Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is - the answers to all the theories lie within the pages of three years worth of evidence and depositions and testimonies. Yes, it is tedious to read it all, and yes, some of it is very scientific and detailed. But the answers are there, very clearly and there really isn't any mystery to how Caylee died and what was done to her immediately after her death. None at all.

I've read every single interview, deposition, and report issued. I admit only getting to page 90 with CA's FBI interview, just because I couldn't get through all the BS. The thing is, there are so many contradiction in statements, that at times you can get lost in it all. And if it was that clear, there wouldn't be any discussion here. I think that there are many unanswered questions. That's why most evidence was circumstantial.

I've read every single interview, deposition, and report issued. I admit only getting to page 90 with CA's FBI interview, just because I couldn't get through all the BS. The thing is, there are so many contradiction in statements, that at times you can get lost in it all. And if it was that clear, there wouldn't be any discussion here. I think that there are many unanswered questions. That's why most evidence was circumstantial.

the thing is - unless a multitude of witnesses actually see the crime committed - it's all circumstantial - murder cases are always all circumstantial evidence. Trial experts said there was overwhelming circumstantial evidence of FCA's guilt in the case.

Here's a really big hint - the only part of the evidence of CA's that is actually evidence is the 911 call. Beyond that - it's all BS - the investigators ignored her after that.

the thing is - unless a multitude of witnesses actually see the crime committed - it's all circumstantial - murder cases are always all circumstantial evidence. Trial experts said there was overwhelming circumstantial evidence of FCA's guilt in the case.

Here's a really big hint - the only part of the evidence of CA's that is actually evidence is the 911 call. Beyond that - it's all BS - the investigators ignored her after that.

Oh, I'm not arguing FCA's guilt - not at all. Judge Strickland explained the circumstantial evidence nicely in one of his interviews. I agree with you. I'm just curious about little details, as all of us here. :crazy:

You got that hint right! :great:

Oh, I'm not arguing FCA's guilt - not at all. Judge Strickland explained the circumstantial evidence nicely in one of his interviews. I agree with you. I'm just curious about little details, as all of us here. :crazy:

You got that hint right! :great:

Yes, got it, okay - now I understand. After three years reading and then belonging and discussing on this site - I've had it up the ying yang with details...:banghead:

Interesting point. You should expand on your thought.

the debate whether tape or chloroform was the smoking gun--could have been both at the same time. tape to hold the cloth in place to go to sleep while suffocate. by the time the remains were found all natural materials had decomposed, so could tissue or cotton pad.

and as far as possible accidental overdose--how many mothers give their toddlers just the right amount of chloroform to sleep?

the debate whether tape or chloroform was the smoking gun--could have been both at the same time. tape to hold the cloth in place to go to sleep while suffocate. by the time the remains were found all natural materials had decomposed, so could tissue or cotton pad.

and as far as possible accidental overdose--how many mothers give their toddlers just the right amount of chloroform to sleep?

Are we thinking FCA cared whether it was the "right" amount or not? When did FCA ever do anything accidentally?

TruthTron TruthTron
by TennisLaw
@TennisLaw Check out the post debunking the "duct tape on face" theory: statevcasey.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/cha… #caseyanthony #cayleeanthony

http://statevcasey.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/challenging-the-duct-tape/

NOT my theory, but one that's floating out there for those that like to read.

From the site:
I hate objections. I hate when testimony is cut short, especially when it is the opinion of a scientist. It’s not right. The truth should never be silenced. However, that is the way the judicial system works. If you do not like what is coming next, object and plead your case. Both sides were guilty of concealing the truth.

The Testimony Never Heard

Warning: This is a blog

TruthTron TruthTron
by TennisLaw
@TennisLaw Check out the post debunking the "duct tape on face" theory: statevcasey.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/cha… #caseyanthony #cayleeanthony

From the site:
I hate objections. I hate when testimony is cut short, especially when it is the opinion of a scientist. It’s not right. The truth should never be silenced. However, that is the way the judicial system works. If you do not like what is coming next, object and plead your case. Both sides were guilty of concealing the truth.

That's funny - Rodrigues! How much time was there again between the dumping of the body and the storm/flooding that came through Orlando. Can anyone remind me without looking it up? Who says the first resting place was initially "mucky"? It didn't seem so when D.Casey and Hoover were barging around there - if I remember right they weren't even wearing boots. ...:banghead:

TruthTron TruthTron
by TennisLaw

From the site:

Yeah. Sooooooooo not wasting a bit of my time reading that. No way.

And I love the warning that it's a blog. Seriously? You have to tell people they may not like this and warn them that this a blog? Someone was worried about negative comments.

Yeah. Sooooooooo not wasting a bit of my time reading that. No way.

And I love the warning that it's a blog. Seriously? You have to tell people they may not like this and warn them that this a blog? Someone was worried about negative comments.

The warning was mine ..

That's funny - Rodrigues! How much time was there again between the dumping of the body and the storm/flooding that came through Orlando. Can anyone remind me without looking it up? Who says the first resting place was initially "mucky"? It didn't seem so when D.Casey and Hoover were barging around there - if I remember right they weren't even wearing boots. ...:banghead:

Tropical storm Faye occurred in the latter part of August IIRC. After the initial RK calls, and RC fiasco.

TruthTron TruthTron
by TennisLaw

From the site:

i have not seen a clear pic that was shown in court of how the remains were found. only the scattered-pixilated pics. so i dont know first hand how they could influence opinion.

Luckily, I have never seen such images. Thanks for explaining that. This is the benefit of discussion, you just find out things you otherwise wouldn't. I am by any means NOT saying that I am right about my opinions (although sometimes it feel that others get upset when it doesn't fit theirs).

Maybe you can explain another thing I'm struggling with. How much heavier does the body become? Caylee weighed 40 lbs. I have weights that are 40 lbs and I can lift them without a problem (although I am much taller and heavier than KC). I've read somewhere here that a body in a bag would be much more difficult to handle than a 3-year-old girl who's alive. You also said that the body bloats and gets heavier. How much heavier does it get? In your opinion, how difficult would it be for her to handle it? Would she struggle? Is this the reason why it was dumped near the road - she just didn't want carry it further away? Thanks for your input.

BBM.

I believe the dead weight and ickiness factors were the reasons Caylee was put into the sturdy, plastic lined Whitney laundry bag with the handles. I also believe this quote written by Casey Anthony herself, lends a clue as to why Caylee was so close to the road and not hidden deeper within that thick vegetation: (page 1 line 20)

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0406/23069328.pdf

"I'm not the biggest fan of overly dark places. Scary things hide in the dark, especially bugs, spiders. Gross!"

Are we thinking FCA cared whether it was the "right" amount or not? When did FCA ever do anything accidentally?

what mother gives her child chloroform at all, much less "just the right amount"--see?

BBM - Two months Logicalgirl. But, it wasn't a one time storm and gone. It zigzagged from water to land and became the first storm in recorded history to make landfall in Florida four times over a period of four days. Yes, it was a lot of water but between the time the storm ended and October 2008 (when DC searched), that was another two months the area had to drain. Being a low area, though, the further you walk in, the lower the terrain so I would venture to guess this area is wet or at least damp most of the time. Where Caylee's skull was found would be the highest the water had gotten I would venture to say, but I honestly don't know.

BBM - Two months Logicalgirl. But, it wasn't a one time storm and gone. It zigzagged from water to land and became the first storm in recorded history to make landfall in Florida four times over a period of four days. Yes, it was a lot of water but between the time the storm ended and October 2008 (when DC searched), that was another two months the area had to drain. Being a low area, though, the further you walk in, the lower the terrain so I would venture to guess this area is wet or at least damp most of the time. Where Caylee's skull was found would be the highest the water had gotten I would venture to say, but I honestly don't know.

Seriously, my comments were after reading this ridiculous article about Rodrigues being prevented from speaking. Wasn't this the guy HHJP was going to issue a warrant on if he didn't appear? The writer is claiming the SA prevented him from speaking when he would have brought the most valuable duct tape testimony to the trial. That is a joke. I guess he could have testified if he was willing to lose his Defense job!

The writer also goes on to say the muck the skull was resting in was what held the mandible in place. I was jeering because I knew there was a good period of time before the storm blew through, so as you say it would have been October before this area could be referred as "muck" and it was long after the remains were skeletonized.
Sorry - I am ranting - I just get so annoyed at articles written as expert that are complete bullcarp!

I wonder why FAC never tried to pin this on CA & GA. It could appear that FCA had a pretty good story if she told Dt. Melich, once she was alone in the car with him, that:

- On June 15th, CA physically attacked FCA, told her she was a bad mother; she was keeping Caylee, and then threw FCA out of the house. FCA is afraid of CA & GA and does not know what they have done to Caylee.
- Since June 15, FCA has not seen or heard from Caylee, and that every time she asked to speak with her, CA & GA refused to put Caylee on the phone.
- FCA could have claimed that she did have the white car the first week, but then GA took it back from her and she has not seen the car since then.
- FCA could have said that CA & GA are lying about June 9th being the last date anyone saw Caylee, because FCA knows, and there is video that shows, that on June 15th, Caylee was alive, and that CA had possession of her.

I think FCA did try and pin this on GA with the “my father was driving the car and hit something” text, but for some reason never claimed that that GA and / or CA were the SODDI. Why did FCA go with what had to be a really stupid explanation – Zanny the Nanny, a story that was so easily proven to be false? How could FCA know that the other three A’s would go along with insisting that a Zanny had Caylee, despite the fact that LE had proof that everything FCA said to them about Zanny and Caylee’s whereabouts was a lie?

Do you think that somebody had something on FCA that compelled her to keep to the Zanny story?

Seriously, my comments were after reading this ridiculous article about Rodrigues being prevented from speaking. Wasn't this the guy HHJP was going to issue a warrant on if he didn't appear? The writer is claiming the SA prevented him from speaking when he would have brought the most valuable duct tape testimony to the trial. That is a joke. I guess he could have testified if he was willing to lose his Defense job!

The writer also goes on to say the muck the skull was resting in was what held the mandible in place. I was jeering because I knew there was a good period of time before the storm blew through, so as you say it would have been October before this area could be referred as "muck" and it was long after the remains were skeletonized.
Sorry - I am ranting - I just get so annoyed at articles written as expert that are complete bullcarp!

In order for the muck to hold it in place the tape had to be there in the first place. It was wrapped around the skull and entangled in the hair. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879