Done. She fades into the dust, she retains a relationship with her family, has a normal life, does not become the most hated woman in American history. Boggles the mind doesn't it?:banghead:

You'd think her attorneys would have recommended exactly that. Yes, indeed, it boggles the mind.

Hmmm...after watching the Dr. Phil interview, I'm reminded that Casey said to Lee in the bedroom on July 15th, "I haven't seen Caylee in 31 days; Zanny took her".

Maybe Cindy and everyone assumed she meant the nanny kidnapped her and that story escalated and took on a new life of its own.

In reality, maybe Lee always knew that Caylee used Xanax as the nanny (which of course Lee and Casey called Zanny), and by Casey saying, "Zanny took her", Lee automatically knew that Caylee had died and how. Maybe that is the secret promise CMA CMA CMA that Lee was mentioning at Caylee's service.

BUT, she knew she murdered her daughter, thought it could be proven. The A's knew she murdered her daughter long before the trial. The drowning theory came out at trial by her defense team, then CA backed it up with pics and testimony. :banghead: Took them 3 years to come up with this, had it been the truth, it would have been said at the beginning. It was a HAIL MARY to the jury. Unfortunately, it worked. :(

In order for the muck to hold it in place the tape had to be there in the first place. It was wrapped around the skull and entangled in the hair. jmo

fwiw the tape was never "wrapped around the skull"

It was taped from one side of the hair entangled in the hair around to the other side of the face and entangled with the hair on the that side. This is why the mandible was still in place.

It was taped from one side of the hair entangled in the hair around to the other side of the face and entangled with the hair on the that side. This is why the mandible was still in place.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/061811-dr-william-rodriguez-testifies

Starting at 33.15 Dr. Rodriguez gives his opinion on the placement of the duct tape. He states that because the remains were skeletonized, and because of movement of the remains by animals, this makes it impossible to make any scientific conclusions as to the position of that duct tape.

This statement disputes the statements made by the ME's.

Dr. G determined this case was a homicide, because there was duct tape attached to the hair matt, (the homicide was by undetermined means, because she could not make a scientific conclusion as to where the duct tape was actually placed). JA inferred the duct tape was used by KC to murder Caylee. According to Dr. Rodriguez, it is impossible to make any scientific conclusions about the duct tape, because of this and Dr. G's determination, it is my opinion that JA's inference the duct tape was used by KC to murder Caylee was more speculation than inference.

My point is, that there are no scientific facts that prove BARD the actual placement of the duct tape on Caylee's face.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

Advocate,
Without seeing the actual pictures of the skull and duct tape placement at the time of recovery, I can only draw conclusions from evidence and testimony presented. You choose to believe the opinion of one expert over another..that is your choice, as it is mine. I believe the professionals in the medical examiners office. Can you tell me your opinion on how the mandible was still attached and why duct tape was still stuck to the hair? Maybe she taped the bag shut with some duct tape, but how does the duct tape go from the bag to being stuck to the face and hair? Tape becoming dislodged from a plastic garbage bag and then magically coming to stick across the whole bottom of little Caylee's skull and her hair in even the best of weather conditions is just too much of a stretch for me.

--all my opinion only...

Advocate,
Without seeing the actual pictures of the skull and duct tape placement at the time of recovery, I can only draw conclusions from evidence and testimony presented. You choose to believe the opinion of one expert over another..that is your choice, as it is mine. I believe the professionals in the medical examiners office. Can you tell me your opinion on how the mandible was still attached and why duct tape was still stuck to the hair? Maybe she taped the bag shut with some duct tape, but how does the duct tape go from the bag to being stuck to the face and hair? Tape becoming dislodged from a plastic garbage bag and then magically coming to stick across the whole bottom of little Caylee's skull and her hair in even the best of weather conditions is just too much of a stretch for me.

--all my opinion only...

The 4 duct tape strips were only 7 to 9 inches long, hardly long enough to duct tape anything closed. Plus there was no duct tape residue on the bags, which there would have been had they been stuck to plastic. The only reasonable conclusion with the duct tape the way it was found is that the tape was first adhered to the face and the tissue decomposed leaving the distance allowable between the skull and the tape. It is the only logical conclusion and everything else is speculation and the facts just do not support their speculation. I have to believe the ME's report because defense experts such as Dr. Spitz are way too bizzare to be believed. In fact I would have to be at the point of passing out drunk to even think it was possible and I've never been drunk. lol

IIRC the tape was in the hair on the right side only.

Advocate,

--all my opinion only...

It was only stuck in the hair and only on the right side, IIRC

It was only stuck in the hair and only on the right side, IIRC

Not true.

"Dr S: if you are trying to attach mandible to the skull have to do it on both sides...depends on how long duct tape is...he remembers it on one side....otherside doesn't remember..

JA: your purpose to connect jaw to skull if want better bond....do it on both sides..know there are 3 pieces ducttape why take 3 pieces to stick mandible to skull...2 pieces duct tape superimopsed one over the other...pieces not terribly long may not reach both sides - extended to both sides....each piece 6 to 8 inches long 3 pieces..a 4th piece feet away...."

Dr. Spitz admits not seeing a picture that showed the left side. JA did see the both sides. We did not see any pictures. jmo

Not true.

"Dr S: if you are trying to attach mandible to the skull have to do it on both sides...depends on how long duct tape is...he remembers it on one side....otherside doesn't remember..

JA: your purpose to connect jaw to skull if want better bond....do it on both sides..know there are 3 pieces ducttape why take 3 pieces to stick mandible to skull...2 pieces duct tape superimopsed one over the other...pieces not terribly long may not reach both sides - extended to both sides....each piece 6 to 8 inches long 3 pieces..a 4th piece feet away...."

Dr. Spitz admits not seeing a picture that showed the left side. JA did see the both sides. We did not see any pictures. jmo

speculation imo. all testimony was tape stuck in hair on right side. If there had been picture of tape on both left and right side I assure you they would have been presented at trial. All MOO

Advocate,

--all my opinion only...

Dr. Rodriguez works for the medical examiners office of the department of defense. His qualifications are impressive, and HHBP considered him an expert.

I am not really placing more value on his statement than the statements made by Dr. G. I do find his opinion of equal value to Dr. G. and when you have two experts with conflicting opinions, some reasonable doubts one way or the other may arise.

What I am saying is that there is no scientific proof that could be ascertained under the conditions the remains were found that would determine the placement of the tape.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

This is correct. It was wrapped around her tiny face & when that decomposed, it was on so tightly it was still keeping her jaw in place & wrapped tightly in her hair.:sick:

speculation imo. all testimony was tape stuck in hair on right side. If there had been picture of tape on both left and right side I assure you they would have been presented at trial. All MOO

What we are saying here is speculation because we did not see the pictures. What ME report's indicate are scientific conclusions based on what they found. If it doesn't make sense the probability is that it just never happened.

Also what would be the purpose of cutting a piece 6 to 8 inches long unless it covered the whole face? 6 to 8 inches of tape is face size not bag size. jmo

This is correct. It was wrapped around her tiny face & when that decomposed, it was on so tightly it was still keeping her jaw in place & wrapped tightly in her hair.:sick:

Great post Com n sense..that sums in up. I don't need science, just common sense.

--My opinion only...

we just have to agree to disagree. I just don't see it the same way and feel it was not proven at trial.

we just have to agree to disagree. I just don't see it the same way and feel it was not proven at trial.

Obviously, it was not proven to that jury so you would be correct in your analogy but, in keeping with the topic "theories on what happened to Caylee", what is your "theory" in short. Do you think the tape anywhere on or near the skull of Caylee was an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB